The Assassin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Annälisa stared down at her prize for a moment before dipping her head to suck one of those beautiful brown nipples into her mouth. It tasted as delicious as it looked. Yoko moaned like an animal in heat when she pulled it between her teeth.

"Fuck me," she gasped again, reaching up to cup Annälisa's hanging breasts in her palms. "Do it. Now..."

The assassin began to move her hips with a teasingly slow pace, savouring the moment. She couldn't remember when she'd last wanted a woman as much as this one. The delicious feeling of their juices mingling and their bare skin gliding against one another was exhilarating.

Yoko spontaneously matched her movements as if she'd been born to the task. Her heated gaze stayed locked on Annälisa's as they ground their pussies against one another and she began to talk to the voluptuous blonde in her native tongue. While the blonde didn't understand the words, the unexpected effect of being spoken to in Japanese was incredibly hot.

She ground down harder, their juices flowing even more freely as her hips circled faster, increasing the intensity. And still Yoko stayed with her, humping upwards in the most perfect rhythm.

This sexy young beauty really was something else!

Their hands tightened on each other's flesh, gaining more friction as their pumping hips increased the pressure. Both of them were groaning now, the heat of their bodies sheathing one another in a coat of her needy femininity.

Everything was white hot ... the friction, the sucking wetness ... the groans, the moans ... the sound of slapping flesh...

Annälisa bucked faster as a glossy sheen of sweat began to form on their skins, glittering like diamonds. Her teeth were biting her bottom lip so hard that she was almost drawing blood.

"Harder," Yoko squeaked, reverting to English.

The word came out as a barely audible low moan from the back of her throat.

"Fuck me harder, baby..."

Annälisa snarled at her as she rose up onto her knees, her wet grinding sex never leaving Yoko's as she picked up the pace. The bed bounced as she went for broke, and when the girl's thighs started to shake, she knew the moment had arrived.

Bracing Yoko's leg against her shoulder, she leveraged herself over the girl and reached across with her free hand, roughly yanking her dark hair as she ground down one final time.

The young beauty screamed as her nerve ends triggered. Her red fingernails began to claw at Annälisa's flesh, desperate to leave their mark. Then her eyes rolled to the back of her head, her hard body vibrated and she couldn't hold back...

Annälisa came with her, letting their orgasms flood through them as if someone had lit a blue touch paper that led to a series of electric shocks sparking through their bodies.

Although this girl had witnessed the execution, she wasn't going to kill her. She had other plans for the young Japanese beauty.

Goodbye Ginger. Hello Yoko.

12