The Astarte Nunnery Ch. 04

Story Info
Veronica joins a full threesome with John and Jane.
1.8k words
4.38
14.8k
2
0

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 09/08/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tarbut
Tarbut
206 Followers

On Monday evening, John and Jane received an e-mail from the software house they were working for -- it announced that Laura's laundry and Martha's lingerie shop wanted to change accounting application and convert all legacy data within the next tax deadline, which would fall ... the next Monday!

"They aren't big shops," Jane noticed, "There shouldn't be much data to convert."

"Hmm ... I'm afraid that these data are in a variety of formats, legacy of several applications hurriedly changed across time, just days before tax deadlines," John replied, "If so, this job will be a real pain in the ass!"

"What are we going to do?"

"Luckily, no other job is urgent, so they can be put off for a week; and we should prepare for a soft-a-thon -- i. e. to work 24 hours a day until the job is done."

"Alone? Just us two?"

"No. We'll need somebody in the shops to help us. Someone who at least knows which applications have been used, and where are their data."

"Veronica knows that. Perhaps she will be able to help us."

John sneered. He knew that Jane and Veronica were lovers, so he foresaw that they would spend more time making love than working.

Jane read John's thoughts and said, "Don't worry, we will equally share both work and play.

Now we'd better call Martha and Laura and ask them when will we start work tomorrow and who will help us."

The next morning, at 08:00, John and Jane went to an office above Martha's lingerie shop -- as it hosted the server hosting the data of both shops. Veronica had worked hard during the night, finding all the required data, and was waiting for them.

As soon as John received the credentials to begin installing the new application, Jane thanked Veronica in the most pleasurable way.

"What would you like to eat now?" asked Jane while unbuttoning her dress, thus showing Veronica she was not wearing underwear.

"I'd start with your milk," Veronica replied, and Jane rejoined, "I'd like to nurse both you and my husband. Which tit do you prefer?"

"The right."

"John, please, come here."

"Wait a minute ... the autoinstall has started -- for about thirty minutes the computer will work alone."

So Jane sat on a stool, removed her shoes and dress, and invited Veronica to sit on her right thigh, and John on her left.

Veronica, absent-mindedly, began undressing, and Jane stopped her saying, "If you undress, my husband will undress too."

"That's fine," Veronica answered, removed her bra and kept undressing.

John followed suit, and when he was in his birthday suit smiled to Veronica telling her, "Nice body."

Veronica looked at his penis and said, "Now I understand why your wife prefers the real thing to strap-on sex."

"Please, don't waste time," Jane reproved, "You know that we all shall work hard to meet the deadline, and we should even plan the meal and sex breaks."

Veronica and John sat on Jane's thighs, and while suckling her sweet, warm and plentiful milk, they rubbed their genitalia against her thighs; Veronica reached orgasm while doing this, while John only got a hard on.

When they were replete, Jane told Veronica that she had to satisfy John, but Veronica asked for another orgasm.

"How could I satisfy you both?" Jane asked

"We can arrange a threesome: John penetrates your vagina, while you eat my pussy -- and I hug him, so we won't fall. But if John dare kiss me, I'll bite his tongue off!"

"Hugging Veronica? I dared not even dream about it! Thanks for this wonderful occasion!" John said.

"That fits me too," Jane said, and laid supine on a carpet, spreading her legs wide and holding her I-cup tits upright with her hands.

So John put a ream of paper under her butt, to raise it to the right height, ate her pussy in order to lubricate it (not that it was really necessary) and harden his rod; while Veronica dangled her E-cup tits over Jane's mouth, and she licked and sucked her nipples and areolas.

When John was done eating his favorite meal, he slowly penetrated Jane; and Veronica put her pussy over Jane's lips, so she could eat it while her two sexual partners were hugging.

Even though Veronica's proposal was purely opportunistic, she couldn't help being somewhat stimulated by John's hug, and John too couldn't help comparing Veronica's breasts with Jane's.

Jane was a nonhuman shapeshifter, so she could give her body whatever shape she liked, and emulate human physiology so well that she even deceived MRI scanners; her breasts were the best compromise between size, shape and milk production, but their perfection lacked the genuineness of Veronica's breasts.

John couldn't really choose among them -- each pair had its strong points, and no apparent weakness -- and the best solution would be to relate to both breast owners.

On the other hand, Veronica noticed that Jane was synchronizing her tongue movements with John's pelvic thrusts -- as if she were John's genital actuator, or, in simpler words, a toy remotely controlled by him.

And his/her actions were quite effective in leading her through orgasm, and she felt it was due to John's and Jane's joint operations, and the best way to get pleasure from them was to relate to both man and wife.

No need to talk about Jane: nursing both John and Veronica was extremely delightful, and if she persuaded Veronica to play her current role in the threesome, she would experience maximum bliss, as she had no qualms about kissing her husband.

At last they all came, hugged, and resumed working -- as nobody was supposed to enter their office, they didn't even care to dress again and worked in their birthday suit.

Each of the programs the shop needed to convert its legacy data took about four man-hours to write, so John and Jane, working together, managed to write it in two hours. Compiling and running it required about one hour, during which John, Jane and Veronica could have a good time.

At 12:00 Jane served them a good meal, and persuaded Veronica to offer her tits to her and her husband, even though they were dry, before joining another threesome. But in this threesome, Jane and Veronica were having a 69 - Veronica below, Jane above, so John could penetrate her pussy and her ass without bothering Veronica.

At 15:00 Jane gave Veronica a practical demonstration of "tribadism": she laid supine, asked John to let his dick into her mouth, and Veronica to grind her vulva over Jane's Mons Veneris, in order to stimulate the clitorides of both. As Veronica wasn't very experienced and lacked coordination, Jane grasped her hips and twisted them over her mound while Veronica hugged John, and he enjoyed the blowjob.

At 18:00 John claimed he wasn't hungry, while Veronica was. So Jane had John impale her while she was nourishing Veronica -- and Veronica was grinding her mound against Jane's.

At 21:00 the next 69 featured Jane below and Veronica above -- so she couldn't help have John's genitalia in full view while she was clitorally stimulating Jane, and John was penetrating her. John was also moving his hands from Jane's breasts to Veronica's -- the latter didn't protest, as she was already acquainted at the contact between her breasts and his body.

At 22:00, they were too tired to continue working, and went to bed. In a nearby room there was a king size bed, and they managed to sleep all together, with Jane between John and Veronica.

Jane was supposed to nurse and copulate with them separately during the night, but seeing Jane having sex with John was really exciting for Veronica, and seeing Jane making love with Veronica was really exciting for John, so they had to arrange something different.

Eventually, whenever one of her mates wanted her milk, Jane aroused the other so (s)he could get his/her ration; after nursing, the one who took the initiative was allowed to have frontal sex, while the other could have rear sex -- by rubbing her vulva against Jane's buttocks or tailbone, or by penetrating her anus or vagina from the rear.

Jane, the nonhuman, could dispense with sleep, but it was not John's and Veronica's case, and they eventually fell asleep while hugging Jane, with her nipples in their mouths, like young chimps.

At dawn, Veronica saw John sodomizing Jane; they twisted and laid on their right side; Jane stretched her arms to her, and Veronica hugged her. She kissed her first, and then kissed John. When they were done, she asked Jane if John could do the same to her.

"After his refractory period," Jane answered, "He will do whatever pleases you."

After an hour, John was ready, Veronica hugged Jane and begged her, "Please, anesthetize me somewhat while his big dick gets up my ass."

Jane hugged Veronica, put her own nipples into her mouth, so she could solace herself with her milk, opened her buttocks and bade John to lubricate it. John slowly but effectively did that and eventually penetrated her.

Veronica let Jane's nipples fall out of her mouth, as she wanted to fully feel the sensations of sodomy -- which slowly turned from pain into pleasure; no small contribution was given by her grinding her own mound over Jane's, and by her kisses.

While doing that, John was squeezing Veronica's nipples, and Jane took advantage of it by inserting her own among her husband's fingers -- so John squeezed the nipples of both at the same time.

Veronica's pleasure tapered out before John could come; and Jane told him to get out before Veronica's sensations would become painful.

John's penis was still erect, even after washing it thoroughly, and Jane volunteered to take it into her own body, but Veronica claimed preemption rights, so John penetrated her vagina too -- and Jane humped her tailbone to have an orgasm anyway.

Veronica was now a bisexual member of the threesome, and at 09:00 they organized it somewhat differently.

John laid on his right side, Veronica on her left; he hugged and kissed her, fondled her tits and penetrated her vagina; as he was in her, Jane sat before them and let them use her thighs as pillows; she then dangled her breasts over their mouths, they caught her nipples, and while making love they suckled her milk and stimulated her vulva with a hand each.

When they were replete, and Veronica had had her orgasm(s), John would get out of her vagina, Veronica would lay procumbent on the supine Jane, and John would sodomize her.

After that, it was Veronica's turn to offer her tits to a couple making love [John and Jane] before letting Jane rub her own mound against hers, while John was sodomizing her.

It became the standard practice, repeated every three hours, until the software was completely installed, the legacy data converted and backed up in their pristine and current form, and the tax return filed on Friday -- three days before Monday's deadline.

Everybody was completely satisfied -- albeit for different reasons -- and Chang Lequ, the Astarte Nunnery abbess, allowed Veronica to live together with John and Jane, in the janitors' house.

Tarbut
Tarbut
206 Followers