The Auction Pt. 01

Story Info
Femboy gets tricked into being auctioned off as a slave.
6.6k words
4.55
63.8k
110

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/28/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sorry I haven't posted in a while. I fell into a slump, but I'm back with a brand new story. All characters involved in sex are 18 or older. This story contains feminization, slavery, anal sex, transgender, sissy, blow job, cum swallowing and vampires. You have been warned. If you don't like the tags, don't read it and move on. Other than that, feel free to enjoy. Leave any comments or questions down at the comment section. Also feel free to reach out to me. I'm always up for chatting with fans.

*****

"Are you sure this is the place, Mandy?" I ask my girlfriend. I know we've only been dating for a little over a week, but I feel like we've truly connected. I still can't believe a girl like her would ever fall for a guy like me.

I'm not the most masculine person. I've actually been confused for a girl more times than I can count. That's why I was so shocked when Mandy, the hottest girl I've ever seen asked me out on a date.

She's practically my dream girl. She's got bright red hair and the perfect skin. Her body is full of curves but not an ounce of fat on her. She's got on a beautiful red dress with heels that almost make her a foot taller than me.

Why would a girl like her ask out a foster care child like me? I know, I'm 18 and I'm considered an adult, but I've always been on my own.

Anyways, she talked me into going to this ultra-exclusive party, but honestly... It looks kind of sketchy. We just pulled up to a really dark warehouse.

I'm a bit nervous. I've never actually been invited to a party before. If it wasn't obvious, I'm a bit of a nerd, which makes our relationship even more lopsided.

As we get out of the car, she grabs my hand and leads me up to a dimly lit door with a guy that could play the hulk if he wanted to. "Nice to see ya, Mandy. You sure do know how to pick em."

"What can I say, I have a love for nerds," she says, throwing me a knee-weakening smile.

The guy gives us a grin as he opens the door and lets us in.

I'm blown away as we walk in. The warehouse is full of circular tables surrounded by chairs. There is a stage in the far end with a red curtain down. A podium is at the edge of the stage, just in front of the curtain.

"I haven't seen anything good in the last few auctions. All I want is a cute little femboy to worship me. I don't mind training them." I overhear a girl in a black dress that's slit up to the middle of her thigh. She's absolutely beautiful. A little bit of a devil mixed with a little bit of angel. Although, she doesn't seem that old at all. In fact, she looks as if she's my age. Her perfect golden blonde hair comes down to one side of her shoulder. Her body is perfectly petite and her skin is a dark amber color. A goddess if I've ever seen one.

"Mandy! About time, I thought for sure you weren't going to make it." A woman says as she walks up to us. The minute her eyes fall upon me, a devilish smirk appears on her face. "Oooh... You managed to come through. As to be expected. Bring her back and we'll get started."

"Did you seriously doubt me?" Mandy asks.

"Of course not. Not hurry up, the guests are getting restless."

Mandy grabs my hand and I follow her.

"Ah, Mandy... What was that lady talking about?" I ask.

"I'll explain in a minute, come on. We're running late."

The next thing I know I'm being dragged behind the stage to what looks like a BDSM dungeon. There are girls in cages and in bondage. That girl's got her wrists bound behind her and being dragged around by a leash hooked to the collar wrapped around her neck. No, wait. She's got a penis. What the hell is going on?

"I'm going to need to you to strip out of those clothes," Mandy says.

"What? Why? Mandy, what's going on?" I ask.

"I forgot to tell you, this is actually an auction," she says.

"What do you mean an auction? What's being auctioned?" I ask.

"Ooh, is this your entry, Mandy? She looks so delicious! You better get her ready to display. Buyers are hungry."

"Mandy?" I ask nervously.

She looks at me with eyes sharper than daggers. "Hurry up and strip. We've got to get you ready."

"I don't understand."

"Uhh, you were always a little dimwitted. You are being auctioned off, duh. Now hurry up or else I'm going to have to get one of the handlers to do it and they can be a little rough beside the fact that they'll take some of my cut."

"Wait... I thought we were..."

"Dating? Get real. I seduced you because you're the perfect slave for all those hungry powerful people out there. They're all willing to pay big money for a slut like you. Thanks for being so easy to manipulate. Now hurry up and get naked."

"Please, don't make me do this!" Fear grips my entire body. I'm trembling as the realization hits me that this is really happening. I can't believe I've been tricked. Somewhere deep down I knew all along, it was too good to be true.

"Charles, I'll give you 5% if you get this sissy ready," Mandy howlers.

This guy with a full face of makeup comes up to us. "Oh definitely, this'll be easy."

"Jeremy, get em naked for me dear," Charles says.

A big muscular man grabs me and starts tearing my clothes off. I try to struggle, but it's hopeless.

"Please, don't do this!" I shout as I try to escape. The bear of a man has me in his arms as he rips off my pants and underwear.

"Try not to leave any marks on the sissy. This slut is hopefully going to make us quite a bit of money," Mandy says.

I'm completely naked, desperately trying to hide my private parts. "Hold him still. I need to assess the bitch," Charles says. "Yes, a tad bit of makeup, some silk panties and a pair of thigh highs should make him do quite well in the auction."

"Please stop. Don't do this." This is a nightmare. They can't go through with this. I just want to go back to my dorm.

"Shut up you little whore. Stop acting like a bitch. The faster we can get this done with the better," Mandy says.

"Jeremy, please hold him up so I can get these adorable panties and the cute stockings on him," Charles says. The big man grabs me in a full nelson and lifts my feet off the ground. The strain he's putting my the back of my neck is unbearable.

I try to kick Charles, but Mandy holds my feet still as he slides the pink undies on me. Then they put on a pair of white thigh high stockings on.

"If you behave while I put a touch of makeup on, you won't have to endure unbearable pain," Charles says.

"Please, I'll do what you want, just let me go."

"Jeremy, why don't you bind his hands behind his back for me."

Jeremy drops me on the floor. He walks away. A second later, he comes back and grabs my wrists, yanks them behind my back and binds them together. "Get the sissy up on a chair for me."

He grabs my arms and yanks me up as Mandy puts a chair down. Charles kneels down in front of me and grabs my chin. "Hold still."

He grabs some kind of cue tip looking thing and presses it against my lips. Then he takes a pencil to my eyes. After that, he pads my cheek with a white soft cloth.

"Kay, he's ready," Charles says.

"Aww, the little bitch is so adorable. He'll get us a pretty penny."

"Please don't do this!"

"Here," Charles says. "Put this in his mouth."

Jeremy puts a red ball attached to a leather strap up to my mouth. I close it tightly but he forces it in and straps it to the back of my head. "Mmmmphhh."

"Is your contribution ready?" A man asks. "We're ready for the next auction."

"Yeah, she's ready," Mandy says as she tightens a collar around my neck and attaches a leash to it. She hands the man the leash and he pulls it tight.

I'm dragged out to a stage in front of more than a hundred people. I try to crouch down, but the man yanks the leash, forcing me upright. The crowd uhs and aws at me.

I feel so... Humiliated.

"For the next item, we'll start the bidding at $100,000."

Several paddles wave through the air.

"Do we have $110?" the man asks.

More paddles wave. Everyone is anxious to buy me.

"$120?"

"$200 thousand!" A rather fat man yells near the front of the stage.

Oh god, please don't let him win. I don't want to be sold at all. How did I get myself in this situation? I just wanted a girlfriend. I just wanted to be loved.

"$250?" The auctioneer asks.

"$300 thousand!" The woman in the black dress near the back howlers.

A weird sense of relief flows over me.

"$500 thousand!" The fat man yells.

"$750!" The woman counters.

"1 million dollars!" The man quickly retorts.

No! Please no! I don't want to leave here with him. A few seconds hang in the air as the crowd gasps. Everyone waits for a response.

"2 million dollars." The woman says rather calmly. The room fills with shock as the people start to whisper amongst themselves.

"2 million. Is there a buyer willing to do 2.5 million?" The auctioneer asks.

"Going once. Twice. Sold to the woman in black."

Thank god it wasn't that man. Eww, just the thought of him disgusts me. I can't imagine what he would do to me.

"Madam, if you'd come to the back once the auction is finished and fill out some paperwork, you'll be free to claim your prize."

I was dragged to the back and put in a cage until the auction finished. This can't be happening. I just want to cry right now. I want to go back home. I'm still in shock about all of this as I watch Mandy and Charles celebrate. They both walk up to me with glasses of sparkling champagne.

"You really lucked out. If that man would've won, you probably wouldn't have survived. He likes to torture his slaves before he feasts on them," Mandy says.

"I wouldn't call Mistress Blackwood a breeze. She's incredibly cruel and twisted," Charles says. "Honestly, she scares me the most."

"I'm ready to leave, the rest of the miserable bunch don't appeal to me," Says a woman behind Mandy and Charles. "I just want to get my new adorable little femboy and leave."

"And what may I ask are you two doing with my newly purchased property?" the girl asks as she approaches us.

"I'm sorry, madam. We were just saying our farewells. We're the ones that brought him here," Charles says.

"Good for you, do you want a cookie? Get out of my sight before I lose my patients." Yikes. Maybe they were right after all. They both flee in fear. I'm so scared. What does this woman have planned for me? She bends down and brings her face closer to mind. "Aww, don't you look so adorable, trembling in fear. Don't worry my newly acquired pet, you have nothing to fear from me. I promise and I always keep my promises."

She gets back on her feet and brings her eyes to the closest person. "Get this cage open, I want my property."

It looks like the man nearly shits his pants at her request. Panicking, he runs around like a chicken with his head cut off, until he comes back with a key and unlocks the cage.

She squats down and grabs my leash. "Come here, boy."

I hesitantly crawl out of the cage. "That's a good boy. Follow me to your new home."

It feels so degrading being treated like a dog. But at least she's nicer than Mandy and Charles. And this has to be a better fate than if that fat guy bought me. I take one last look at Mandy. She lied and manipulated me. I can't believe I fell for her.

She gently pulls me to my feet, leaving the leash tight, leaving no slack. I reluctantly follow her out of the building. There's a limo waiting for us outside with a man holding the door open for her. She pulls me inside with her. There's a woman and a girl about my age inside. Along with a brute of a man.

"Elsa, be a dear and get me my favorite drink," Mistress Blackwood says.

The girl grabs a glass from the bar and then she grabs a knife. She takes the knife to her hand and cuts it, filling the cup with blood before handing it to Mistress Blackwood. "Thank you, love."

My eyes go wide as I watch her drink the cup of blood. The woman gives me a glance. "I suppose we could probably take off that ball gag. I would like to hear your voice."

She reaches over and unbuckles the strap from behind and lets the gag fall out from my mouth. "You... You're drinking blood!" I shout out.

"Darling don't be silly. Of course I am, I am a vampire after all. What did you expect? You were just in an auction held by vampires."

"What?" That can't be right, vampires aren't real.

"Aww, you didn't know? That look on your face is so adorable. I'm already feeling better about spending 2 million on myself. It is my birthday after all. You'd think after 450 years, I wouldn't give a damn, but it feels nice to treat myself every now and then and I suppose 450 years is a good enough reason to celebrate. Wouldn't you think so?"

I try to swallow down the lump in my throat. How did I end up in this situation, being sold to a 450-year-old vampire who might kill me? Especially since I was considering suicide 3 weeks ago.

Although I don't know her intentions, she doesn't seem like she wants to kill me.

She's treated me rather nicely so far. Which contrasts the way she treated Mandy and Charles, not that I'm complaining. They deserve far worse.

"I know this is going to take some time to get used to your new place in life, but please at least try to put forth the effort. I know this may seem like complete bull shit, but I really don't want to hurt you. I just want loyalty."

She takes a sip of her drink, then she jugs the rest. "Huhh, thank you, Elsa, I really needed that." She then proceeds to bite into her own wrist and presents it to the Elsa. Else leans close and starts to suck the blood from her arm. She only takes a little. A glaze takes over her eyes as she sinks back into her chair. I literally watch the wound on her hand disappear.

Mistress Blackwood then turns to me. "Here's the thing, darling. The people close to me aren't loyal because I bought them as slaves. They're loyal because I treat them like family. Like lovers. That's what it means to be mine."

"Don't get me wrong, I know what people say about me. I'm vicious, cruel, a stone-cold bitch. Yata, yata, yata. I can be, especially to my enemies. But what those people don't know is that I'm extremely loyal to my friends. I'm kind and compassionate to my lovers. I really want you to be one of them."

"I'm not going to say it's all rainbows and roses, because it's not. But I will promise you a life beyond your wildest dreams. Mind-blowing sex, luxuries in plenty, everything you could ever dream of. All you have to do is submit to me."

"So you're not going to kill me?" I ask.

"Oh, heavens no. I would love to bring you my bed and make love to you for hours on end. We can also be a little kinkier if that's what you're into. And I do enjoy digging deep into your psyche and learning all there is to know about you, but no. I don't want to kill you. I don't want to harm you at all. Maybe a little domination, but all in good fun."

She puts her hand on my thigh where the stocking meets skin. Her touch is ice cold and it sends a shiver down my spine. "What do you say, be mine?"

"What happens if I say no?" I ask.

"Darling, no one ever says no to me. We'll take things slow, I'll show you the life you can have with me.

We arrive at what looks like a mini castle. It's an old style gothic mansion. With the stained glass windows, iron balconies, and the lot.

After we pull up, the driver gets out and opens the door for us. Mistress Blackwood grabs my leash and tugs me behind her. Elsa, the other woman, and the man follow us in. She undoes the bindings on my wrist. "That must feel better," she says.

"Draco, why don't you be a dear and check on my prisoner. I don't want him too incoherent," Lady Blackwood says.

"Yes, Mistress." With that being said, the man takes off out of sight.

I look up at Mistress Blackwood. "Prisoner?"

She looks down at me with a smirk. "I have many enemies."

She pulls the leash so my face is only inches away from hers. Those eyes of hers pierce into me. "Don't worry sweetie, you're not a prisoner here. Unless you want to be. I'm always up for some bondage."

I take a large gulp. Then she tugs me closer until her lips are on mine. It was as if fire ignited through my veins. But ironically her lips were cold as ice. "Sorry, love. I couldn't resist." She gives me an almost innocent smile.

It's hard to believe a girl like her. Who looks so sweet and innocent can be a vicious vampire. She doesn't look that much older than me. She's so small and petite with golden blonde hair and yet she's so dangerous. Being around her is quite intoxicating.

"Now, why don't we all head up to my chambers. I'm in desperate need to fuck someone."

My eyes go wide as my jaw drops to the floor. Am I finally going to lose my V-card?

"Lady Blackwood, shouldn't we attend to business first?" asks the woman who now that I get a better look at her is just as beautiful as Elsa and Lady Blackwood. Only she's much older. She looks like she's in her early 40s, late 30s. Although now that I know that vampires exist, who knows how old this woman is. Her dark brown hair is done up in a bun and she has on a black formal business dress that comes down to the middle of her thigh. She's got a slim waist, but wide hips and thick thighs. Almost motherly like.

"Come on, Karen? Can't we do pleasure first, then business?" Lady Blackwood says.

"Now, now, Lavina. You might as well get it over with than you can have all the fun you want."

"Huh, fine," Lavina says as she walks up to the woman all seductive like. Her hand trails around the woman's waist and grabs a handful of her ass. "Then I'm going to pound your ass for making me wait."

A smile appears on Karen's face. "Of course my love, my ass is always yours."

She gives Karen's ass a playful slap. "Why don't you and Elsa take my new pet up to my chambers and educate him on what his life will be like from now on while I wrap up the business end of things."

"Yes, mistress," she says as Lady Blackwood starts to walk out of the main entrance into a room in between two stairwells.

Before she disappears, she turns back to us. "Oh and Karen. I expect you to be naked and I want that ass ready for me by the time I'm done."

"Of course," Karen says before Lady Blackwood disappears behind the door.

"What business does she have?" I ask Karen.

"Now, now, don't be nosey. You'll find out if you're good. For now, follow me," Karen says as she snatches up my leash and starts to drag me behind her. "Come on, Elsa. Let's get everything ready for our mistress."

I follow them up to the left staircase. "I hope Mistress will give me a turn. I've been such a good girl."

"Oh, Elsa, I'm sure one fuck session won't satisfy her sexual hunger," Karen says.

"Are you both Mistress Blackwood's slaves too?" I ask.

"Oh, heavens no. I was a slave once, but Lady Blackwood saved me. She killed my cruel master and set me free. Of course, I submitted to her with my own free will. I love her with all my being," Karen says.

"Basically the same thing for me. I was disowned by my family for being... different. Lady Blackwood found me and took me in. I fell in love with her. I'd do anything for her," Elsa says.

"What's the story behind the big man?" I ask.

"Draco? It's complicated. You ever heard of the story of Frankenstein's monster?" she asks.

I nod before my eyes go wide. "You mean... That's Frankenstein's monster?" I ask.

She laughs. "Yep. Of course, when Lady Blackwood found him, he looked a little on the hideous side and he was being hunted by real monsters. Men with hate in their hearts. She took him in. He's a kind of a simple being and not one for words, but he's kind and gentle."

We arrive at a large door and Karen walks into a bedroom the size of my old apartment. It's got a four poster bed on the far end. The carpet is a lush white, the walls are stone and there's a dresser with a rather large oak mirror.

12