The Ass Fuck Slut

Story Info
A married woman discovers pleasure in anal penetration.
4.9k words
4.37
139.5k
113
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I grew up in a small mid-Western town. Very nice place to grow up, but very conservative. School and church dances are how we met boys. After doing farm work chores all week we could go to the square dances on the weekend, chaperoned by the adults. It is here that I met my current husband of some 30 plus years now. It was love at first site and we were married when I turned 18. He was my first lover, and the only lover I ever knew until about three years ago. Sex was exciting of course when we were young, but after three children our love making became rather vanilla, almost to the point of being completely dull. While he would mount me, enter me and ejaculate inside of me all inside of 5 minutes one a week or so, I satisfied my real desires by masturbating on a daily basis, sometimes repeatedly, fantasizing about the sexual adventures I would like to have. My husband worked all day, and I was a stay at home mom, but the children had grown and left home so now I had the place all to myself. And I had a wide collection of 'toys' hidden in my secret stash that I could use to entertain myself with.

I love my husband and would never leave him, but my fantasies convinced me that I would be willing to have sex with another man. I of course could never admit this to him. The sex would be meaningless and no threat to our relationship, I just wanted to experience more. Where we lived was such a close knit community that you couldn't cheat without others knowing. There was a city a little more than a hours drive away, but of course I have no means to discretely meet men there. So I knew that my notions were only fantasizes that I could never fulfill.

But then they came up with a wonderful invention - the internet and video camera's on your computer! I slowly explored what they had to offer. I joined a dating site, women not having to pay, and made sure not to show my face. Ever in my 40's I think I was still a good looking woman. About 5' 4", 140 pounds or so, long dark hair, large dark eyes, I still had my girlish looks and my figure was still in good shape despite my children as I liked to go for long walks and to aerobics at the gym. I am a C cup and my boobs still maintain their nice plump shape. I started chatting with men in the near-by city just as a curiosity, knowing they would never know who I was or any of the people I knew in our town. I met many nice men online, some younger, some older, some my age. We are a classic white anglo-saxon Christian community, and this was the first chance I had to also meet men of different color and culture. Good looking black men, hunkish Egyptians, even East Indian and Chinese. The world was so much more diverse than I had ever known!

The men had photos of themselves posted online, or would e-mail me their photo, admitting like myself that they were married and didn't want their images posted. I completely understood and would send them photos of my face. They would ask to see photos of my figure and I would send pictures of myself in a dress, or being daring, even in a bathing suit. In turn they would send photos of their bodies. Nice rock hard muscular men, not like my husband who had grown rather fat with the years.

I was shocked when one young handsome man sent me a photo of his erect penis! I had really ever only seen my husbands. This young man was probably about the same size as the husband, but the thought of seeing another man's cock got me very aroused. He asked what I thought. I said that he had a very nice cock. He asked if I would like to stroke it off for him and feeling rather naughty admitted that I would. He asked if I could show him a photo of my naked body. I explained that I had no photos and couldn't risk taking any. He said there were other options and I asked him to explain. This first nice gentlemen then walked me through the world of turning on my laptop camera and learning how to view his. My world would never be the same.

I saw him sitting there at his desk, handsome man, probably in his mid 20's. I told him he was very handsome and that I was too old for him. He said he liked older woman. He got my camera working and said that he could see me and that I was very pretty. I smiled broadly. I had a new friend! He then stood, and removing his clothes sat down with the camera pointed at his hard-on. I couldn't believe that I was looking at a real man's dick on my computer screen! He asked me again if I liked his cock and I said yes. I really meant it. My husband was old and his belly flopped over his dick. This boy was rock solid, from his chest and belly, down to his raging hard-on and his muscled thighs. Married or not, this is the kind of body every woman wants a man to have. And married or not ever woman is turned on by the rock hard sexy hungry penis of a man that she finds attractive and charming.

He said that it was too bad I could not stroke it off for him but that if I liked to watch, he could stroke it off for me. I eagerly agreed and for the first time in my life watched a man played with his own penis. It was very exciting to watch and my eyes bulged as I stared obsessed at the screen. He asked me if I would give him some additional stimulation and show him my body. I thought, what the heck, this was quite exciting, and no one else could see, and I didn't even know this man, so what harm could it do.

Sitting I lowered the camera angle and began to unbutton my blouse. He began to stroke faster. I was excited by the control I had, not having known this power over a man for many years. Removing my blouse I then undid my bra and slowly revealed my breasts to him. I fondled my breasts and watched him stroke until he soon blew his load all over himself! It was very exciting to watch him masturbate and cum and so after that we would repeat our performance every day. I found other men online to show my tits to as well and who would stroke for me. I liked watching men stroke off, and I didn't mind at all showing them my boobs to get them to cum more easily. Thick cocks, thin cocks, long cocks, short cocks, bulbous cocks, curved cocks, white cocks, brown cocks, black cocks, old cocks, young cocks. So many beautiful cocks for a woman to tease!

I also started to show more of my body. My bum, my bush, ultimately my pussy. I would do strip-teases, I would finger myself and let them watch. Some wanted me to insert toys in myself and eventually I agreed. I began to dildo fuck myself multiple times a day on camera for men I did not really know and I found that I just couldn't get enough! Then one day a nice young man asked me to put one of my toys in my bum. I had never done this before. My husband never suggested going there. I never thought of doing it with my toys. Why would I? What a strange idea. But he was a nice man and had a great cock and needed some extra stimulation to finally get himself off, and I really loved watching how he came, he shot so far and high, tons of beautiful white creamy goop! So I thought, what the heck, how bad could it be.

I took one of the smaller dildo's, applied a little lube, and gave it a bit of a push. My God! It was absolutely fucking amazing! As my anus opened up to take the dildo it was like having intercourse for the first time all over again! I slid the dildo all the way into my ass. Then I pulled it all the way out. Christ, my ass was screaming to me that she wanted more! I put it back in, and took it out again. I teased my ass, made her beg for a good fucking. He came hard, and so did I, my dildo deep is my ass as I rubbed my clit to the point of exploding. This was my first ever anal penetration. I knew right then and there that it would certainly not be my last!

After that, I was a changed woman. I fucked my bum every day with my dildo's, on camera and off, every chance I could get. I kept increasing the size of the dildos until I could insert those that were the size of a big cock. The feeling was amazing and I did not want it ever to stop. I slowly trained my ass to accept the toys willingly, and soon only a drop of lube was necessary for me to penetrate my bum with any of my toys. I started wearing a butt plug or anal beads through the day, as I cleaned the house, when I went shopping, when I went to the gym, even when I went to church! I would make supper with a big butt plug in my ass and sit down firmly on it as I had dinner with my husband, smiling at my husband as I would wiggle my hips, enjoying the plastic as it tortured my ass with repeating pulses of pure pleasure.

The more I fucked myself in the bum with my toys, the more that I knew that what I really needed was a real man to ass fuck me. I thought of asking my husband to ass fuck me, but I knew that he never would. And I had already discovered that there were men out there so much better looking than my husband, who had much more shapely bodies and who had nicer and bigger cocks that could stay hard and last a lot longer. I decided that I would find a real man to fuck me in the ass. I promised myself to only ever give my vagina to my husband, I was his wife. But I was determined then and there to offer my ass to another man.

I just had to figure out how to arrange visits to the city on a regular basis without my husband becoming suspicious of why I liked to read a lot, which was rare for a country girl, and I belonged to a book club that was based on the city. They met twice a week to sit in a coffee shop and talk about the latest books they were reading. I told my husband that through the day I wanted to start going to some of the meetings, as none of the women in the community were into books. I said I would always be home in time to have supper ready for him. He bought it hook, line and sinker.

Next step was to write all my new online friends who were in the adjacent city and tell them I wanted to meet face to face and that I wanted them to fuck me in the ass. All of the men I wrote of course were very enthusiastic about the idea. So, who to start with, so many cocks to choose from to be the first to get to enter my ass. Of course my ass was being violated multiple times a day by big hungry toys, but my bum wanted to know a real cock, with a real man ramming it in and out of her. I decided to start with the first young man who had introduced me to anal penetration. He had a nice dick, a solid hungry sexual appetite and deserved something for helping me finding my one true great lust. The club met on Monday's and Thursday's. We agreed to meet at a coffee shop that coming Thursday.

He proved to be as handsome and charming in person and he was over the internet. I felt old and unattractive, but he said I was gorgeous and gave me a kiss on the cheek and this put me at ease. We hit it off right away and shortly I found myself asking him to take me back to his apartment. I followed him in my car and soon we were in his place. Nice two bedroom apartment, typical for city folk I guess. He offered me a drink and I accepted. I had to drive later, so couldn't drink much, but I was so nervous that I needed something to calm my nerves. I reminded him that I was married and wanted to preserve my vagina for my husband and he said that he understood. He asked if that meant that I would also not use my mouth. I thought about it. I used to give blow jobs to my husband many many years ago, but never now. So yes, yes I would give blow jobs to the men that I let ass fuck me. Yes, I would be my husband's lover, my pussy perfectly preserved for his use only. But otherwise I would become a blow job queen and an ass fuck slut, and would freely offer those two holes to any handsome charming man who wanted them.

I wasn't sure how to begin, but he was kind and soft. Putting on music, we began to dance. It felt so welcoming in his strong embrace. His belly was flat and firm, not round and soft like my husband. He had style when he danced, not like the ox of a husband I had. We kissed briefly, then intensely. I forgot how wonderful a first kiss was. I sucked his tongue eagerly when he offered it to me. I offered my own in return. He began to unbutton my top. Removed my blouse. Then my bra. I was dancing topless. He fondled my breasts while we danced. He undid my skirt, letting it fall to the floor. He pushed down my panties. I was naked dancing with him, his hands exploring my tits, ass and bush as I sucked on his tongue eagerly.

Pushing me away he told me to keep dancing naked for him, as I had done so many times before over the video camera. He slowly stripped as he watched me gyrate, I watched as his hard cock came into view, as he clamped his hand around it, as he sat on the couch, stroking himself, watching me. He motioned me to come over and to get on my knees before him. I had only ever sucked on one cock in my entire life, and the last time was many years ago. But I wanted this cock, I wanted it bad, and without hesitation I thrust my mouth down over his large meaty member. I would not be shy and reserved and scared Nancy any more. I promised myself that I would make myself into the best cock sucker out there. I treated his cock like it was my God, making love to it with my lips and tongue like a starved cock-hungry slut. I squeezed and sucked and licked and engulfed his whole length into me. Not having sucked on a cock in so long I found that my skills returned quickly, and that I actually really enjoyed, and even missed, sucking on a hard young dick. I took my time, enjoying the feel of nice big hard cock in my mouth.

Grabbing my by the hair he pulled my face off his cock. "Christ lady," he said, "you sure love sucking cock!"

Looking up at him eagerly with drool running down my cheek I confessed "I'm a cock hungry slut who desperately needs an ass fucking."

"When then let's not leave you waiting!" He teased.

Helping me up and leading me to the bedroom he put me onto all fours on the bed. Getting some lube and situating himself behind me I felt as he placed the head of his dick on my anus. I was incredibly nervous and my legs were trembling, but I knew that this is what I wanted. I waited with anticipation for him to enter me, but he played with me, sensing my nervousness.

"You really want this?" he teased.

"Yes, please, I want it!" I begged.

"Your pretty married asshole really wants a good fucking this afternoon?

"Yes Sir, I am begging, please, please shove it in, please ass fuck me."

"You absolutely sure this married bitch needs her ass fucked?" He continued to tease.

"This married bitch desperately needs her ass fucked Sir."

"This horny little married bitch going to become my new ass fuck slut then?"

"Yes Sir, yes, please let me become your new ass fuck slut, make me into your willing ass fuck slut. I am begging you sir, begging you, please fuck my ass, please fuck it hard and turn me into an ass fuck slut!"

I felt as the head of his cock penetrated my anus. He barely had need for the cream, my asshole now so accepting of penetration from all my self-training. I screamed out in delight. It was even better than the toys and better than I imagined. With a few more pushes he shoved the full length of his cock right into my rectum. Oh my God, oh my living Christ, I had a man's cock in my bum, a real man's cock buried deep in my anus. A man who was not my husband. I was being ass fucked by a man I barely knew. I had let him strip me naked, let him play with my body, I had sucked his cock eagerly, and now he had his dick buried to the hilt in my ass. I didn't know if I would actually have the courage to go through with this, or if I would chicken out. I didn't know if I would actually enjoy it when it happened. I wasn't disappointed. I felt no remorse in stripping naked for another man. No regrets on sucking another man's cock. And I only felt pure delight and heaven for having a real cock in my bum.

I felt as he pulled back, and then shoved himself back in. I heard myself start to beg like a whore in heat. "Of fuck yes, fuck Sir, yes, fuck that asshole, it is all yours now, God, I want your cock in my ass forever. I want to be an ass fuck slut, I want to be your ass fuck slut, I want to be trained to be an ass fuck slut."

"God, what a nice tight ass you have lady, your slut asshole is so tight around my cock it is amazing!"

"Yes, amazing, wonderful, yes, please don't stop, keep fucking me darling, fuck your new ass fuck slut, keep filling her ass with cock until you fill it with cum!"

I had desperately wanted to know what it felt like to have a real cock in my ass, but I also wanted to know what it felt like to feel a man shooting his load into my butt. This is something I could never get with my toys. I realized that I didn't even know this man's name, so I just kept calling him darling and begging him to keep ass fucking his slut all the time that he rammed that beautiful big dick in and out of me.

With a long gasp he seized my ass cheeks and ramming his cock hard into me he held it there and I felt the streams of warm goop fill my rectum. Oh yes, it was every bit as wonderful as I imagined!

Falling off of me I began to rub my clit, still hungry for more. Locking lips, I told him I wanted it in the ass again. Getting a wet towel I cleaned his cock and began sucking it again. Yes, I liked a cock in my mouth. I knew that this would not be the last cock I sucked or that fucked me in the ass. I lustfully contemplated on all the other cock that I would have the pleasure of sucking in the near future and would get to experience the sheer delight of having in my ass. His dick was slow to start up again with my sucking, but I soon had him hard again. This time I told him I wanted to try it laying on my back and with him on top. Propping my ass up with a pillow his rigid dick slid easily this time into my gaping open hole. Raising my legs up high and putting my arms above my head I let him lay there on top of me and pump cock in and out of me, just as my husband would do when he fucked my vagina. But in this case this young stud was pumping his juicy piece of meat in and out of my ass.

I looked up and watched his face and he continued to ass fuck me. Leaning forward he gave me a kiss, which I eagerly returned. He squeezed and fondled at my tits as he drove himself in and out of me. I pushed my boobs together so that he could watch them bounce with each thrust of his dick into my ass. He sat up on his knees and pulling me toward him continue to ass fuck his new prize slut. A leaned upward and watched as his cock entered and exited my ass. What a perfect beautiful view it was. My ass was a wide open hole and his big thick cock continued to pleasure my ass by quickly shoving itself in and out of it.

I began to rub my clit as I watched my own asshole being fucked, kissing my new lover intermittently. I told him that I loved his cock in my ass. He said I was welcome to drop by any time for another ass fucking. I said that I intended to frequently take him up on that offer. He said that I had the makings of a good slut. I said that I was new to it, but that I planned on working very hard on becoming the best cock sucking ass fuck slut I could be. He asked if I was only going to be his slut, or if I was going to offer my newly available ass to others as well. Looking him straight in the eye as I rubbed my clit and enjoyed his cock in my bum I honestly admitted that I wanted to try this with as many men as I could find. He said that was a fine idea, and that he had friends who he was sure would like to try as well. I told him to freely distribute my e-mail to others, the more the merrier.

I told him that I wanted to make myself cum just as he was cumming in my ass and when he said he was ready I furiously rubbed my clit so that I orgasmed hard just as he filled me once again with semen. It was absolutely a dream come true! My ass truly did love being fucked, by my big toys, and by a real cock even more. My ass had delivered pounding pulse after pulse of sheer waves of pleasure through my body while his penis was sliding in and out of her, and my rectum loved the feeling of being filled with semen. I knew that I was going to be needing much much more of this.

12