The Astarte Nunnery Ch. 06

Story Info
Shapeshifters bail the Astarte Nunnery out.
4.2k words
4.86
13k
1
0

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 09/08/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tarbut
Tarbut
206 Followers

The next Sunday two tennis balls materialized in the Astarte Nunnery basilica, and a female body grew out of each.

One of them had black hair and eight E-cup breasts, the other blonde hair and just two breasts (of the same cup).

They bowed down before the (naked) people who were waiting for them -- the nuns, Jane and John - and introduced themselves.

The 8-titted woman said, "Hi. We are the conspecifics of Jane who have been invited to participate in a new research on human sexuality, and we thank you for your invitation and cooperation.

Jane has told us a lot of things about humans, but we may haven't learnt the most important ones, so feel free to reproach us if we behave tactlessly.

I've taken on the name of Hathor, my friend the name of Phryne. Hathor was one of the Egyptian versions of the Mother Goddess, and was depicted as a cow nursing the whole world; Phryne was a well-known Greek harlot, of so commanding beauty that by just undressing herself in front of a court of law she once escaped conviction for impiety.

Jane has asked us to separate feeding from sex, so I took the role of the wet nurse, Phryne the role of the 'sex-bomb in training'. I can be a good friend for each and every of you, but not a sex partner, because it won't fit my role.

Phryne has a lot to learn, not just about sex, but about practical wisdom as well -- so, please, don't take advantage of her. Jane will be her sex instructor and guardian -- and will allow you to give her supplementary lessons if she sees fit.

Now you have to do me a favor: all humans here must kiss me. Not a deep kiss, just a kiss on the lips, so I can assess your nutritional requirements and adapt my milk to it.

That's why I have eight mammae -- each of you will be allotted one, and you may nurse from it at breakfast, lunch or dinner. I don't yet know if nursing on request will be feasible.

You needn't worry about being overfed: my milk chemistry will automatically adjust to your bodily needs.

Who's going to kiss me first?"

Chang Lequ and Edna Rosenthal kissed Hathor first, then followed Antonia Soro and Tanya Gandhi, Greta Lilienblum and Mary Uhuru, Svetlana Ljapunova and Rivka Kernberg.

The first couple was assigned the upper left pair of mammae; the second one the upper right; the third couple the lower right pair, the last couple the lower left pair.

Then Hathor noticed John, who was watching the scene, covering his erect penis with his wife's buttocks.

"John, you haven't kissed me."

"Ms. Hathor, my wife Jane nurses me."

"Never tell a spring, 'I'll never drink your water'. John, don't be shy, come here, and I'll nourish you if need be."

Jane told John, "Kiss her. Don't worry, she isn't going to part us. She is just worried about your welfare, and she knows that you don't need just milk."

So John made Jane to rise on her feet, thus exposing his erect penis; all nuns fell silent, while Jane smirked, as if to say, "He is a human male; what else could he be supposed to do?"

John then stepped towards Hathor with a brisk gait, smiling and waving to the nuns, with the penis still erect. He didn't know how to approach the shapeshifter, but she grasped his hips, drew them to hers, slowly hugged him (so he felt his penis pressed against her belly, and her 8 nipples against his breast and belly), and then touched his lips with hers.

John couldn't help opening his mouth, and Hathor did the same -- but their tongues didn't cross, and the kiss remained a clinical test.

"You're an excellent partner for Jane," Hathor concluded, "I may only be your deputy nurse."

"That's OK for us, Hathor," John answered before hiding his penis behind his wife again.

Phryne then came to Jane and told her, "Ms. Jane, I suppose."

"Yes, I am. Here is my both oversexed and shy husband John. Please, get out of your hideout."

John did that and told Phryne, "Nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet you. Jane had told us that sex is very powerful among humans, but I haven't witnessed that until now. Thanks, John, for the lesson."

"You're welcome. What's your training program?"

"Jane says that she wants me to witness orgasms enjoyed both by humans and by ... her, in order to learn how to get aroused and to bring myself to orgasm, alone or with a partner.

When I'll be able to consistently reach orgasm with her, we'll start lots of experiments, in order to understand how having orgasms may affect our nature.

If we conclude that orgasms are positive experiences, I'll ask another shapeshifter to come and learn, with me and from me, before teaching all our conspecifics how to enjoy orgasm."

"How about Hathor?"

"She isn't just your web nurse, the one who will help you get over this economic crisis with her milk, but also the research director.

The way she kissed you was somewhat unexpected. Perhaps she likes you."

"Perhaps. But I like my wife better.

Jane, when will you begin to train Phryne?"

"Hmm ... I think that we can begin now. The first phase of her training is showing her how people like us have an orgasm, and we aren't allowed to have sex within the cloister."

So they hurriedly come home, at the porter's lodge, unrolled a big woolen rug, and bade Phryne sit on a corner with her legs crossed.

Then Jane sat on the center of the rug, leaning backwards and propping herself on her elbows, so John could kneel between her spread out legs, and kiss her twat, lick her labia, titillate her clitoris, while Jane's breasts enlarged, her areolas reddened, her nipples lengthened and hardened, and milk started gushing out.

Phryne too felt aroused: her bust size increased from 36E to 36G, her breast veins became engorged, the areolas enlarged, the nipples lengthened so much that they resembled little phalli; Jane took notice of these changes, but focused on the sensations John was giving her.

His tongue had made the clitoris erect, he suckled it as if it were a nipple, and meanwhile he inserted his right fore- and middle finger into her vagina, searching for the G-spot. As he found it, Jane writhed uncontrollably, squealing of pleasure, sprinkling milk all over the carpet and gushing ejaculate form her urethra into John's thirsty mouth.

Phryne too was affected: her nipples leaked fluid, and her vulva left on the rug an LP-sized stain. Jane grabbed John's head, thus signaling him that it was time to shift gear, so he seized her hips, straightened his legs, and inserted his penis into her vagina.

She hugged him, while he put his hands on her areolas and massaged them -- making milk leak out; as Jane's arousal grew, so grew her squeeze on John's penis. He throbbed, throbbed and throbbed until she came several times, and as he came, she kissed him in the mouth.

Phryne emulated John and Jane by inserting a finger into her vulva, and shouted -- because not only had she grown teeth in her mouth, but also in her cunt, and they bit her. But after the first bite, she gagged the cunt open with a hand, and penetrated it with another -- so she could experience an ersatz penetration.

John's and Jane's habit was to turn over after his orgasm, without loosening his penis, so she could sit on his pelvis, nailed by his penis, whose detumescence was prevented by the energetic massages applied by her vaginal muscles.

While waiting for another orgasm of his, they could hug, kiss, tell each other words of love, or Jane could let John play with her breasts at will, and suckle her milk.

But in that occasion Phryne interposed herself: while John was massaging Jane's areolae, and Jane was laughing with him, she walked on her knees towards John's head, spread her thighs open, raised her pussy over John's mouth, leaned forwards, grabbed Jane's elbows, touched her breasts (36I) with her own (36E), and neared her own mouth to Jane's.

Jane felt Phryne's nipples pressing on her breasts, additional arousal, removed John's hands from her own breasts, put them on Phryne's buttocks, told him, "Lick!" touched Phryine's lips with her own, opened the mouth and deeply kissed her, while John was able to lick Phryne into orgasm without being bitten.

Jane hugged Phryne and pressed her own nipples against her thighs, kissed her again, while John was able to lead her to orgasm again by eating her pussy.

"Would you like to change position?" Jane asked, and Phryne, as per Jane's directions, rose to her feet, walked past Jane, propped her legs against her back, bent forwards until her hands were on the rug, her mouth was close to John's and her breasts hanged over his breast and touched Jane's.

Jane grabbed Phryne's hips and lowered them down to her mouth's level, so she could eat her pussy, and John kiss her mouth and touch her nipples together with Jane's.

It was now Phryne's turn to uncontrollably wrythe, and to leak fluid from both the nipples and the urethra; when Jane decided that she had had enough, and it was now John's turn to come again, she politely asked Phryne to rise on her feet, and sit before John's head, if she wanted to watch husband and wife enjoying orgasm together after a long distressing day.

She did it, they enjoyed it, and even Phryne enjoyed orgasm by sympathy -- much in the way the strings of a piano resonate with the concert a nearby piano is playing.

When they were done, not just with sex, but also with cuddling, Jane reviewed Phryne's behavior and stains.

"Phryne, your emulation is imperfect. It is normal for a woman to enlarge her breasts when aroused, but an increase of two cup letters may only happen during pregnancy, and it will take about a quarter to become apparent.

Your nipples are too long, and they shouldn't leak saliva, but milk or colostrum.

Teeth are fit for the mouth only -- even though most women would like to have another set there, as the ultimate counter-rapist weapon.

Female ejaculate is not made up of milk, but resembles semen."

"Don't be too strict, Jane," John said, "You have often administered me milk through your urethra. In my opinion, in this case it depends on her and her partner's choice."

"Jane, I know everything about it. The problem is that I can't yet help muddling up the anatomical and physiological planes when I'm smitten with a strong emotion."

"You'll learn to correctly manage your body in a few days. Now it's time to join the lunch in the refectory."

Hathor had gathered all nuns, laid supine on an oval table in the center of the room, and the nuns were sitting around her, each near her nipple.

John noticed that Hathor was caressing each nun's head with her hands, but had her legs wide open, and her (shaven!) vulva was somewhat open and pointing at him. He glanced at Jane, who nodded her noticing that very thing, and her approval of whatever John was thinking about.

He gingerly moved towards the table end opposite Hathor's head, and the 'goddess' said, "Hi, John, have you decided to drink from my springs? Take a chair and help yourself with your food. Sorry, I have just 8 nipples, so you'll have to content yourself with an ersatz."

"The ersatz is better than the original, madam. May I wish you 'Bon appétit'?"

"Enjoy your meal," Hathor replied, and everybody sucked his/her source of milk.

Jane and Phryne were observing the scene, walking around the table, and Jane asked Phryne, "What's your opinion of Hathor's arousal level?"

"It is being kept in check. Although it's normal for a quasi-human body to be aroused by the situation, she is keeping the arousal within the bounds of what is proper for a wet nurse."

"Do you think that she desires John?"

"Ahah! She is using him like the Shammash of a Hanukkyah!"

"Right, Phryne: if a pious Jew lights the up to eight Hanukkah candles, he cannot take advantage of their light or heat, unless he adds another candle called 'Shammash = Sexton', which may be credited for all the light or heat produced by the other candles ..."

"... Much in the same way Hathor is crediting John for all the excitation and gratification she feels now."

"Yes. By the way, what do you feel now, after looking at Hathor nursing the humans here?"

"I miss being nursed. It seems really exciting."

"Oh, I'm here for that. Sit on the floor, bending backwards. I'll kneel down and you'll drink my milk. Do you prefer left or right first?"

Phryne took the right nipple, and felt for the first time the taste of milk in her mouth. While she was sucking it, Jane eased her own left hand between her calves, knees, thighs ...

"What are you doing?" Phryne telepathically asked (so she could still suckle while asking), and telepathically Jane answered, "I'm not your wet nurse, I'm your sex instructor. But you can stop me at any time. Should I?"

"Go on," Phryne said, and Jane's hand reached her vulva, her fingers delicately opened it and explored it, until they found the clitoris, gently fondled it until her vulva was lubricated, so she inserted a finger, two or three into her vagina until she found the G-Spot.

She rubbed it with the fore- and middle fingers, and her clitoris with her thumb, so it didn't take much time for her to squirt. Then Jane (telepathically) asked, "Would you like to change breast?"

"Why not?" Phryne (telepathically) answered, and changing breast from right to left also implied changing stimulating hand from left to right.

This time Jane didn't content herself with penetrating her vagina: she inserted the ring and little fingers into Phryne's anus -- she could not do that with her left hand for fear of losing her wedding ring into Phryne's body.

This time not only did Phryne ejaculate, but also let some milk leak out from her breasts.

Jane was proud of it, and interpreted it as a request of role-switching -- so Phryne would be the nurse, and Jane the suckling.

Phryne proposed a different position: Jane laying supine, Phryne hovering on her pelvis, with Jane's breasts laying in front of Phryne's body.

Although Phryne's breasts were shorter than Jane's (36E vs. 36I), she could nonetheless nurse Jane with her left breast, and penetrate her vagina and rectum with her right hand.

Jane enjoyed that, but had to tell her pupil afterwards that milk taste and deftness had to be improved -- and Phryne atoned for that with an incredibly sweet French kiss.

Hathor and all her sucklings had seen everything, and when they were all replete, Abbess Chang Lequ proclaimed:

"Ehi! Only nuns can have sex within the cloister! This norm was introduced to spare the nuns harassment!"

"They haven't wronged a nun, Lequ," Hathor said, "They haven't wronged anybody. So, there is no need to cry foul!"

"There is no need to punish them, not to repeal the rule," Chang Lequ replied, "Please, don't do that again."

"I too enjoy sexual excitation and ... gratification when I nurse you all, Lequ," Hathor rejoined, "Should I nurse you elsewhere?"

"Your primary aim is nursing, sexual gratification is just a side effect, so nursing is allowed here."

"Sorry, Lequ," Jane said, "I was just too eager to teach my pupil her first sex lessons."

"And she is a gifted student," Lequ replied, "But you have plenty of place to do that at home."

"John, could you help me teach Phryne this afternoon?"

"Sure. Dear girls, the meal was excellent, but duty calls. See you soon."

Once at home, Jane put the rug into the washing machine and unrolled another one; she took a big pillow, sat on it and invited John and Phryne to sit on her thighs and suckle from her breasts.

John knew what did he have to teach: while they were suckling milk and getting aroused, he took Phryne's hand and led it to Jane's pubis. Phryne understood that she had to tickle her clitoris, while John was stimulating her G-spot -- and Jane's hands were massaging the genitalia of John and Phryne.

Slowly Phryne learnt how to deftly stimulate Jane; she even tried to reach her anus, but Jane telepathically stopped her, and then enjoyed the combined stimulation by John and Phryne.

Then Jane proposed Phryne to switch roles -- she would nurse John and Jane while being stimulated by them. Phryne accepted, and enjoyed the most intense orgasm so far, while John and Jane noticed that the flavor of her milk had considerably improved.

When they were done, Jane told Phryne, "Now I please my husband, and then I'll give you some special lessons."

"Could we make up a threesome like this morning?" Phryne asked.

Jane answered, "I would like you to play my role -- to get penetrated by John. Would you accept?"

Phryne cringed, but accepted, and John knew that he had to be especially cautious.

Jane squatted on the rug, and made Phryne sit on her lap, facing John. He stood put, while Jane snuggled Phryne, kissed her cheeks and her neck; licked and nibbled her ears and chin, stroked her shoulders, sides, hips and breasts, until they kissed in the mouth while Jane was expressing her breasts and going to stimulate her genitalia.

But then Phryne glanced at John, he neared to her, and begun eating her pussy, while Jane was still kissing Phryne in her mouth and expressing her breasts.

John inserted a couple fingers into her vagina, rubbed her G-spot and made her squirt. Phryne removed Jane's hands from her tits, and directed the milk flow towards John's head and face.

John kept eating the pussy, but Jane told him, "Switch gear," and John raised his head, briefly sucked Phryne's nipples, put his penis on Phryne's clitoris, making her squeal of pleasure, and then penetrated her, hugging and kissing both Phryne and Jane.

When Phryne and John had enjoyed orgasms (as usual, John had his after Phryne had had several), Jane whispered Phryne, "Can your muscles squeeze his penis fast?"

"Yes, and I like it."

"Ok, so we can now start the actual threesome."

John released Jane's tits, and she slowly slid behind Phryne's back, letting it reach the ground. Then Jane put her vulva over Phryne's mouth and bent forward, kissing John and touching his breast with his nipples.

Phryne ate Jane's pussy, while John's hand were grabbing her buttocks, and Jane's tits took advantage of their size (I-cup) and variable sag to alternately rub John's belly and Phryne's breasts.

John's penis was hardening again, stimulating Phryne's vagina, and John's and Phryne's tongues and hands masterfully led Jane to orgasm. Jane kept enjoying orgasms until she felt that John and Phryne had come again, and then she proposed to invert her position.

But John was less sturdy than Jane, so he lied on his back, while Jane's pussy hovered over his mouth, and Phryne was kissing her in the mouth -- and Phryne loved Jane's kisses more than John's, even when he was causing her another run of orgasms, and was coming within her.

It was now time to detach, and when John was having a shower (something shapeshifter needn't have, as they can destroy or metabolize any foreign substance on or within their bodies), Phryne shared her thoughts with Jane.

"It's strange, Jane -- although I feel somewhat more attracted by John physically, I enjoy your strokes and kisses more."

"Do you prefer my milk or his semen?"

"His semen, even though I'd spend whole days trading milk with you -- much in the same way human females love to meet and drink coffee or tea together."

"The problem is that we had to take on human female bodies, as they represent the most advanced life form here, and these bodies are geared to reproducing with males, in spite of the better emotional connection women have among themselves."

"Yes, and even though you give me more intense orgasms than John, I crave an intercourse with John more. Is it due to the 'reproductive slant' you're talking me about?"

"Yes, it is. That's why I chose John as a significant other, in lieu of the lots of women I've met and could have been no less worthy of that."

"So, aren't we doing an aimless thing? To enjoy orgasm, I need to take on a female body, but the orgasms I can give and take from other female bodies are less satisfactory (although more intense) than orgasms from male bodies, which we may not take on."

Tarbut
Tarbut
206 Followers
12