The Assistant Pt. 01

Story Info
One man down on his luck, takes an offer he can't refuse.
2k words
4.2
49.6k
33

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/28/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mrfriskay
Mrfriskay
40 Followers

"Hello!" I said as she opened the door to her apartment.

"Come in!" She offered as I smiled at her.

"Sit, please!" she was so polite, and I found myself sitting on her couch.

"I'm glad you showed up, my last cleaner has gotten a new job and I'm way too busy to even handle the basic things." She smiled and sat down next to me.

She was extremely attractive and about ten years older than me. She wore a simple black blouse with tights and some black sandals with trinkets on them. Her hair was sandy blonde and her eyes blue deep with eyeliner.

"Well, I really need the work so, here I am." I said plainly and she smiled.

"Great! Well, the cleaning supplies are under the sink and there is a list on the counter." Miss Zara stood up. "If you need anything, I'll be at the corner of the hall in the office."

"Ok." I said and stood up.

It was a pretty uneventful gig, washing some dishes, dusting, cleaning the floors and such. At the end of the day she paid me in cash and I was gone.

The gig lasted for several weeks, and since I was having trouble finding a job, it was welcomed income.

One Friday she sent me a text stating that she would leave the key, and I was to clean, then leave. I showed up at the normal time and started the job. Once I went down the hallway mopping I saw her bedroom was cracked. One thing I noticed during the gig was, that she didn't ever want me to clean the bedroom. My curiosity got the better of me and I peaked in. To my surprise the bedroom wasn't exactly decorated like the rest of the house. Her bed was a very large metal with a valance, and had a cage underneath it. Looking around I saw whips on the wall, and a few other pieces of bondage furniture. My heart quickly skipped beat, and I got out of there to finish up.

The next Tuesday on my next scheduled work day I showed up, and Miss Zara let me in.

"Sit down, let's talk." Her thin graceful frame led me over to the couch and I followed. I sat down, but she stood.

"You've been doing really well, and I appreciate it, but noticed that you went into my bedroom while I was away." Her tone was sharp and her eyes locked into mine.

"Yes, sorry" I stammered... "I saw the door open and was curious, I shouldn't have."

"You're fired!" She shot back quickly before I could say anything else. I looked up at her awaiting some sort of rebuttal from me, and I looked back down at her patent leather boots.

"I'm sorry. I'll go." I began to stand up and she put her hand on her waist.

"My privacy is huge to me being a professional women. I don't appreciate you prying into it!" She added as I stood up and looked downward.

"I promise nothing will leave this house. It was stupid of me" I said motioning for the door.

"Wait!" she stopped me.

"I've noticed something about you." She pointed back at the couch, and waited. I went and sat down.

"See, you take direction very well without complaining, and that's hard to find in a worker. Except for the little mishap last week, I've been very pleased with your work and attitude." Her voice was stern while she sat in the chair across from me, and crossed her legs.

"What exactly did you see in my bedroom?" Her voice was less sharp and more curious.

"Nothing Miss, just your bed... and..." I stopped and she smiled.

"I'll go ahead and get this out in the open. I am a dominant women in all aspects of my life, and that is reflected in my sex life." Her voice was blunt and she relaxed a little.

"That is none of my business Miss, and I'm sorry for prying." I said quietly and she pondered on it for a moment looking down at her deep blue nails.

"You know, I really am impressed with your humility." Her words soothed me, and I felt like the interrogation was over.

"Well, I made a mistake." I owned up to it, and she smiled.

"Even if you are sorry for your mistake, I still will not employ someone whom I cannot trust." Her words dug through me and I wondered in my head what I was going to do.

"I understand. Well thanks for the opportunity Miss Zara," I went to stand up.

"Sit!" her voice was stern, and I sat back down.

"But..." I began.

"I have another opportunity to offer you." She looked seriously and stood up.

"You may continue to clean my home at the same pay rate as before, if you wish." She looked at me with a snicker.

"I don't understand Miss." I said perplexed. She walked closer to me, and her sweet perfume enveloped me.

"You will of course have several added duties, and you must wear a uniform." Her head cocked sideways, as she loomed over me.

"What type of uniform?" I said rather dim to what she was getting at.

She smiled and looked me over. Suddenly i felt like a piece of meat and it made me a little anxious.

"I also have a non-disclosure agreement that everything that happens in this house, will in fact stay inside this house." Her thick voice was commanding and I looked up at her not really sure what to say.

"This is all very sudden Miss, I need to work, and you pay in cash but..." I looked up at her snide snicker, and she leaned sideways as if waiting for a reply. "...What exactly are we talking about here?" I finally managed and she smiled.

"I'm am a very blunt women Mr Donner, in case you haven't noticed." She backed up and went over to the side chair and sat down. She crossed her legs and leaned back.

"My boots need cleaning." She sighed and peered over at me.

"Miss Zara, I'm afraid that what you are hinting at could possibly lead to an inappropriate relationship." I said as she leaned forward.

"I don't care!" her stern voice was blunt, and I looked down not sure what to do. I was secretly turned on by her, and my heart raced as I thought of some sort of defense for her brazen stance.

"But, Miss." I started.

"shhhhh!" She shushed me, stood up again and walked uncomfortably close causing me to lean back.

"If you are to continue to work for me, you will not give excuses. You will only speak when I ask you a question, and you will answer with only Yes Miss, or No Miss, Understand?" Her words became sharper, and she stood as I looked up at her stern gaze.

I breathed heavily, and wondered why I didn't just insist on leaving before.

"Yes Miss" i stated and she smiled.

"Very good! Now go about your usual duties, and report to me when you're done!" She smiled and walked down the hallway, and closed her office door. I started in the kitchen as usual, and worked my way into the hallway. She made several trips to her bedroom and back. When I was done with living area and the bathroom I knocked on her office door and waited.

"Come in." I heard and entered.

She was sitting at her desk and she propped her patent leather boots up on her desk, and motioned for me to sit.

"It takes a special kind of man to put up with a women like me." She said with her arms crossed. I sighed and looked into her deep blue eyes.

"What kind of man is that?" I said foolishly.

"A bitch!" She said quickly in a sultry tone. I swallowed and began sweating a little regretting that I asked. She opened a drawer and pulled out some cash for the day and placed it on the table.

"If our arrangement is continue, then you must read the instructions I have printed here and sign. There will be no negotiations on the rules." She pulled a piece of hair out of her face, and I stood up and picked up the document along with the payment.

The title of the document said "Slave contract".

"Y-you want me to be your slave?" I hesitated and looked over the document briefly.

"Technically. your title would be Miss Zara's bitch, if you look below." She smirked and pulled a leather collar out of her desk and placed it on top.

"Why would I do this?" i said reading into the document.

(Slave shall always wear a collar and chastity device along with approved uniform. Slave will obey any order given by owner Miss Zara, or receive punishment as covered below...)

"Because." She pulled out several stacks of cash and placed them on the desk catching my attention.

"There will be twenty thousand dollars waiting in the safe at the end of the contract." Her thin lips licked at me as mine looked up from the stacks of money.

The lust of her red lips mixed with the stacks of cash definitely caught my attention. My brow began to sweat and my heart raced quickly as she lounged in her office chair. I was definitely attracted to her, but the contract was very strict by any means. I would essential have to move into her apartment and live with her, as hers, with many strict guidelines.

"Miss Zara this is a bit rash." My words were dramatic.

"You are welcome to seek employment elsewhere." Her voice stated calmly.

"I can't, I'm sorry" I laid the paper on her desk, and let myself out.

A week later I waited for several return phone calls for applications. Two weeks later the landlord I rented the room from informed me that I would only have a two days to get out. Two days later I rolled a suitcase with my clothes along the street, and made my way to Miss Zara'a apartment. I rang the bell, and waited. I heard a pair of heels slowly approaching the door then it opened.

"Probably the last person I expected to see showing up. Come in." Miss Zara smiled and opened the door. I walked into the apartment as she closed the door.

"Did you change your mind?" She said with an air of confidence.

"Yes Miss Zara." I said standing just away from the doorway.

"Good, now let's get you settled in. Leave your suitcase here, and follow me." Her smile was brazen, and I followed her down the hall and into her bedroom. She opened up a closet with many different rubber and vinyl clothes.

"The helps uniforms are here on the left. You will wash the prior days uniform the day after and place it back up" she turned and smiled.

"Yes Miss Zara" I said nervously looking a several colors of vinyl maid's uniforms. She walked over to the bed and leaned down unlatching the cage under her bed.

"These will be your quarters when you are not in use. You will find a nice vinyl mat and pillow there. A blanket will be provided on cold evenings" Her eyes looked me over.

"Thank you Miss." My voice shook as I inspected the cage.

"It will be locked at night for my safety." She added and walked over to a door at the side of the room.

"This is my personal bathroom. I expect it to shine like new, understand!" She turned and looked up at me.

"Yes Miss Zara." I said a little broken.

"I love that tone in your voice. We'll see how much more of that I can bring out over the next year." Her voice was soft and low, and she reached up and touched my face softly.

"Bitch!" she slapped my face playfully.

"Now. where is that contract?" Her tone changed to a deeper more serious one.

Mrfriskay
Mrfriskay
40 Followers