The Asylum Ch. 02

Story Info
New Girl Angelina & Her FF's Trapped In The New Asylum.
3.1k words
2.93
14.9k
7
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/17/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Angelina was the definition of a busty sex symbol like a reborn Petra Verkaik right before the eyes and boy was she easy on the eyes.

It might seem unfair for a woman to be this gorgeous to add on the fact that she had massive, perky double F-cup breasts. They were real, they were the size of melons, and they were jaw-droppingly firm and perky. They vaulted off her slim frame in almost cartoonish fashion, with almost zero sag. They were so massive and so firm that they rode close together, forming a natural cleft of eye-popping cleavage, while the outer sides of them remained visible from behind her. They were insanely big! They bounced and jiggled in whatever she wore, she never failed to turn a man or sometimes various woman on.

Her husband, Derrick worked as a teacher at a pretty nice high school it was a pretty prestigious place, which made it all the more notable that he was able to get a job there teaching physics.

So when one day one of his student's offered Derek his families cabin up a somewhat remote mountain for helping him recover his grades, Derek and his wife Angelina just had to accept. The cabin was built well to withstand landslides on the mountain that was just nearby a maximum-security prison.

After a cable car lift and some hiking they arrived at the cabin, immediately Derek went to stock up the fridge of various different assortments of food and beverages. Angelina immediately went to take a bath in the upstairs Jacuzzi which was relaxing and calmed down sore muscles of having to get far out up here in the mountains on such a high elevation point.

She slowly drifted off asleep unexpectedly, and when she awoke two hours later, the dim lights of the bathroom were gone, she went to check for her phone but also found that absent. She then got up and dried off with a thin white towel as she couldn't find her original clothes or her change of clothes anywhere.

She tied the towel around her body but her huge watermelon sized chest took up most of the cloth, so she was just barely covered as a whole, as the towel barely went passed her nice ass.

As Angelina made her way from the bathroom, a slight chill was in the air. It wasn't as cold as the mountainside out the door, but it was dark and eerily silent. The cold air after being in the warm bathroom would cause Angelina's nearly bare breasts to perk up in the coldness of it. There didn't seem to be any lights on as far as she could tell, but as her eyes adjusted, there seemed to be a few doors in the unfamiliar mansion.

"Derrick? Babe?" she would call out she walked bare footed around the cold carpet of the mansion, taking the nearest door by the kitchen chalking it up to Derek going down in there and maybe finding the electrical unit and tripping it up somehow. she would hold her towel as she would turn the doorknob and open it up, heading through.

The was no response from Angelina's voice calling out aside from the returning echo of her voice through the odd halls. As she entered the room, she seemed to be in a ballroom of sorts. The door slammed shut behind her.

Just as it seemed she was trapped, the lights turned on in this oddly large ballroom that didn't seem it would fit in with the rest of the mansion. It was lit by many candles on the sides and some lights above, it was still a little dim, but a bit more mood-lighting than pure darkness... A single spotlight shone on something Angelina was looking for, it seemed to be a dress, though would it fit Angelina's curvacious figure? It seemed to be a beautiful blue with gold trimming, though it would show off plenty of cleavage and the sides of her legs would be presented, perhaps even some of her ass with how bubbly and nice it was.

She would eventually decide that this dress is better than the alternative of the thin towel, so she would take off the towel and put on the dress. having some struggle fitting my massive breasts into the dress but it would eventually get down, I would continue to look around the room wildly, eventually finding a door and heading through it as I would continue to call out for Derek.

As Angelina called out for Derek, suddenly a man who was not her husband bumped into her right as she were walking through the door. "Ah, my dear, the dance is just about to begin! Please, come with me." He said, his strong hands grabbing for Angelina's hips and pulling her back into the ballroom, music starting to play from nowhere as the man began to dance with her. He easily pulled Angelina around the room, his hands on her hips, fingers digging in to her exposed flesh slightly as he smiled down at her, leering at her heaving breasts.

As the music slowed down to something more intimate, he began to push forward into Angelina's side, something very large and hard on his crotch pushing into his partner's side. "You look lovely today." He said with a smile, his hand sliding from her hip to her breasts, feeling along her massive chest flesh.

"Hey hands off the merchandise" Angelina would respond as she would move the man's hands from her massive breasts despite how much tit flesh that was on display.

"Who are you and where is my Derek? I want answers" she say's sternly as she does not know why or how any of this is happening in such a particular consecutive sequence.

"You're going to be looking for awhile... Derek will not be harmed, but you... This mansion is haunted by the memories of men that all lusted for women very similar to you, Angelina. You're going to be drawn into their clutches slowly." The man said with a grin as he reached up and pulled the dress's top down, exposing Angelina's tits. "I'm no different... I wish to keep you here, in a dance of depravity." He said, his own clothes starting to rip off, exposing his muscular form beneath it, his hands pulling at the dress at the same time and exposing her nude body beneath.

"Oh my god this isn't happening, this has to be some sick dream I am having" Angela screams as she tries to cover her massive melon breasts and tight pussy from the mysterious man's view as the remains of the somewhat classical or probably haunted dress get's torn away from her. she would grab her previous discarded towel yet again whilst opening the next door in the mansion closing it and locking it behind her, putting yet again the thin hand towel around her voluptous body.

The man chases after Angelina but she manages to close the door just in time. The next room in the mansion appears to be a bit hotter, it's actually rather steamy, another bathroom? It seems to have no sinks or faucets though, no toilet in sight, the room is dimly lit by lights on the floor. The steam in the air though is making Angelina start to sweat, the thin towel starting to become moist and see through almost.

"Angelina? Baby?" Derek's voice calls out from further in the sauna room, though he sounds distant as well.

"Oh my god Derek is that you? Are you hurt? Hold on" Angelina says as she readjusts her focus and starts to walk quickly to where the voice was heard from, "Derek are you hurt? Where are you?" she calls out again, running quickly on her bare feet.

"Angelina, baby! Is that you?" she hear's him call out from the distance. As she approaches, she finally does see Derek, he's naked and chained to a wall. "Angelina, what the hell is happening here?" He asked.

"What indeed." A rough voice said from behind Angelina, somehow sneaking up from behind as a large man grabs her from behind and pushes her large melons up against a slick tiled wall, a fat throbbing cock pushing between her plump thighs to try and squeeze into the first hole it can as the man pushes against Angelina from behind. "Get off her!" Derek yells out.

"Please let me go! and unchain Derek please!" she would scream out as her nipples would roughly press against the smooth slippery surface of the slick tilted wall, her eyes trying to look around for possible ways to get myself and Derek out of this room.

"Not happening." The man growled from behind, as suddenly the cock was penetrating into her. Ghost, memory, or a real man in this weird mansion, his cock definitely felt real. And it was bigger than Angelina's chained up significant other. "Mmmnh, yeaaah." The man said in pleasure as he began to thrust his hips. "No! Get off of Angelina!" Derek yelled out, struggling against his bindings. The room is pretty bare, though some chains hanging all over the place, is this a sauna or some sort of depraved steam dungeon?

"Ohhh my goddd no way this is real!" Angelina would say as she would let out a moan as she was starting to get penetrated by a much bigger cock than Derrick, continuing to panic, looking for ways to get out of this fucked up almost paranormal room.

The ways that seem to be out seem to just be the door she had came in, though after looking around, she finally does see what may be a trap door on the tile, as there's a ring handle just sitting in the middle of the floor. Though she does not get to focus much as the large man pushes his fingers into her mouth, making her suck on one of his large digits as he begins to pound harder inside her pussy, Derek still yelling and struggling, though he's soon out of breath and sweating thanks to the thick and hot room.

"Oh my lords! I can't take this anymore" Angelina would say as her tight pussy keeps getting fucked by the man behind her, she would fall back onto the man with her weight as he would fall onto the ground while still inside of her. she would continue to ride him reverse cowgirl for more than you would expect, eventually hopping off his dick, grabbing the ring handle, opening up the door and hopping inside quickly and swiftly. "I'll be back Derek!" she called out.

"Wait, baby!" Derek calls out before the trap door shuts behind her as she would quickly descend the steps down there. It was dark and dingy, the steps cold on her bare feet.

Suddenly though, the steps moved in on themselves, making them into more of a slide as she went sliding down a ramp instead of going down stairs. When she landed, she felt herself on a table. she was trying to get her bearings, a leather strap fastened itself over each of her wrists and ankles. Standing before her was a nearly naked man wearing a lab coat, a huge member dangling between his legs.

"Now, let's see... Now that I have my 'lovely assistant' I can demonstrate the proper method of fucking a big-titted slut!" He said, moving forward towards Angelina spread legs and pushing his fat cock against her hole before pushing it in.

The table itself had a light over it, it looked like you ended up in some sort of observation room. Were there actually people watching Angelina being so exposed and getting fucked by this lewd doctor?

"Oh my fucking god, this had to be some sort of perverted sick wicked plan!" she would let out a moan as yet another fat cock would penetrate her tight pussy as Angelina would look up at the rough looking doctor who she had no idea if he was a real person or not. As the only thing she would be wearing as of right now would be her wedding ring.

"As you can see, despite her complaints of me being perverted, she still moans and her pussy wraps around my member like it cannot be without it! Truly, the epitome of a cheating big breasted female!" He said with a laugh as he continued to pound forward into her pussy, his fat cock digging deep, going deeper with each thrust, heavy balls full of baby batter starting to slap against your ass.

"Jesus christ! Get the fuck off of me right now please!" she says as her ass gets slapped with heavy giant balls as she would look over to her right to if they're is any audience truly there.

"Mmm, no can do, my dear... Heh, you're my chesty test subject and I'm going to make sure you're deeply researched." He said with a grin as he continued to pound in and out of her, moving his hips in ways that stirred his cock inside Angelina's cunt. As she tried to look out into the audience, she did start to think she saw figures... More men, were they stroking themselves to her?

"Oh my god you are truly sick! Derek help me!" she would scream out as she felt her bare legs feel weak as her pussy begins to convulse on the "doctor's" strange and fat cock in front of what is perceived to be some demented audience right before her eyes.

The mad doctor laughs again at Angelina's pitiful struggles and cries for help from the absent husband as he continues to pound forward. He grunts, his fat cock throbbing inside of her before he lets out a long low moan as he begins to cum inside of her pussy, flooding Angelina with rope after rope of thick virile spunk.

"I can not believe you just did that, god this is sickening" she would pant out as she feels the vast amount of cum inside her tight pussy as some would begin to leak out of her cunt.

"Mmnhehehe..." The man moans and laughs at the distress. "You say that, but your tight pussy is clinging around me and feels like it's trying to coax more seed from my shaft." He said with a grin, stroking his hand over her huge breasts. After he had cum though, it does feel like the restraints have loosened slightly somehow.

Angelina realizing her restraints have loosened after that fuck session would pull out of them and kick the doctor with one of her bare legs. she would immediately run to the nearest door and head inside of it before locking the door behind her, at least the doctor and the perceived crowd can not chase her in here. But what is ahead of the room is in question, as she looks around and see just pitch emptiness she would continue down the narrow hall looking for some upwards stairs and some clothes.

As the still warm cum dribbles down her thigh from her recent encounter, there happens to be a wardrobe that she would finally spot for some clothing. Though after opening it, what is inside could barely be considered clothes. Leather bondage-like gear, slingshot bikinis and a skin-tight latex catsuit were all that lay inside for Angelina to possibly wear.

She would eventually move to try on the slingshot bikini but then realized her breasts were way to big for that type of bikini she would put on the skin-tight leather catsuit, as she took some time to adjust to the tough leather it eventually did the base job of clothing, covering a person up.

Her body was definitely more covered, though also more packed into the outfit she was now wearing. It at least wasn't nearly as cold. Moving forward, she found herself a set of stairs that moved up. Winding around upward, it took awhile until I entered a room that appeared to be a kitchen. The kitchen was surprisingly well lit, the warmth of many ovens radiating out and the sweet smell of baking pastries filled the air. Sitting on a table to cool was in fact a rather delicious looking cinnamon roll with sticky glaze covering it.

Considering the fact she never gotten to eat during the trek during the mansion and the fuck in the mansion she would pick up a roll and observed it for a moment before putting it back down fearing for the contents that could possibly be inside of it. looking around the kitchen studying it wondering if it leads to the initial kitchen Derek was in, she go through what I assume is the main door out.

As she leaves the room, she felt a strong sense of deja vu. This room looks exactly like the one that she was just in. But now on the counter, there are two cooling pastries.

"What the hell is going on" she would think to herself as she takes a different door and go through again.

Once again, this seems to be some sort of sadistic puzzle as she leaves the room, she would come in from the opposite side of the kitchen and now there are three waiting for her. And if she had to guess, it felt a little warmer in there? Or perhaps it was just the skin-tight outfit getting to her.

"well I guess i have to, now" she says as she would take one of the cinnamon rolls and take a bite of it.

The cinnamon roll is actually very good, still warm. she would get a good mix of the glaze and the warm moist part she bit into it. A tiny bit of glaze drips onto her large bosom. Other than the fact they were growing in number, there doesn't seem to be anything wrong with the treats as far as one can tell.

As she put finished the roll, she would look down on the table where words would formulate seemingly slept out in cinnamon.

"Angelina Dee, you are trapped here for eternity".

--------

(The Nearby Maximum Security Prison)

"Kevin! Where the hell are all of the prisoners in the deranged corners of the containment chambers" Serge would say looking in shock at the monitor displaying various empty prisoner cells.

"They kept chanting something in tongues, when the old mysterious guy serial rapist arrived to the prison, they seemed to have formed a type of cult, must of found a way out but no where looks broken it's like all these deranged serial killers just vanished out of no where and went somewhere" Kevin would respond, as he would keep sending out protocol for tracking down missing prisoners.