The Awakening

Story Info
A guy is given a lift that changes his life.
2k words
3.96
57.2k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On the way home from a party the largest of limos stopped and asked if I anted a ride with my wife. Ania is 28 with a very fit body fit for fucking anyway, she has a nice round arse and perky tits with lovely nipples standing out through her silky dress. It was getting colder as the night went on as this limo stopped. I looked in and saw it was just a young girl sitting in the back. I thought can’t be any problem here so we climbed in. Ania’s dress rose up to show her dark tanned long slender legs and she flopped down next to the girl. The talk was very nondescript at this time as the limo drove us home.

The mystery girl, whose name was Susan was chatting to Ania asking her about her clothes and touching the material covering her thighs. We didn’t see anything wrong with the situation until we pulled up to some traffic lights and 3 guys got in. One sat next to Ania pinning her next to Susan and the other 2 either side of me. Nothing was said but the guy next to Ania grabbed the top of her dress and eased it down showing her hardening nipples. The material held her arms tight against her side. She started to kick out when he pushed his hand up her dress to her thong and swiftly pulled it down, off one leg and then lifted the other leg up and fastened her thong over a hook, leaving her leg up in the air. All this was happening too fast to try and stop it.

Some soft handcuffs were secured around her hands and lift up to another point pinning her with only one leg free to move. At this point the guy got on the floor allowing Susan access to her cunt. Susan dropped her hand and started to finger her.

But this is the whole story what happened next took me by total surprise. I thought I was going to watch Ania getting fucked by these guys but they all had a different idea. The black guy sitting next to me started to stroke my cock through my trousers. Squeezing the head ten running his hand down to my balls and gentle massaging them. I couldn’t believe what was happening.

The guy on the floor pulled my legs apart and got between them. He reached up an drew my zipped down pulled them away from my body dipped his hand in a grabbed my cock. While he slowly wanked me pulled my trousers off, with my boxers. The other guys slowly but effectively stripped me. All the time wanking me slowly. The guys then started to remove their own clothes until we all sat there naked. The black guy had a magnificent cock which was so dark in colour that it shone. As he knelt up I realised that he expected me to suck him. He pushed his hips forward until he reached my mouth I instinctively open up for this black rod. He then held my face in his large hands while he fucked my face.

This went on for ages all the while one of the others was wanking me. Then I felt the most exquisite feeling as I was being lick and finally deep throated. A hand found mine and guided it to the 3rd cock. It felt wonderful, the loose foreskin slid over the hard flesh, as I slide my hand up and down the length. The head of this lovely cock was so large that it stopped my hand slipping off when I stared to slide my fingers up and down faster.

I could hear him groaning, I was obviously doing a good job. The other guy holding my head gripped it firmly and fucked me face even harder and faster as he approached his orgasm. His cum was so powerful that he drove me over the edge and I cum in the guys mouth who was sucking me. I could feel the other guy groan louder as I gripped him harder and pounded my fist up and down his cock even faster.

All of a sudden I came back to reality and realised where I was and looked around. At this point I saw Susan with her head still between Ania’s thighs sucking her off and Ania with her eyes closed. The limo drove over some lose stones and came to halt outside this very large house. A guy opened the car door and helped us out of the car. With all that had happened I willingly followed the guys. I turned around to see where Ania was when I saw 3 guys get in the back. They were all black and only had shorts on. The black guy turned to me and told me not to worry about her she was going to get the fucking of her life with his 3 mates. He then told me to worry about myself as I was going to get the fucking of my life as well.

I was taken back with this comment when I felt a hand grip my upper arm and guide me towards a large room with a bed against the wall. I was take not the bed and told to make myself comfortable. As I lay down the guys got either side of me and started to stroke my smooth skin. Flick my nipples and suck them. At this point I did not care what happened as long as this treatment carried on as well.

One guy had left the bed and returned a few minutes later with a towel, soap and a cut throat razor. I was told to stay still as they didn’t want any blood anywhere. My balls and pubic hair was soaped with a rich lather, once it was covered in soap a guy proceeded to shave every last bit of hair from my crotch. This included the hair around my arse hole. I just lay still thinking what an amazing experience all this was. Then I felt a hand with a sweet smelling balm being massaged in to my skin. I was in sheer heaven.

They walked away leaving me as I laid squirming around experiencing the new feelings in my body.

I was again joined on the bed by the guys. One straddled my head and fed his cock in to my mouth, which I greedily took down my throat. I had my hands around his arse and pulling him towards me. Another sucked my cock and fondled my balls. I didn’t know what to expect from the other guy then I realised what was going to happen.

While I was sucking and being sucked my legs were lifted up and held by the guys who I was sucking. I then felt a cold liquid being poured down the cheeks of my arse. Then a finger was pushed past in to my virgin arse. Then 2, 3 and finally I was being opened up by 4 fingers. The cock I was sucking and the feeling of me being sucked was too much I nearly passed out the over whelming feelings.

Then I felt the sheering pain of a cock being pushed up my arse stretching me even further than the fingers. The guy sucking me sped up and then I was being face fucked even harder. All three guys were working in unison. Basically fucking me stupid. They all changed places with me having to suck the cock which had been up my arse. I could taste cum mixed with my own excrement. Even this started to taste good after a while.

They fucked me for ages I was becoming tired and my mouth was clammy from all the cum I had in it. Luckily I was given some water that freshened my mouth ready to take a cock again.

I was left a sometime and I was able to doze off only to be woken up by a slap on my arse. Get ready was a command I heard. Instinctively I got on my hands and knees reaching behind pulling my cheeks apart ready for a cock to abuse my arse again. Ready to accept another load of cum.

Through the curtains I could tell that it was daylight and I was given some food. I was fucked so many times I had lost count. I had know idea how long I had been there or what had happened to Ania. At this moment I was only concerned about myself wondering when my next mouthful of cum was coming or my next arse fucking. I was not held captive I just didn’t want to leave. Later that day, in the evening I was given my clothes and given a piece of paper with and address on. I was told that I should return the following evening as the was going to be a party and I was the main attraction. At this point I was told that Ania was at home already waiting for me.

I got into the car and was driven home. As I open the door to the house I heard noises from upstairs. I slowly climbed the stairs opened the bedroom door to find Ania being fucked by 3 guys. One huge cock in her cunt, a guy mounting her back, fucking her arse and a black cock in her mouth. From the expression on her face I could tell she was hurting. The guys were enjoying themselves and not giving a fuck how she felt. The guy who was fucking her mouth looked at me and smiled. I got the impression that these guys enjoyed other men and were only fucking her to keep her quiet. Even blackmailing her with the video being recorded.

I left her in the bedroom being fucked as I went and took a shower. I stood under the water as it washed over my cum covered body. I washed myself but I still had the wonderful taste of cum in my mouth. As I walked out the guys were dressed and walking out, one handed me a video as he past by making his way towards the door. Ania showered and came back to bed and cuddled up to me saying we will talk tomorrow.

A few days later I was expected to return to the house. Earlier I brought some new sexy underwear and nice smelling aftershave. I took a taxi to the house, the door was opened to me and I was ushered in. some guys came up to me and said lets go somewhere more private. I took a drink off a tray and followed the 2 guys. As soon as we were in the room one guy stroked my cock and kissed my lips. As he moved away to strip off I slowly undressed as well. Folding my clothes and bending over at every opportunity. The guys sat there watching. When I was naked I walked over to the bed stroking my hard cock. I knelt on the bed reached behind me a pulled my cheeks apart ready to be fucked.

One guy sat by my head and offered me his cock which I sucked and licked. Then I felt the bed move as the other guy got ready to fuck me. The night seemed like an eternity of feeling never felt before.

Ania and I drifted apart after that evening, I wasn’t interested in fucking her, I wanted to be fucked. I kept on return to the house for parties or private functions. A few weeks ago I had my first fuck where I had my stiff cock up an arse. It was heaven I had never experienced such a tight fuck in my life. Since then I have fucked a guy with someone fucking me in the arse at the same time. But that is another story.