The Assistant Manager’s Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She bucked and in a strained voice, whispered, "Yesss, please continue."

"Shall I give a full massage, my dear?"

She was far gone. "Yesss!"

I removed the sheet from her and threw it aside. I removed her bra and bared her breasts. They were small and exquisite. She moaned as I massaged her breasts. I pressed them softly and held her nipples between my finger and thumb and massaged them. She orgasmed and screamed out, "Oh! God!" and bucked her ass a number of times. I put my lips to her left nipple while my hand massaged her right breast. I licked and sucked her breasts one by one.

She was moaning and shaking her head and bucking her ass.

"Are you OK with this, sweetheart."

She whimpered, "Yesss! Please don't stop."

I kissed down her stomach till I reached her navel I tongued it and she kept on whimpering. I went to the bottom of the table and looked up at her through her raised knees. She was beautiful. Her face flushed red.

I laid her legs flat on the bed, hooked my finger in the elastic band of her panty and pulled down. She whimpered loudly and raised her ass up. I pulled her panty down and threw it aside. The beautiful Nisha lay completely naked on the table mewing with pleasure. I cupped her mound and she bucked up till her ass left the table.

"Baby, are you OK with what is happening? Shall I continue?" I was continuously cupping and squeezing her mound.

"Yessss!"

I pulled her down the table till her ass was at the edge. I bent her knees till her feet were flat on the bed. I spread her knees and my sweet Nisha lay exposing her most precious part to me. I bent down and tongued her pussy slit. She cried out, "Yesss!" I spread her lips and tongued her inner lips. She moaned and bucked her ass. I kept on licking her lips as she leaked her sweet nectar. I pushed my tongue in her pussy hole and penetrated. She screamed. I moved a finger to her clit and she screamed out loud again. She sobbed, "Yes! Yes! Please don't stop. Oh! My God."

My tongue in her pussy and finger torturing her clit soon had her orgasming again. She screamed out with pleasure, so uncontrollable was her passion. She lay inert and kept whispering, "Oh God, Oh God, Oh God...."

I removed my clothes, carried Nisha in my arms, took her to my bedroom, and lay her down on my bed. I started making love to her breasts and nipples. Her nipples were erect and hard. I pinched one between my finger and thumb while I bit and tugged the other. She was in throes of passion. I moved my finger into her pussy and pumped slowly. She kept on moaning with the pleasure she was getting.

I took hold of her hand and put in on my cock. She froze for a second but held it and started to stroke it. My finger in her pussy was keeping her highly excited and my lips and fingers were playing havoc with her breasts and nipples in a sweet way. She kept on moaning. I was hard and ready for the next step. I wanted to make love to my dear Nisha.

I kissed her and whispered, "Nisha, my darling, do you want me to make love to you?"

She looked at me with bleary eyes and whispered, "Please make love to me. Please."

I kissed her and let our tongues do their bit. She was breathing heavily as my tongue fought its battle with her tongue. I bit her lower lip and she whimpered. I went lower to her breasts and licked, sucked, and bit her nipples. Her hand was back on my cock stroking it to hardness. I went lower till I reached her divine pussy. My tongue started to lick and lap up her juices as my finger and thumb played havoc with her clit. She was moaning and bucking her ass. I rubbed her most sensitive spot in her pussy and she screamed and orgasmed. I caressed her as she came down from her high.

I placed myself between her thighs and lifted her legs to my shoulders. My cock was at her pussy, ready to enter. Her eyes were closed. I said softly, "Nisha, look at me, darling." She opened her eyes and I touched her pussy hole with my cock. She gasped. I held her gaze lovingly and pushed in slowly till my bulbous tip entered her pussy. She moaned.

I stopped there and she moaned, "Oh! My God, this is heavenly. Please don't stop. Make love to me, my darling."

I slowly pushed in till I bottomed out. My balls touched her sweet ass. I started pumping in her slowly till she was mewing with pleasure. As I pumped in she pushed up and soon we got into a rhythm. Our tempo increased and we reached the end of our tether. I was soon going to come. I looked at her and said, "Darling, I'm ready, shall I pull out?" She looked back with love and said, "No. I want to feel your love in me. Give me your seed."

"Nisha, are you sure. I don't want you in any problem."

"No problem. Just do it, my darling."

I increased my tempo and she pushed up faster. I came with a shout and she screamed out her orgasm. I spurted in her and pumped in about ten times till I was exhausted. I fell flat on her and she held me and caressed my back, murmuring, "My darling, my darling...."

I became soft and pulled out. I held her in my embrace and kissed her. She lay her head on my shoulder and looked up at me. "Thanks for giving me so much love. I would never have believed love making is so beautiful."

"That is why it is called love making. It should be all love and nothing else. Some people turn it into something dirty."

I kissed her and we went into a passionate kissing session. It was getting on and my beautiful Nisha had to return home. I wanted to ask her to meet me the next day but remembered I was meeting the little Neha.

On the way back to dropping her home, I asked Nisha, "Darling, are you OK with what happened? Any regrets. I assure you, if you so wish, I will never ask you again for intimacy. But I would like to keep on meeting you for our weekly coffee."

"You are a very dear man. I have no regrets, other wise I wouldn't have done anything. You taught me that sex can be beautiful. Of course, I will like to meet you and like you to make love to me whenever we can."

"Why did you not let me pull out?"

"I wanted to feel you inside me and your sperm. Your sperm given with love."

"What if you....."

"Don't worry. I always hear my colleagues talk of the 'morning after' pill they use when they have unprotected sex with their husbands or boyfriends. I'll use one tomorrow morning. I hope it will be OK."

"My darling! But we shouldn't take risks. We'll use protection from now on, OK?"

I stopped the car at a market and she looked at me.

"I can't expect you to walk into some chemists and ask for the pill. What if someone recognizes you? This is such a small town."

She smiled at me and nodded.

12