The Avengers: Clint's Little Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Show her how you fuck me!" Laura panted. "Show her what's about to happen to her wet little pussy!"

Then he pulled his hard flesh out of her soaking pussy, and moved back to Natasha.

How long and how many times he alternated between the two beautiful women offering themselves up to him neither he nor they would ever know. But the game went on for a very long time, with each wanton slit becoming more and more stimulated after each brutal attack.

As for his prick, it had never been treated to such a lascivious feast before, and the gorged and throbbing tool literally dripped with the orgasmic fluids from both of their smoldering cunts long before he was ready to vent himself.

"Nat!" Laura cried, feeling him quicken his pumps into her, his face reddening with near-euphoria. "You have to come in Nat! She deserves it! She needs it!"

Though it pained him to pull free of Laura's perfect grip moments before he was finished, he did, and was instantly rewarded with Natasha's delightfully tight and sucking young pussy rushing to take his seed.

He came between her tender thighs with all the passion of a bull, holding her buttocks clasped in his hands as he hard-fucked her to his climax. Natasha swooned with joy as she felt the sheer magnitude of him massaging the entire length of her pussy with all of his prick!

She spasmed only seconds before her Батя, and that tickling flush of her juices triggered one of the wildest orgasms of Clint's life. His powerfully enraged cock almost hissed as the thick, molten load discharged high up inside her body.

Natasha fell back, her legs flopping, her pussy pulled forward and up by the tower of stiff meat crammed to the hairs inside her.

It was several moments before Clint's manhood was reduced in size enough to be easily dislodged from Natasha's stretched cunt. And when it finally came riding out of her, a hot stream of cum, both his and hers, came sloppily out with it.

"Wow," Natasha breathed, her eyes as large and moist as a doe's as she viewed the richly veined and darkly swollen prick between Clint's hairy legs. "I don't think I've ever been fucked that good... and it was only half!"

Clint grinned, blushing a little at the girlish compliment. "You bring out the best in me. You and your, eh... mother."

Laura settled behind Natasha, happily wrapping her up in arms and legs. "Do we have to get up, 'daddy'? Can't we stay in bed?"

"Please?" Natasha asked, relaxing into Laura's loving embrace as if she'd been built for it. "I don't wanna get up..."

"Alright, baby-cakes. Alright. Let's see how long we can stay in bed. But you're gonna regret challenging an old-timer like me to a sleep-off."

"I don't think I will." Natasha buried her face in Clint's chest as he laid down across from Laura, his open arms almost seeming to magnetically pull Natasha out of Laura's embrace, until she'd dragged her мамуля with her to be held by Clint.

Sandwiched between the two of them, Natasha went back to sleep almost immediately, knowing for once that she would have good dreams. She wondered if they could possibly be better than this.