The Assassin of Elania Ch. 01

Story Info
Sophia is captured
1k words
4.12
22.3k
22

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/26/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cmajor87
cmajor87
21 Followers

The city of Kvira sat proudly in the glistening afternoon sun, shimmering slightly. Kvira was a proud kingdom, filled with bustling markets, taverns, and of course the palace. What made Kvira different from most kingdoms was it's golden shine. Every building in Kvira was a smooth white-tan stone, that in the sunlight seemed gold. Kvira was truly as city of gold. Everything from it's powerful military system to it's rich culture made it known and feared among enemies.

The war between Kvira and Elania had been going on for three years, but the King of Kvira had a new trick up his sleeve. He had finally managed to capture Elania's secret weapon, their head assassin.

There were many rumors about the assassin and his whereabouts. Who was this man? How did he manage to slip into buildings unseen and unheard? Where did he come from?

Everyone knew how three years ago the King of Elania held a competition among every citizen of his country to see who could capture the notorious killer who had murdered many noblemen and peasants. Whoever won the competition would be named the king's assassin and would reside in the castle, doing military work when the king requested.

This was the man the the King of Kvira had finally caught and planned to use against Elania.

******** ******** *********

"What!?" The king roared at his servant, outraged at the news. "What do you mean *he's* a *she*!?"

"I mean exactly that." Grunted the captain of the guard, who was currently standing in the middle of the king's throne room.

"I just don't understand. . ." He groaned, resting his head against one of his hands. "Are you sure you got the right person?"

"Yes sir." The captain replied. "Would you like to see her?"

The king sighed and shifted on his throne, debating it. He would be able to determine if his guards had made a mistake or not, so it was worth seeing the girl.

Nodding and standing, his captain followed him from the throne room. "She's in a room in the west wing, sir. Second door on the right." He informed the king as they went up the stairs.

The king moved slowly, unsure what he was going to find. He'd thought that her managed to find the perfect weapon, not some skinny little girl.

************* ***************

Sophia lay on a soft bed in a spacious room sound asleep. Not a day ago she had been fighting for her life, battling out men as they came at her faster than she'd thought had been possible. She prided herself on being a master of disguise, timing, and strength but the sheer number of men had outwitted her.

She'd been in a tavern towards the border of Elania, planning out her next kill in her own booth. No one in the tavern had any idea who she was and what she did, they'd all just assumed she was some nobel woman out for a night alone. She scribbled on papers and read through old journals of her current victim's to try and get to know them better when an extra loud group of men came into the bar area.

At first she'd ignored them, trying to focus on her work, but eventually she left the tavern. It was time to head back to the castle anyway. She pulled her dark green cloak around her and headed back to her current home. Although she disliked working for royalty, the pay was good and she hadn't much of a choice in the matter. It was work for them or never work again.

She quietly slipped into the castle and managed to make it to her quarters without being disturbed by any maids or guards, demanding to know where she had been for the past twelve hours. Even if she'd told them the truth, they wouldn't have believed her.

Exhausted, she dropped her cloak in a lump on the floor and climbed into bed, not bothering to disrobe further. She pulled the blankets up to her neck and closed her eyes tiredly, quickly falling into a deep sleep.

She was still sleeping as three men slipped into her room under the cloak of darkness and went to her bedside.

"Is this. . . him?" one of the soldiers asked, terribly confused.

The captain looked the girl huddled under the covers over and nodded. "I suppose so. His majesty will be most displeased." He mused softly so as to not wake her.

The other two soldiers nodded and watched as the captain took a small cloth out of his pocket and held it over the assassin's mouth and nose. Her eyes immediately flew open in shock as she started trying to pull the man's hand off of her, struggling to breathe.

"Shh. . . " Murmured the captain as her eyes drooped again and she fell limp. He turned to his men and motioned for them to lift her. "The drug won't last for too long, although the dose was quite large for someone of her size. We must hurry." he instructed. The men nodded again and one of them lifted the small girl into their arms, smirking.

"She hardly weighs more than a goat." he chuckled softy.

"Quiet." the captain snaped at the man as they all hurried back out of the castle and back to Kvira.

************** ****************

The King observed the sleeping girl on the bed with a slight smile, sitting beside her. He never imagined that this figure feared throughout every kingdom would be so. . . well, pretty. Her long brown hair was plaited and lay under her, ending towards the small of her back. She had a round, soft looking face with two full lips and a delicate nose. Her waist was naturally small and as were her breasts, but it all seemed it make her seem sweet and innocent instead of what some might think. She was tiny, and couldn't be more than five feet which was quite a difference from the king's tall stance at six foot five.

The King decided he had better make sure she was disarmed, even though that was just his excuse to undress her. He gazed at her beautiful form and smirked lightly, imagining how she'd looked naked and kneeling before him. That was his plan for her.

cmajor87
cmajor87
21 Followers