The Artist and the Acrobat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then Gabriella pulled her body up to meet him, using only the strength of her own thighs and stomach muscles. Angelo was impressed, even more so when Gabriella began bouncing on his cock, sliding her cunt up and down most of its length as she clung on to his shoulders with her arms. Angelo kissed her hungrily, and felt as well as heard her moans, becoming louder by the moment, as he tried to deaden them with his tongue.

Then, suddenly, almost excruciatingly, she came, her firm cunt muscles squeezing him even harder as the contractions became intense. He could do nothing but ride the wild force of nature that was Gabriella, as her rhythmic squeezing of his tortured cock drove him over the edge, his control disappearing as he came ecstatically. Gabriella's orgasmic moans turned into little shrieks, and he held the back of her head, pressing her mouth to his to stifle the sounds she made.

Finally, when they broke the kiss, he saw the look of alarm on Gabriella's face. "Signore! You will make me pregnant! You came inside me!"

Angelo smiled. "Gabriella, do not fear. Years ago, some time after the birth of my son and a very difficult time with my ex-wife, I determined I would not bring any more children into the world. I went to England and had an operation that means I can enjoy you as often as I like without fear of that unfortunate eventuality. Not, perhaps, the act of a good Catholic, but definitely that of someone who enjoys sex."

He looked into her face. She was flushed, there were tear-tracks on her face, and her big eyes were wide with sexual desire and post-orgasmic amazement. "You fuck very well, signore, for..."

"For an older man? You minx, you have obviously only experienced callow boys to date. I shall make it my mission to set about your sexual education straight away. Why did you choose this position -- apart from the fact that looking straight into your delightful slit is one of the most erotic sights I've seen?

"Well, signore, if I'm upside down, the blood rushes to my head and I come really strongly. I hope I didn't shock you?"

Angelo laughed. "Gabriella, my dear, I'm sure you are full of surprises, but no, you don't shock me. Now you need to release me from the embrace of your luscious little cunt and your graceful thighs. Once you've showered, I suggest we explain to Signora Corini that you were simply sitting for a picture for me. She won't be pleased, but I get the impression that my chief housekeeper may be moving on before too long. And then there will be a new position open to you."

Gabriella grinned saucily. "And I'm sure that will mean quite a few new positions open to you, signore!"

12