The Author Pt. 09

Story Info
The Big Memorial Day Race.
12k words
4.63
19.7k
5
0

Part 9 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 08/06/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bill silenced the alarms notification that the appointed time of six thirty had arrived.

The next sound was of Monica sighing and then rolling over again she said into her pillow. "I think I'll stay in bed, Jennifer you go run in my place."

Bill chuckled and nudged Jennifer. Jennifer was in the grip of her usual morning fog, which took minutes, not seconds to clear asked. "Run where?"

Monica giggled and rolled out of bed. "Never mind. I'll run it myself."

Following Monica out of bed Bill used the toilet while Monica was gathering her shower supplies. Bill emerged from the toilet and then reminded them. "Short showers ladies. Short. Navy showers. Wet yourself down, then turn the water off and lather up."

"Can I get some help with that?" Monica asked playfully. Bill smacked her on the bottom as she pranced around nude.

Jennifer rose and grabbing her own shower kit followed Monica into the bathroom to use the toilet.

Bill had coffee going and some biscuits on the table when the girls emerged from the shower. Bill made a mental note to check the tanks. With only one hundred gallons of water in the tank, it could be gone in a flash if they weren't careful. It sounded like the girls were trying however, so he resolved to be tolerant. "Monica, wear your blue shorts and sports bra. Jennifer dress similarly. I should have gotten you a matching outfit, so you'll look like her pit crew at the race. Wear running shoes, both of you."

"Goody, that means Jennifer can adjust the tail when I come in for a pit stop." Monica joked as Jennifer rolled her eyes and shook her head no.

Heading to the shower to see to his own needs, Bill quickly showered and then shaved before dressing for the day in comfortable pants and a cotton button down shirt in a shade of blue that almost matched the clothing the girls wore.

Emerging from the RV at just after eight am, Jennifer carried Monica's bag with her pony kit in it. Bill walked with them through the house and then down to the track. Going into the barn, they found Mistress Elizabeth waiting for them. "Good, Monica, and you have help. Heather is helping Karen suit up, and get settled. For the weigh in at nine, we won't bother with the tail, we'll just have it ready."

Edward walked out of another stall and said "Mistress, Karen is prepared."

From behind him came Heather. Jennifer smiled at her and waved a little. Heather smiled back and nodded. After competing with someone in a deep throat contest, they are either bitter enemies, or friends. Heather was a friend. "Hi Jen. Glad you could make it."

"Hi Heather, I wouldn't miss watching her run for the world." Jen answered.

Monica was shown into her stall, or it would be hers after all the races, after her weigh in when she went to the track another set, this one male would be suiting up for the race.

Monica stripped down and began stretching out before suiting up. She only stretched lightly, wanting to wait and do the rest later after the weigh in while they were calculating how much weight each competitor would carry. Finally she rose as Edward and Bill started to strap her into her harness.

Heather and Jennifer waited until they were done, and began to lace the long boots. Jennifer took special care in making sure they were right. She knew that there wouldn't be much time after the weigh in to do much more than a few minor adjustments.

Monica seemed to be getting herself into role as she was suited up. Her features seemed more focused. More directed. As a voice called down the stables that there were only ten minutes left to the weigh in, Monica stood up. Smiling down at Jennifer and Heather she said. "Thanks everyone, I do appreciate it."

Heather and Jennifer just nodded as they got up. Edward and Heather left to see what else needed to be done. According to the schedule there were two Circle B runners in this event, Karen was outside when Monica stepped out holding her tail in her hand.

Bill and Jennifer helped Monica push her Bike down the stable towards the weigh in scale. Elizabeth was walking with Karen giving her some advice, and nodding once in a while.

Master Keith stood at the end with Master Paul. "OK Subs, we're here for the first heat weigh in. This is going to help make the race as fair as possible, by making sure each contestant is pulling the same weight."

Paul stepped forward and said. "I'll call each of you forward in order. For this race, the Bar D has three competitors and the Circle B has two. The line up is also on the schedule, Bar D has the odd slots, B has the evens." He stepped back and called "Slave Carol."

A blond with dark roots stepped forward pulling her bike by hand. Two others helped her arrange it on the scale, and then stepped off the scale plate. Another small woman was standing next to her, obviously her rider.

"Slave Carol's weight is two hundred and eighty five pounds." Paul said reading the digital read out on the scale. "Thank you Slave Carol next is Submissive Monica."

Pushing the cart forward Jennifer and Bill stepped back once it was on the platform. Elizabeth stood next to Monica on the scale whispering to Monica. She looked very much like a horse trainer whispering calming words to a champion Mare before the big race.

"Submissive Monica weighs in at two hundred seventy two pounds." Paul called reading the large digital numbers. Notes were made on several clipboards.

They pushed Monica's bike off so the next three could be weighed and Bill paid only scant attention to it. After the remainder were weighed Paul approached with some black metal weights. "Submissive Monica, your handicap for this race is seventeen pounds. Would you like me to assist in the mounting of the weight?"

"Thank you sir, but I think I can manage." Monica said.

"Great, post time is in less than an hour. Parade is in thirty minutes." Paul said moving to the next competitor.

"Only seventeen pounds Monica, that's good." Jennifer said hopefully.

"Yeah, Bill, while I stretch, could you mount it as low as you can, make sure it doesn't touch the wheels even if it wiggles some." Monica said moving back towards the stable with Elizabeth.

Jennifer looked at Bill and got a small nod. She followed Monica down the stable and helped tighten the various straps that were left loose as Monica flexed and stretched. She did more twisting and turning trying to find any binding before the track parade. Sounds of people talking outside drifted in the window of the stable. Monica bent over the padded sawhorse and received her tail, and those straps were tightened.

Monica went through the flex and shake routine and nodded at Mistress Elizabeth. "I think we're good Mistress."

"Good Monica, I don't need to tell you but remember that if you feel something pulling or problematic, stop so we can fix it. There is time for one more quick set of adjustments just before post time." Elizabeth said as her hands flew over Monica's straps.

Monica nodded as her head harness and bit were inserted. Then she walked out and down to where her bike was. She bent to examine where Bill had secured the weights. Over the wheels, just inside the frame. He had tightened them, and then taped them on with duct tape. Monica looked up at him and smiled around her bit nodding slightly. She turned and knelt on one knee allowing Jennifer and Elizabeth to attach the pulling arms to the harness. Monica stood and then moved her hands to the grips, the only concession that she was really human in the sport, and began to walk the cart out.

Jennifer was on one side of her Elizabeth walked along the other side. Monica joined the rest of the competitors and was moved into place. As the second name called, she would be one position out from the inside.

Jennifer strained and listened to Elizabeth talk to Monica. "Remember that we need a fast start, we have to be far enough ahead at the curve to stay in front of the third cart, and ready to pass the inside slot. I'll be watching to make sure we don't crowd her, or foul her otherwise."

Jennifer looked at Bill and then heard an announcer over a PA system welcome everyone to the Memorial Day handicap pony races. He described the efforts the competitors go through to get here, and that these athletes are all dedicated submissives and determined pony racers. Please remember that they are all doing this for the love of it, and we should give them love back.

Jennifer leaned in and whispered to Monica. "Are you OK?"

Monica looked at Jennifer with love in her eyes and nodded once.

At the call for the parade, Monica and the other ponies knelt and their jockeys were mounted on the cart. Jennifer escorted the cart out into the sun and was momentarily blinded by the sunlight which was now well up over the trees. She waited at the entrance to the track and looked around for Bill. He was standing right behind her.

"She'll be find Jen, she's focused, and she's ready." Bill said.

"I know; I'm just anxious for her I guess." Jennifer said looking at the crowd. There were about three hundred people in the stands already with more filling in and more coming down the field towards the track. All of those in the stands were clapping and cheering. Monica followed the others around in the peculiar high stepping gait of the pony girls. Each time one took a step, their tails swished in the air.

As the racer passed the start and finish line the announcer would give the racers name, and their ranch. Jennifer tuned it all out, focusing on Monica. Watching for any sign of discomfort or a needed adjustment.

As the racers walked around the track the announcer informed the waiting crowd that this was race number one of four. Jennifer turned and saw more people headed into the barn; apparently the male racers were up next.

Jennifer turned back in time to watch Monica stepping around the track approaching the near corner. Nodding to Jennifer and Bill she continued the prancing gait with Mistress Elizabeth in the seat. Heather rode the other cart for Karen. As the five approached the start line, they adjusted their positions. Monica flexed and seemed to settle down. As the last cart moved into position a tape was raised and the competitors were urged to approach it. The tape was suspended between two poles on either side of the track; they swung up to stop at about chest height.

"They're approaching the gate." The announcer said.

The Judges walked the line once and held up a green flag. Two seconds later there was a loud bell and the tape dropped quickly driven down by spring force. The Racers strained forward pulling hard against the carts, and started running in a couple steps.

Monica and the girl on the outside moved to a quick lead, the girl on the outside was about even with Monica going into the first turn.

Monica didn't pay attention to that; she focused on running fast and picking her feet up quickly. She felt the familiar burning in her legs and lungs as she strained to breath around the bit. Drool ran down her chin and she came out of the first turn still even with the girl from the outside position. The others were straggling behind now, and Monica dug deeper demanding more from herself.

Elizabeth was watching the runner, guiding Monica to the inside when it was safe to do so without falling.

Jennifer was screaming. "Go Monica, run."

Bill was cheering alongside her.

The crowd was screaming, "Go, run. Go."

Monica was a bit ahead as she dug down and pumped her legs faster. Not being able to move your arms made the cart more difficult to pull. On the other hand, keeping the cart moving once it was going wasn't too bad. Elizabeth pulled on the right reign, wanting Monica to ease out a bit, and Monica did without looking.

As they exited the turn, Monica's legs were burning and her chest was heaving trying to get more air. The bit made it so difficult to breath. She had only half the straightaway left. She pumped her legs faster, demanding more from herself. She felt Elizabeth pull back on the reigns slightly. She resisted at first, demanding more speed, and then slacked up slightly. She crossed the finish line, her chest breaking through a thin white ribbon put in place in lieu of the starting tape, which she ran across without slowing.

As she crossed the line, she began to slow down. Picking up a light jog, and then a slightly unsteady walk. She could hear the crowd, but she could hear Elizabeth speaking. "Very good Monica, great run girl." Monica nodded, and continued walking. She walked past the crowd on the backside and then turned to pass before them once again. She knew she would stop and wave at the crowd, and then finish her walking cool down.

Jennifer stared wide-eyed at the ponies. She had just seen five women run by almost completely naked, with tails hanging out of their Asses, and it was incredible. There was no way she could ever describe the feeling of watching this race. Sure, there was a tiny part of her that felt it was sexist, but the biggest feeling was pride. These women were so certain of themselves, so sure of themselves, they were willing to parade around naked like that. Jennifer finally understood the reaction she had gotten from Bill two weeks ago when she had asked him how much they paid someone to do this. No amount of money could ever get the determination that the women had on their faces.

Jennifer waited and when Monica came off the track, she escorted her to the barn and back to floor right before the stall. At the other end, the men were suited up, or perhaps stripped down was a better way to describe it. They were getting weighed and checked by the judges.

Monica knelt and allowed Mistress Elizabeth to exit the cart. As Elizabeth stepped down she was still praising and coaching Monica. "I pulled you out and back a bit dear because I want them confident going into the final. I didn't want them to know your true capability."

Monica nodded as Jennifer undid the head harness and removed her bit. "Thank you Mistress."

"You're most welcome dear. Now if you'll excuse me, I am also riding Jack's cart." Elizabeth said as she went to get weighed again. Jennifer and Bill helped Monica get free from the Bike while Heather and Edward helped Karen out of her head harness.

"Karen, you did great out there. I heard you finish right behind me." Monica said to her fellow Circle B runner.

"Monica, congratulations on the win, and good luck this afternoon. You were right, it's a hell of a thrill running out there." Karen said smiling.

Monica grinned back. "Almost as good as sex huh?"

"Not even close. By the way, do you know if Python was planning on attending this weekend?" Karen asked.

Jennifer turned and stared at Karen in disbelief. If I had been out there running around half naked, the last thing on my mind would be finding a guy with a garden hose for a cock to bang me."

"No idea." Monica said as she turned to enter the stall and get out of her harness.

As the pulled the straps from her and got her freed from the harness, Monica stepped forward and bent over the sawhorse again. Jennifer hesitated, and then sighing stepped forward and started to work the tail out of her friend. "This thing really sits in there doesn't it?"

"Yeah, I had this one custom made, smaller shank, but standard mushroom to keep it in better." Monica said.

Jennifer managed to get the tail out of her friend and was standing wondering what to do with it when Monica stood and started to laugh. "I'll take it. There should be a sink here to clean it."

Jennifer started to blush and turned to find Bill grinning at her. "It's not funny. I just didn't know what to do with it."

"The look on your face was precious." Bill said as he collected the straps. Monica returned and laid the now cleaned plug on the harness. Then she sat on a stool and started to unlace her boots.

"Why do you wear boots, it would seem that the better costume would be running shoes?" Jennifer asked.

"You mean you never read the book?" Monica asked.

"What book?"

"Oh my God. Bill get her a copy, quick." Monica said smiling.

"You mean there's a manual about being a pony girl?"

"Sort of." Monica said smiling.

Jennifer resolved not to question this any more. She decided that some things are better left unsaid, and other things are better left unknown.

Monica dressed in her shorts and sports bra, and then the trio went to watch the men race. Monica sat comfortably and waited. Jennifer kept glancing up nervously, and fumbling with the bag of Monica's gear.

"Something wrong Jennifer?" Monica asked.

"I'm not sure I want to see five guys with erection control devices running past me." Jennifer admitted.

Monica laughed and told her to enjoy the race, and cheer for our friends.

The second group of racers came out of the barn for parade and the race while the third group was suiting up. Jennifer watched the men's event, and then they anxiously awaited the female event.

The third event's women walked out doing the same high stepping walk. Monica pointed out the "peroxide blond" Slave Sindy, who was her biggest competition.

"You ran your lap in a minute and twelve seconds Monica. That's fast isn't it?" Jennifer asked.

"Yeah, I could have knocked a second or two off, but Elizabeth pulled me up to keep some in reserve." Monica replied.

The race started and Jennifer saw the women straining to get the carts moving and then she saw that the blond was fast. She was first off the line, a huge burst of power to get the cart moving. Then she was fast around the track. Bill touched his watch as she finished and glanced at it.

"Monica, she ran it in a minute eleven." Bill said. "She's fast.

Monica nodded and then smiled. "I just beat her."

"What do you mean?" Jennifer asked.

"She didn't let up, not one bit. She was still leaning forward as she crossed the finish line, leaning into the weight of the bike and the jockey. That was her very best time, I can beat her now." Monica explained.

Jennifer held Monica's hand as they watched the males race their final heat. Then the announcer said that the final races would be at four this afternoon, and please come back to see the champions race. Then the announcer reminded the spectators that the demonstrations of team Pony Girls would be the pre-race entertainment.

They went up to lunch and Monica accepted well wishes from a number of people. The lobby held the names of the people who had qualified for the final. This time there was three from the Circle B, and two from the Bar D who had qualified for the final race.

Monica had a baked potato and a salad for lunch. She ate and then excused herself to the bathroom after taking a small bag from her kit bag Jennifer still carried for her. Jennifer and Bill waited in the lobby for her and after a short while Jennifer started to get concerned.

"Do you think something's wrong?" Jennifer asked.

"No, I think she's giving herself an enema or perhaps two." Bill answered softly.

"Why?" Jennifer asked.

"It gives her less weight, among other benefits." Bill answered.

Jennifer turned and saw Monica emerge with the same small bag, empty. Monica tucked it into the big bag and nodded at Bill.

They walked down to the track again and Monica took some enjoyment watching the demonstration of paired pony girls. Two Dom's were driving chariots through an obstacle course, really a series of stakes, which if touched by the slightest breeze would fall over. The girls were blindfolded, and all commands came through the leads.

"Now that's impressive." Monica said.

"Yeah, that's amazing." Jennifer admitted.

The ponies were high stepping as they moved around the track cutting left and right as they moved through the staked serpentine.