The Asylum

Story Info
Kay is tortured by the asylum's sadistic doctor.
2.1k words
4
82.4k
40

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/15/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lil_one89
lil_one89
14 Followers

Kay Winters

Hello?

Kay Winters?

A demanding female voice shocked me out of my thoughts, forcing me to come to terms with the fact that I was admitted to a mental institution by my truly crazy mother. So I threw a lamp at her, so what? That just means I have authority issues, not that I am insane. The nurse that admitted me was hard-faced but pudgy, looking like she had had a very hard life. The fingerprinting left me feelings like a prisoner, leaving a black residue on my thumb. I was led down the blindingly white corridors, closed door after closed door, until we reached the end of the hallway. The only open door lead to a big room with floor to ceiling bookcases. I was blinded by the magnificence of the completely full cases, mostly including medical journals, but a few looked older, possibly used more than the makers intended. I hadn't noticed that I had stopped, until I felt that familiar prickling of somebody watching me. My eyes trailed down to the desk in the middle of the room, and landed straight on the eyes of a man sitting behind it. He looked to be in his mid- to late-thirties, with short light brown hair wearing a grey suit and a white lab coat. His eyes kept me in a trance until the nurse rushed in front of me and closed the door, uttering an apology to the man.

The nurse led me to a bathroom where I stripped down and showered in front of her, completely unashamed of my nudity. Once I was done, she gave me a small pair of white underwear and a light blue starchy gown. I was then led back down the white hallways, past the now closed door of the room with the man, and into a room that included one metal bed, a small nightstand, and a metal-barred window. I was surprised to find I would be alone in the blank room; possibly a small gesture of kindness requested by my mother.

"Lights out in 20 minutes." the nurse stated, quickly shutting the door behind me.

My small bed had a pair of folded white sheets and a scratchy green blanket on top, so I used my time to make my bed neatly before the lights shut off and I was forced to sleep.

But my night wasn't restful.

I was suddenly waking to a feeling of pain in my shoulders and wrists. My groggy eyes opened to find that I was upright, bound by my wrists above me by thick white leather cuffs. Looking down, I found that I was almost completely naked, only covered by the small white pair of underwear the nurse had given me. I could stand barely on the balls on my feet to alleviate the pressure on my wrist and shoulders, but only in short spurts.

I couldn't tell where I was but a musky smell made me instantly think a basement. The space around me was dark, a small dim light above only lighting up the area around me. I instantly started hyperventilating. Where was I? Why was I here? Why was I naked? Was I going to be killed? Chopped up into tiny pieces? I struggled against the cuffs, trying to contort my hands to slip out of them, but they were too tight to wiggle free of. I tried to reach to the carabiner that was hooked onto the cuffs to try and unhook myself, but I couldn't get enough slack.

I heard a rustling in the darkness and I froze, searching the darkness for the source. I envisioned a hungry tiger leaping from the darkness and devouring my helpless body, and I started to tremble.

A tall figure emerged from the darkness and I wasn't sure whether I should be relieved or terrified. The figure slowly became more illuminated as it got closer, revealing that it was actually the doctor from the room with all the bookcases. I stared at him with wide eyes, obvious fear showing on my face. Somehow I willed myself to speak.

"W-Why am I here?" My voice sounded shaky but understandable.

He didn't answer at first. He circled around me, observing my naked form, making me feel like a piece of meat. My small breasts were completely exposed, the expanse of my slightly rounded stomach stretched from gravity. I felt exposed and vulnerable. And the worst part, was that I liked it. I felt more terrified than I ever had, but the fear fed adrenaline that turned me on beyond compare.

When the doctor ended back in front of me, his eyes raised back to mine, catching me in that trance once again, completely unable to look away.

"You are here for my enjoyment."

For his enjoyment? What does that mean? Is he going to carve me up for his sick pleasure? I started panicking again and did the first thing that came to mind. I screamed.

"HELP!!!!!! SOMEBODY HEL-"

The doctor's hand clasped tightly around my mouth, cutting off my pleading. His eyes pierced mine and I could tell he was angry. I had fucked up.

He fiddled with something with his left hand, and a moment later a gag was fastened around my head, cutting off any attempt at screaming.

"MMMMPHHH!" I tried to scream through the gag but it wasn't loud enough.

His hands were on my body, feeling my curves, leaving nowhere untouched, even dipping down between my legs. I tried to swing away, but he shoved me back against his hard body.

My nipples were pinched between his fingers roughly, and I felt myself becoming wetter. My pleading became moans, my body betraying me.

Then his hands were gone, leaving a faded memory of the pain.

I could hear a faint rustling. Then a quick rush of air right next to my face, sounding a short snapping sound. Then on the other side. My heartbeat began to race and my back suddenly exploded in pain as a flogger landed along my spine, sending stinging pain everywhere. I screamed through the gag. And then the scream ended in a moan.

"Hmm. You are liking this more than I thought. I may have to step it up a bit." His voice had a threatening tone that left me both scared and insanely turned on.

The next lash of the flogger hit with the same sting, but not as shocking as the first. Hit after hit came, wracking screams from my body, hitting harder and harder. He moved from my back down to my butt, then down to my overly sensitive thighs.

Pain became blurred with pleasure. Then suddenly the pain was gone. I wasn't sure how long it had been when I became aware of the silence.

Is he gone? Is he done with me already?

"I'm not done with you yet." A dark whisper in my ear sent a shiver down my spine.

A hard cold paddle hit my right butt cheek, forcing me forward, and a shrill scream left my throat. It hit with such force that it almost hit the limit of where pain met pleasure. It was overwhelming. Too much. I kicked instinctively, struggling against the bindings, tears falling from my eyes.

Another strike hit my left side and the pain blinded me. I tried to catch my breath but I couldn't get enough oxygen. The force behind the strikes had me feeling abused, and it had only been two. I wondered how much more I could take before passing out.

Then pure pleasure hit my body as fingers rubbed my overly sensitive clit through my underwear, causing me to buck back against him, feeling an obviously hard cock through his pants. I moaned through the gag and I could hear his breathing against my ear.

"You are a bad, bad girl. You are getting so turned on by being abused." His breathing sounded labored, whether from the beating or lust I couldn't tell.

He bucked his groin into my butt once before forcefully pushing from me.

Then the pain again. Another cold hit from the paddle on the right, followed quickly on the left, leaving my entire bottom screaming my pain, lingering for what seemed like forever. Tears now streamed down my face. I felt on the verge of passing out, but also turned on the point of no return.

Then my back was on fire again, the flogger biting into my sensitive skin. My back arched away from him, throwing my weight again on my shoulders and wrists, exemplifying the pain in my back.

The flogger hit hard, followed by a small period of soft thuds, then sharp stinging falls. I lost track of how many times he hit painfully, it all blurred into pain and pleasure, and I thought I was going to lose my mind.

And then I was being lowered, my legs buckling underneath me, my body feeling completely limp. I was unhooked from the ceiling, the cuffs still holding my wrists together. Then I was being carried into the darkness and laid on a soft mattress on my stomach. I thought it was over, maybe then I could sleep and be gone from the torture.

But I was wrong.

Pin pricks rolled all over my back, leaving a trail of stinging pain. It felt like needles were being forced into my skin over and over again. I screamed through the gag and tried to be as still as possible. The pricks trailed around my back and down to my abused butt, pain traveling down my spine. Sometimes it was slow, then a quick hard roll would leave me breathless. The pain was delicious but overwhelming at the same times. I couldn't feel any blood so I knew it was only on my skin, but it felt like at any moment he could pierce my skin. The pain had me writhing from side to side on the bed, then it was gone, replaced his strong hands on my hips, forcing my thing underwear off me. I felt completely vulnerable, unable to fight him, even if I currently didn't want to.

He thrust his hips against my butt and I could once again feel his erection through his pants and heard a masculine groan leave him.

Then he was gone again. The sound of clothing rustling and a quick tear of a wrapper could be heard. And then he was back. His hard cock pressing against my dripping pussy. He pressed hard and quick into me and a ragged scream tore from my throat. He didn't feel overly long, but it was wide, and the quick intrusion caused pain and pleasure to mix in a blinding whirlwind of sensation.

He was never soft, never sensual. It was very apparent what he wanted from my body. He wanted to own it, dominate it, abuse it, fuck it. I was nothing but his toy to do with as he pleased. His groans matched my screams, and the harder he got the more my pussy clenched around him. I was on the brink of an orgasm when he suddenly pulled out, only to thrust back in hard, wracking my body with an orgasm unlike anything I'd ever felt before. I felt like I was unwinding and a guttural moan left me. But he didn't stop, or even slow down.

He sped up, continuing to fuck me hard, his hips slapping against my sensitive butt. And then he pulled out and shoved me on my back, knocking the wind out of me. He thrust into me again and suddenly his hands were wrapped around my neck.

And that's when I freaked out. I tried to push his hands off me when the cuffs, but he held on firmly and I could feel myself suddenly becoming weak. Then I had control over my limbs, and my vision started to tunnel black. I didn't know how long I had passed out until I suddenly came back again, and a rush of pleasure wracked my body. I looked up at him with lust beyond compare and begged him through the gag. I begged him to fuck me harder.

He knew what I was saying even though it was intelligible, and I got the hardest fucking of my life. And the orgasm that followed was mind-blowing and long, causing him to orgasm as well. His groans were long and loud, and I could feel him cock pulsating inside me.

And then we both collapsed into a puddle on the bed, spent from our orgasms. The last thing I remembered was my vision going black as I once again passed out, this time from utter exhaustion. And then I woke up in my bed, in the institution. I thought maybe it was a dream. But dreams don't leave marks.

lil_one89
lil_one89
14 Followers