The Ascension of Will Ch. 01

Story Info
Will is an unwilling slave before he becomes a Master.
7.6k words
3.79
26.9k
3
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/03/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is intended to be a biography of my friend "Will." Will becomes a slave to a dominate male/female couple and eventually finds his true calling as a Master to female submissives/slaves.

I want to forewarn that the first three chapters of this story are not safe, sane, or consensual. There are also some gay male scenes.

xxx

*************************

It was 3 o'clock in the morning and Will was alone in his bedroom. As usual, he was sitting in front of the only source of light in the room, his computer. He idly opened different screens, most of them displaying some form of BDSM porn involving both men and women. Not seeing anything new, Will closed the windows.

He stood up and walked over to his cluttered bed. Earlier that evening, he picked up a local underground newspaper. He opened it and immediately turned to the last several pages where the personals were located.

He intently scanned the ads under the couples' category. There were a few of interest, but one in particular caught his eye. If Will was deciphering the abbreviations correctly, it was a one male and two female household looking for a live in male slave. Will stared at the ad for a long time before finally deciding to call the number in the morning. He had called on other ads before, but he never had the courage to go through with meeting the people.

Since he had started looking at BDSM porn months ago, he had become fascinated with the lifestyle aspect of it. The life of a slave seemed easy to him or, at least, better than his current situation. Lately, he found himself drinking too much and working too little. He was constantly fighting with his parents. This could be his chance for a fresh start.

As soon as he had graduated high school, Will's parents moved to Florida and left him with no choice but to follow. Will had not gotten along with them since starting high school and now things were even worse.

Recently, Will told them about an incident with his step cousin. Over the course of several months his step cousin had raped him repeatedly. His step cousin was a clean cut model college student and, in their eyes, Will was a long haired jobless kid who was lying about being raped. Will was too embarrassed to tell anyone else, so he kept his dark secret to himself.

Will flopped down on the bed and pondered his present options again. He would at least call the people from the ad to see what they sounded like. He imagined the possibilities of living as a slave boy as he drifted off to sleep.

*************************

Will stood on the doorstep of the large Spanish style house and inhaled a deep breath of humid Florida night air. Instead of clearing his head, it only added to his intoxication and his head swam. He had been drinking; a feeble attempt to soothe his nerves, which had not helped. Part of him wanted to ring the bell and part of him wanted to bolt.

Fuck it... Will thought to himself as he shifted his weight nervously before blindly pressing the illuminated doorbell.

The large door quickly swung open and a petite redheaded woman in a short white dress appeared. She did not smile when she saw their acquisition, the wiry 19 year old kid from Iowa.

"Come in," she said softly.

"Hello, Mistress," Will offered with a feigned boyish grin but she only nodded her head in acknowledgement. He stepped inside of the large marble tiled entryway and followed the woman into an immaculate living room. It contained only a few pieces of expensive looking furniture and large television.

A large middle aged man with short gray hair and an overweight younger woman sat on a white leather sofa. Will had briefly met them before and knew the man's name was Rob and the woman was his wife, Amy.

"Have you made all of your arrangements?" the man asked casually.

"Yes, Master," Will answered. He could feel his heart hammering in his chest as he glanced down at the coffee table. Lying inconspicuously on it were some papers and a menacing looking thick black leather collar. He had never seen a collar like it in person.

"Well then, let's get this over with, boy," the man picked up a pen and held it out to Will.

Will hesitated for a split second and then fumbled to take the pen into his own hand. He snuck one last glance around the rich looking home, attempting to convince himself he was doing the right thing. Shakily, he bent down and scribbled his signature on the contract.

The man smiled broadly and stood up, taking the collar in his hand as he did.

"Take your clothes off, boy," he ordered.

Will looked up at the man that he had just voluntarily given himself to and felt a slight twinge of panic. The man was only a few inches taller, but he easily outweighed Will by a hundred pounds.

He tried not to think about the two women and man staring at him as he slowly took off his shirt and then his jeans, tossing them on the floor. He had not bothered to wear underwear that day.

"Fold them," the man said.

Will carefully bent down to pick up the clothes. He was suddenly too aware of his nakedness and began to flush with embarrassment. He could feel them staring at him. His hands shook as he tried to fold the clothes as quickly and neatly as he could.

"Put them on the table," the redhead said from behind Will.

Will did as she ordered and then stood up straight again. The Master approached him with the collar and he forced himself to remain motionless by closing his eyes.

"Lift up your hair," said the man.

Will gathered up his long dark brown hair with one hand. He felt the man's hot breath creep across his exposed neck as he placed the collar on him. Will opened his eyes when he heard the click of the small padlock permanently securing the collar on him.

"Now," the man said, his tone of voice darkening, "thank us for taking someone as pathetic as you into our home."

"Thank—," Will began to say, looking up at the man.

"Do not look me in the eyes, boy," the man said sharply.

Will remained silent and looked down at the floor. He was unsure of what else to do.

"I think he should be punished," said the Mistress.

"Julia, get the handcuffs, lube, and cane."

"Yes, Master," she left the room with a smirk on her face.

Will stole a glance at Amy and she also looked slightly amused by the situation. He was again too acutely aware of his nakedness. Before coming to the home he shaved his pubic area, as they had required, and he felt more exposed than ever. He tried not to think about what was going to happen next.

They won't really hurt me, he desperately thought.

"Here, Master," the Mistress reappeared in the living room with the requested items and held them out proudly to the man.

"Lay face down on the coffee table," the man said.

Will tentatively did as he requested, awkwardly draping himself across it. The urge to grab his clothes and run suddenly returned, but he was determined to see this through.

The Mistress secured his wrists to the legs of the table with the handcuffs and then did the same with his ankles.

"Now, boy, let's go over the rules once more," the man gruffly said from behind him, "You do not speak unless spoken to. Do not make eye contact. Obey every order without question. Remember, you are a worthless slave...Now, what are you, boy?"

Before Will could respond, the Mistress walked behind him and roughly grabbed his testicles, pulling them. Will groaned as he felt a sharp, burning ache developing in his groin.

"Answer him, cunt," the Mistress said.

"A worthless slave," Will managed to moan.

She released him from her grasp, taking one last chance to rake her sharp fingernails over his sensitive skin, before she walked in front of him.

Will struggled to look up at her and she smiled cruelly. She paused for a moment and then took off her dress revealing her pale naked body.

"Like what you see, cunt?" She asked as she arched her back, thrusting out her small but perfectly shaped breasts.

Before Will could admire her further, he felt a flash of pain sear through his lower back as the cane struck him. He cried out as the Master continued to beat him across the back, ass, and thighs. He had never been struck with a cane before and the amount of pain was infinitely more than he imagined.

Between lashes of the cane, the Master asked, "Who do you belong to?"

"You, Master," Will answered tearfully. His flesh was on fire and he was sure his skin had split open in a few areas.

The man did not say anything before striking Will once again. The caning seemed like it went on forever. Will tried not to scream out loud or beg him to stop, but by the end of the ordeal he found himself nearly hoarse.

Will unexpectedly felt a hand slide down the crack of his ass before his cheeks were pulled apart. The hand lingered again for a moment and then there was a sickening cold feeling as lubricant was spread across his anus. Suddenly, he felt the pressure of something against him. Will realized what was happening just as the Master's cock was forced inside him. He could feel his muscles involuntarily trying to push it back out and he was in agony again. It hurt more than the first time he was raped. He knew he had been torn and he could feel every inch of the cock inside of him as it stretched him open.

"Stop. Please, stop," Will moaned, but the man continued. He had never felt so vulnerable before. There was no safe word and no way for Will to make the torture end.

The redhead came back into Will's line of vision. She pulled a wicker chair close to the coffee table and sat down. She spread her legs and positioned her feet next to Will's shoulders forcing her cunt directly under his face.

"Eat me, boy," she told Will.

Will moved his head away from her in defiance. The cock in his ass was much bigger than the one he had before and pain was the only thing he was able to focus on.

The Mistress grabbed a handful of Will's hair and wrapped it around her fist. She pulled it as hard as she could.

"I said eat me, you stupid fucking bitch," she hissed.

"Fuck you," Will spat back at her.

She backed away from him and the Master continued vigorously fucking Will's ass, oblivious to the drama between Will and the Mistress.

Will had not been prepared for the rapid intrusion and he was in a state of shock. The pain had eased only slightly, but he began to feel a sensation that he had not experienced during anal sex before. With each of the Master's thrusts, Will could feel his own cock involuntarily getting harder. To his horror, Will realized that he was about to cum from being fucked in the ass.

With that thought, Will's orgasm began. It was more intense than anything he had ever experienced before. His cock leaked cum on the coffee table and onto his own stomach.

As his climax was ending, Will felt the Master's cock swell as his cum spilled inside of his ass. The Master paused for a moment and then unceremoniously pulled his cock out.

"He won't eat me, Master," the Mistress said with a pout.

"He won't?" the Master asked.

Will's stomach churned. He knew that he had made a mistake.

The Master walked around to face Will. His blood streaked cock was slowly deflating.

The Master grinned and asked, "So, you'd rather suck cock than eat pussy?"

Will was appalled by the thought of sucking the cock that had just been in his ass.

"Let me go!" Will demanded. He pulled at the cuffs in vain.

Everyone in the room laughed.

"You signed the contract, you are our property, and you will do whatever I say. Now...suck my cock." The Master took his cock in his hands and lifted it up to Will's mouth.

Will refused to open his mouth. Even from his position, he could see the flash of rage in the Master's eyes. He slapped Will hard across the face, rocking his head to the side. He could already feel his cheek starting to swell and a slight trickle of blood running out of his nose.

"Suck my cock, pussy boy."

Will briefly struggled again in his bondage. The steel cuffs bit coldly against his skin. There was no way he could get either his hands or his ankles free. He could feel tears threatening to form as he painfully opened his mouth.

The Master rammed himself inside of Will's mouth. For a moment, Will didn't taste anything, but then he suddenly found his tongue coated with the foul, plastic tasting lubricant. Hoping to quickly end the ordeal, he began flicking his tongue around the cock in his mouth. He was somewhat relived that all he tasted was the lube.

Satisfied, the Master pulled his cock out of Will's mouth and said, "Now, you're going to eat both cunts in this room."

Will did not argue. His knees and shoulders were aching terribly. He dared not resist again.

The Mistress again took her place in the chair in front of Will, spreading her legs before him. Will had always enjoyed fucking women, but the last thing he wanted to do right now was pleasure this woman. He dispassionately stuck out his tongue and began to lap at her pink inner folds.

"Don't you know how to eat a pussy? Lick my clit," she complained.

Will glided his tongue up to what he hoped was her clit. He alternated rubbing and sucking on it. She began to push back against him until she was fucking his face. She ground herself against Will's face one last time as she came.

The other woman, Amy, took her place. She had already taken her clothes off. Amy was not much older than Will, but despite her young age, her body was already a bit on the saggy side.

Will felt the Mistress' cum drying to his face. He lowered his face to Amy's waiting cunt and he knew that this was going to be much worse. It smelled like she hadn't taken a shower in weeks.

He tried not to breath through his nose and fought the urge to be sick. Will wanted the ordeal to be over as quickly as possible. Controlling his breathing, he immediately began to lick at Amy's clit. Will's tongue and jaw ached even more and he hoped that she would orgasm soon.

Minutes went by before Amy started responding to Will's efforts. He could feel her slowly lifting up her hips to meet his tongue. Will concentrated harder and he was finally rewarded when Amy cried out signaling her orgasm.

She smiled shyly at Will as she got up from the chair.

"Uncuff him," the Master said.

Will sighed silently in relief. He heard the click of a lock as the cuffs around his ankles were undone. Next, the Mistress moved up to his wrists and freed them. Will began to get up, but thought better of it.

"Get up, boy," the Master said.

Will struggled to move his limbs. He managed to clumsily make it off the coffee table and get to his feet. Standing up enraged every nerve in his back. It felt like his skin had been torn off from the caning. As he stared back at the three other naked people in the room, he could not hide the glower on his face.

"See, boy, I knew you were a hole," the Master said with an arrogant grin when he saw the puddle of cum on the coffee table.

He took two steps towards Will and grabbed his arm. His fingers dug into Will's flesh as he led him out of the living room, down a hallway, to a large bathroom.

Once inside, the man shoved Will into the walk in shower.

"You need to be clean before we move you to your new home," the man said.

Will looked at him apprehensively, he wondered what they had planned for him now. His ass and back hurt more and more with each passing minute. The women were rummaging around drawers in the bathroom. Will cringed when he saw them pull out a small rubber hose and water bottle. Amy filled it with water and then approached him with it.

"Bend over and grab your ankles," the man instructed.

Shakily, Will did as he was told. He fought the urge to be sick again.

Amy quickly inserted the tube. Will jumped as it entered him, he felt raw inside. The cold water flowed into his rectum instantly causing painful cramps. He clutched his stomach and doubled over even further. He could feel his face flushing from the discomfort.

"You better hold it," the Master warned while Amy pulled the hose out of Will.

Will struggled to do as he was told, kneeling on the shower floor to try and keep control of himself. Time inched by and he was relieved when they finally directed him to release. Will watched in horror as the blood and filth from his insides flowed down the large shower drain.

When he was finished, the Master instructed him to rinse off again before stepping out of the shower. They did not allow him to dry himself off before they herded him into a dark room adjacent to the bathroom.

Someone flipped on the light and Will saw that the room was actually a large closet. There was a door on each end, one leading to the bathroom and the other to the bedroom. The ends had chain link covering them, like a large dog kennel. There were also two silver dog bowls on the floor. For a brief moment, Will thought it was odd that he hadn't seen any dogs.

"What's wrong, boy, you don't like your new home?" The Master asked mockingly.

"You didn't say anything about this!" Will blurted out. He signed on to be a slave to live an easy life, not in a dog cage, eating and drinking out of dog bowls.

They laughed at him.

Will took a careful step backwards, just out of reach of the Master. He had always been a fast sprinter and he was sure that he could get out of the house before they could catch him. The Master moved his hand towards Will and he sprang forward, making a dash back into the bathroom and down the hall.

Will reached the living room and saw his clothes. He paused, attempting to grab his jeans, and was suddenly tackled from behind. He hit the floor facedown with a hard thud as someone fell on top of him. When he landed, he could feel his nose crunching against the marble floor.

The Master hauled Will to his feet by his hair and pulled him back to the bedroom. Will felt more blood dripping out of his nose.

"You fucking piece of shit," the Master panted out as he shoved Will into the cage, "Let's see what 24 hours of being locked in here does to get you off. If you make one god damn noise, I'm going to gag you for the entire time."

Undaunted, Will turned to try to fight his way back out again. The Master slapped him across the face knocking him to his knees. Will looked up and saw that Amy was standing behind him holding out a chastity device.

The Master took it from her and said, "Stand up, boy."

"Fuck you," Will spat and tried to back away from them.

The man caught him by the bicep and pulled him to his feet. Will tried to struggle, but the man was too strong for him and quickly pinned his arms behind his back.

"Amy, put it on him," the Master said breathlessly.

She knelt down between Will's legs and locked it on.

"It's on, Master," she said.

The Master shoved Will away from him, sending him crashing into the wall. Will watched him exit from the room and secure the cage door.

"Have fun," the Mistress called from over the Master's shoulder before he shut the door.

Will bit the inside of his cheek to keep from saying something that would get him in more trouble. He stared blankly at the cage door for a long time, not really thinking about anything, trying to collect himself. Finally, he dared to move and sat down. He had to figure out how to get away. They had misled him and he cursed himself for stupidly trusting them.

It all started with the personals ad. Will had spoken with Amy on the phone and she sounded so sweet. She explained the living situation: a Master, Mistress, and herself, a subbie. She invited Will to come and see the house and talk with them.

The next day, Will was there and now, days after, he was here. Will sighed again and closed his eyes. When he opened them again minutes later, the room was black. Panic stabbed through him. He managed to take a shaky deep breath and rationalized that they had just turned off the light. As his eyes adjusted, he could see thin slivers of light surrounding each doorway.