The Assistant Pt. 02

Story Info
A continued tale of Femdom.
1k words
4.27
37.3k
16

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/28/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mrfriskay
Mrfriskay
40 Followers

She quickly paced into her office, and I followed behind like a lost puppy. She placed the contract on the desk, and turned and handed me a pen. I paused a moment and looked over the document, and glanced up.

"Is there anyway we can negotiate on the punishment part of the contract, I mean are canning and lashings really necessary?" I said worried looking over the contract. She placed a finger on her cheek and looked at me.

"How about this? If I designate some punishment then, you may fall to your knees and kiss my boot to beg for leniency." Her tone was firm, and my hand shook as it grasped the pen.

"Miss Zara I." I nodded my head breathed heavily and she pursed her lips.

"That's as much as I'm wiling to give on the contract, and if you don't like it you can go sleep on the street." Miss Zara sat down, and relaxed.

My thoughts raced and seeing her sit down was unspoken body language telling me she was in no hurry. I seemed rattled as I flipped the pages and it all seemed surreal, my reading was cut short by her clearing her throat.

"I tell you what. If you want out of the contract at anytime over the next year, i will pay you 80% of what you've earned up to that point." Her eyes looked calm, and it was apparent that she had all the negotiation power here.

I signed the contract and handed it to her. She smiled reaching for it, placed it upon her desk. I looked deeply into her lust filled gaze and it was then that something changed about her. It was when I met the real Miss Zara. When she got what she wanted her heart warmed.

"I know what you're thinking, work a week or two, get on your feet and take off." Her voice was relaxed.

"It' just a strange position, that's all." I responded frankly.

"Do you find me attractive?" Her voice softened as she leaned back into her chair.

I breathed to myself and cracked a smile. She was extremely attractive to me, but for some reason it was hard to admit it to myself.

"You are very attractive Miss." My words were honest, and she smiled.

"Come over here!" she spoke softly, pointed to the side of her desk and I stood up.

"Get down on your knees!" Her voice was plain and curious. I hesitated for a moment then slowly dropped down and was eye level with her sitting in an office chair. Her boot reached forward and found a slight stiffness in my pants. My breathing became heavier and she poked around a bit.

"You must be telling the truth." She chuckled and I smiled nervously.

"Take down your pants! Underwear too!" She said sharply and my hands slid them all down. Her eyebrows raised looking down, and I suddenly grew in front of her. I looked down nervously and glanced up as she seemed satisfied.

"Let's be honest here." She explained while she pulled out the collar that she showed me the other day and set it on the desk.

"No self respecting man would have given that contract a second look. You're here because you are naturally submissive. I gave the offer to you because of the promise of what I was looking for in you." She paused and her boot prodded my now extremely hard dick.

"Do you like being talked dirty too?" Her boot slid up my member, her face slightly pouted and I shivered a bit not believing this was really happening.

"Or do you just like being bossed around?" Her sharp words were ringing in my head as she traced my hardness.

"Uh, both." I said in a stupor as her boot continued it's course. She leaned in and pulled her boot away, and her soft painted lips where inches from from mine.

"Do you know what I like?" Her thin hands grabbed the collar from the desk as she spoke in a whisper, and pulled the slick boot away. The leather collar went around my neck and she locked it on and straightened it up with a smirk.

"I like obedient little bitches who are easily seduced." Her voice flared from it's whisper, to a soft low growl, and she turned towards her desk leaving me kneeling there.

"Get me a warm wash cloth!" she ordered, and I stood dazed. I began to pull up my pants and she snapped.

"Take them off!" Her voice was firm as she began typing on her computer, and I slipped them off and went to grab a warm wash cloth.

:::Day 1::::

:::: It seems the submissive male shows great promise of being trained to my specifications. I have decided that the best course of action is gradual enslavement and training. Even though he shows promise through soft seduction, he may not be ready for the full slave regiment. it is my plan to use gradual degradation to slowly bring the potential to the more extreme duties, and use positive reinforcement :::::::

I returned from the bathroom to her office and she continued typing almost as if I wasn't there.

:::::: to transform him into the perfect slave.:::::::

"Good, now back where you were!" She ordered and continued to type as my head spun around in circles. I heard her breathing, and it was unusually heavy.

:::::: At the moment the slave is kneeling before me, my name around it's neck waiting for my direction. It is this defining moment in which I need to show restraint in order to softly introduce the slave into my life. I have decided that the best method is to allow it release onto my boots, before attaching a chastity device. This time slave will use a wet cloth to clean my boots, and the next time it will be required to use it's tongue. After a month of chastity, I'm sure that I can make that so. If not then punishment will be administered, or it will be dismissed.::::::

She stopped typing and spun her chair around and crossed her legs. Her grin was bigger than before, her eyes lit up, and I knelt there clueless.

"Do you like my new boots?" Her fueled question made me look down at them.

Mrfriskay
Mrfriskay
40 Followers