The Assassin and the Sorceress Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Strangely, the work seemed to be calming her. Despite the gravity of her situation, the task gave her something to focus on. It helped her to work out her plan with a level mind. After about an hour of this, she actually noticed herself humming quietly to herself. That was a tremendously good sign, she figured. If she was trying to pass off the appearance that she was having no thoughts of escape, the sorceress would have to have read her mind to know it! She couldn't read minds, could she? Probably not. She had asked for her name, after all.

After more time, she was even starting to forget she was naked, or at least she wasn't bothered by it. She was actually quite comfortable. As a matter of fact, she was sort of enjoying it. She was starting to like all the sensations on her bare skin: the warm air, the feeling of her skin softly rubbing against itself and everything she touched. Once she escaped, she might have to start cleaning her own house in the nude, she thought with a smile.

Before too long she was starting to get horny. She caught herself clenching her thighs and gyrating her hips like she usually did when the urge came to her. She had worked fairly hard already. Maybe she had earned herself a little break.

She lowered herself onto the ever so tempting sofa by the window. She figured that sitting her bare bottom down on such expensive furniture would have been a crime. Well, it was her host that had demanded she be naked, and nudity seemed like the norm here, so maybe it was an acceptable thing to do.

She leaned back, letting herself sink into the cushions. She savored the feeling of the silky fabric over all of her bare skin and sighed deeply. Her skin was alight with such pleasure! She let her fingertips touch the skin on her belly, feeling the tickle as she gently raked them up towards her chest. She gasped as her hands reached her breasts. She slid her palms up to her shoulders, then started back downward. Her hands went back down over her breasts, cupping them along the way, then down her sides, across the crease of her hips, then finally came to rest on the inside of her thighs.

When her hands made it back up to her breasts the next time, she paused to give her eager nipples some extra attention. She caressed them with her thumbs for a moment before allowing her thumbs and forefingers to close around them. The pinch made her gasp again as she kneaded the soft, sensitive nubs of flesh between her fingers. She tightened her grip just enough to give them a nice little pull.

Her breathing was deep and heavy now, and she could feel her vulva was making more than enough of that wetness now. It was time. Her left hand stayed at her left nipple while her right found its way downward to her vagina. Her fingers rubbed across the soft slit between her lips. She was taken by how smooth that flesh was, now. Normally she was used to feeling the hair, but her newly naked crotch felt amazing! Having no hair between her hand and the fleshy lips multiplied every sensation. Even her fingers enjoyed feeling the bare folds of skin as she rolled it between them. As an added nicety, there would be no loose pubic hairs to brush off her fingers this time once the deed was done.

Finally, she found her clitoris, which was hard and ready. She went to work on it, feeling the sensation starting to build up. She let out a long sigh of ecstasy that she hadn't intended to.

She continued for a few minutes until the sensation had taken over her whole body. She was very close to orgasm now. Suddenly, the door opened wide and the sorceress stepped through!

Adrielle shrieked and stood up from the couch, wondering if she would be in trouble for slacking off. Her legs felt shaky from her state of near orgasm, but she managed to stay standing.

"Morgana, I... I..."

"That's all right, dear. I can see you've been working hard. I'm just glad to see you're still here. Just remember, it's Mistress to you, not Morgana."

"Oh, yes. Thank you, Mistress. I was, well..." She stared at the floor, ashamed, while she tried to think of anything to say.

Adrielle's face was flushed red. She wasn't so much embarrassed about being seen nude anymore. She had been naked for so long that it was starting to feel normal, however being caught in this very private activity was still quite a shock for her.

"Oh, did I catch you pleasuring yourself? Then I guess that makes us even," she said with a teasing smile. "Don't worry, you don't need to feel bad about it. In fact, let me know if you need a, you know, hand with that. Maybe a tongue? You may be my servant, but I'm not too high and mighty to see to my servants' needs, too."

"What? Oh, no. No, thank you, Mistress. I don't... I mean, I'm fine by myself."

"That's fine, I was only offering. How much longer do you need in the room?"

"Huh? Oh, the cleaning. Maybe another hour or two."

"That's fine. Take however long you need. You can finish up with yourself first, though."

Morgana left and the door closed behind her. She sat down forcefully on the sofa and covered her face with her hands. She was still so embarrassed for being caught masturbating, even though Morgana seemed to think it was a perfectly natural and healthy thing to do. Even when she remembered that escape was her biggest concern, this intrusion of her privacy still weighed more heavily on her emotions.

No! She had to get her mind set on what was important. Making sure she doesn't spend the rest of her life a slave to this madwoman was the only thing that mattered. She needed to let go of her stupid ideas of pride, or even privacy. Was it time to escape, yet? No, soon, but she would give it a few more minutes.

Her vagina was still tingling from the attention she had given it. It still wanted more. She wasn't sure if she would be able to finish after such a disturbance. She tried, though, and found that she got back into the rhythm very quickly. Within a minute she was back to the point where she had left off.

She threw her head back and bit her lower lip to keep quiet through her orgasm. It wasn't that there was anything left to keep secret. It was just force of habit. Usually when she masturbated, the idea was to not let anyone else know what she was doing, and it was her routine by now. She let out a few muffled squeaks as the orgasmic throbs overcame her. When they subsided, she let out a rush of air that she had been holding in and gasped until she had caught her breath.

She let her fingertips run up and down her bare torso a few times as she savored the afterglow of her orgasm. Slowly, she got up from the sofa and thought about what to do now. She looked out the window. It was at least an hour before noon. Morgana had checked up on her quite early. She wondered if the sorceress had been watching her and intruded on her masturbating on purpose. Was she watching her now?

It was a possibility. Well, her 'obedient' act seemed to be working on the sorceress. She seemed to trust her to at least some extend. Furthermore, now that she was finished with her naughty business, the pervert probably would be less interested in watching her through whatever magical means it had been, had that been the case. She decided she would work for another half hour or so, just to make good and sure that Morgana would be bored watching her, then she would make for the window.

When she felt the time had come, she put the duster down and stood there, listening. It was dead quiet. She went to the window and leaned her head out. She looked around and didn't see a single soul in sight. She looked up along the outside of the wall, but didn't see anyone looking back down at her. Finally, she looked back down along the castle wall, assessing its suitability for climbing. It would do.

She took one deep breath to ready herself, then swung herself over the ledge. She lowered herself down and felt for a foothold. It was a slightly different game barefoot, but she was confident enough that she could adjust to the change. She found footholds that she could support her weight, then released one hand from the ledge and found a lower handhold. Slowly and cautiously, she began to descend the stone exterior of the castle.

She could feel the wind blowing past her bare skin, reminding her of her nakedness. As used to nudity as she had become since last night, she suddenly felt vulnerable again. She wondered what it would be like having to hike back to her town without her clothes. She hated the thought, but not enough to hesitate.

After a minute or two she dared to look down. She was less than ten feet from the ground. She studied the terrain, looking for anything that might pierce her skin or sprain an ankle if she landed on it, but most of it was soft soil and grass. She released from the wall and landed hard on her hands and one knee. The impact had jarred her, but she was unhurt.

She stood up and looked around. It was all clear as far as she could see. She looked up at the castle, but still saw nobody staring down at her. It was just fifty feet to the cover of the woods surrounding the castle. All she had to do was cross the dried up moat and she would be done. She began to walk forward.

"Trying to escape, are you?"

Adrielle snapped around from the inside edge of the moat, mouth agape. There was the sorceress, standing next to the castle in the exact same spot she had landed. Had she been invisible? Had she appeared there from thin air like the goblet had earlier? Morgana was wearing nothing but her usual cloak and boots, open in the front to expose her ample breasts and obscenely large slit. She smiled an arrogant and knowing smile at her, arms folded under her breasts in disapproval.

"And to think I was almost starting to trust you. I was really looking forward to letting you dine with me and the rest of my 'good' servants tonight. You were going to meet Gwendolyn, too. She's such a charming young woman. I know you would become fast friends, if only I could know you wouldn't tell her lies to try to turn her against me or convince her to run away."

Adrielle thought about what to say. She considered asking her how she had known she was trying to escape, but held her tongue simply to keep her pride.

But then she reconsidered. She had based her entire escape attempt on assumptions she had made about the sorceress' abilities and her habits. It clearly hadn't worked. The more she knew, the better chances she would have the next time she tried to escape. Maybe she could appeal to the sorceress' pride to get her to reveal something useful.

"How... how did you get here, Mistress? How did you know I had climbed out the window?" she asked in the most defeated voice she could muster.

"I see much more than just what my eyes see. Let's say that I know where all my servants are at any moment, and you are not one of the ones permitted to leave yet. Come, back inside with you! I think it's time for you to accept the consequences of your disloyalty. As before, you can follow me on your own two feet, or I can take you along forcibly. Your choice."

Morgana turned and began walking around the side of the castle towards the main entrance. Adrielle followed willingly. Well, the sorceress had answered her, but her answer hadn't seemed very useful. If Morgana knew where she was at any given moment, how would she ever escape? Well, it was still information. Maybe she could learn more about her powers, given patience. She would find a blind spot yet.

*

All illustrations are original works by user Darkhound1 on Deviantart, and were commissioned by me specifically for this story, and are owned by me.