The Assassian Ch. 01

Story Info
Female Assassians.
1.3k words
3.62
13.5k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Aphorism 4 - In matters of stealth, let you be as soft as the wind, as silent as the shadows, and as still as the calm before the storm."

Any assassin would agree that stealth and deception are parts of who they are, or parts of what they must become or die. There are at least two kinds of assassins, male, and female. While both may be deadly, one is stronger than the other, not in physical strength, but in stealth and deception. If stealth and deception are the keys to being a successful assassin, then.. .well we don't want to spoil the story, now do we?

******

The Assassin

Midnight, another glorious time to spend in the wonderful city of sin - gambling, drinking, parties, and sex. What more could one ask for? Neon lights flashing, drunk people walking around without a care in the world, money being spent like there were no cash-flow problems. This city was a city of easy targets, get in, get out, and no one asking any questions.

"Tear..." the crackle of a radio is heard softly inside a woman's ear, the voice on the other end soft and calm "Come in Tear."

"I'm here," the person on the other end of the two-way device answered

"Target is ahead of you, male, age 43, owner of this casino."

"The owner? Couldn't give me something more original?"

"Hey, we take what we get paid for. Now take him out."

"Yeah, got it..."

"And Tear?"

"What?"

"Make it quick this time. Over and out."

Sighing, Tear quickly picked up her wine and drank it down in one gulp. Wiping her lips, she stood up, patted her shapely butt through her short red dress. As she slipped on her white kid gloves, she glanced in a nearby mirror to make sure she didn't look upset after her communication with her boss. Flipping her brown locks behind her back, she smiled brightly and walked over to the target.

Tear was much better looking than the average 22 year old woman. Long, light brown hair that flowed almost like a calm river down to the middle of her back. Part of her long bangs draped over one eye hiding it from sight. She was tall, above 5' 11" with red pumps on dainty feet that made no sound when she took a step. She had a long, slender, hourglass figure that was to die for, but the one thing that stood out about her was her bright red lips. This was Tear's trademark, her signature so to speak, leaving a bright red kiss upon her victims' faces.

Walking up to the owner of the casino who was sitting in on a hand of blackjack she quickly bent over the back of his chair resting her chin on his shoulder as she whispered sweet suggestions into his ear. Watching his reaction in the mirror behind the dealer, she smiled knowing this was going to go faster than she had thought. The man was disgustingly overweight in every sense. He looked older than he really was, skin sagging all around his face, neck and hands. Taking a deep breath, she sighed at having to even look at this man, let alone touch him.

"That will be enough for me today. Thank you for the hand," the owner said, getting up and taking hold of one of Tear's slender hands, his short, stubby fingers clasping over her long, slender ones. Shivering at his touch, she hoped this would be over before they even got to his penthouse suite.

Watching the movements of the owner, she saw him nod at two other men at the table before they finally walked off. Pulling a small mirror out she pretended to check her makeup as she attempted to pry her hands away from the ugly man walking beside her. Sighing again, she saw the two men in her mirror get up and follow them.

"Shit, this is going to be a bit harder than I thought." Tear's thoughts ran through her head like a gong. Placing the mirror back into her purse she felt her 38 with its silencer ready to be used at a moment's notice. She smiled confidently, knowing it was fully loaded, even with a round in the firing chamber.

Walking into an elevator on the other side of the casino, the two men and Tear stepped to the back, Tear in the middle. The owner stood in front of her, facing her. All three looked at her with lust in their eyes, surrounding her as if she were their prey.

"Little lady, you think you can handle this?" the man on the right spoke first as he turned to her.

"I don't think she can, boss. She looks too fragile," the other man said, a leer on his broad face.

"Does it really matter?" the owner asked, slamming his meaty hand on the Emergency Stop button of the elevator. Turning to her, he grinned and laughed before stepping over to her.

"She's going to be used - that's all."

Without flinching Tear opened her purse and pulled out a red silk handkerchief. Patting her eyes and pretending to sob, she spoke softly, her voice barely above a whisper. "Three of you and only one of me... What am I ever to do?"

Returning her handkerchief to her purse, her hand gripped the handle of her gun. She looked up, fake tears in her eyes and pouting red lips. Moving back against the wall she pressed her back to it and feigned innocence.

Sensing no threat, each of the men moved in toward her like a lion to its prey. The only thing they miscalculated was that she was the lion and they were the prey.

Quickly, before the three men were able to blink, she had the gun out pointing first at the owner. Squeezing the trigger quickly, she saw the hole open between his eyes as the hollow-point slug tore through his head, a fine pinkish mist flying out around his head.

Before the other two knew what had happened, she bent her elbow placing the gun on the right man's chest as she squeezed the trigger again, sending a bullet through his heart. Blood sprayed out from his back onto the elevator wall as he slumped lifeless to the floor.

Turning swiftly, she looked into the eyes of the man on the left and with a quick grin shot him right through the throat. As he fell back, a look of complete surprise on his face, she shot him through his left eye for the coup de grace.

Slipping the gun back into her purse she looked down at the three dead men. She bent down, placing kisses upon all their foreheads, noting the bright red lip marks left on each. Stepping over the fat man, she pulled out the Emergency Stop button, causing the elevator to move again. When it stopped as it reached the penthouse lobby, she reached over and pulled the Emergency Stop button again as the door closed behind her, freezing the elevator there. She swept the area with her eyes and listened intently for any sound of anyone elese being there. Finding it clear, she made her way down the stairs, placing her finger on the two-way communicator in her ear.

"Tear here... The first step of the job's done!"

"Nice work! Saw the whole thing on the camera. As agreed, when you have ensured all surveillance disks for the day are destroyed, get out of there and I'll meet you at the airport."

"Great! See you there. Tear...over and out"

"OK, now to the security office in the basement," she muttered. She knew she had the element of surprise on her side as there were no cameras in the elevators, so the monitors in the security office would not have seen what happened there. She also noted that the camera in the penthouse lobby was not pointed such as to pick up the scene she left in the elevator.