The Audit Ch. 03

Story Info
Accountant gets everything from Amy, including anal virginity.
6.5k words
4.49
84.8k
14

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/17/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SandmanNC
SandmanNC
57 Followers

As we both got out of the shower and dried off, I was torn. I had just had what was easily the best sex of my life with the most beautiful girl that I had ever screwed. I knew that I wanted to get every moment out of this weekend. I also knew that I had never come three times in the same day. It was only about 8:00 PM, so there was plenty of time for another round before we went to bed.

"What do think about getting dressed up and going out for a night of dinner and clubbing?" I asked her.

"I don't think that's a very good idea. What if someone we know sees us together. I don't think there is a real good explanation for that."

I could tell that she didn't want to be seen with me. After I thought about it, it made sense. What beautiful woman wants to be seen with an average looking man on her arm? Everyone would just assume that either she was a hooker or a gold digger. But, it made me mad in a totally irrational way. I had just given this woman multiple orgasms, and I had nothing to be ashamed of in the sex department. If I wanted to go out and show off my "girlfriend for the weekend," then we were going out. "I'm hungry and I want to go out. Please get dressed in something that shows the world how hot you are. In fact, I would like to go with you to your closet to help you pick out an outfit."

"Something else I want to discuss. Are you on the pill?"

"Yes," she told me. "I have been on the pill for years to regulate my cycles. I can't get pregnant from you this weekend. So, feel free to come inside me. I don't have to swallow every time." She had made her point, and I was relived that I was in the clear having forgotten the condoms again.

We brushed our hair while it was still wet and then I followed her into her bedroom. I opened up her closet and began picking out outfits that were a combination of classy and slutty. She had several choices, but I settled on two that I wanted her to try on. The first was the classic little black dress. The second was a short tan leather skirt and tight white blouse combination that I thought would look amazing on her. I sat them both on the bed and asked which she thought she would look better in.

"I look great in both of those outfits. It really just depends on where we are going. If we are eating at a nice restaurant, the black dress would be more appropriate. If we are going to some trendy club, the other outfit would be more appropriate. Why don't you tell me where we are going, and that may help you make your decision."

She really was a smart girl. She had just told me the answer to my question, but had worded it in such a way as to still make it my decision. I chuckled and told her, "I think we could have a use for both outfits. Why don't you try on the little black dress and let me see what you look like in it."

She put the dress on without any bra or panties, then asked "Do you want me to wear only the dress? Or, do you want to see what I would normally wear with it?"

"Why don't you let me get a look at you with just the dress on? Please turn around so that I can see." She looked amazing in the dress, and as she turned, I could see the outline of her tits on the side of the sleeveless dress. "Please bend over like you are looking at the floor." When she bent over the short dress rode up her thighs, and I could almost see the start of her ass. "Why don't you put on a black push up bra and some thong panties," I suggested. "I would also like to see some nice heels with that outfit. Not five inch stilettos, but something more like this." I reached down and pulled out a nice pair of black pumps, with about a three inch heel. They would still make her look hot, but not like a hooker. She looked great with the bra and thong on.

"I also want you to try on the other outfit. Go ahead and take off the dress and put on the other one. Let's start with no bra and panties with this one." She did as told and I couldn't help but feel a stirring in my cock as she again was naked in front of me. She put the leather skirt on and it came about halfway down her thighs. Then, she put the tight white blouse on, and it showed just how amazing her tits were. I asked her, "Would you wear that blouse with no bra normally?"

"No. In the right light, it is basically see through. I wouldn't want to be quite that bold in public."

"OK, that settles it. I want you to wear the black dress to dinner with the black bra and thong panties. Then, you will change into the other outfit before we go to our next location." I liked being in charge.

Amy did as she was told and went into the bathroom to finish putting on her make up. I went back out to the car to get my stuff. I hadn't thought to bring it in before. I had a sport coat and slacks that would be an appropriate compliment to her black dress. I put them on and finished getting ready myself. As I looked at her in the mirror beside me, I knew that I would have no problem coming a third time tonight.

I knew of a fancy steak place that my bosses had taken me to in the area. As she finished getting ready, I made our reservation at Ruth's Chris. "Amy. I want to use some of the money you have stolen for our night out tonight. I can't use my credit card for obvious reasons. So, why don't you give me a few hundred dollars to make sure that I can pay for everything tonight?"

I could tell that this rubbed her the wrong way. She started to complain, and then she turned around and went into the bedroom. She came back out with four hundred and fifty dollars, handed it to me, and told me that was all she had in the house. I was going to bet that she was lying to me about the "all in the house comment," but we had enough money to go out on the town tonight. We could address that issue tomorrow.

I walked into the restaurant with her tucked into my arm and was instantly the envy of every man in the place. She looked so beautiful with the black dress on. The bra made her tits sit even higher than the implants, and I could tell that every man in there wanted to fuck her. I asked if they could give us a quiet table with some privacy.

We were directed to the bar to have a drink while they made our table ready. We sat down in an open table. On one side were four men apparently there for a business dinner. They were still wearing their suits from the day. The other side had a married couple in their mid forties. They appeared to be rich and the man tried to be casual as he kept looking at Amy.

One of the businessmen turned to me after we sat down and asked, "Excuse me. You look familiar to me. Do you happen to be a developer with properties in Florida?" I told him that I wasn't a developer. "Do you mind me asking what business you are in? You look awfully familiar. My name's Dave Roberts. I'm with the Ottoman Group. These are my associates. We are just celebrating the completion of a deal to acquire some hotels in Fairfax County."

I laughed. "Well congratulations Dave. My name's Edward. I don't suppose your desire to find out about me has anything to do with the fact that I am here with my girlfriend, the most beautiful person that you've ever seen. I'm not in the real estate business, and I don't believe that we have ever met. Has this approach ever worked for you before? Talk about how rich you are and hope that somebody's date or girlfriend decides that she has to have you. Has she ever dumped her date and gone home with you?"

The couple next to us had apparently heard the exchange and they both laughed out loud. Dave's friends were dumbstruck and didn't say a thing. I figured that they worked for him. Dave blushed deeply and said, "I'm sorry if I have offended you in some way. I really did think you looked like limited partner on deal we did in Florida last year." Then he got up and left. Before the situation got any more awkward, we were seated.

They honored my request and gave us seating in a corner booth that was next to three tables. After a few minutes, all of the tables were empty, and we had the area to ourselves. The restaurant was slightly dark, and I began to get ideas about what I could do in this fancy restaurant with this gorgeous girl. After the tables around us cleared, I put my hand on her leg, and moved it slowly up her thigh until I was massaging the area about two inches from her pussy. The waiter came by and delivered our food.

The food was fabulous. I cut up my steak several bites in advance so that I could eat with my right hand and explore Amy with my left. I moved her thong to the left, and began rubbing her pussy directly without the interference of underwear. Then, after her pussy got slick with the excitement, I put the tip of my finger up to the first knuckle inside her and began moving my finger up and down the length of her pussy. She made a little surprised sound, but let me continue. After a few minutes of this, I pulled my finger out to cut the rest of my steak. The waiter came back by, but he couldn't see anything. The table had a long cloth table cover, and it went all the way down to the floor. It hit me then that I could make her go under the table and no one would be able to see her.

"I want you to go under the table and take my cock out of my pants. I want you suck it until I come in you mouth."

"No way. I'll get caught and thrown in jail for some public decency charge."

"You have no choice in this matter. I want you to get me off before the waiter comes back. I figure you have about ten more minutes. If he comes back while you are under the table, he won't know you are there. If he asks, I'll say you went to the restroom. Now go."

Amy looked around the restaurant and tried to see if anyone would notice. Once she decided that no one would see, she discreetly went under the table. My dick was as hard as a rock. I felt her unzip my slacks, leaving the top button attached. She pulled my cock out and I felt her hot mouth engulf it. I acted as casually as possible. I had a beautiful woman sucking my cock while I enjoyed a wonderful steak at Ruth's Chris. I guess the only thing that could have beaten that would have been to be watching a football game at the same time. But, I wasn't complaining.

She sped up her sucking and I was close to coming. Just when I was at the point of no return, the waiter came to ask if he could take our plates away and show us the dessert menu. I grunted that we were still eating and that he should try back in about ten minutes. Amy didn't stop while I was talking to him, and I started to come just as he turned away. I shot my load into her mouth and she kept sucking until I was through. Then, I felt her tuck my spent member back in my pants and she zipped up my fly. She then put one of her hands outside the table cloth and made a "thumbs up" sign. I assume she wanted to know if it was OK to come out. I looked around. No one appeared to be looking, so I gave her the same sign and she climbed back up to the table. This night just kept getting better.

After dinner, I used Amy's cash to pay for the meal. As we headed to the car, Amy ducked into the ladies room. I stood outside the bathrooms waiting for her. The man that sat beside us in the bar with his wife came up to me and asked if my date was in the restroom. Then he said, "You know that you're my hero. Not only are you here with the best looking girl in the place, but you get her to take care of you under the table during dinner. That's simply unbelievable. What's your secret?"

I liked the attention paid to the guy with the beautiful woman. It was flattering. Of course, they didn't know that I was blackmailing her. But it was flattering nevertheless. I leaned over to him in a conspiratorial whisper and said, "I don't know. But do me a favor. Don't tell her she's too good to be with me. Let her figure it out for herself." The man laughed and went back to his table. I guess he just wanted to let me know that he had caught us.

As we got in the car, Amy asked where we were going next. Then she reminded me that while I had gotten off in the restaurant, I hadn't taken care of her.

"I've decided to give you the opportunity to win some money. I know you like money. So, I'm taking you to a strip club across the state line in Baltimore. They have an amateur night on Fridays and they give away at least a $1000 to the winner. I can't imagine any girl looking as good as you there, so I'm betting that you win the contest. By the way, it's an all nude club, so I want you to change into the other outfit. Remember, no bra and no panties."

To say that she was shocked would be an understatement. "I can't go to a strip club and strip. I went to high school in Northern Virginia. I might see someone that I know from school. They could tell my parents, or my friends. Let's think of something else to do. Why don't we go to a dance club? I could dance with you and make everyone jealous."

I shook my head no. "I can't dance. No one would buy that we were a couple. I would look like your chaperone, not your date. But, I am comfortable in a strip club. I have been to several in my life, and I know how to act. It will just look like you are my girlfriend indulging me. By the way, don't you think it would be more embarrassing to go to jail for stealing money then to be caught at a strip club?"

She started to cry and began begging me to reconsider. But, I really wanted to see her strip. She was a natural. From what I saw at the house, she would be winning this contest.

"If you insist on doing this, let me swing by the house and get a wig. I have a couple that were gag gifts from a friend a few years ago. With the wig, I wouldn't necessarily get recognized."

I agreed and we went back by her house. She ran in and came back out wearing the new outfit and sunglasses along with a black wig. She still looked hot, but she did look like a different person with the wig.

I drove to Baltimore and went to a full nude club that I had visited a couple of years before. I checked out the cars in the parking lot and it appeared that the place was still fairly high end. I thought it would be safe and we went in. I asked the door girl when the amateur contest was and she told me at midnight. That gave us about twenty five minutes to get used to the place. They seated us near the stage and I had a good view of all the girls that came onstage. The men in the seats next to us spent more time looking at Amy then the naked girls on stage. One of them asked if she was going to try the contest. When I nodded yes, he let out a whoop and told us that she had a great chance of winning.

Amy went to the bathroom right before the contest started. I was concerned that she would chicken out. I'm not sure why I wanted to see this, but I did. When they announced that all of the girls interested in participating in the amateur contest would come to the stage, Amy went up to the stage.

The announcer told them all the rules. "An amateur is any girl that has never danced at this club as an employee. Prior participation in the amateur contest was OK, unless you had won in the last twelve months. In addition, any girl that had ever been a traveling feature dancer was not eligible for the prize. The girls were not required to dance completely naked, but they were free to do so if they choose. The girls could touch the customers sitting around the bar, but they could not touch the customers' private parts. In addition, they were not to allow the customers to touch either their breasts or their pubic region. The girls would first dance to a song completely clothed. After the first song, the girls were allowed to strip off everything but a G string or panties. After the second song, the girls could get completely naked. After three songs, the judges would pick the top three girls. These girls would get a chance to dance to one more song. After that song, the audience would vote by applause. The top girl would win $1000 and the second place girl would win $300. The girls could keep any tips that were given to them while they were on stage. They were given different color baskets to put the money in while they were dancing."

I sized up the competition. There were about fifteen girls in the contest. Some of the girls had no business being up there. I would say that clothed, I could see about five of the girls had a chance to win. While I didn't think any of them was as pretty as Amy, I had been to enough amateur contests to know that if you brought enough friends with you, then you could win. I kind of liked the judges paring it down to three. That way, no large group could get an undeserving girl to win based on their applause.

I walked up to the stage and made eye contact with Amy. I told her that she had to strip off her top for the second song and go completely naked for the third. I knew she didn't have any panties on, so she would have to leave the skirt on for the second song.

As the first song played, Amy danced timidly to the music, swaying in time but looking like she was unsure of herself. I encouraged her to loosen up, but she looked scared. I noticed that some of the men on stage could see that she didn't have any panties on, and they were telling each other in a loud voice. I think this made her less confident. As the second song started, many of the girls were into it and starting to get the crowd excited. Amy did as instructed and took off the top. I could tell that she was one of only two with implants. The other girl had huge implants that I didn't consider sexy. Others noticed Amy's tits and I could see that she was beginning to get a following in the crowd. They started yelling for her to take off the skirt. Some of the other girls were down to G strings. Amy ignored their requests. When the third song started, I started to laugh. It was Free Bird, a song that lasts about 9 minutes. The announcer laughed and put on a normal length song.

Amy took of her skirt as instructed and got down close to the customers on the side of the rail. She turned around facing away from the customers and then leaned down and showed them her pussy and ass from behind. It was exquisite. My cock got hard again. Amy then got down on her hands and knees and put her tits near the faces of the guys on the side of the stage. She pushed her tits around their faces as she moved down the line of men. They were throwing money at her and she was clearly the best in the contest. As she got halfway down the line, she put her hands behind her with her feet facing the men. By moving her legs closed to open, she was showing them the inside of her pussy. It was amazing. The third song ended and the judges picked Amy and two other girls for the finalists.

Amy continued to show off her amazing body and had no problem getting the men on her side. When they did the final vote, she won hands down. The crowd cleared, she gathered up her tips, put on her clothes, and came back down to sit with me. The guys next to me told me I was a lucky man and I agreed.

A manager came up to Amy with a serious look on his face and asked if he could talk with her. She went with him where I couldn't hear and came back with the money. I asked what it was about and she told me that he asked her if she wanted to work there. I wanted to do one more thing before we left. I asked the two hottest girls in the place if they would dance for both of us. One was blonde, and the second had red hair. They agreed and took us to the VIP area. Dances were $40 per dance or $100 for three. I bought three each and sat down next to Amy. I wanted the girls to dance for both of us.

I could tell that Amy was uncomfortable with the attention as the songs started. I don't think she is bisexual at all. My dick was already hard from watching Amy, so the girls had a running head start with the VIP dances. The blond started dancing on me. She put her tits in my face and then spun around and plopped down on my cock. She began to grind on my pole. After a few seconds, she grabbed my hands and put them on her tits, encouraging me to squeeze them. The red headed girl was dancing for Amy. She was sucking on Amy's tits through her blouse. Then, she unbuttoned it enough to let Amy's tits fall out. The girl was sucking on Amy's tits, and I was so hard. My girl saw that I was distracted and changed positions. First, she stood up and took off her G string so that she was completely naked. Then she turned away from me and put her hands on the floor. She put her feet with the ridiculous stripper heels on my shoulders and gave me a great view of her pussy. It was shaved bare and looked very tight. She was probably only twenty years old. Then she made a move that brought her pussy up to my face. She rested it on my nose, and I could feel the wetness. Then she lowered her pussy to my mouth. I had never had a dancer do this, and I didn't know what I could do. I gave it a tentative lick and she pressed it closer to me. I then dove in and placed my mouth completely around her pussy, pressing my tongue inside. The girl changed positions and got down between my legs. She breathed hot air on my cock through my pants. It was great.

SandmanNC
SandmanNC
57 Followers
12