The Assignment

Story Info
A painting assignment changes Elisa's life.
3.8k words
4.33
32.1k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note — I'd like to thank Poizon69 for his help. Comments and feedbacks are welcome.

*-*-*

"I need a change." Elisa said to herself looking into her mirror. She firmly decided she wouldn't go to her office any more. She was bored with her work, even more with her boss, and decided she would look around for another job. Getting a job was not easy, she knew, but Elisa had always been a hardcore optimist. If her room mate, Jessica, could survive doing all kinds of odds jobs — why couldn't she?

Elisa called her boss, and informed him that she was quitting. Her boss could say nothing, as Elisa hung up the phone, she saw Jessica staring at her quizzically.

"What will you do now? Have you got another job?" She asked

"No, can you please help me to get something? I'll do any odd jobs just like you."

"It'll be difficult for you to do what I do, unless you are an exhibitionist," she said smiling.

Elisa had no idea what Jessica was talking about and stared at her.

Jessica said, "You don't understand, do you? Tell me will you be able to undress in front of me right now?"

Elisa was stunned. "What on earth are you talking about? Why should I do that?

Jessica laughed and said, "I knew you wouldn't be able to do it."

Jessica raised her nightie over her head, slipped out of it in a single fluid movement, and was standing in front of Elisa wearing only black lace panties. Jessica proceeded to pull down those too; all the while she was looking at the blushing Elisa. Elisa was acutely embarrassed to be standing there and yet couldn't move away from the naked woman. She was feeling peculiar and could not take her eyes off of Jessica's body, which was indeed very beautiful.

Jessica fondled her breasts, and said, "If you don't have any hassles about showing off, tell me. I do nude modelling and it pays."

Elisa had not known that Jessica was a nude model. Even though they had been sharing a room for the past few months, Elisa had never asked exactly what her room mate did for a living. She always thought Jessica did odd jobs and had never imagined that Jessica showed off her body for a profession.

"There's nothing wrong in it." Jessica said, and without bothering to pick up her discarded clothes, she went into the bathroom. "Think, think," She said, "This is a paying profession and you can have plenty of fun too."

Elisa looked at Jessica's clothes lying on the floor. She couldn't help but admire Jessica's panache and total confidence in her looks, even without a stitch on. She picked up Jessica's clothes and put them on a chair and was on her way to her room when Jessica came out of the bathroom. She had taken a shower and had come out without towelling herself. Water dripped from her hair on the tips of the upward pointing nipples on her full breasts. Her tanned body was absolutely hairless except the thin black pubic hair line.

Jessica smiled at Elisa and asked, "Why are you staring at me like you are?"

Elisa forced a smile and said, "You are really beautiful."

Jessica laughed, "I know. That's what everyone tells me." Jessica went into her room and shouted from there, "What will you do sitting at home? Would you like to go out with me?"

Elisa knew staying at home all alone would make her feel depressed and she made up her mind, "Yes, I'd love to come with you."

Elisa did admit that going out with Jessica was fun. Jessica had plenty of friends and acquaintances, each of them very different, and Elisa, after some initial problems, relaxed with them. Jessica took her to a good restaurant in the central part of the city, where these people were sitting and chatting. Jessica knew everyone there. She took Elisa to a table where two girls were sitting, sipping beer. Both girls looked at Elisa, and Jessica introduced her to them. Both of them were models, and did assignments for anything that paid.

"We even do porn — soft core," they said proudly

Elisa was shocked as both of them looked quite normal. However, judging by their clothes, Elisa realized that both of them were quite wealthy. The frailer looking, slightly green-eyed girl was called Natasha and the other one was Emma; she asked Elisa what she would like to drink. Elisa was not a regular drinker and was a bit hesitant to order drinks, so Jessica suggested her to have a beer.

Elisa was also worried because she didn't had much money with her, but Jessica assured her, "Usually none of the girls here pay. Someone or other will settle our bills." And Jessica was right. A few minutes later, a guy with longish hair joined them at their table. He was a model himself; quite good looking in a conventional sense, but there was a bland look on his face, which made him quite uninteresting to Elisa.

But the man, who was called Neil, took an immediate fancy to Elisa and said, "Who is this nice looking girl sitting here? I've never seen her before."

Jessica introduced her to Neil and he said, "Are you into modelling?" when Elisa said no, he said, "What a pity, girls with such good looks should be modelling."

Elisa thought Neil was being polite, probably because he didn't want Elisa to feel the odd one out sitting with such glamorous models. But Neil insisted that he sincerely meant Elisa was beautiful

He said, "First, you have a lovely face. Second, you have small breasts and your thin, tender body makes you very, very sexy. What is your breast size?" Elisa was embarrassed. She saw the other girls smiling.

"Neil, why are you trying to give her a shock?" Jessica demanded.

Neil looked into Elisa's eyes and said, "Come on, you don't have to answer if you don't want to.

Very soon all the other girls, including, Jessica, moved to other tables and Elisa was sitting only with Neil, sipping beer. Elisa was feeling quite light headed and though she did not like Neil much because of his bland, unintelligent face, she found him quite an easy talker. Neil was insisting that Elisa should do some modelling and said that if she was interested — he could help her.

"I know somebody who is painting a masterpiece. He will be painting a woman, sitting nude on a white horse. He wants to capture the mood of the woman when the horse is running very fast, he wants an erotic model," Neil explained.

Elisa laughed, "I can't stand nude in front of someone. Exhibitionism is not for me."

"Why? The painter is an old fellow; I think he must be in late fifties. He will never touch you with his hands. He is very, very professional."

"Even then, I don't think I'll be able to do it."

Neil claimed that after one got over the initial inhibition, shedding clothes was fun. "It's all a matter of habit, you know. Everyone has a streak of exhibitionism in him or her."

Later that evening, Neil dropped her home. He waved her good-bye at the doorstep and winked, "I'm not coming inside as I believe you shouldn't do anything on the first day. Otherwise I would have liked to come in to see how you look without your clothes."

Elisa laughed, "I wouldn't like to show my body to you."

Neil smiled, "That's fine, but if you want to model for that famous painter, tell me. He is looking for someone like you."

*-*-*

Elisa was standing in front or her bedroom mirror and was so engrossed in looking at herself that she didn't hear the click of the lock she saw Jessica when she was standing in front of her bedroom door, smiling at her.

"Practicing exhibitionism, eh?" she asked.

Elisa blushed and began to put on her clothes hurriedly.

"What are you ashamed of? You look beautiful." Jessica stepped into Elisa's room, touched her breasts and kissed her on her cheeks. She put a hand on Elisa's hips. "You really have a very good figure. People would die to be slim like you." Then she looked at Elisa's hairy legs and said, "What you need to do is — maintain your body."

*-*-*

That was the night when Elisa gained confidence in her body. Jessica used a small machine to remove all the unwanted hair from Elisa's body and she felt like silk. Jessica insisted she wanted to shave Elisa's pubic hairs too, which she reluctantly accepted. Later they took a bath together and decided not to put on any clothes. Both drank wine, dined together and stared at each other's bodies. Jessica surprised Elisa by giving her a passionate kiss.

She wasn't a bi or a lesbian, Elisa looked too tempting to resist. Jessica made love with her tongue and reached every part of Elisa's body. Elisa thought she was dreaming, or an affect of wine she drank. And when Jessica touched her nether lips with her tongue — Elisa could take no more she had a wonderful orgasm.

Next day Neil called early in the morning. Jessica was already gone. Elisa was dreaming the experience she had the previous night and when Neil asked how she was, she said, "You know, thinking about it, I don't mind modelling for that old painter, can you fix up an appointment for me?"

Neil said that he would and called again in the afternoon saying that an appointment has been fixed for the next morning and gave her the artist's address.

The artist's studio was not far away and within half-an-hour she was knocking on the door to the studio. The artist himself opened the door and as if he had known Elisa for a long time, smiled and said, "Come on in."

The artist was very impressive to look at. He had a golden with some white, unruly beard, a little shorter than Santa Claus; he wore a long white shirt and blue jeans. Elisa noticed that he was not wearing any kind of footwear and his enormous feet were quite ugly compared to the delicate features of his face.

"Yes, I'll be painting the horse and you. You know, I have a problem in visualizing how a woman, sitting on a violently moving horse, looks like. That's why I need a model. I'll pay you $1000 if you are okay for the job. But the job is not as easy as you think. You have to give me many sittings for hours together until my visualization is complete."

$1000? Of course, Elisa thought. Neil had said that the artist was a famous one; he probably got a large amount of money for each painting.

"Do you have any previous experience in modelling?" The artist asked

"No, I don't have any experience in modelling, this is my first time." Elisa replied honestly,

"That's good, I wanted a fresh model. The professionals pose very professionally, which is not good for the paintings I plan on doing in this series."

Then he took a real hard look at Elisa and said, "You have a lovely face. You look good with clothes on. I would like to see how you look without them."

Elisa was embarrassed to undress in front of the artist, even though he seemed quite old and harmless, she hesitated for a few moments.

"Don't worry about undressing. There is nothing in it. I've seen plenty of girls like you and you will soon get used to it,"

The artist's smile somehow reassured Elisa, and she took off her t-shirt and the jeans. She was only in her bra and panties, and was standing in front of the artist, who looked at her clinically and said, "Go ahead. Remove those small things too."

Elisa unhooked her bra, pulled down her panty and stood absolutely naked. The artist frowned and said, "Fine."

Elisa was almost on the verge of tears. She always knew she lacked the kind of figure that's required for modelling and there was no way she could get the magical so called 'hourglass' figure that Jessica had.

The artist was still frowning and said, "Didn't anyone tell you that you shouldn't wear undergarments before a modelling session? A photographer would have thrown you out of the studio. Just look at the ugly elastic marks on your breasts and hips."

Elisa looked down and saw the marks on her body and remembered that she had often seen Jessica going out without wearing a bra under her clothes and had always thought that it had something to do with feminist activism.

Elisa wanted to say sorry, but before she could say something the artist said, "Remember not to wear any undergarments whenever you come to me. No tight jeans either. You have wasted my time. Wait for half-an-hour before all these marks get away, then we'll start today's session."

Elisa looked up at the artist's face. She was feeling grateful and he said. "By the way, you have a great figure. Most of them are so fat and are bloody obsessed with big boobs, huge ass and they think they look sexy. Ha!

Elisa felt like crying. Here was a famous artist, saying that she had a great figure. And right from her childhood Elisa had always thought that she was ugly and vastly inferior to all the beautiful women around her.

The artist finished arranging his painting tools, and looked at Elisa. "I must tell you what we are going to do before we start working on the project. I'm doing an erotic painting of an innocent girl riding nude on a horse."

He pointed to the wooden horse and said, "This is the one which you'll have to ride. Do you have any riding experience?"

"No sir."

"No problem. You ride this wooden horse, saddle yourself properly and then this horse will start moving. It will move like a real horse. I want to see how erotic you look on it."

Elisa knew from her psychology lessons in college that a horse was always associated with male sexuality, but wondered whether there was really anything erotic in riding a horse. This wooden horse looked quite dead.

The artist, for the first time, touched Elisa when he helped her ride the horse, which was actually quite enormous. She settled on the seat on the horse, put her legs in the saddle and held the rein. The seat was quite comfortable, made of fur or something, but there was a peculiarity to the design of the seat. Whichever way Elisa adjusted herself, there was a small protrusion which directly touched the sensitive part of her body. Her legs had to be kept apart and Elisa could do nothing about the seat. It was not hurting. Nevertheless, she felt odd.

Elisa did not know how to pose erotic and the artist also didn't tell her anything about it. He said, "Can we start now?" Elisa nodded.

The horse was set in motion. It was vibrating slowly and Elisa suddenly felt she was riding a real horse. She felt as if she was on horseback, strolling around in a field. She clung to the horse tightly as a fall from the horse would really hurt.

But the queer design of the seat was creating a problem. The movement of the horse was sending frissons of vibration through her body, which was pleasurable and she could feel the excitement building up. It was somewhat like Jessica caressing her with the tip of her tongue.

"Oh god," she said to herself, "I must keep my cool."

The artist smiled at her and asked, "Any problem?"

Elisa shook her head and the artist said, "Hold on tight, the speed will increase slowly."

*-*-*

The horse was now moving uncontrollably and Elisa could no longer hide her feelings. She held back her head and parted her nether lips and with every brush of the seat against her she moaned. Elisa pressed hard against the seat and realized that she had never been aroused to this extent.

The artist was looking at her intensely he stopped the horse, and said, "Great emotions."

He set the horse to move again. This time Elisa also moved her pelvis with the motion of the horse and without any inhibition started moaning. She leaned forward so that her breasts touched the horse's body. She held on tightly, completely oblivious of the presence of the artist, who was looking at her intensely.

This time the movement of the horse was more vigorous and Elisa found herself enjoying each movement. Again a crescendo was building up and she feared that the artist might make the horse stop. The horse didn't stop this time and moved on and on till Elisa could feel her body fluid oozing out. Her body was trembling and Elisa's moans soon became shrill screams and finally she came like an explosion. She didn't know when the horse finally stopped. She could only remember that the artist tenderly brought her down from the horse's back, almost dragged her to the bathroom to pour water over her body and then fetched a chair from somewhere for her to sit on. Elisa was exhausted and did not say a word.

The artist kissed her on her cheeks and said, "You are great. I almost thought you wouldn't be able to take this."

Elisa dressed, picked up her handbag and before she left, the artist gave her a crisp one hundred dollar bill. "Here's the money for today's session. We'll need another few days of modelling. Come day after tomorrow in the morning."

Elisa couldn't remember how she got back home. She was in a trance when she undressed, took a bath and collapsed on her bed without putting on any clothes. She dreamt of running nude on a beach with a huge white horse and a strongly built young man with a golden flowing beard. She dreamt of undressing the man and looking at his large organ, which was as big as the horse's. She was sleeping, yet in her dreams she could feel her body fluids flowing down her thighs. She was aroused in her dreams and wanted to ride the horse.

The next morning Elisa had her breakfast in bed, saw Jessica getting ready and going out. She took a quick bath and called up Neil.

"Hi Elisa! How was the session?" Neil asked her excitedly

"It went off very well. I wanted to thank you for getting me this assignment."

"Pleasure, you sound so enthusiastic. You must have liked your job."

Elisa said that she did like her modelling assignment and was actually looking forward to working with the artist for the next few days.

"Can we go out tonight?"

"Neil, I'm too tired. We'll meet after I finish my assignment, which will be about a week."

Jessica came home late at night with a boyfriend and Elisa could hear them making love in the next room. Elisa was disinterested and was thinking about the horse, which she would ride again the next day.

*-*-*

Elisa was very excited throughout the night, and had very little sleep and woke up early in the morning. She took a bath, had a light breakfast and was getting ready to go to the artist. She wore a white cotton top, red skirt, and put a thin layer of makeup on her face. As advised by the artist, she didn't wear any underwear.

Elisa took a taxi to the studio and on her way she was getting wet just thinking about the horse. When she reached the studio she was half-aroused, dying to ride the horse. For some reason, the artist was in a bad mood that day. He looked at Elisa and told her, almost rudely, to get ready for the session

"Remove all your bloody clothes and ride the horse."

Elisa unbuttoned her top and then slipped out of the red skirt. The artist looked at her tight body and then, without a warning, slid his hand between Elisa's thighs.

"The horse is too sexy, eh? You are already wet," then pointing at the horse he said, "You soiled that beautiful seat cover last time. Don't do it again."

Elisa didn't know how not to do that as once she was on the horse she had little control over her body. She looked pleadingly at the artist and he said. "If you do, I'll deduct the price of the seat from your payment."

Elisa tried to remove the moistness from her pubic area before she rode the horse, but soon forgot about everything.

The roller-coaster ride on the horse followed the same routine, but today the artist wouldn't let her cum. Every time she came to the point of experiencing an orgasm the horse would stop, leaving her frustrated. She was so aroused that she was rubbing herself vigorously against the seat.

The artist was looking at her intensely and for the first time, he stroked a few outlines on the canvas. He looked at the rough sketch, seemed quite satisfied and then took pity on Elisa and made the horse move again. Elisa was so aroused that she came again and again. The artist gave her the payment and Elisa went home.

12