The Assassin and the Sorceress Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yes, Susan was the one Adrielle needed to talk to. Not only did Susan likely know more than any of the other servants here, she was also the most likely to turn traitor. Traitor, as if a prisoner owed her jailors any loyalty in the first place. But now wasn't the time. The poor girl needed to be alone, and Adrielle needed to look uninterested.

"No matter, it was fun while it lasted. You did wonderfully, Susan!" Gwendolyn complimented her warmly as she made her retreat. Gwendolyn smiled pleasantly. For all Adrielle knew she might have been absolutely seething on the inside, though she showed no sign of it.

After several seconds of silence, Gwendolyn yawned and stretched. "Well, with that done, maybe it's time to turn in for the night. What do you say, Adrielle, love? Will you join us in Morgana's chamber tonight?"

Adrielle wasn't the least bit tired, though she had a feeling sleeping wasn't the first thing they would be doing.

"I... well... yes! Yes, I would be pleased to join you." Earlier, Adrielle had been absolutely disgusted at the thought of making love to someone so wretched and spoiled as Lady Gwendolyn. But then again, she had had sex with several people she despised already: criminals, warlords, and other enemies of her lord. There had been no 'love' about it. In these instances, sex was just a tool she used to gain their trust and learn their weaknesses. After all, nobody was less careless with their secrets than in the bedchamber.

"Wonderful!" Gwendolyn exclaimed. "I can't wait to show you some of Morgana's spells! We'll do some amazing and impossible things!"

Adrielle was nervous. This was a big risk she was taking. Gwendolyn seemed to have mastered social manipulation in ways even Adrielle, an accomplished infiltrator and assassin, hadn't. She could have been playing her like a flute even now and she wouldn't have known it. Yes, Morgana may be nearly omnipotent with her magic powers, but it was Gwendolyn she was afraid of.

...

"So what do you think, Adrielle?" Gwendolyn asked Adrielle as soon as she had spread out on top of Morgana's bed. "What would you like to do? Would you like to fuck me with your cock?"

Adrielle only laughed, grabbing her crotch in discomfort.

"Oh, I... Wow, I don't know!"

"Or you could just watch us this time," Morgana suggested. "Do you have any requests? Anything you'd like to see us do? Don't be shy."

"I'd much rather you joined in," Gwendolyn added, "But sure, you can watch if you want. Everybody's got a secret kink, something that arouses them like nothing else. Morgana likes binding people in strange ways and watching them struggle to get free."

"Yeah... she, um... showed me that one."

"I heard! Myself, I just like to get as dirty as I can! I like to get fucked in every hole, by as many people as I can." Gwendolyn started rubbing herself slowly as she said this. "Penises and vaginas rubbing all over my body, covering me from head to toe in semen and mucous. I'd lick it right off my tits! And with one dip in that enchanted bath, I look like a blushing virgin again! Come on, Adrielle. What's your perversion? You have to have one! I want to hear it! I hope it's absolutely filthy!"

Adrielle tried to think of one, but couldn't. She had always thought of that occasional misplaced attraction she sometimes felt towards other women as her worst perversion. But since she had been introduced to life in Morgana's castle, that just seemed so tame in comparison. In fact, she wasn't even ashamed of it anymore.

"Actually," she began shyly, "maybe we can do that. Maybe I will, you know, fuck you with my cock." She was still a little uncomfortable with the thought, maybe even a little afraid, but curiosity had gotten the better of her.

"I would love that!" Gwendolyn said greedily, licking her lips.

"Oh, this will be fun!" Morgana added. "So, Adrielle, how big would you like your cock?"

"Um, normal size, I guess? For starters, at least."

"And would you like to be circumcised or uncircumcised?"

"Oh, I... I don't know."

"I prefer the natural look, if it's all the same to you. Hair excluded, of course."

"Sure, I can be 'natural.'"

"Wonderful! Then get ready. This will feel... strange."

Morgana closed her eyes and began to concentrate. After a moment, Adrielle's body began to change on its own. Adrielle shrieked! It was like insects crawling on her skin, but worse! These horrible sensations same from deep within, not just on the surface. First, her clitoris began to swell. She could see it begin to protrude from the folds of skin that had hidden it all her life before that moment. It grew as big as her thumb, then bigger.

Her inner labia began to fuse together, closing up the hole. When it was done, only a tiny, ridge was left where the gap had once been. The growing clitoris began to enclose her urethra, forming a new hole at its tip.

Then, the most unnerving sensation she had ever felt started deep inside of her. There was no pain, yet somehow this sensation was worse than any of the wounds she had ever received in combat. "Oughhh!" she moaned, nauseated, as she grabbed her pelvis and doubled over. Her guts were twisting around inside of her!

"I apologize," Morgana whispered softly. "This is always the hardest part of the transformation, but it's almost done."

Adrielle felt something slide down her birth canal, or where her birth canal should have been if it was even still there. At last, it slid into the new sack formed from her merged labia. She could feel it, or them, rather, between her thighs. That horrible, nauseous feeling had passed without a trace. She gasped with relief and stood up straight again. Meanwhile, her former clitoris continued to swell, now gaining length instead of girth. It grew out to a length of five, maybe six inches, fully erect. The skin around it elongated, spilling past the bulbous tip, covering it, and sticking about a quarter of an inch past to form the tip of her new foreskin.

Finally, everything had stopped. She looked down, jaw agape, at the penis. Yes, 'the' penis. It was hard for her to think of it as 'her' penis. It wasn't her body, her mind kept insisting. It wasn't a part of her, just a foreign growth. Yet when she finally worked up the nerve to touch it, she nearly gasped at the sensation. It loved that touch.

She got a little bolder and wrapped the fingers of her right hand around it, feeling how loosely the skin slid around the shaft. She tightened her thumb and forefinger around the shaft, forming a tight ring, and slid it up and down the shaft slowly.

"Oh my god!" she moaned. She was infatuated with the thing. She had touched a penis before, of course, but not like this. She could feel everything! She watched the foreskin slide back, revealing the glans, and back up to cover it again. She let go of the shaft and pinched the tip of the foreskin shut, giving it a gentle pull. It was stretchy! As the skin pulled taut, it tightened around the glans, giving her yet another shudder of pleasure. This thing was responding fast! She had always had to work on herself for a while before she got to this point, but at this rate she could have made herself cum in minutes!

"Are you going to share that with me," Gwendolyn piped up, "or are you just going to stand there and enjoy the thing all for yourself?" Gwendolyn was still sitting on the bed, legs apart displaying her womanhood proudly.

"Don't worry, I'll share." Adrielle walked over to her. It felt strange walking with that sack dangling between her thighs, but she managed. She knelt on the bed between Gwendolyn's knees. She was a little nervous. What if she didn't know what to do? But how hard could it really be. All she had to do was stick it in and move it in and out, right? It's not like she was a virgin. She'd seen it done to her a few times before: not many, but enough to get the idea.

Well, there was no way but forward. She laid down on top of Gwendolyn and felt around for the hole. She used her left hand to help find it, sliding the tip around until it went in. It felt so warm! She brought her left arm up underneath Gwendolyn's armpit so she could use her elbows for support. She turned her palms upward and grasped Gwendolyn's shoulders from behind and pulled herself upward. She slid it all the way inside, pressing her pelvis firmly against Gwendolyn's. Now it was Gwendolyn's turn to gasp in pleasure.

That was when their eyes met. She smiled up at Adrielle. Adrielle felt a sudden pang of revulsion. This was the wretched girl she had learned to thoroughly despise just earlier that evening. She had been the sweet young Lady of Lindis as far back as Adrielle had known her, adored by everyone. No, it had all been an act. She was as selfish and uncaring as a tyrant. And here they were, their flesh joined as one, lying as lovers lie.

But this didn't have to mean Adrielle loved her. Gwendolyn certainly didn't seem to associate the act of sex with any sort of emotional bond, so why should Adrielle? All she was doing was trying to gain her trust. Trust that she would eventually betray.

So Adrielle started to thrust. Experimentally at first, then with a purpose, and finally with animal rage. No longer was she trying to emulate her first boyfriend as he tenderly tried to pleasure his own first love. She was Einar the Reaver, having his way with his new spoils of war. She imagined, instead of sliding a magically transmuted penis into her vagina, she was thrusting a dagger straight into her abdomen. The stupid bitch! Lie to a whole city and betray her own father, would she? She never deserved their love! Had they only known who she really was...

Adrielle's teeth were clenched in a ferocious snarl. Meanwhile, Gwendolyn's eyes and mouth opened up in a look of utter astonishment. There was a hint of fear there, too, and maybe something else. A bit of humility, perhaps, as if this master manipulator suddenly found herself no longer in control at the moment. After about a minute she regained her senses. The look of surprise was replaced by a sadistic grin.

"Oh, so you like it rough, huh?" she gasped. "I'm going to make you mine, whore!" Gwendolyn bucked her hips like a wild horse and nearly knocked Adrielle over. Adrielle's penis, or the penis as Adrielle still thought of it, might have fallen out of Gwendolyn had she not tightened her legs around Adrielle's buttocks like a snake about to envelop its prey. "You'll never get that cock out of me again! It's mine!"

Adrielle didn't reply with words. She was on her side, with Gwendolyn fighting to take the top. Gwendolyn might have been more experienced at sex, but she was no match for Adrielle's fighting prowess, nor her strength. With one swift move, Adrielle grabbed Gwendolyn's shoulders and twisted them violently back towards the bed. Gwendolyn's head hit the headboard with a thump and her legs released their grip.

"Ow!" she cried, though this must have been from force of habit rather than pain. Their flesh was indestructible now, wasn't it?

Adrielle was back on top and fucking her as viciously as ever. Gwendolyn continued struggling, but she couldn't out-wrestle Adrielle. This time, instead of underneath her armpits, her forearms lay on top of Gwendolyn's arms, pinning them in place. Adrielle's hands made a vice-grip around Gwendolyn's slender upper arms just beneath the shoulders. Her forearms thrashed around uselessly. After another minute, Gwendolyn gave up trying to push her off and accepted her place on the bottom.

Eventually, Morgana, who Adrielle had completely forgotten was in the room, approached the side of the bed with a monstrous penis of her own and held to Gwendolyn's face.

"Oh my god!" Adrielle exclaimed as soon as she saw it. It wasn't as big as the 'horse cock' that had been on the woman in the pool, but seeing it this close dropped her jaw. It must have been at least fourteen inches long, and two and a half wide. Adrielle nearly forgot her current task.

"Adrielle, don't you dare quit fucking me!" Gwendolyn demanded, never taking her eyes from Morgana's new member. As Morgana held it to Gwendolyn's face, Gwendolyn managed to stroke it with one hand. Morgana added her own hands, one midway up and one near the base. Even three hands didn't seem to be enough. Their fingers couldn't even close all the way around it. All the same, they went to work on it. Gwendolyn rubbed it against her cheek, almost like a kitten rubbing against its owner. Next she tried to put her mouth around it. She had to open her mouth wide, but eventually got it in. Even then, she could only fit the tip.

Soon, Adrielle felt her climax coming on and forgot her rage. Though she was thrusting less forcefully now, she was going much faster as she reached the conclusion. "Oh..." she groaned as it started. It was a very wonderful sensation! It was different than one of her usual orgasms, but wonderful all the same. She could feel liquid shooting through the shaft and out. It was extremely satisfying!

Meanwhile, Gwendolyn seemed to be getting hers as well. "MMM! MMMMM!" she moaned, muffled by the bulbous glans stretching her mouth. Gwendolyn worked her other hand free; Adrielle had stopped trying to restrain her, and began rubbing herself just above where Adrielle was making her last few thrusts. Gwendolyn only needed a few more seconds, and she was done, too.

With some effort, Gwendolyn managed to dislodge the gigantic head from her mouth so she could gasp for breath. Morgana and Gwendolyn continued working on her monster penis with four hands now.

"Almost... almost," Morgana shouted. "Are you ready?"

"Yes! Yes! Cover me! Bathe me!"

"Here it... COMES!" Standing feet apart, Morgana started thrusting her hips while making long strokes with both hands up and down the shaft. Nothing could have prepared Adrielle for what happened next. Morgana started to ejaculate good-sized white globs onto Gwendolyn's face and breasts. It was certainly more than what Adrielle had shot out of her morphed body.

But then it didn't stop. Morgana maintained her grimace of ecstasy for longer than Adrielle had thought an orgasm could last. All the while, she continued to spew. The globs got bigger and bigger. They came out faster and faster. Adrielle could only watch in utter amazement. Even Morgana's massive penis didn't seem large enough to accommodate the impossible load. A bulge ran down the shaft with each successively larger squirt, as if the sheer volume might cause her flesh to burst.

It must have been going on for over a minute now, and Morgana was only moaning louder. The semen was coming out like a fountain! Gwendolyn was completely covered from her face down to her hips. It was so thick on her that it was running down her breasts and off her belly like a river, drenching the sheets on either side of her. Adrielle, glad she had already rolled off of Gwendolyn, scooted farther away so none of it would ooze onto her. Thankfully, it was a very wide bed.

It must have gone on for two or three minutes before the flow finally began to lessen. When it was finally done, Morgana was absolutely exhausted. She grabbed the bed post with both hands to keep herself up. She was gasping for breath as if she had just sprinted a mile up a steep hill. The monster cock now dangled between her legs like a dead snake.

Gwendolyn was covered in what must have been over a gallon of semen. Had all that seriously been inside of Morgana? Or had she magicked it into existence continuously throughout her orgasm? Gwendolyn was rubbing it into her breasts, over her face, licking it off her palms. White, gooey tendrils stretched from her fingertips every time she brought her hands away from herself. She raked her palms up her belly and managed to scoop up enough to completely fill her cupped hands. She brought it to her mouth and gulped it down. It took her three mouthfuls.

"Slap me," she told Morgana, leaning her face forward. Morgana, who had regained enough strength to stand, cocked her hips to one side, and then swung them forcefully to the other. The long, flaccid penis swung out and whipped across Gwendolyn's face with a wet smack. A flying glob barely missed Adrielle.

"Oh, yes!" Gwendolyn cheered, happily. She reached for the swinging penis and brought it up to her mouth. It fit a little easier now. Suddenly, Gwendolyn bit down hard and shook her head from side to side like a dog with a rope toy. Morgana's face didn't register the slightest bit of pain. Meanwhile, Gwendolyn's right hand found its way down to her vagina and began to rub. After another minute or two of rubbing and chewing on Morgana's penis like a starving animal, Gwendolyn seemed to climax a second time.

Gwendolyn let go of the penis and laid back into the puddle that spanned her half of the bed, looking completely satisfied. "Adrielle, love," she said, turning her head towards her, "will you come snuggle?"

"Ahh, no."

"Hmm, that's fine. Morgana, sweetie, will you clean me up, please?"

"Certainly." Morgana began to concentrate. Little by little, the semen began to evaporate. No, not evaporate, it simply disappeared.

As Morgana worked on cleaning up the mess, Gwendolyn turned to Adrielle again. "You were like an animal, Adrielle! That was genuinely frightening! I'm impressed! I didn't know you had it in you. And for your very first time as a man! I think you're going to fit in here very well."

"Ha-ha, thanks!" In fact, Adrielle did feel proud of herself, though not for the reason Gwendolyn might have thought. She had been worried her hatred for Gwendolyn might have showed, and she didn't doubt that Gwendolyn could pick up on even the slightest of cues. Yet she seemed perfectly convinced at the moment. Adrielle had done it. She had played a much more experienced player. She had convinced an expert liar, and she had done it by not technically lying. All she had done was present the truth as if it were the act.

Magic powers or not, it took Morgana a while to remove the mess she had made. When she was done, Gwendolyn looked to Adrielle once again.

"Well? All clean! How about now?"

"Thanks, but I'm not actually all that tired. I might enjoy the pleasant night air out in the courtyard. Uh, Mistress, can I have my vagina back, please?"

...

Adrielle found the courtyard vacated when she returned. Good. She would have it all to herself. She wanted some peace and quiet. She also figured a dip in the enchanted pool would be just the thing after what she had experienced. She felt dirty.

The night was wonderful! The cool air felt good on her skin. She slipped into the pool, found a seat to lean back in, and looked up at the sky. The stars were out in full. She took a deep breath and listened to the sound of the fountain that continuously poured water into the pool. She had to laugh. It made her think of how Morgana's penis had poured a bucket of semen all over Gwendolyn. But the water was as much of a mystery, now that Adrielle thought about it. Where was it coming from, and where did it go? There was no runoff anywhere she could see, and surely no natural stream could possess the magical properties of the pool. Was that water continuously being created from nothing, and an equal amount of water being destroyed to make room for it? Or did it move in a circle? If so, what moved it? Maybe it more fun not to know. After all, was magic still magic if you could explain it?

She reached down and rubbed her crotch. She felt the soft labia, the clitoris, the opening of her vagina: all comfortingly familiar to her. There was the lack of hair, but that was only a small detail, and actually a bit of an improvement, she was now starting to think. Besides that, Morgana had put everything back exactly as it had been. It was hard to imagine that mere minutes ago there had been a fully functional penis and testicles there. How many people in the world had ever experienced the intimacy of sex from both sides? It may well have been exclusively the people living here with Morgana. It was a privilege that even a king with all his wealth couldn't buy.