The Assistant Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Vysis
Vysis
778 Followers

Todd jerked his head up to look at Jason. "Jason! Dude! Can you imagine what the guys at the gym are going to say when both of us show up in the shower with no pubic hair?"

Jason turned toward Todd and said, "If Jenny tells my Dad what we were doing, you'll never see me at the gym again. I'll be dead!"

Todd realized that Jason was right. "Yeah. And if your Dad tells my Dad..."

Jenny turned towards Aimee. "What do you think?"

"I say, we shave all the hair off their bodies, including their heads!"

Jenny got a big smile on her face. "Yeah. I like that!" Before the boys could protest, Jenny shot down the stairs with Aimee on her heels. The boys looked at each other and shrugged, accepting their fate. Jason went down the stairs first, taking as much time as he could muster. When he reached the bottom, he looked up at Todd who asked, "Can't you just close me up in here for the rest of my life?"

By way of reply, Jason simply motioned with his head toward his sister's room. When the two of them arrived, the girls were standing on the far side of the room. They had thrown an old quilt across Jenny's bed. "Get in here you two!" Jenny demanded. "It's time for you to get your just desserts."

The boys looked like two men on death row walking to the gallows. Each hung their head in shame and walked with their hands thrust deep into their pockets. When they were in Jenny's room, she said, "Close the door and drop trow'." Jason and Todd exchanged glances and did as they were directed, dropping their pants to their ankles. Aimee ordered, "All the clothes, boys!"

When they were naked, both Jenny and Aimee were secretly surprised at how big the boys' dicks were, but they had already agreed to insult them. Jenny turned to Aimee and said, "Jason's dick looks like a penis only smaller." Todd immediately started laughing at the insult, which led to Jason punching Todd in the arm. Aimee not wanting to let Todd get the upper hand said to Jenny, "Yeah, but Todd's tiny little worm is nothing to write home about either." That caused a huge laugh to come from Jason.

Jenny said, "Enough! Okay, you two stand there for a second while Aimee and I discuss what we are going to do to you two." Jason and Todd strained to hear, but the girls were careful to whisper directly into one another's ear. After about a minute, Jenny said, "Alright. Jason, lay down here." Jenny indicated that he should lay down on her bed on the right side. When he had done so, she removed a scarf from her drawer and first tide his hands together, and then tied them above his head to the headboard. When she was done, Aimee said to Todd, "Okay, now it's your turn." Todd lay down on the left side of the bed next to Jason and Aimee tied his hands to the headboard.

When she was done, Aimee left the room and returned a few seconds later with a can of shaving cream and two razors. She handed one razor to Jenny, and then she sat on the bed between Jason's legs. Jenny, in turn, sat on the bed between Todd's legs. Next, Aimee first filled Jenny's hand with shaving cream and then her own hand. The two girls lathered the boys up well, making sure to be very touchy feely with their dicks. Although they tried to suppress their erections with their entire might, within a few seconds each of the boys had an outrageous hard-on. Jenny said to Aimee, "Look. I think Todd likes this. And, Jason doesn't seem to mind too much either."

Jason was mortified that he had an erection in front of both his best friend and his own sister, but there was nothing that he could do. Aimee was moving his penis around by grasping the underside near the head. She had learned while giving her uncle blowjobs that this was the most sensitive part of the penis.

After only about two minutes, the boys' pubic areas were shaved clean.

Jenny turned to Aimee and asked, "That was too easy and they obviously are enjoying it too much. What shall we do next?"

Aimee thought for a second and leaned over to place her mouth next to Jenny's ear, whispering, "How about we put on a little show for the boys and torture them for a while?"

Jenny looked at Aimee with a gleam in her eye and said, "I like it."

The girls got up and stood at the foot of the bed. Aimee walked behind Jenny and started to slowly unbutton her pajama top. She removed Jenny's top and then began to massage Jenny's breasts. Jenny reached up over her head and put her arms around Aimee's neck. "Feels really nice," she moaned. The boys were staring intensely at the impromptu show. After several minutes, Aimee traded places with Jenny. After removing her top, Jenny began to massage Aimee's perfect melons. Jason said to Todd, "Oh my goodness those are nice!"

Jenny yelled, "Shut-up, asshole!"

Jenny then reached down and removed Aimee's bottoms and rubbed her pussy through the fabric of her panties. Aimee began to pant loudly. The boys' dicks seemed to expand and turned purple. Their balls were drawn up tight against their bodies and Aimee thought that if she simply touched Jason's cock he would probably spray come all over the place. Aimee reached down and pulled her own panties off, exposing her tightly trimmed bush to the boys. She whispered to Jenny, "Make me come."

Jenny began to rub Aimee's pussy with a new determination. After about a minute, Aimee's breathing became erratic and suddenly her body began to spasm as she came. Jenny slowly stroked her breasts as she recovered. When Aimee's breathing returned to normal she said, "Now it's my turn."

Aimee said, "I've got a treat for you." She removed Jenny's pajama bottoms and had Jenny kneel on the bed with her butt in the air. Jenny's full breasts were smashed across her brother's chest, and she reached across and grabbed Todd's arm to steady herself. Aimee placed her face between Jenny's thighs and began to work on her pussy with her mouth. Jenny began to grind her crotch into Aimee's face. "Oh damn. I'm going to come!" Jenny arched her back as wave after wave of pleasure went through her body.

The boys were afraid to say anything lest they awaken from this incredible wet dream they were having.

When Jenny had recovered, Aimee asked, "What are we going to do with those two pathetic boys?" Their dicks looked like two engorged bananas arching up and back, pointing threateningly at their own faces.

After a few seconds, Aimee said, "I've got an idea." She walked over to Jenny's nightstand and squirted a few shots of lotion into the palm of her hand and then moved to between Todd's legs. She placed her hand on the base of his dick and pumped upward, carefully aiming the head of his penis up toward his face. She then began to pump quickly. Within ten seconds, Todd sent a huge stream of semen up over his stomach and chest and onto his own face. The second stream was almost as powerful and covered his chest, and then with each successive spurt, his stomach and then Aimee's hand.

"Oooh. That looks like fun." Jenny walked over to the nightstand, put lotion in her hand, and repeated the process on her brother's cock.

"Jenny," Jason said, "I'm your brother."

Jenny looked into his eyes, stopped stroking him, and asked, "Do you want me to stop?"

"No, no, no...that's not what I meant."

She started stroking his erection again, and he began to breathe deep and tensed his body. His fists balled up and his toes curled. A huge rope of come flew out of his penis and landed right on his face, covering his mouth and chin. The next shot landed on his face as well, and then, just like Todd, the stream weakened until it just puddled in Jenny's hand.

The boys looked funny lying on the bed naked, hands tied above their heads, covered in spooge. The girls looked down, now feeling sorry for them. Although they each had just come, their dicks were still as hard as ever.

Aimee straddled Jason, her pussy only inches from his dick. She bent over, letting her heavy breasts rest against his chest. She slowly began to lick the come off of his face. Jenny said, "Gross. Do you like that?"

Aimee said, "Totally. It tastes really good once you get over where it came from. Try it."

Jenny was dubious. She had given boys blowjobs before, but had always told them that if they came in her mouth, she'd kill them. Jenny leaned over Jason and placed her head next to Aimee's face. She tentatively placed her tongue in a glob of semen on Jason's lips and tasted it. Not too bad. She repeated this a couple of times, and convinced that it wasn't really that bad, she began to clean Jason's face and chest with her tongue. When she was just about finished, she placed her lips on Jason's and slid her tongue into his mouth, giving her own brother a snowball.

Jason returned her kiss before he realized that Jenny had placed some of his own come in his mouth. "Hey," he said pulling his lips from hers, "what was that?"

"Payback you asshole." You're lucky it wasn't worse.

Jason didn't say a word.

In the meantime, Aimee had moved over to Todd and was cleaning him up. Jenny moved from Jason and straddled Todd's body, helping Aimee clean him up. Todd began to push his thighs up, trying to impale Jenny with his dick.

"Not so fast, killer," Jenny said. "You are being punished. Remember?"

Aimee took a big glob of Todd's come into her mouth and then placed her lips on Todd's. After having seen what they had done to Jason, he was prepared, and refused to open his mouth. Jenny leaned into Todd and whispered into his ear, you open your mouth and I'll let you slide your cock into me. She reached behind her, grabbed Todd's cock, and slowly lowered herself down onto his engorged dick, holding the head just at the entrance to her inviting tunnel.

With reluctance, Todd opened his mouth and Aimee slid her tongue and the load of come right into his mouth.

Jenny said, "Swallow it and I'll fuck you."

He quickly gulped, and Aimee turned around to Jenny and nodded her head with a big smile on her face. Aimee watched as Jenny slowly started fucking Todd while rubbing her own breasts.

"This feels amazing," Jenny said to Aimee.

Aimee said, "You look amazing, baby. I want to fuck him."

Jenny suddenly stopped riding Todd and hopped off of him. Aimee got up and walked over to the other side of the bed, straddled Todd, and reached between her legs to grab Todd's hard cock. She lowered herself down and began to ride him, working her hips forward and back getting the most clitoral stimulation possible from the cock impaled in her belly.

Aimee looked over at Jason's throbbing cock and said, "Jenny, go fuck Jason."

"Aimee, Jason's my brother. I can't fuck him."

Aimee gave Jenny her best naughty look and replied, "Sure you can. It's easy. Just do what I'm doing to Todd."

Jenny replied, "I know I CAN fuck him. What I meant to say is that I shouldn't fuck him."

Aimee wasn't going to take no for an answer. "Remember, we are punishing them, right?"

Jenny nodded her head.

"And, have you ever heard that old saying, 'a tie ballgame is like kissing your sister'?"

"What the fuck are you talking about, Aimee?"

"Well, Jason is having just a bit too much fun, so I thought it would be a little less fun for him if he had to fuck his own sister."

Jenny was a bit unsure, but Aimee's logic was sinking in. Jason looked mortified as his sister approached him and straddled his body.

"Jenny, really, I don't think Dad would approve of this at all."

"Shut up, asshole. If you complain once more, I'm going to tell Dad you watched us from the bathroom and then you forced me to have sex with you."

Jenny reached between her spread legs, and grabbed Jason's cock. She placed it at the opening of her pussy, and slowly slid it into her warm, wet, and inviting pussy. Jason had a look of pure bliss on his face.

"God. You're so tight!" Jason moaned.

"Dude," Todd said, "you're fucking your sister. That is so fucking hot!"

Jason said, "If I knew my sister was such a hot piece of ass, I would have fucked her a long time ago."

Jenny and Aimee exchanged naughty smiles and both went to work getting themselves off on their respective cocks. Each one of them was rocking back and forth, grinding their clits on the stiff dicks inside of them.

"Sis," he warned, "I'm about to come inside of you. If you don't want that, you'd better climb off soon...like right now."

Jenny stopped her back and forth grinding, and laid her heavy breasts on her brother's chest. She started rocking her hips up and down, driving his cock deep inside of her wet cunt. "Don't you dare come, asshole, until I come," she said.

Jason worked hard, pumping his cock in and out of his sister, meeting each of her thrusts. Just when he couldn't hold out any longer, he felt Jenny tense and squeeze his dick with her pussy. That was all he could stand, and he let his seed spill into his sister's womb.

They both were breathing hard and enjoying the afterglow when Jenny and Aimee started laughing. Soon, Jason joined in while Todd looked on perplexed. "What's so funny?"

Aimee looked down and realized that Adam had just asked her, "What's so funny?" She realized she had been laughing during her daydream.

"Nothing, baby." she said. "Morning wood just makes me so happy!" She laid her heaving breasts on Adam's chest and began to pump her hips up and down. Adam grabbed her hips, lifted his own butt off the bed, and met her thrusts, pounding her ass hard.

"Fuck! That's so hot! Fuck me!" she cried.

Adam stopped, rolled her onto her back without pulling out of her, and positioned her legs on his shoulders so that he could really pound her pussy.

"Oh, God!" she cried. "Fuck me hard! You're and animal!"

They came simultaneously, and when he finally pulled his cock out of her, their combined juices spilled out of her and on to the Holiday Inn Express' white sheets.

"Oh, shit," Adam said smiling at Aimee, "I hope that is covered in the state rate!"

Vysis
Vysis
778 Followers
12