The Auction

Story Info
A little black dress helps raise money.
1.6k words
3.95
33.3k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Lily and I am a huge supporter of the local Women's Center. The Center serves abused women and their children and annually the hold their big fund raiser. This all female event is held at a local vineyard and involves the attendees wearing their favorite little black dress. There are both silent and live auctions. This year I have agreed to have my dress auctioned off, along with a weekend vacation to a 5-star resort. At the last minute we realize the event is $1000 short of their goal. I contact the wife, Lisa, of my friend Robert to see if she would be willing to help me out. She acknowledges that she would love to help out but says the dress would never fit her.

"Lily, I will make the bid but under one condition," she says. "Hubby has been dying to hook up with you and this would work out perfectly."

She agrees to make that bid if I agree to wear the dress and accompany her hubby for the weekend. She shows me a photo of him and I wholeheartedly agree.

The weekend comes and Robert picks me up and we head to the resort. I am wearing only a sundress and high heeled sandals. While driving I hike up my dress and allow him an unrestricted view of my married bald pussy. I begin to finger myself and reach into my purse for my "pocket rocket". I am soaking wet and cumming within 2 minutes. Robert is so distracted that he asks to pull into a rest area. We exit the vehicle to a somewhat secluded picnic table on which to fuck. He pulls down his pants and the most beautiful erect cock appears. He strokes it as I lie down and spread for him to fuck me missionary. But, he doesn't want to fuck me. He wants to eat my pussy. I lie there writhing on the table while he licks, sucks and bites me to an orgasm. Before I can calm down he kisses and hugs me passionately, slipping his cock into me ever so gently. He pulls both of my legs up over his shoulders and jack hammers me ever so deeply. As I crest to another orgasm, I can feel a huge amount of cum spewed into my honey hole. We recover, dress and continue our journey.

We check into our suite and decide to relax with a joint shower. I strip down and invite Robert to join me. Entering the bathroom I am not disappointed because the shower is huge with multiple shower heads. You could probably fit eight people in there at one time. Not a bad idea if we ever come back here. The water temp is just right. We lather up each other's body outside the water streams and just rub body to body sliding across each other's skin. I can feel the growth of his penis until it becomes rock hard. He rubs the head of his cock up and down my slit to excite me and it is working. He slides his cock between the cheeks of my ass and it only makes me want him to enter my now velvet pussy. We kiss passionately and he fingers my clit as our tongues do a variation of a dirty dance. He lies on the floor of the shower and pulls me down on top of him. Instinctively I slide down his body until my pussy finds what it wants. Slowly I press onto his cock until I have all that he can give. While coupled, we kiss and hug, sliding only slightly on each other to remind us of our union.

There we are. No clothes or make up just as intended, but enjoying and pleasuring each other. He then moves his hands and grabs my tits and his fingers play with my hard nipples...he twists and pulls at my nipples so much I can feel it in my pussy. He rolls us into the water stream and begins to transfer his seed into my body and I feel a finger penetrate my anus...oh my god...that feels so good. I want his cock in my ass but I start my orgasm as he inseminates me. I can feel the walls of my vagina throbbing around his cock and I know he can feel it too. When he has finished I whisper in his ear that I want him in my anus. With a very short recovery time he does one better by turning me over so I face the shower heads while he remains on his back. From behind me, he now pushes deep into my ass. Slowly he starts to fuck me as I finger my clit. He maneuvers me around to find a pulsating water stream aimed right for my clit. I remove my hand. He fucks my ass until we both cum with simultaneous orgasms. As I stand his semen flows down my legs only to be washed away and down the drain. One last kiss and embrace and off we go to towel off and. get ready for a romantic dinner.

I am wearing the little black dress, thigh highs, and stilettos. I added some crystal earrings, necklace, and bracelet. My make-up is perfect and hair styled to perfection. Robert is so taken by my looks that he wants to order room service. No way am I going to do that.

The restaurant is extremely nice and decorated tastefully. It is dimly lit and we are seated at a small circular booth with white tablecloth and fine china and crystal. He selects a nice red wine and we toast to an even hotter night than the day we have just experienced. During the meal Robert begins rubbing my thigh and occasionally travels up to my hairless pussy. OMG, am I wet. He fingers my clit and even attempts to massage my anus. My nipples are clearly visible to our waiter and busboy. Robert seems to enjoy other men lusting at and for me. Our waiter is an especially hot guy with blonde hair, blue eyes, and a surfer's body. The busboy looks to be 18 years old and a light skinned black.

Robert settles up our bill and we head up to our suite. On the elevator we embrace in a hot kiss and his hands are all over my ass and tits. I am so aroused that I even finger my clit as we French kiss. When we reach our floor, we walk hand in hand. Once inside he pops a bottle of champagne and I remove my dress but at Robert's request I keep on my hose, stilettos, and jewelry. He kept on your clothes and we relax, drink and caress. Just when I think we will be getting down to the business of dirty lovemaking, there is a knock at the door. As I go to get a robe, he tells me to answer the door as I am.

A little reluctant to do so, I open the door and stand behind it to hide myself. To my surprise it is our waiter and busboy with a delicious dessert tray. I invite them in and they move into the suite and place the tray on the kitchenette island. When they turn around, I am standing in all my glory for them to see. Needless to say they are pleasantly surprised and give me great compliments as they eye up my almost completely naked body. The busboy can't take his eyes off of my tits with now rock hard nipples. I instruct them to strip naked. As they do Robert tells me that he arranged this surprise for me. He wants my "airtight" fantasy to become reality.

Looking back to my hotel staff...the blonde waiter has as I suspected a nice firm body with a good looking cock standing straight out. The black busboy has an even more muscular body with a long cock that bends upward with a nice curve. I waste no time getting on my knees and sucking their cocks. Meanwhile Robert strips and joins them. After feasting on the trio of hard cocks, I get up and proceed to the king sized bed. I lie back and spread my legs and ask the busboy to eat me while I suck and jack off Robert and the waiter.

The busboy is okay but inexperienced so I ask the waiter to eat me. He does better but still not up to the way that Robert manipulates all of my female parts. It doesn't matter because I want to be made airtight! I have the busboy lay on his back and I slide down on his cock with my pussy and direct the waiter into my ass after Robert applies some lube. Then I take Robert into my mouth. The fun begins as we all get into a good rhythm. After about 5 minutes, I can feel the busboy cum in my pussy...closely followed by the waiter...and finally Robert in my mouth, I myself lost count to the orgasms that I had.

After untangling, I head to the shower and Robert tips the staff for their service. Once they exit he joins me in the shower and we enjoy the afterglow of the night and day's activities. We fell asleep spooning each other.

The next morning I woke Robert by giving him a blowjob and riding him cowgirl. We both have a final orgasm before breakfast on the patio. It seems all too soon that we are checking out and heading back to our spouses. The little black dress is hanging in a garment bag to be taken to the cleaners. Seems it was on the bed and received several loads of cum from my pussy and ass.

I can't wait for next year's fund raiser.