The Auctioneer

Story Info
A businessman visits a slave auction.
3.6k words
4.24
58.9k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*Author Note: This is a story based on a roleplay session with the lovely MinnieMae. It contains slave auction, slave sex and gloryhole booths. It is intended for adult only audiences. *

*****

I entered the dark warehouse and made my way to a seat near the center of the rows. I was late and the auction had already started. A brunette stood on stage wearing a see though teddy and discussing her attributes and qualities as a slave.

"Alright gentlemen and ladies. Let's get the bidding started!" A tall brunette with brown eyes slammed down the gavel on her podium.

I stop puzzled, normally I'd be admiring the slave on the auction block but I felt compelled to inspect the auctioneer closer. Her lips moved as the bidding began but all I could imagine was how they would look around my thick member, I just had to have her.

"Sold!" She exclaimed as the smiling slave on stage was led away by her new owner. The next woman was brought forth, a blonde with big tits and nice hips. Typically something I would bid on immediately but I only managed to raise my paddle twice in weak interest. I watched the Auctioneer closely, she seemed to be sweating from the busy bids or was it something else. Did a part of her want to switch places with the slaves? Did she have dark desires that needed to be fulfilled?

"And that ladies and gentlemen is our final auction for the night." She said in a thick Australian accent.

"Ms. Auctioneer... " I stopped her "I believe we were promised 10 Slaves to be bid on and I only count 9 sales at this point."

She looked flustered. "We did say ten but it seems the last one got cold feet and couldn't attend." She rebutted but the crowd grumbled.

I saw one of the slaves who had been purchased earlier walk back to the stage. She began talking with the Auctioneer and they seemed to come to an agreement that had the slave step behind the podium.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, you were promised ten slaves to auction and ten you will have. Give a round of applause to our last slave to stand on the auction block our Auctioneer, Ms. Minnie Mae." The naked collared woman said aloud. Cheers erupted from the crowd as Mae stepped to center stage.

She slowly began unbuttoning her blouse and dropped it to the floor. Her skirt slid down her thighs next leaving her in panties, bra, thigh high garters and heels. She took her hands behind her back and unclasp her bra letting it slip down the front and baring her chest for the room. Her long brown hair fell over her face as she lowered her head. Her thumbs slid to the sides of her thong and slowly slid it down her shapely hips to reveal a shaven mound and tight cunt.

"Let's give Mae a hand!" Said the acting Auctioneer. "Now Mae place your hands behind your head so the crowd can get a good view of what they are buying while you tell us a little about yourself."

I watched as Mae's head rose, part of her looked ashamed to be on stage and the other thrilled to be there. "I'm Mae, and I've been running this auction for weeks now. Like all the other slaves sold here I consider myself skilled at pleasuring men and women orally. I also enjoy a big thick cock in either of my holes."

I could see a sly grin cross her face as she was obviously enjoying this part. I wondered how wet her pussy was being put on display and soon to be sold.

"Have her turn, spread her legs and grab her ankles for us." I shouted to cheers from the crowd.

Her eyes met mine before turning to the Auctioneer. "You heard them." The naked collared slave girl said. "Show then what they are buying."

Mae slowly turned and bent at the waist showing the crowd her rear side. Her hands trailed down her black stockings until they clasp onto her ankles. Her rear holes were both on display for the lights and crowd. I could see her juicy cunt leaking her own juices. Her brown hair went in a mess around the floor as her heavy breasts swayed upside down toward her face.

The bidding went fast and furious. I refused to relent and was soon holding up my auction paddle alone. "Going once... going twice... sold to #26" said the slave who giddily ran off to be with her own owner.

I stepped on stage running my hands over her soft hips. She shuddered at my touch, her owner's touch. My hand patted her ass softly "Kneel before your Master." Was my command.

She complied and I looked up close at the beauty I'd seen from afar. I brushed her brown hair back and slid a metal collar around her neck. I could see small beads of sweat on her pale skin. "Crawl behind me slave."

I led her off stage and though the busy crowd. Men and women were talking loudly and playing with the different slaves that had been purchased. Several groped and squeezed on Mae's body as she crawled down the aisle. I could hear her groaning and moaning behind me under their touch and hungry eyes.

She crawled past a slave she'd sold earlier and the girl smacked her ass hard making the crowd roar in laughter. "Stupid slut! You thought you were better than us but looks who's crawling out of here tonight." The woman growled gripping her hair and jerking it back.

We made it to the parking lot where I ushered her inside my limo and onto the floor. I slid into the leather seat and kept her kneeling naked between my feet. "Now let's have a good look at you..." I say jerking her leash forcing her between my spread knees.

She smiles up at me with a seductive smile on her face. "I was hoping you would buy me Mr. Urvile. I've heard stories of where your purchases end up..." She said playfully sliding her hands back and forth on my inner thighs.

"Perhaps I will show you." I say taking both hands to her naked breasts. I squeezed them roughly and harshly testing her response. They are ample and I can feel her nipples harden in excitement. "Why don't you show me how well my new purchase sucks cock..." I say in a commanding tone.

She smiles back at me licking her lips. Her hands slide further up my thighs and began unlatching my belt and suit pants. She rubs one hand over the bulge in my pants as the other slowly slides down my zipper. Mae leans forward and takes the elastic of my boxers and bites, slowly pulls them down with her teeth.

My cock springs forth slapping against her cheek and she moans deeply at the impact. "Oh my..." she says seeing the thick hard member laying against my stomach. She grabs the base in her slender fingers and pulls the tip to her mouth.

Her tongue licks up and down on the underside of the head before slowly her lips kiss the top. She strokes her hand down and takes the cockhead into her mouth. I can feel her tongue dancing around my cock as she sucks the head playfully.

My right hand moves to cup her left breast as I play with the heavy orb. The other moves to the back of her hair running my fingers through her dark brown locks. I pull her ever so slightly down deeper. I feel her submit and moan around my cock.

Her lips squeeze tight as I push her down. Soon I can feel my cock at the back of her throat. I hold her down deep, forcefully making her choke and gag. She coughs around my cock as I can see her eyes water. I release my grip allowing her to slide back and breathe. To my surprise she gasps for air and then goes back down hard, choking and gagging herself.

"Fuck that's it... you've sucked cock as a woman before... but now you're learning how to suck as a sex slave..." I say encouraging her debauchery.

She moans and continues fucking me with her mouth. Soon I can feel sweat bead off her head as her mascara is starting to run down her eyes. She slurps and licks at my cock in the backseat of the limo leaving her saliva slathered on my cock.

"Play with that wet pussy slave." I command. "Spread it wide with your fingers before it feels your masters cock."

I can see the command turns her on as she moans around my cock as her own hand slips between her kneeling legs. She gasps and moans as she sucks and licks. I can see her eagerly fingerfucking her own pussy to prepare for my thick meat.

"Please fuck me..." she says pulling her mouth off my cock. "Fuck me baby..."

I jerk her leash up. "Straddle me slave and impale yourself like a common whore..." I order. I make a mental note to train her better on how to address me. I watch as she pulls down my pants and boxers before sliding up into the seat. Her stockings press to the sides of my legs as she hovers her dripping shaven slit above my thick member.

I look deep into her lust hungry eyes as she pushes down. I feel the tip of my cock spread her labia lips and I savor the wetness inside her. She drops her full weight down in my cock burying me to the hilt. "Fuck... you're big..." she moans as she accustoms herself to my size. Slowly she grinds her hips back and forth before she starts bouncing up and down.

"Fuck... I've... never... had... someone... so... big..." she moans between gasps for air. Her tits bounce as she leans back and grasps my knees behind her.

I start pushing up and into her as I admire the chain leash bouncing between her breasts. My hands squeeze her tits and mash them into the chain. I use her tits to pull her down and onto me as we fuck.

"You're a dirty little Fuckslut... aren't you slave?" I comment as I begin thrusting up to meet her. "Yes... your a good little fuckhole... I'm gonna savor breaking in all your holes tonight."

Mae seemed to shudder at my words as we fucked. "Oh god... you'll ruin my ass... you'll ruin my ass...oh god... ruin my pussy... ruin my ass..." she begged wantonly.

I gripped her at the waist and fucked her harder and deeper. "Is that what you want slave? You want me to ruin your fuckholes? Turn you into a cheap three hole slut?" I accentuate each question with a deep hard thrust.

"Yes... Yes... yes..." Mae cried "Fuck... I'm cumming..."

My hands squeezed her waist holding her down on my cock. I could feel her pussy gush with fluid and spasm around my cock. "Cum on your Master's cock!" I ordered as she moaned in pleasure.

As she came down from her high she felt me lift and push to turn her hips. "Turn around and spread your cheeks." She shuddered knowing what this meant. As she gripped and spread her cheeks my thumb pressed to the entrance to her ass. I fucked her ass with my finger stretching the opening as I did.

"I can tell you've been fucked in the ass before." I said "That's good because you'll get used quite regularly as my slave."

Satisfied I pulled her hips back to me and forced her to slowly sit in reverse on my lap. The tip of my cock probing at her rosebud. She relaxed the muscle and soon my cock head eased inside the tight hole. She slowly sat down on my lap impaling her ass on my thick member. Soon her rear thighs pressed to the top of mine as she gasp feeling her ass fully penetrated. My hands moved to her waist again pushing up and down slowly fucking her ass.

"Hands between your legs. Rub my balls and play with your slave cunt." I ordered to see her happily complied. Her hands moved between her legs rubbing her clit and pussy lips. One hand trailed down further to feel my cum heavy balls between her spread legs. She bounced up and down fucking her ass on my thick cock moaning in pain and pleasure.

I reached my hands up to squeeze her ample tits again. I used them to roughly fuck her pulling them down with a hard firm grasp. Her hand rubbed my sack around keeping it stimulated. My hand pulled back and fingers grasp both her nipples pinching harshly. She squealed in the mixture of pain and pleasure in my grasp.

"Oh fuck my ass... Fucking ruin my ass master... Fuck... Fuck... You're so fucking big... oh my god..." she moaned.

Soon I could feel my cock swell and near its limit. I moved my hands to the small of her sweat drenched back and pushed her forward. Slowly I pushed her into the floor of the limo until she was face down and I was on my knees behind her. I jackhammered my cock repeatedly up her tight ass as I reached for her hands and grasp them together behind her back. One hand held her wrists while the other delivered strong smacks to her left and right ass cheek. Making them bounce and jiggle as I fucked her so brutally.

Her voice was broken with moans and cries but I could make out a simple phrase she kept repeating. "Use me... use me... use me..." My thick hand grasp her by the wrists and jerked her back and impaled her deep on my cock. I lifted her up and forced her chest off the floor as I made short deep thrusts inside. Her tits swayed under her with each thrust and soon my cum was being emptied into her bowels.

Hot strands of jizz shot deep inside her as I finished. I could feel her squeezing tight onto my cock as I finished. Milking every drop of cum from my thick heavy balls. "Fuck..." I groaned "Dirty three hole slut..."

"Yes... a Master... I'm you're dirty three hole slut..." she moaned feeling me finish.

Slowly I slid my cock from her ass and watched as it was followed by a small trickle of white cum. I grasp her leash and jerked her head toward me. "Clean your mess off my cock." I ordered "It seems we've arrived at our destination."

The limo had pulled into a seedy parking lot far on the other side of town several minutes ago but we'd been fucking so roughly neither of us had noticed. Mae's mouth submissively went to my cock licking and tasting herself on my cum coated member.

"I've got a special treat for my new three hole slave tonight." I bragged "and the night has just begun."

My driver opens the door and I step out into the parking lot pulling up my slacks and fastening my belt. I tug her leash beckoning you to follow. A slight rain falls down on us as we make our way across the parking lot to the door of the busy club.

I pull tightly on the leash making Mae follow close. Her heels click on the tile floor as we pass the bouncer and enter a larger room. Mae isn't the only naked women as most of the ladies inside are wearing little clothing. Some serve drinks, other dance around poles on stage to the cheers of the crowd.

"I own this place." I say loudly over the banging music. "Maybe when you've earned it I'll let you work out here." I say pulling Mae through the crowd.

We enter a long hallway and I pull her deeper into the building. "I'm not sure about this Mr. Urvile. I only agreed to be used by you." She says to me.

"You were auctioned off as a slave and I bought you. That means you'll be used by whoever I please." I say gruffly opening he last door.

"Have you heard of Czech Fantasy?" I ask ushering her inside the large room.

"No." Mae replies briskly.

"Well I was fascinated by their website and porn videos on the web so I founded a local such establishment for gloryhole and anonymous bondage sex." I span my arm out showing Mae the room before us.

On the far wall two sets of female legs are spread, suspended and restrained at the ankles. The upper half of each woman was hidden on the other side of the wall leaving their identities hidden but both holes available to any customers. To our right another two women are displayed but they are standing on the ground with their ass facing the room and torso pushed through the wall allowing them to be used from behind. On the last wall a row of gloryholes line the wall as men move around between the available whores.

"I'm not doing any of this." Mae says defiantly pulling away until her leash is tight.

I motion to Butch, the bouncer back here, and he grabs Mae roughly by the arm. "Butch, which slut needs a fresh replacement?" I ask

"The two spread have been pretty used. Probably been there a couple hours." He replies pulling Mae back toward the center of the room.

"Since Mae here claims to enjoy eating pussy, have her clean one of them and then replace them with her." I command.

"No! Stop! Don't!" Mae said struggling in her heels trying to pull away from my bouncer. I watched her ass bounce and could see my own cum leaking from between her cheeks. He pulled her towards the one on the left and pushed her to her knees. I watched as he produced a pair of handcuffs and locked them to her wrists in front of her.

His next move was to force Mae's head between the spread legs of the slave. I could see her knees were resting in a pool of cum that was left by the woman's customers and could only imagine the amount of cum left inside her well fucked pussy. I moved closer to watch Mae in action.

I could see the cum coated mound of the woman and Mae's face buried against it. The woman seemed to regain some strength as I could now here her moaning on the other side of the wall. Cum dripped off Mae's chin and landed on her breasts as I watched her lick and eat the massive loads of cum inside the woman's pussy.

"That's it. Eat that pussy Slave. Show me what a dirty willing slave you are." I whisper into Mae's ear. I motion to Butch as he kneels down behind Mae. His huge muscled body presses against her back as his hands move around and squeeze her healthy breasts.

"I'm gonna test this one the moment she's on the other side of the wall." He said as his fingers gripped her tits roughly. I watched her squirm under his grasp knowing how wet she would be.

"I think the whore's clean enough. Put her in there for the rest of the night." I order.

Butch pulls her away and pushes her to the side. He unlatched the straps around the other woman's ankles and helps slide her out from the large hole in the wall. He laid her down on the ground beside Mae and then lifted Mae into his arms.

"No... stop..." Mae begged weakly putting up a weak resistance. I can see her lips and chin covered in the cum and pussy juice of the other woman.

Butch slid Mae's head and torso into the large hole in the wall and inside the small compartment. He stopped when her hips and thighs reached the wall. On her back I knew Mae would be looking up into the camera that covered the small room.

Butch locked Mae's ankles spread to the restraints and she became nothing but two holes to fuck bound to the wall. As Butch was unzipping his pants I moved between her legs.

"Enjoy the next several hours working down here. I'll be sure to visit you at least a couple times." I said as two fingers easily slipped inside her dripping wet cunt. "You're so wet." I comment. "As you've noticed we don't require condoms back here so I hope you like it bareback." I say twisting my fingers inside her.

She moaned deep as I withdrew them and watched Butch take my place. His hands gripped Mae's hips as he slid his thick cock inside her. I could hear her scream on the other side of the wall as I turned to leave.

Going up the stairs to my office I could hardly wait to reach my desk. I turned on my computer and went to the closed circuit cameras that filled our back room. I watched Mae closely as Butch was now roughly fucking her. Her tits bounced up and down as he jostled her body. I could tell she was cumming on his cock as she moaned and lustfully cried loudly.

I knew she would make me plenty of money this week as well as spend every other moment used by myself and my staff. I stroked my cock behind my desk counting down the minutes until I would step back into the room to take a turn with her. I smiled knowing that's exactly what she wanted.