The Auction Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And then, her ankles were being pulled upwards, her legs straightening above her. When her bottom began to lift, the man helped her up by supporting, firmly but surprisingly gently, her neck and shoulders in his big hands. She began to panic; she was being hoisted upside down into the air! She began to struggle, wriggling violently to try to get free. “Behave, cunt!” snapped the man, but he didn’t hit her because a moment later she was swinging by her ankles.

*****************************

This was all going horribly wrong, thought Mark as he saw his wife swing; this wasn’t what he had had in mind!

****************************

The man climbed up onto the table and Jill’s position and height was adjusted until her head was level with his hips. Jill’s struggles subsided as she dangled facing the man’s fat cock, which was becoming harder. She could see a bead of cum seeping from its’ evil-looking slit. The man gave her bottom a hard slap to swing her body around a few degrees. He came close to her and put one arm around her waist and lifted her a few inches. This allowed her knees to bend a little and she felt him touch her vagina with his free hand. She gasped as he parted her lips and then pressed his mouth to them, pushing his tongue deep into her.

***************************

In the audience Mark heard her moan as the man sucked and lapped at his wife’s pussy.

**************************

Jill felt herself moisten with juice as the man gave her the cunt-lick of her life! She pushed herself up against his mouth, squirmed her groin around to obtain even more pleasure; her knees were now completely bent, resting on his shoulders, her thighs pressing against his ears! She almost felt sorry when, a moment later, he took his mouth away. From her awkward position she could see he had turned partly away from her. She was aware that the audience had become quiet again, waiting.

*****************************

Marks emotions were on a roller-coaster! He was excited by the sight of his wife in such intimate contact with the stranger, but was dismayed and shocked by her obvious enjoyment of the mans handling of her. What was he doing now?

The naked man was reaching behind his back to where an Asian man in kitchen workers uniform was passing an object to him.

***************************

From her inverted position, Jill saw the man take something in his hand. She heard the audience sniggering, someone shouted but she didn’t catch the words. Then the man waved something in front of her face. It was a wooden pepper grinder, the sort that waiters twist over your dinner; it was as thick as a mans wrist and about two feet long. For a moment she was puzzled; what was he doing with that? Then, as realisation hit her, the audience guffawed as the look of horror spread over her lovely face.

“Oh no!” She cried, please don’t do that to me!” Jill had never had children and knew that her vagina was not as large and accommodating as some women’s were.

The man still held her around the waist; with his free hand he pressed the rounded, bulbous top of the grinder into the juices around her pussy.

“Oh, oh, aargh!” she gasped, as the grinder was forced between the lips of her cunt, it was too thick, much wider than a mans penis! The man twisted it in the creamy fluid and her lips parted obediently, allowing the wide object into the opening. She tried to pull away from it but the man held her waist firmly and the awful intruder squeezed four inches into her body.

**************************

Unseen by the hanging woman, two men came with a spreader bar, which was fitted between the two ropes about six feet up from her ankles. Now Jill was gently lowered until her weight was again taken by her ankles, but now her legs were kept wide apart by the spreader. The pain in her crotch was awful and she tried to relieve it by arching her back and pushing out with her cunt muscles.

***************************

Mark was surprised at how beautiful his wife looked; hanging with her back curved, her hair hanging down and her shapely legs making a vee in the air. Her muscles all stood out through her skin, which glistened with sweat. Her beautiful breasts pointed outwards, bobbing gently. The pepper grinder looked shocking, protruding from her crotch. The grinning man, turned back to Jill.

*****************************

Jill groaned as the man took hold of the grinder and began to twist and push it deeper into her. She tried to relax her vaginal walls and let it come into her more easily; soon only a few inches were left sticking out.

The man stood to one side and swung her on her ropes, letting the spectators see her properly. She was getting used to the awful fullness, just getting her breath back, when he took hold of her clit. Her stubby clit had been trapped between the grinder and her vaginal wall and the tip was just showing. He gripped it with his finger and thumb and pulled it out. “Owwwhhh!” He stretched it out. Jill began to turn as he rolled her clit in his fingers, first to the right and then the left. He kept acting on the stretched clit and she kept turning with it, a half turn each way. The mans cock was sticking out at her, very hard now and curving wickedly. As the man rolled her clit she continued to turn on her ropes and the leaking tip of the cock pressed against her face leaving a trail of slimy precum on her skin.

The man was causing the rolling to increase in speed and Jill was becoming dizzy. If only he would stop making her turn! But he didn’t; it kept on, making her feel worse. She had to stop herself turning! The next time the slimy fat cock slid across her face, Jill opened her mouth and sucked in the horrid purple thing. With her teeth she managed to grip it firmly behind its bulbous head. The twisting stopped. Jill held on to the growing penis as hard as she could, sucking when her teeth could not keep up their grip.

The man began to suck on her clit, driving her mad. Again she began to squirm, pushing her cunt at him. She sucked greedily on the cock in her mouth, mumbling sounds of pleasure.

Jill no longer heard the audiences’ cheers and insults. She was aware just of her need to cum. The man sucked and nibbled at her clit, occasionally twisting the pepper pot gently in and out of her stretched hole.

Sweat was pouring down her body, stinging her eyes. The wet bristly hairs of the mans balls hanging in front, scratched her eyes, making things worse.

The situation was so strange, so totally different to anything she had ever experienced that her emotions were becoming totally mixed together. The intruder in her cunt, the sucking on her clit, the cock in her mouth all combined with the knowledge that to her captors she was just a stupid arsehole of a bitch; all these worked on her psyche turning her into a mass of perverted desire! A hot rush began to pass through her from her feet, rushing down to her head. She arched her back, thrusting her cunt at him as far as she could, while at the same time sucking even harder at the evil tasting cock. Jill’s body shook all over as her orgasm hit her like a train! She couldn’t breath but she didn’t care; she just wanted to keep the beautiful, choking penis in her mouth. Suddenly the man shoved harder than ever before, she felt something in her throat open, the cock head throbbed and hot jizz gushed down her gullet. She couldn’t swallow; her epiglottis was held firmly open by the fat knob, but she didn’t need to; the hot cum gushed straight down into her belly.

***********************************

Mark watched in horrified fascination as his wife, cheered and jeered on by the audience, turned red in the face, almost asphyxiated by the cock down her throat and began to shake convulsively. Someone nearby said that it had been a while since he had watched a bitch get choked to death by dick. They wouldn’t kill her, would they?

**********************************

Jill also thought she was going to die, waves of blackness washed over her. Her head pounded. And then the choking cock was pulled free. Jill drew in a lungful of air and then was hit by a fit of retching; scummy vomit came gushing up out of her mouth, squirting out of her nostrils. The naked woman writhed and twisted in the air, gasping and spluttering until she was able to breathe again. The audience cheered and applauded.

When the man stood away from her she heard someone shout, “look at the teeth marks that bitch put in his cock!” It was true: the bloated prick looked like a dog had chewed it.

She was now left alone as the man went away, probably to bandage his dick, thought Jill.

**************************

There was now a lull, and the houselights were turned on. Jill was left hanging, ignored, while people went to the bar for drinks. Mark considered going to her but thought he’d better not.

She wanted to be released and began to plead, “Please let me down! Please, I’m in pain, help me!” She still had the pepper pot embedded in her cunt. She tried to eject it with her vaginal muscles but it was too well fixed. Some passers-by sniggered; one slapped her bottom hard, sending her swinging again. Another man gave the pepper pot a shove, making her moan. “Cock-sucking whore,” he snarled.

****************************

Jill dangled in her misery for fifteen minutes, until most of the spectators had returned to their seats. She was alarmed to see the master of ceremonies return to the small stage. “Friends, “ he called into the microphone. “You have seen our young lady in action, she really took a beating there, didn’t she? But she’s a good sport, not many of our guests could stand that sort of treatment. Well, now that you’ve seen her in action, it’s time to offer some of you the opportunity to finish off her performance.” With that, he grasped the visible portion of the pepper pot and with some difficulty he pulled and twisted it free. It emerged with an audible squelch.

Holding it out to the side, as if it was repulsing him, he called, “ Simon, the appliance.”

*******************************

From somewhere to the side, the young man who had caned her came into view with a whip, a cat-o-nine tails! Harry gave him the pepper pot and took from him the multi-flailed leather whip.

“Gentlemen, let us now start the bidding for the honour of giving this bitch a bloody good thrashing”.

12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
5 Comments
WargamerWargameralmost 4 years ago

Divorce the cunt, applicable to both major characters but especially the husband who needs to be sold himself, and horsewhipped the asshole.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Fuck no

I might have said okay. But when starting to do that. I would pull a gun and blow someones head off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Better and Better

We, your audience want more from you.

A scream can be a beautiful sound!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Wow!

Wow, the first chapter is even more brill than the second, which I read first.

jo_greeneyesjo_greeneyesover 17 years ago
Fucking awesome, wished it were me.

Wow as a 20 year old girl, my imagination run wild, I lived every second with Jill, her husband must be very proud and so turned by her performance, wicked, well done,I will have to do a solo, just to get some refief and comfortable,

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Wife on a Leash Wife ends up as whore in a gentlemen's club.in Loving Wives
Wife is Taken and Fucked at Party Sweet little Wife is taken in front of her husband.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
Sold Wife Wife becomes whore for a night.in Loving Wives
Becoming a Slave Couple Ch. 01-05 A couple is dominated and humiliated.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories