The Astronaut Ch. 02

Story Info
Captain Leah Manson - sex slave in a future world.
7.3k words
4.19
9.8k
6
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/13/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mjar65
mjar65
1,228 Followers

It was after lunch the next day when I finally got to talk to Geet again. She smiled and gave me a small hug. "You are almost one of us."

I was still sore from the caning. "Does a woman have to be whipped every time a man wants sex?" I asked quietly.

Geet gave me a look of surprise. "Of course not. Its necessary for the woman to show she is ready but not always. I accept a whipping a few times each month but I have been married to Midge a long time. With other men, the whipping comes more often. You will see it gets easier." I wasn't sure what to make of Geet's reference to "other men".

"It's a lot of pain," I pointed out, "so a woman can get sexual pleasure. And you tell me men can choose any woman and they still get to whip her or cane her."

Geet shook her head forcefully. "No, I explained that a man can't have any woman. There are rules he has to obey. But since you are an outsider, then the man, the husband, can have you and you can't say no." That much I knew already.

"But any woman can have more than one man for sex," she told me next. I know my face was showing my disbelief. I still did not understand the crazy rules of this future society. "Yes, the man makes the decision and he has control. But a woman can ask, suggest. So I have freedom as well."

"I just thought that must be why women have sex with other women. The only way to have pleasure without the pain."

"Its not about the pain," said Geet firmly. "Accepting his whipping shows that we are ready have sex, to give him control. It tells the man that he must give his best effort to give us the most pleasure. When he whips me it is saying he takes the responsibility for my enjoyment." I'd also touched another nerve. "In our society, a woman does not have to have sex with a woman. If a woman wants to be with another woman, our society has no problem with that. But not all women like it." She took my hand in hers. "I enjoy it very much to have sex with a woman. I thought you would like it and I was right."

With that statement, she led me upstairs to the bedroom. I knew where this was going and, despite everything, I had no objection. With an alluring smile, Geet quickly undressed, removing even her underwear to show her firm, hefty breasts and bare mound. I was starting to see why farm clothes were designed to be so easy to remove. I could not help but stare a little at her - she had a curvy, healthy figure and I was a little jealous of her large breasts that still sat so high and firm. I'd never thought of myself as bi-sexual but Geet was forcing me to re-evaluate that position.

I joined Geet in being nude and she had me lie face down on the bed. I felt her fingers tracing softly over my welts and bruises and she was muttering something that sounded like approval - for me or for Midge I couldn't say.

Next I was rolled onto my back and Geet gave me her breasts to suckle. It felt strange and yet so natural at the same time. "You have wonderful breasts," I mumbled as I moved between them. "My best part," she moaned as I licked and nipped on her hard nipples.

Once again Geet took care of me. Her mouth on my body was exquisite and I was almost cumming before she got to my vagina. She gave me several powerful orgasms before she could wait no more and climbed on top of me, lowering her vagina over my face. I'd never done anything like this with a woman before but I was compelled to give Geet what she wanted. She rode my face, grinding her sex into me as I tried my best to suck her clitoris and thrust my tongue deep inside her hole. The taste and the smell of her arousal made even more determined to return the joy she'd given me. I was rather proud of myself to hear her cumming so loudly as she took her pleasure.

Then it was time for Geet to leave. Farm work had to be done. Before she did, she rubbed a cool lotion into my skin, on the welts and bruises I'd received from her husband the night before. "Yes, this is good," she said happily as she tended to my wounds. "Stay and rest. Then you can have more time for your machine."

I left soon after her, eager to re-check some of the capsule instruments. As I did, I saw that behind the door someone had hung a heavy leather strap, a cane and what were obviously leather restraints. So it was true - Geet still took whippings from her husband. Then I realised that I'd seen a few marks on Geet's bottom. Had Midge caned me that night and then gone inside to whip his wife?

After dinner, I got another surprise. Already I was learning that this was a society of sexual freedom - though as an outsider, in my case, there seemed little freedom in some areas.

I was startled to see the elder daughter, Mara, enter the barn with a boy - her boyfriend, Grad. It was a big building so they could keep away from me but there was no way they didn't see me there, tied to the mesh next to my bed. They ignored me, kissing and giggling like young lovers, and I assumed they just didn't care that I could see everything they did.

Then Mara, blushing a little, stepped back and in a single motion removed her clothes to reveal her naked body. It was as if she'd come prepared to "make out" - not even wearing underwear. She was young quite pretty and seemingly relaxed with being nude for her boyfriend. In a physical way, she took after her mother, already luscious and her breasts nicely swollen, about the same size as mine. They kissed some more, him running his hands over her naked body. I knew they were both around twenty-one but I had no idea of the rules for sexual behaviour at that age. They were not more than fifteen feet from me when Mara slowly went to her knees while the boy pulled his penis out from his pants. It was obviously not the first time the young couple had done this.

With a big smile and a look that showed how much she adored this young man, Mara bent forward and started to lick his shaft as she held it in her fingertips. He murmured something and she giggled, then let her mouth engulf his length. He was a good size, I could see, but she would have been relieved to have one smaller than her father.

The shocking part, though, was still to come. Grad found some leather straps and tied her wrists together tightly. I could not believe what was unfolding in front of me as Mara allowed him to tie her hands above her head so she was almost hanging from a large hook suspended from the ceiling. He murmured something to her and I saw her nod and kiss the young man, a look of fear on her face. I recognised that look - the face of a woman who knew she was giving permission to be whipped. Mara was keen on this young man and she was about to give him control of her body.

He used a heavy leather strap to whip her, just as her own father had done to me. Grad did not strike anywhere near as hard, yet I heard clearly the gasps of pain from her each time he lashed her skin. After ten lashes and ten gasps of pain I could see the tears in her eyes. Yet she smiled and kissed him as he lowered her wrists and there was no doubting the passion with which she resumed her act of fellatio. Clearly aroused by his manly display, young Grad soon had his own climax and I could see how she swallowed every drop of his semen.

There was one other thing I saw that night. When she was on her knees, leaning forward to take that young penis between her lips, I got a look at Mara's bottom. I was sure that what I'd seen was a butt plug being worn by the young woman. Was it her idea or his? Was it part of the ritual of dating and mating? Whatever, it reminded me that Geet had warned me their society the man had full control of the woman's body and he decided what sex play they had.

I could not help mentioning the young couple to Geet the next day. She smiled like a proud mother.

"He chose her and she has said yes. She is old enough now. He will propose soon I think."

I still did not understand why the young lovers had chosen to perform all that where I could see. But Geet was in no mood to try to explain. We had a busy day ahead of us. I'd seen Midge and Grad drive off together that morning and I presumed there was some male bonding to be carried out.

As strange as things were in that household, I was feeling more and more accepted into their daily life. It wasn't just that I had been drawn into their sexually liberated lifestyle. The three women in the family were not at all bothered that their husband and father had chosen to have sex with me at his leisure. In other ways, I was treated more and more like an equal. I was allowed to participate more fully and the other women even asked my opinion about important matters like planning the working day. I was homesick and worried I might never get back to my real time. But more and more I wondered if I could make a life with them.

*******************

Midge kept visiting me on random nights. I felt a little shame because I had started to look forward to him. I was still "forced" to let him fuck me but, slowly, I was getting used to being his sex slave. It was not so bad and, besides, Geet seemed to almost encourage me to pleasure her husband. His huge cock was always a delight and I was thrilled each time to receive it and pleasure it.

Slowly, Midge did try being slower and more gentle with me, using his strange dialect to tell me what he wanted. I was able to explore and appreciate his massive body further - his muscles and his bulk and the beauty of his penis. Even showing him how I could please him with my fingers and tongue on his scrotum. His penis didn't get any smaller and when he used my mouth or my vagina he sometimes still hurt me. But I felt pride at learning to cope with his fucking.

We even had sex a couple of times without the preparatory whipping. So Geet was right. I tried to tell him how much more I enjoyed it like that but I supposed there was little point for me, as an outsider.

There were even a couple more lovemaking sessions with Geet. One time she took me to her bed at night, after dinner, and I assumed Midge was somewhere off the farm. For the first time ever, I genuinely looked forward to sex with another woman as she had a beautiful body and the most amazing talents. Another time, I went looking for Geet, hoping to seduce her I suppose, and I almost made the mistake of barging in as she was allowing her younger daughter to suckle on her ample bosom. I was beginning to think this future world could hold no further shocks for me. I was wrong.

The next night, Midge visited me and he brought Grad with him. I'd seen Grad beat his girlfriend and use her young mouth for his pleasure. So at first I assumed Midge had something other than sex in mind. But he pulled me to my feet and kissed me as he usually did. Then he started to remove my clothes, in front of Grad. Instantly I knew where this was going and I felt disgusted by it. For the first time ever I tried to resist him. Midge just held me tight and spoke softly but firmly.

"No, this is the choice for sex," he told me. "Grad has to learn." In horror, I felt the meaning of his words sink in. Midge was in control when it came to sex and he had promised me to the younger guy, the boyfriend of his daughter.

It was degrading to be used like that but what could I do? Midge stripped me completely and then got behind, holding me tight in his powerful arms. It was exciting and frightening all at once. Then he commanded Grad to start touching me. The young man looked very nervous and I guessed he had limited experience with women. It was horrible to be used by Midge to teach Grad how to pleasure a woman -- including his own daughter. At the urging of Midge, the young guy played with my breasts, stroked my thighs and felt between my legs. I wondered how I measured up to Mara but really I was more worried about what Midge had in store for me.

Grad was allowed to take his time and he groped my breasts and played with my nipples. It was not unpleasant to be touched like that and I guess that was because it was somehow "proper" in that future world. When he was told, Grad started playing and twisting my nipples and gently pulling on them. He sucked and licked on them as well. I wanted to hate them both but, strangely, I was able to accept my place. I almost could not help moaning my pleasure. When he squeezed my nipples I cried out my pain.

"Too much," I gasped. Though it was hardly my choice as to what the men did to me.

Midge's only response was hold me tighter. "Each woman is different" he muttered in my ear.

The older man forced my legs apart and there was nothing I could do but let Grad finger my labia and my vagina. I didn't want to let this young man explore me but there was nothing I could do to stop him. He even got onto his knees and tried to lick me. Actually, that part I quite like even though he was not very successful -- since he didn't seem to know where to find my clitoris.

Finally Midge forced me to my knees and instructed young Grad to put his penis in my mouth. Grad didn't need to be told twice that time. Since I was nothing more than an object to be used, I just did what was expected of me. I allowed the younger guy to push his average-sized member into my mouth. His penis was nice enough, though nothing special. Since it was obvious he was inexperienced, I felt a little sorry for the boy. As he started to thrust, I tried to give him a decent blowjob. Midge took over for a while and treated me more roughly, obviously as an example to his future son-in-law.

When Grad resumed using my mouth, he was more vigorous - trying to impress Midge. With his smaller penis, he could actually go deeper and was in danger of choking me. My drool ran down my chin and onto my breasts, making me look like a cheap whore. I could tell Grad was very close to losing his load and I looked at Midge, wondering what he wanted me to do.

The older man was experienced enough to recognise the same signs and he ordered me to use my hand. "You finish him. Do it yourself."

I understood, though was not impressed, and stroked his nice, hard shaft as fast as I could. It took only a few moments and Grad was shooting his semen into the air. I was impressed by the power of his young penis. He only shot four times but he really had force as the shots hit my face and landed in my open mouth.

The boy quickly dressed himself and all that time Midge was rubbing Grad's semen into my skin. I didn't like that, it was demeaning and unnecessary. Midge had already demonstrated that I was a sex slave to be used in any way he wanted. But he was making a point to the younger man -- when it came to the outsider, he was the one in control and who decided what was done to her.

Then I was made to lie down and Midge pressed my knees apart. I actually felt turned-off after the things he'd allowed young Grad to do to me that night. The truth is that in my own time I have never allowed a man to cum on my face - I love sex but not being degraded like that. Midge had been the first and I had been forced to accept it. But making me take that from Grad, a man so much younger, felt like he had crossed a line.

Midge was going to use me for sex anyway. He would not ask for my consent. But I managed to relax a little when I saw Midge moving down my body. I knew everything would feel better once I was given some more amazing oral pleasure. I know it was wrong but I was still a woman who really enjoys sexual pleasure. Besides, I felt as though I had earned it that night. When Midge licked and sucked my sex I could not help but scream my release.

He fucked me as well -- naturally. I wondered how Geet got her satisfaction if her husband was always relieving himself with me. The big penis felt so good in my vagina, Midge going hard and fast and quickly shooting the usual massive load of semen. He tied my wrists before I left -- to make sure his semen would leak onto my thighs and the sheets during the night.

**************

It was Mara who fetched me the next morning. Her parents had sent her. She could barely look at me and I saw her face was a mask of shame and horror, obviously knowing full well what had been done in her name the previous night.

Her mother, Geet, was unmoved by my situation. "A good night," she said. It was a statement rather than a question. With the daughters present, I just wasn't able to quiz Geet about what had been done to me and, more to the point, her real thoughts about it.

"How is your vehicle?" she asked me, as if to change the subject. It still needed some repairs to be fully operational. My real problem was working out a flight plan that could return me to my own time. When I told her this, Geet got a very thoughtful look on her face, I sensed there was something she wanted to tell me.

That night, just before dinner, I finally got Geet alone and I demanded, gently, to know how the rules of their society could permit a woman being shared by men.

"Sharing?" she asked. "No, not sharing. You are an outsider. The rules are different. He can use you like a gift." She shrugged. "He wants to teach the boyfriend to be a good husband."

She must have been feeling a little turned-on herself because as we spoke she started stroking my breasts. "Its good to have a woman I want sex with."

I was starting to think about spending the night with Geet. But that was not what she was thinking. "He will bring Grad again on another night. You have to do your best to teach him for Mara."

I asked again if women in that society had to accept being shared. "We don't get shared, as you call it, like you and Grad. A man cannot give a woman to another man as a gift. My husband says yes when I have sex with his brother. But he does not give me. His brother had to ask and I had to say yes."

I was dumbfounded - Geet was telling me she had sex with her husband's brother and he approved. How could that work or even be permissible?

With an airy laugh she said, "A woman has ways of making a man ask. I had dreams about him. I think you say 'he is sexy'?" She laughed again. "Its good for me to have another man. Sometimes I say yes to them at the same time. Its very good." She gave me a sly grin. "Don't worry about me. The brother is a good size and not like Midge."

If it was her husband's brother I asked, especially in a threesome, then she was not whipped by him.

"No, that is not right," she protested. "I am not a gift. He must ask me properly. Because I am a married woman he has to whip me even more. To be certain I am willing to go to his bed and to obey. Not always. But the first few times he used a special thing -- like you call a cane."

I shook my head, unable to really comprehend how this beautiful wife and mother could be so casual about being subjected to such violence. But Geet had the family to take care of and hurried me off to the kitchen. That night I lay awake, tied the mesh, wondering which brother she was having sex with.

For the next few days I saw little evidence of any sexual activity. I decided not to try my luck and push Geet for more information. I did notice that Mara stayed away from me as much as she could. On the other hand, it seemed that the younger daughter, Soos, tried to spend more time around me. I wasn't certain and thought perhaps I was just imagining things. It was nice to be left alone for a time, not having to perform for Midge. But I had some of the strangest dreams.

Geet was right, of course, and after a week Midge came back one night with Grad. It would be easier for me the second time. It didn't matter either way since I was little more than a sex slave for them.

I was tied to the mesh and then they beat me. Yes, both of them, with Midge teaching the younger man some finer points.

"Please Midge, don't hurt me. Please, just let him fuck me."

They ignored my protests. Even when I was brought to tears they ignored me. Midge started with the heavy strap, giving me a few blows and then handing it to Grad for him to try. Back and forth they went. What was most horrid was hearing Midge giving "tips" to the younger man. Mostly they targeted my butt but a few blows went across my thighs. Midge was obviously taking seriously the idea that whipping was part of the courtship ritual.

mjar65
mjar65
1,228 Followers
12