The Astarte Nunnery Ch. 07

Story Info
Anal sex allows Phryne to strongly bind herself to Jane.
1.5k words
4.86
16.3k
2
0

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 09/08/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tarbut
Tarbut
204 Followers

That night Phryne mulled at the sex experiences of the day, and then (telepathically) asked Jane, "Darling, you've penetrated today both my vagina and my rectum with your fingers, and I enjoyed both penetrations. Does it mean that a man could use my rectum as my vagina?"

"Yes, he can. Not all women love that, and for the women who love it, it's an acquired taste."

"Do you let John do that?"

"You'd better ask, 'Do you do that together?', since I and John do everything by mutual consent, and to the pleasure of both.

Yes, we've done that often, but lately we discontinued it. Do you want a practical demonstration?"

"Yes, but NINMBY [Not In My Back Yard] :-)"

"Ha Ha Ha Ha ... you're ready for registering as a voter ... you already have all the vices of the human elector!"

"Why getting reamed yourself if you can have somebody else reamed in your place?"

"I should tell Hathor that orgasms are socially undesirable ... you've had your first orgasm less than 12 hours ago and you're already reasoning as a seasoned politico!"

"Darling, it's your duty to teach me everything you know about sex. So, please, oblige :-)"

"I oblige, for God and the Country! By the way, something a sex politician like you should learn is that it is much better to induce and seduce than to order and conquer."

"I thought that John didn't need persuasion to do that."

"Merchants love bargaining, even when the price is preset. Watch what I'm doing."

Phryne watched as Jane awoke John by delicately shaking his head and whispering, "John, would you like to have some milk?"

John didn't waste time in words, kissed Jane in the mouth, then his mouth descended to her breasts, licking them before climbing her right mamma until he found the nipple and latched on it.

In the meantime, Jane was fondling John's body and her left hand reached John's penis and massaged it; so John too fondled her body and let his left hand reach her vulva, fondle it, tickle the labia and clitoris to arouse her.

Phryne was telepathically linked to Jane, so she got aroused too, and with her right hand masturbated, by inserting her middle and ring finger into her vagina, rubbing the G-spot, and tickling her clitoris with her forefinger.

She in the meantime fondled her own nipples until they leaked milk, while the combined stimulation of the fingers in her genitalia led her to orgasm and squirting some ejaculate.

Jane came at the same time, as her right hand joined John's left and they both masturbated her. John then changed breast, and continued suckling, as both Jane and Phryne kept coming, due to direct or telepathically relayed stimulation.

When both breasts were dry, Jane spread her legs and let John penetrate her. Phryne was relayed John's effects on Jane's body -- twice: Jane had her feel John's cock as entering not just her vagina, but her rectum too.

Phryne could reject the "second channel" transmission, but she didn't; she did just resize the object received, so she felt like a smaller penis was entering her butt, thus minimizing pain and increasing pleasantness.

As Jane came, so came Phryne, and as John was very tardy in coming, the women had several orgasms while penetrated, really or telepathically.

"Did you just transmit sodomy to me or to yourself too?" Phryne telepathically asked, and Jane telepathically answered, "No, I just transmitted it to you.

But you've given me an idea: in the extremely unlikely case John failed to please me, I could multiply his stimulation, and feel fondled by hundreds of hands, sucked and kissed by scores of mouths, penetrated by penises and penises."

Phryne said, "Stop. Just talking about it arouses me."

"I'm aroused by the thought that we all could share simultaneous arousal, stimulation and orgasm -- humans won't ever attain that," Jane replied, then said John, "Would you like to have some more milk while waiting for another erection?"

John kissed her again, and repeated the previous sequence, twice, three times, and each time Phryne allowed the virtual dick entering her ass to grow, until it reached 90% of the original size.

After the fourth suck-and-fuck, John got up and Jane asked him, "What are you doing, darling?"

"After drinking so much milk, I have to pee."

"Darling, you could please me while doing that; come back, come here, sod me," Jane said, while protruding her butt towards him -- and winking an eye towards Phryne.

John understood what his wife wanted, and Phryne understood Jane's tactic: she wanted him to pee in her ass, and giving him lots of milk was the best way to stimulate urination.

John asked his wife, "Could you ask Phryne to hug you while I'm doing that? I know that you love being hugged by another woman during sodomy."

Jane chuckled, "I'm not sure she'll accept. We'd ask her."

But Phryne nearly shouted, "I accept. You can lie on my body, Jane," and raised her thighs, spread open, with her knees bent.

Jane lay on her, spreading her own legs, and exposing her anus to her husband. John grasped her buns, spread them apart and slowly but steadily he inserted his penis into her anus.

Jane moaned as he entered, and transmitted Phryne what she felt. This time, Phryne didn't resize what she received, so she too felt the full size of John's cock in her cunt and ass.

John and Jane loved protracting sex, so John kept his penis still for a while, and contented with stroking, fondling, kissing, licking, nibbling his wife's body (while Phryne felt somewhat uncomfortable with John's virtual dicks in her body); then he started throbbing, thus stimulating Jane and Phryne.

The women got somewhat aroused, but John wasn't at his best, so Jane telepathically proposed Phryne to give and get additional stimulation -- not with the hands, but by lengthening their clitorides and tying them with a reef knot.

So, when John was thrusting, the knot tightened and stimulated the clitorides. This tactic helped them climax, and then John came too.

"You haven't peed," Jane told John, who replied, "Sorry, Jane, I think that there are fluids for you and fluids for the toilet. Let me stay within your body for a while, then I'll go and pee."

"Kinda gentleman," Phryne thought, while enjoying the detumescence of John's (virtual) dick in her body.

When John went to the bathroom, Jane asked Phryne, "What do you think of that?"

"I'd like to take it into my body."

"Ok. My husband is yours. Don't forget to transmit all your sensations to me."

When John came to bed, he could only sleep, so Jane and Phryne played among themselves: they sucked each other's milk, ate each other's pussy, fondled their clitorides and practiced scissoring until John, who knew that Jane would never refuse him her tits and cunt, awoke and reached for them.

Jane then told him, "John, while you were making love with me, there was an active link that allowed Phryne to share my sensations. Would you like to make love with Phryne now, so she will transmit me hers?"

"You say that I can please both of you by making love with either of you? Great!"

John started with sucking Phryne's right tit -- and Jane felt as if John was sucking hers. Then she had an idea: sucking Phryne's left tit, thus stimulating her own through her.

John slid two fingers in Phryne's vagina, and touched her G-Spot; Jane was stimulated too, but, as she still felt her ass tingling, and wanted some anal stimulation, she inserted a couple fingers into Phryne's ass, thus stimulating both her and herself.

After a quarter of hour, John and Jane swapped tits, and after another quarter of hour, John rose to his knees, and was about to penetrate Phryne; Jane suggested, "Would you like to have anal sex?" and Phryne raised her legs, putting her feet over John's shoulder.

John knew what she meant: he lowered his penis' aim and entered her anus. Jane too felt his dick entering her, and knew that John wasn't good at stimulating the clitoris while doing that.

So she too rose to her knees, trod towards Phryne's head, hovered her own twat over her mouth, took Phryne's hands and put them on her own tits (while John was fondling Phryne's), and told Phryne, "Open a return channel and eat."

Phryne did that, and as she licked Jane's cunt, she felt her own tongue licking her own twat. In the meantime John kissed Jane in the mouth, so Phryne felt his tongue touching both Jane's clitoris, her own clitoris, and John's tongue.

It took all the computing power of her shapeshifter's mind to sort out all these sensations, and mix them in a pleasant way which was transmitted to Jane too, while John was only aware that Jane and Phryne were having an exceedingly good time.

When he came at last, he hugged both women, kissed them, and fell asleep. Jane and Phryne, before falling asleep, decided to keep a full-duplex sensual channel between them open 24/7, so they could instantly share any voluptuous sensation, no matter the distance.

Tarbut
Tarbut
204 Followers