The Au Pair

Story Info
Ken gets greeted by Au Pair.
1.7k words
4.13
20.1k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a long hiatus I have began writing again. Thank you all for taking the time to read my stories and I do appreciate any comments you may have. As always these stories are partly truth and partly fiction. Any resemblance to anyone is pure coincidence. My characters are always over 18 years of age. - Slightly

*******************

I couldn't believe what was happening. Below me knelt Vickie. Her eyes stared directly at my rock hard cock, which was swelling toward the ceiling. I stared at the part in her strawberry blonde hair which ran down across her shoulders. A few breaths later and her chin lifted exposing freckles sprinkling across her nose and cheeks. And then I found myself staring deeply into those beautiful light green eyes.

*******************

I had just arrived home from work when the phone rang.

"Good evening Ken." i recognized the voice as that of Victoria, my neighbors au pair. An attractive woman in her twenties I had met a while back as she strolled Garrett and Emily (the children of Dave and Brooke, both doctors) who live next door.

"And to you Vickie. What can I help with?" Doing financials for a large corporation during 9-5, after hours I was the unofficial handyman.

"Would you be so kind as to come over and help me with the furnace? It seems to be out."

"Where's Dave and Brooke?" not being nosey but usually it was one of these two that called.

"Oh they left on holiday for a few days and it's getting a might chilly this evening."

"Where'd they go this time?" Just conversation while I gathered up my tools.

"Barbados."

"Barbados." I repeated. "Wow, what a lucky guy." Not realizing that in less than an hour it would be me that was the lucky one.

*******************

With tools in hand I stepped out into the cold. The snow was continuing to accumulate and I trudged through six inches of snow which had already built up. Dave and Blakes cottage style ranch house was decked out with Christmas lights casting an ethereal glow out into the night.

'Not an electrical problem.' I thought as I approached the door.

Before I could knock the door swung open and Vickie's voice called out from behind the door. "Come in."

It was not just the heat striking my face as I stepped inside which took me by surprise. Oh no.

It was Vickie standing there in all her naked glory as she shut the door that made me drop my tools onto the persian rug in the entry way.

As her hand extended out toward my waist my first thought was that she was throwing a punch to my stomach. In actuality her fingers reached around the top of my Levi's while her thumb quickly latched onto the bottom of my belt buckle.

"I've waited so long for this day." she exclaimed.

More of an order than a request she pulled me down the hallway. "Come with me."

Through a door I was hoping was the bedroom she stopped me. To my left was the entrance to the en suite. The travertine tile stopped at the carpeted entrance. Leaning up against the wall to my right was a full length mirror with a four inch wide dark wood border.

Directly ahead was the bedroom.

I was stunned. In shock. 'Please don't let me die before this is over.'

Vickie was in control. I heard her moan as she unbuckled my belt and unbuttoned my Levis tugging them to the floor. This was followed shortly by my underwear.

I can't recall my cock ever being this hard before as it stretched for the ceiling.

The silence was broken when I looked into those beautiful eyes, "Fuck my mouth." she commanded.

Though not my first and hopefully not my last, no other woman has ever talked to me in such a way.

Then taking my hands, she pressed them to the sides of her head.

My heart was pounding.

"I want to feel you deep in my throat." she ordered.

For me it always seems that in moments of pleasure or pain something humorous always crosses my mind. Like now for instance. As I was willing myself to, 'Don't cum to fast, don't cum too fast.'

From the back of my mind came, 'Check with your doctor If you have an erection lasting over three hours',

Gawd I hope I can last two minutes.'

She pulled my cock down holding it perpendicular to my body, her tongue extended from her ever widening mouth. As she leaned forward enveloping my helmet shaped head my eyes marveled at the muscle tone of her pale back and how it tapered down to her heart shaped bottom.

"Uuuunnnggghhh!" I groaned as her lips plummeted down my shaft.

"Mmmmm." I heard her moan before coming up for air. Precum and slobber covered my glistening tool.

"After a deep breath she looked up again into my eyes and announced, "You taste so good." before taking it in again.

I watched in utter disbelief as this little vixen gobbled her way down my 7" cock. Soon having all but my balls in her mouth. I became entranced to the curve in her back. The sway of her firm breasts with harden nipples as she moved in and then away from my groin. Her lips expanding and contracting as her long pink tongue darting and danced around the shaft and across his balls. Her wet tongue retreated, her lips closed forming a tight seal around the base of his cock. Slowly the shaft of my cock came into view Vickie's lips flared as they moved over the head of his cock. Her tongue flicked at the clear ooze now pouring from the slit. Pausing for a moment her tongue expertly coated her lips with my stickiness. And the ritual started again.

After repeating this four more times her tempo increased.

He held her head gently between his two strong hands as he drove his cock in and out of her mouth. Spittle and pre-cum dripped down her chin. His balls bouncing off her chin. He could see that she was looking up at him. The corners of her mouth raised as if to smile. Her eyes sparkled with delight.

Each hand cupped a ball as she pulled them to her tongue. Her nose scrunched firmly against his pubic bone. Her tongue now dancing across his balls.

Suddenly cool air raced across his wet shaft as Vickie temporarily released her lip lock.

Grabbing it in her right hand she began milking it, as her left tugged on his balls.

He was making a good attempt at holding off the eruption building in his nether region until she spoke.

"Cum for me baby, cum for me. I want your..." He opened his eyes to see thin strands of precum clinging like a spider web from her open mouth. "...hot cum shooting..."

All his senses were firing.

'Can't hold it.' hIs seed was now enroute.

Traveling at the speed of.... as she spoke the last three words.

...down my throa..."

The dam burst. "Aaaauuuuggghhh!" came his guttural groan.

Like holding back the pressure in a water hose. The head of his cock was inches from her lips when she released her grip and the ribbon of hot sticky cum flooded her mouth. Grabbing him tightly around the base she quickly swallowed and took his cock deep in her throat before releasing it again.

Through squinted eyes he could see her lips holding firmly against his pubic hair. Her fingers tickling his balls. Cum oozed out the corner of her mouth.

"Aaaauuuugggghhhh." came the second and third waves. He could feel her swallow until the after shocks had dissipated. Her hand pulled and squeezed every last drop from his now semi erect cock onto her tongue.

"Take me now." she turned and dropping her hands to the floor faced the mirror.

As my hands gripped her small waist she spread her legs farther apart. Juice dripping onto the floor. She had been swallowing the remains of my seed when her eyes looked back at me.

"Don't be gentle." she called out. "I want fucked hard."

My semi erect cock went instantly hard as its head split open this juicy ripe peach. Her back arched as my first thrust lifted her ass off the floor.

"Oh yes." she groaned. "That's it take me."

'for every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction.' Newton's words ran through my mind.

Like a two stroke engine we pumped and pumped. Me pushing forward as Vickie pushed back.

"Oh yes, yes, yes." she moaned.

I was now holding onto the sides of the mirror to keep from pushing her through it.

As the tempo rose I knew she was close. Suddenly she was bucking like a bronco. "FUUUCCCCKKKK YEEEESSSS!"

I rammed it one final time deep inside and released another stream of cum.

"YEEESSS!" she screamed again.

Regaining my composure Vickie rolled onto her side looking up at me.

"Get down here and finish your job."

Laying on my back she mounted my face.

Her lips were full. Both our juices mixed together ran down her crack and onto my mouth and tongue. She sat up placing a foot on each side of my shoulders. 'Gawd her ass was terrific.'

She began bouncing up and down on my face riding my tongue as if it were a saddle horn. I reached up grabbing ahold of her firm breasts in my hands. As she came she leaned forward and took my cock once more into that beautiful mouth. Our mouths were locked onto each other when I heard a strange voice.

"Sir we have to move you onto this gurney. Could you roll over for us."

As I looked into the eyes of the paramedic.

"Looks like you hit your head pretty good." The man said.

Suddenly it all came back. I was just stepping into the shower when I saw myself slipping. I must have been knocked unconscious. Was it all just a surreal dream.

'Vickie.' I wondered.

As they carried me out on the gurney there was Vickie standing on the sidewalk as beautiful as ever.

"I brought your tools back."