The Auction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His robe is half covering her mound of flesh, so His fingers slide around it over and over, telling her of His want and need. Still, He debates through all of this with the other Dom's and Domme's at the table. Her face gives to inclination of His playing. She would not betray that to anyone unless He had said that is permitted. Her body slowly bears down onto His rising member to feel it press against the softness of her ass. Fingers now probing deeper into her depth, a telltale sigh resonates from her lips though it sounds just as she is happy to be with her Master to all who may hear. As two fingers plunge with a forceful motion, His thumb grazes her tiny hard button. At that, He can feel her tense and release with no giveaway sound.

He smiles at her and fucks His hand harder below the table's edge. Her full arousal is evident to Him, but to no one else since His movements aren't exaggerated. To them, it is as though He is rubbing along her thigh. Over and over, His fingers explore her dark wet chasm...spreading it wide, then letting it close around His long extensions. As quickly as it began, it is done. He pulls His fingers from her heat and dips them in His wine as though He's stirring it for a taste. The juices He has collected mix and mingle with the wine until He's satisfied with the result. The glass is raised to His lips. A pause for a quick inhale of the intoxicating aroma, and then He drinks. He swirls the dark fluid around His mouth. This further arouses her to a full passion.

Then, the crystal goblet is brought to her lips. With a nod, He commands her to sip. As she does, she can smell the sweet scent of her love and lust combining with the deep wine. Her lips part as He tips the glass up. The fluid rushes into her mouth with a burst of flavor. She too swirls it before swallowing the erotic mixture. A warm smile is lighting her features. He then lifts her with one arm and places her gently down on her chair.

He bends to speak softly to only her, "I shall return my sweet. If it is not I, someone will be along to bring you to Me soon. My love surrounds you always, remember that."

With a nod in agreement from her, He leaves along with the company that was with Him. She is again alone but feeling a bit better about things with His parting words still ringing in her ears.

Some time passes before she begins to worry that she will sit forever alone at this table. Her leash now hooked once more to the notch, she cannot leave. She would not as she was told to stay in place. Again, she takes in the sights and sounds of the large room. A small male slave fills her glass with wine without much notice to her at all. As he turns to leave, she sees huge red welts flung haphazardly across his back. She shudders and stares down at her goblet. Her fingers curl around the delicate stem, and she raises it up in a silent toast to him and his pain. A feeling creeps up her spine as she whirls around to see two large men standing behind her.

All of a sudden, dread enters her soul. She just has a feeling something not to her liking is about to happen. The taller of the two, hair shrouded in a deep burgundy hood, face still as stone, goes to unhook the chain. Panic invades her then, as she knows she is being taken away. However, it is not in the direction her Master had gone. She thinks to struggle against their lead, but that would look bad of her Master and He did say someone might be along to retrieve me soon. She glances up and around to attempt once more to find Him, but fails as she is taken to a dark tunnel behind the staging area.

Her corset is ripped from her body in one slice of a smooth dagger. The man that wields it is a hulking man with a nasty sneer curling his lips. His face also wears an expression she recognizes as the urge of arousal. Her breasts spill forth to his view. His hands catch each with his coarseness, his breathing heavy on her face. The other man is busy chaining her leash to the loop on the single chair she was pushed down into quickly. The man with the dagger draws it and holds it to her throat as she gasps. Her eyes slam shut to his advancing. He drools as he speaks, his spit falling from his lips onto her legs as he is bent over her huddled form.

"I should just leave you here and take you for myself later."

His laugh filled the room with its booming thunder. His hands obscenely fumble down her skin to the soft folds of her sex. She feels tears welling in her eyes from sheer fear as the second man pulls a soft silk blindfold over them. Her world is then set in darkness and uncertainty.

The other man harshly scolds him, "Now you know her Master would have your head for such an action were he to find out. C'mon, we've got other things to tend to now."

The fingers play a moment longer before they are just gone.

The man who scolded turns to her before leaving and calmly speaks to her, "Someone will be with you shortly. Try not to be frightened."

She only nods and utters out a thank you under her held breath. The last sound she hears is the click of the lock behind him.

Her tears stain the cloth over her eyes. She is afraid; she is alone, she is afraid to think what comes next. As she sits, her mind drifts. Her mind is moving at incredible speeds, shifting to and fro. Then, a sound ... a key in the door. Footsteps move closer to her and she hears the soft breathing of a female companion. She is linked beside her in another chair, but they sit far enough apart as not to feel who is near. The door shuts once more and they are alone.

Neither of them speaks, afraid to find out any information that may scare them more. Then, unable to stand the pressure anymore, vixen whispers, "Hi, I am known as Vixen. May I ask who you are?"

The other girl nearly squeals in delight. "It's me, Amber."

They manage a nervous laugh and vixen again speaks, "Do you know why we're here? I'm scared to death though I was told not to be. I have no idea if my Master knows I'm gone. I have no idea why I'm being held here. I thought perhaps I was being punished for something I had done."

Amber sighs, "No Vixen, it can't be that you're being punished. They delight in doing that out in the open, whether your Master does that normally or not. This is something different though what that is, I'm not sure."

She sighs as well at that thought, the yet uncertain. Again, a noise. The door opens.

They fall silent as hands grope along their arms, pulling them upright. Each stands and is led back down the hall. Someone primps at their hair as the blindfolds are removed. Amber smiles warmly, trying to hide her fear. As she looks around, scarlet to attempts to feign dignity, controlling her trepidation, her severe alarm. They stand behind a large platform for what seems to be an eternity. The two men she recognizes as the ones who drug her here are now standing before her, shiny metal cuffs in one's hands, nipple clamps in the others. Relief washes over her briefly as the one who seemed nice is the one holding the clamps.

He smiles and moves forward. He bends to whisper gently in her ear, "I'll make this as easy as I can for you and your friend. I promise. However, do not speak, do not move or step out of line, only speak now of your acceptance to this."

She manages a smile and whispers barely audible, "Thank you for your kindness through this. I'm new here and a bit lost. I don't know whether or not to trust you, but it would seem I haven't much choice. However, you've been very good thus far, so I shall put myself to you. I will not speak again or step out of line. I do know my place as a submissive, I know what to do and what it is not to do."

With that said, they share a moment of compliant understanding.

He moves even closer, the clamps open and draw to her tiny hard pink buds. As they close simultaneously, her body rivets to attention. The chain between them dangles low, softly beating onto her stomach as she moves. The other man links the manacles around her wrists, also having a chain joining them together. Cold steel presses against her causing her to tremble. The man again moves close like he did in the tiny room.

His sweaty face fills her range of vision as he hisses, "I should have taken you when I had the chance."

He shrugs mumbling something about being too late now as he walks behind a large curtain. She turns to check on Amber and sees she is near hyperventilating. Vixen's hands reach out to comfort her newfound friend in this adversity. Her shaking and panting at once stop. They turn forward as someone approaches.

She sees it's the man who wanted her. He brutally grabs the chain at her wrist as well as the one on Amber's and lurches them forward toward the curtain. On the other side, they both open their eyes to what they see ~ a podium with a slaver holding a large oak gavel, a long walkway toward where he waits, and before them, the crowd that has gathered there...everyone from the place they were previously.

The slavers words ring out through the microphone.

"Here we have two well endowed, well behaved submissives. Trained each in the fine art of serving and pleasure, they are fine specimens indeed."

Vixen's eyes widen as she realizes she's being auctioned off to another Dom. Her prayers begin to prance through her mind, pleading with the Almighty that this not be so. Amber seems to be doing the same as her lips scarcely move with utterances.

The slaver starts again, "Shall we see them perform then for our pleasure?"

The crowd clamors its agreement. The bright stage lights blur Vixen’s vision, so she cannot see if her Master is there. A massive man, the slaver, ambles over to them and smiles a dirty smile.

"You shall now allow all to see how you take what I give as well as what you can give each other."

The two men she has seen all too many times as of the last hour come at her and move her to a wall. Her wrists are freed only to be shackled again, spread wide, to chains on the wall. Her legs are swept open and chained in the same manner. One man brushes the hair from her back as the slaver moves to her holding a long thin crop. Its leather is new and she can smell the freshness while it moves past her neck. He smiles to the crowd and then lashes down across the smoothness of her creamy white bottom. Instantly, a red welt appears. She utters no sound, but her body tenses instinctively.

Displeased by not hearing a cry, he thrashes down again on her backside, this time catching it lower. Again, there's nothing from her for him to hear. Visibly angry, his hand raises, pauses, and then rides the crop down across the back of her tender thighs. The only thing that stops him is a gasp from her lips. He looks to the audience, quite ashamed for some reason, as he smoothes the crop down the welts. The slick leather burns into the bruised flesh. Fire blazing bright as the noonday sun shoots up through every inch of her form. He presses his body lewdly against her ass. She can feel the presence of his arousal pushing against the spots that have felt his fury. As he grinds, she stands as still as the air on a hot day. Her body is now rigid, ready for anything he can dish out.

He backs up and begins to move to Amber, but spins on his heels and lashes out at her ass once more for good measure. A tiny cry only heard by him is let loose. This brings a smile to his face as he takes Amber and moves her over to Vixen. She is positioned directly below Vixen's legs, pushed down to her knees. She looks back and forth between Vixen and the slaver, looking for some sort of direction.

He screams, "Go on you slut! Taste the whore's juices! Play in them, let them flow from her to you now!"

Amber looks a bit confused, but her mouth moves upward. She rises up, standing on her knees and with one intense rush, her tongue begins to lap at Vixen's sweetness. She is aghast and aroused at the same time. She cannot see anything but the stone wall she's forced to stare toward. That and looking down ~ Amber.

Amber expertly dances her warm tongue across the outer skin of Vixen's wetness. It moves her lips apart to find the sweet tiny fruit for which she searches. When her tongue crosses that tiny hard place, Vixen groans out her pleasure finally. As this goes on, they revel in this sacred moment. They are moved to switch places after some time has passed. Vixen is then put to her knees in front of Amber's sweet slit.

Without much prior knowledge, her mouth moves up Amber's thigh. Suddenly, her tongue is at her juicy entrance. It probes and plays there, tasting the luscious fluid that clings to her skin. How different a man and woman can be in just how their pleasure rests on one's palate, she thinks as she moves to Amber's rock hard clit. As her tongue circles it slow, she paces her actions, carefully calculating the best way to take her higher. As it moves everywhere but where Amber wants it to be, it suddenly cracks down on her little button. She reacts with a jump and a shrill moan radiates from within her. Her fluid begins to pour out, coating Vixen's face with its heavenly stickiness.

No longer even aware they're being watched, they continue their pace. That is, until the slaver stops the enjoyment to pull Amber away. She is locked in a cage across the room. The bright lights show her mouth slick with Vixen's dew. He moves back to scarlet and unchains her, bringing her to the edge of the stage. She wipes her mouth clean with the back of her hand as she stares blankly outward.

His hand on the microphone, he booms, "Now we’ll start the bidding at $100."

He goes into his motions as auctioneer, but she hears nothing. Dismay of having somehow displeased her Master to bring her to this causes the tears to well once again. She then hears a familiar voice ring out over the hushed screams of the room.

"She is Mine and I’ll be taking her home with Me. She was not meant to be auctioned. The dolt who took what is Mine and placed her up for sale shall be severely punished by Me. Neither she nor the other she entered with were meant for auction, they were meant for viewing pleasure in a different setting."

He laughs. "They have already given us that, but it wasn't meant to go to this. I am sorry for the confusion."

The crowd offers a hushed roar of anger at this mistake. Not to her Master, but to the one who screwed the scene up so horribly.

Her heart nearly explodes with joyous glee. He reaches up and takes her hand in His, guiding her along the edge of the stage to the stairs that will lead her to His arms. She is safe once more. A glass is held to her lips full of warm wine. She sips it, the taste and aroma of Amber disappearing quickly. It is then that He takes her up into His embrace and places a flurry of kisses along her face. Returning each one with a set of her own, she finally is able to smile. Her collar is returned with leash intact. It is placed lovingly back where it belongs. He then leads her to a side room, quiet with only a large chair and one small window. He sits down, beckoning her to join Him where she resides, with Him. She slips to His lap, encircling her body around His warm person.

He speaks softly, "I am so sorry. You were meant to be taken to another room entirely. The clod that caused you discomfort is to be whipped by Me personally before we leave. He is also the one I'm told that threatened you. His friend told me of that, and he is to be let off as it wasn't his fault. He's also new here and didn't know to speak up. Your, um, "friend" has also been returned to her Master. It was He who I was waiting with for your show. He seems nice enough, but is new to this life and unsure how to move on the mistake that was made. That is why it is to be Me who punishes and not Him."

As He finishes speaking, His arms wind around her small frame and rock gentle comfort back to what is His. His hands caress the stinging wounds the slaver had inflicted instantly making them feel at ease.

It is only then that she replies, "Master, it was quite discerning to think that You wanted to be rid of me, but now I know that isn't the case. I think I always knew, but with the situation..."

She sighs deeply and goes on, "What's done is done, I did what I was to do. I know this isn't anyone's fault except for the one who misjudged so greatly. There's nothing to apologize for Love. I just was put through a bit more than had been planned I suppose. I lived through it and feel as if a burden has been taken from my shoulders now."

She finally manages a giggle as she rests her head on His chest. His heartbeat resounds in her ears, just as it should. Her fingers trace the length of His chest and down each arm.

She perks up with a quick jump startling Him.

"May I be there when You punish the fool that brought me to this? Please Master, it would bring me so much pleasure to watch him suffer as he made me."

His laughter fills the small room as He nods.

"Yes, My dearest, you may watch. I think that may be worse punishment for him and quite fulfilling for you."

Again He laughs as she joins Him with her own giggling. His hand draws her face to His as He kisses her pale lips with the rush of a thousand raging rivers. She returns the kiss with the longing she's felt for so long through this draining ordeal. He stands and motions for her to follow. His hand links through the leash as they depart from the room. They walk proud and noble, her silent in His shadow with her movements speaking volumes of her comfort of their love once more reunited. She is safe, and she is His. As it should be, it remains.

12