The Aspen Vacation Ch. 02

Story Info
Husband and wife's continued adventures while on vacation.
16.9k words
118.4k
159
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 06/29/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
j267
j267
4,550 Followers

We drove for almost two hours before we found a town large enough to have a pharmacy that carried the morning after pill, and as we stood there to pay, the clerk asked if we planned to use Medicaid. I guess this was a common way of paying in this part of the country, but I could see Erin bristle at the question before politely explaining should we be using her credit card.

Along the way, we sporadically talked about the night before repeatedly coming back to the subject from different directions, and each attempt at the conversation was awkward as if we were probing each other to understand our feelings.

"You can't be mad at me. You made me do it," Erin said defensively from out of the blue, starting one of these discussions.

"I know," I replied without elaboration.

"I'm serious," she implored.

"I know. I agree with you," I answered more emphatically.

"So you're not mad?" she asked, looking at me with those big eyes that always got their way.

"I'm not mad," I said.

We drove in silence for several minutes.

"You said last night you were surprised," she stated.

"I guess some," I told her.

"What does that mean?" she asked nervously.

"Well I guess I didn't think it would go so far," I said, laughing to try and lighten the moment.

I had thought about how to answer this question knowing it would come up but it was still awkward.

"I know," Erin responded, sounding a little confused but also happy that my response was light hearted.

"Much more than I expected," I said stupidly continuing.

"Meaning?" she demanded quickly.

"Meaning that you are usually so conservative that I thought it was out of character for you to go so far. It's okay though. Hell I was pushing you so I have nothing really to complain about," I explained, after a pause.

"Yes, you did push," she replied, attempting to get the upper hand.

"We can do it again sometime," I said in jest, again trying to keep things from getting heavy.

"Oh you think so, huh?" she replied with a sound of annoyance, that I couldn't gauge if feigned.

We drove through New Mexico and into Colorado leaving the freeway in Pueblo. The countryside was beautiful, but the road was demanding requiring my full attention leaving little time for casual conversation. By early afternoon we made it to Aspen and found the house without trouble. It was on the outskirts of town on about two acres, and had a secluded feeling as it was set back on a secondary road in a stand of trees. The house had two bedrooms, a master with a king size bed and a smaller one with twin beds, a very nice kitchen and a combination dining and living room. In addition, there was a deck that ran along the backside of the house that overlooked a small stream.

We rested that afternoon before going into town for dinner then spent the next two days exploring the town and going on several hikes on trails close by. In the evenings, we would sit on the deck as the sun set sipping wine and chatting before going to bed and making love. I thought the encounter with the truck driver had been left behind and I was happy to have it that way. However, on the third night, after the majority of a bottle of wine, Erin returned to the topic.

"I'm struggling with what happened and I know despite what you have said you must be disappointed in me," my wife blurted out, in a slightly slurred voice.

The way she said it though made me think that she was fishing and wanting my validation.

"I'm not disappointed in you at all. If anything you should be disappointed in me. But, sweetheart I'm not interested in judging what happened. I love you totally and always will so please don't be upset," I said while reaching for her, and pulled her close to me.

"Please answer something for me and don't hold back," she requested, pushing me away gently and looking into my eyes.

"Okay," I replied, trying to clear my mind quickly to be able to answer what I knew would be a difficult question.

"What were you thinking and feeling when uh...you know...when we were doing it," she asked.

"Well let me see," I said, buying time to develop a good answer before continuing and trying not to sound judgmental, "Truthfully there was some surprise and we have talked about that. I remember I was very nervous because I was shaking and trying to catch my breath. It was erotic too though, I have to admit, to see you get so aroused."

"It didn't bother you to have another man with your wife?" she asked, now looking down towards the floor.

"I don't think bother is the right word. It's like my mind was not completely connected. Part of me was very excited with what occurred but there was also a part that needed some time to think it through," I explained, happy with my answer.

"And now, after thinking it through. Any regrets?" Erin asked.

"No, I don't think so. We did it together," I replied.

"You're a wonderful man," Erin replied, seemingly happy now, and she crawled onto my lap, wrapped her arms around my neck, and kissed me.

"Nothing wrong with a wife that's a naughty girl from time to time," I said, to break the tension.

"You liked me being naughty?" Erin asked, resting her hand on the bulge in my shorts and looking at me with a grin.

"I'll admit I did to some degree," I replied to her sincerely.

We cuddled and kissed while continuing to discuss the truck driver. In a strange way, the episode had brought us closer together as we were communicating in ways we had never done before. Fantasies and sexual interests had always been difficult for us to talk about with each other, but now it was like the ice had been broken. We weren't there completely, but we had made a good start.

"Are you hungry?" I asked after a lull in the conversation, since it was now 7:00 PM.

"A bit. Maybe just something quick and simple though," she replied.

"Agreed. Let's go to that café at the end of the road. It seems casual and not too crowded," I suggested.

Twenty minutes later we were seated in the café, although once entering it seemed more like a bar that an eating establishment. The friendly waiter who doubled as the bartender brought over some worn menus and took our drink orders. We stuck to wine and amazingly the obscure brand was not too bad. Unfortunately, the menu was lacking so we decided to split a burger as the safe alternative.

"What interesting things are there to do that tourists don't know about?" I asked the waiter when he brought the check.

"Well there is a pretty good live band Thursday night at the Broken Yoke. Usually gets lots of locals," he explained.

"Anything tonight," Erin asked.

"Pretty quiet tonight but you can always hit the hot springs," he said.

"Hot springs?" Erin and I asked, almost in unison.

"Yeah, Templeton Springs. Very nice and quiet spot a bit off the beaten track. Course you have to hike in about a mile and a half," he explained.

"It's open at night?" Erin asked.

"It's always open. I'm not sure who controls it, but I've never heard it to be closed," he laughed.

We got him to write down the directions to the trail head not sure what we were going to do but wanting to be prepared, then paid the check and left.

"Let's check it out," I suggested when we got in the SUV.

"Okay, but if the trail is too rough I may want to stop," Erin said.

"Fair enough," I replied.

We went back to the house and got our hiking gear, a backpack with more wine, and our swim suits then headed out following the map directions. The trail head was only about five miles away but to get there required several turns before we ended up on a dirt road that passed the landmark we had been given for the trail head. Parking the SUV in a small area barely off the road, we found the trail and headed out using flashlights to illuminate the way. The trail was narrow but not too difficult and after thirty minutes and numerous ascents and descents we came into a more open area with less vegetation and large boulders along the path. After the last turn, our flashlights illuminated several pools with vapor rising from the water.

There were in fact three pools. One fairly large perhaps thirty feet by twenty feet that fed into a smaller pool that was round and about twenty feet in diameter. The third pool was to the side of the large pool and was only ten feet in diameter and was separated by a barrier wall of only a few inches.

"Wow this looks nice!" I exclaimed, finding a dry spot to drop the gear.

Erin made her way to the large pool and tested the water then did the same at the other pools.

"This one is a little less hot that the other two," Erin explained, pointing to the round pool fed by the large one.

I opened the backpack, pulled out our swimsuits and we quickly changed then entered slowly from the side of the large pool into the hot water.

"Whoa that will loosen your muscles," I said with a sigh, as I dropped shoulder deep into the water.

"Ahhh.." I heard, and turned to see Erin right behind me with a big grin on her face.

We found the bottom of the pool then nudged up on the side until we found a good sitting spot next to each other. The outside temperature had dropped significantly and it was now around forty degrees, which was certainly cold enough to keep us in the hot water.

"Now this is why we came to Colorado!" Erin laughed.

We sat next to each other, chatting and relaxing in the therapeutic waters for several minutes.

"Get the wine. I'm going to check out the rest of the place," Erin said as she moved towards the smaller pool.

I crawled up to the backpack and pulled out a bottle, opened it and poured some of the liquid into the plastic cups we had brought.

"Erin, come get your wine," I said to her.

"Bring it here. This one is not as hot," she proposed.

Erin was in the lower pool and I made my way to her holding the cups in front. I had to work my way over a natural wall of rock that separated the pools but when I got to her I realized that the water now was indeed less hot and more manageable. It made a nice contrast to the larger pool.

I went back twice to refill our cups as we continued to enjoy the water illuminated only by the natural star light, and midway through the third cup I started working Erin's one- piece suit from her body, getting no resistance.

"Make love to me," she whispered to me, as I pulled the suit off her legs.

"I'm going to," I told her, pushing her back against the rock wall and kissing her.

Anyone who has ever tried to have sex in water knows that it takes away a woman's natural lubrication. Also, being partly buoyant makes it difficult to find a stable position to connect. After several minutes of trying and frustration on both our parts I finally worked myself inside. Even then, I could only make small movements or risk separating.

"Up here," I said, indicating a flat ledge that was covered in a few inches of water.

I helped her climb onto the flat rock surface and then followed her up. The air was cold but pushing her onto her back allowed the water to cover half her prone body. I on the other hand was exposed to the night air, but by now I was so horny I barely noticed. I moved between her legs and mounted her as she sighed into my ear.

We had never made love in the open and even thought it was a secluded spot it would still be considered a public place. I know it excited me and I sensed it did Erin as well based on her sounds and responses.

Erin usually gets very quiet and still before she orgasms so I knew she was close when her legs rose and stiffened and her moaning stopped. Seconds later, her climax washed over her.

"Ohhhhhh yes, oh honey yes, yes...." she gasped and exhaled rapidly, while her body jerked beneath me.

Watching her cum is a huge turn on for me, so it was only seconds later that I emptied myself into her as my groans and body spasms took over from hers.

I pulled her off the ledge and into the water next to me where we cuddled in the sexual afterglow. However, the heat of the springs, the sex and the wine were taking their toll and we both quickly agreed it was time to head back. It seemed like slow motion putting on our clothes and gathering our stuff before hitting the trail back, and thirty-five minutes later we were back at the SUV.

When we arrived at the house, we went straight to bed. Too tired to make love again, we wrapped ourselves in each other's arms.

"That was fun," I said, describing the visit to the springs.

"Yes it was. This has been a good vacation," she replied, and then started giggling.

"Why are you laughing?" I asked, thinking I knew the answer.

"A lot of firsts," she replied.

"Anymore coming?" I teased.

"You never know," she said with a yawn.

We slept in the next morning and didn't get out of the house until almost ten. We started out with a three-and-a-half-hour hike then went to town for lunch followed with her shopping and me trailing along trying not to appear bored. By the time we returned to the house, it was after five.

"What's the plans for the evening?" Erin asked, as she flopped onto the sofa.

"How about let's go to the fancy restaurant in the centre?" I asked.

Now Erin loves good food and upscale places, so I was not surprised at all when she enthusiastically endorsed the idea. I called ahead and got a reservation for seven which gave us just enough time to clean up before heading back to town.

Erin had brought a simple but elegant black cocktail dress which she wore with heels and I wore flannel pants with a navy blazer. The dinner was very good and the wine we selected was nice as well so when we left we were satiated with a nice buzz going.

"Where are we going to make love tonight?" she asked, putting her hand on my thigh as I drove.

"City park?" I answered, smiling at her.

"You know where it is?" she deadpanned.

"No, guess we're out of luck,' I laughed.

"Let's go back to the springs," she suggested after a brief silence.

"Seriously? It's late sweetie," I replied to her, which brought a pout.

"It's not that late. Don't act like an old man," she countered.

"Okay, whatever you want," I acquiesced, as even though I was worn out from the day I was also very happy to see Erin letting go.

We went by the house, changed quickly and loaded the backpack before driving to the trail head. Like before, we parked the SUV in the empty space next to the road and headed towards the springs. Having a feel for the trail made the going easier, even after the wine over dinner, and a short time later we arrived. This time we didn't bother with suits and just stripped and eased into the water.

We started off in the hottest pool and leaned back against the wall admiring the stars overhead that were unencumbered by clouds, and provided some illumination for the springs. After about fifteen minutes, we switched to the cooler pool and that's when we heard the noise.

It was difficult to make out at first, but soon it became clear it was coming from the direction of the trail. Moments later the sound turned into voices and we knew that someone was approaching.

We had only made it as far as the hot pool when beams of lights broke into the area causing us to go neck deep into the water. There were four flashlights being carried, and one suddenly swept across us moving past then returning quickly.

"Oh, sorry," a husky male voice said from a face that was hidden behind the glare of the flashlight.

"Well I guess that explains the car," another male voice offered.

"Can you kill the light," I asked, annoyed by its glare and the beam was turned off.

From the other lights moving on the edge of the pool we could see there were four people that had arrived -- three men and a woman. Without saying anything to us, they began disrobing and then one by one entered the pool we were in completely nude. In the semi-darkness, two of the men looked to be of average height and build but the third was taller but thick with a barrel chest and large thighs. The woman had short hair and a slender torso but her hips flared out to a full butt.

Even though the pool was large enough to accommodate all of us with some privacy, the large guy made his way to the center followed by the others so that we were forced to acknowledge their presence.

"Nice night," the large man said, in a slightly sarcastic way.

"Yes, it is," I answered, trying not to show my displeasure at their arrival.

My name's Dan, this is Carl and Wayne and she's Penny," he said as a form of introduction.

"I'm David and this is my wife Erin," I replied.

"You're not from around here are you?" he said rhetorically.

"No we're not. Is that a problem?" I said, too defensively.

"Oh hell no. Just haven't seen you two before. Not many tourists find this spring. We come up here every week. Usually more come. This is a quiet night," he explained.

Erin was neck deep in the water being very still and staying close to my side. I could see the men's eyes looking at her trying to gauge her looks, and whether she was nude I suspected.

"Wayne, get us some beers," he commanded then asked, "You two want beers?"

"No thanks," I quickly replied.

Wayne came back with the beers and they started talking amongst themselves, drifting to one end of the pool, which gave us a bit more privacy.

"Should we go?' I asked Erin.

"Wait till they go to the other pool and then it will be easier," she suggested.

After Dan finished his beer, he moved back towards us until he was only a few feet away, and now that he was closer, we could see better what he looked like. He had short sandy colored hair and his full face was covered by a closely cropped beard. His upper chest and shoulders were developed but from work rather that the gym I suspected. He had an odd way of curling his lip when he spoke which made it look like he was sneering.

"Do you guys smoke weed?" he asked bluntly.

Both Erin and I had smoked a few times with close friends but I really didn't want to cross some social bridge with this guy.

"No, we don't," I told him.

"Mind if we do?" he asked.

"Not at all," I answered.

I caught him staring at Erin again and his gaze was only broken when Wayne came up from behind and handed him another beer.

"Go get us a joint," he told Wayne, who seemed to be his servant.

Wayne returned quickly with a joint and a lighter, and the marijuana attracted Carl and Penny to come over as well. Dan lit the joint then offered it to me and when I turned him down with a shake of my head he made the offer to Erin who did the same thing. Shrugging his shoulders, he passed it to Penny who in turn passed it to Carl. Wayne got it last, took a slow hit then handed it back to Dan. They continued the circuit until it was gone.

"I'm getting hot," Penny said.

It looked like this would be our opportunity to depart once they moved to the smaller pool. But, instead of moving to the cooler water, Penny hoisted herself up on the ledge right next to us where Erin and I had made love the previous night. The move left her exposed to the rest of us and I got an eyeful of her naked form before I redirected my gaze.

Up close now, I could see she had light brown hair on her head and a darker full bush between her legs. Her breasts were on the smallish side and her flared hips looked more feminine now. She had nice juicy looking lips that seemed to be made for kissing. She wasn't bad looking, but had that back country look of a woman that spent little time on her appearance. Perhaps in her mid to late thirties, by the look of her body I concluded she must be a mother.

Next Carl and Wayne lifted themselves onto the ledge, one on each side of her. Carl was balding, had a weak chest and a pudgy middle with a penis that seemed shriveled from the water. Wayne had dark curly hair, a more developed physique and several tattoos on his right arm. His cock was not impressively long but was quite thick. Neither of the exposed men seemed concerned about showing themselves to Erin.

j267
j267
4,550 Followers