The Awakening

Story Info
Curiousity and then some.
2.3k words
3.58
37.9k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The dive had been excellent; visibility must have been 40 metres and the fish so brilliant. However I was ready for a long cool drink by the pool with my wife Suzy. She didn't dive preferring to read by the pool with a long cool drink in the other hand soaking up the rays.

The holiday to Mexico was the chance to rejuvenate our batteries and revive our love life that had been flagging. Sex was okay, but a little routine. Sure we talked and had fantasies, but that was as far as it went. Life had been good to us financially and we could afford to take holidays twice a year; usually once to the Caribbean the other to Europe. I was 44 and Suzy 40 and although the years had started to take their toll we looked reasonably good. Men still looked at Suzy's pert c cup breasts and wondered.

As I walked up the beach looking for my wife in the spot I had left her just an hour ago I was surprised to see a guy with his back to me on my sun bed. As I drew closer I could see he was chatting to Suzy. She always seemed to draw somebody in for a chat that was her friendly nature. I was used to this and was not jealous. "Hi" I called as I walked up to them. Suzy was lying face down on her sun bed until she saw me. "Hiya Sweetpea" she said rising to give me a welcoming kiss. "Do you wanna drink?" she asked. "I'll get them, babe and one for your friend?" I replied. She explained that Luigi was from Verona on his own with a look that said more.

I returned from the bar with drinks for us all and we started chatting. Luigi spoke excellent English, which was just as well as my Italian was limited to a few words. As the sun started to go down I asked Suzy if she would like Luigi to join us for dinner tonight. Her eyes told me yes before her words. I got the feeling she was a little cute on the guy. We left to go to our room to change with plans to meet in the bar at 8.

Back at the room I asked what was the story with Luigi. She explained that he had just broken up with his long time partner and was here to relax. He was 28 and good company whilst I had been diving. I mentioned that she had fresh sun tan lotion on her back when I returned and she asked me if I was jealous. I laughed and she knew that I wasn't really and confirmed that Luigi had put it on whilst being the perfect gentleman. I asked her if she was disappointed as she skipped off for a shower.

Dinner was good but uneventful, Luigi was as Suzy had stated good company and he explained about his family in Verona. They were reasonably wealthy owing a chain of restaurants in the region and thinking of expanding all over Europe especially in to England. The food over dinner was reasonable but Luigi made sure the wine continued to flow and we finished off the meal with a few Amorettos. We were buzzing and decided to go to the club on the resort to dance. Suzy alternated dances with Luigi and I and the drinks were flowing freely. As the last dances came Suzy was so relaxed she danced with Luigi holding him close arms around his neck, hips to hips gently grinding together. Luigi's hand slipped onto her backside pulling her in closer. I took over for the very last dance and held her in my arms. I asked her if she was having a good time she replied "The best". I explained that we had some drink in the room if she wanted to continue she said "yes, but can we invite Luigi?" I replied that was my intention. We walked back to the room with Suzy between us.

I poured drinks whilst Suzy went to freshen up and chatted to Luigi, thanking for an excellent night. Suzy appeared having freshened up her make up she looked amazing tonight. She decided she wanted to dance on and tried the TV looking for MTV or some other music channel, to no avail. We continued to drink the rum and cokes we all had and chat about life, that evening and families in general.

Someone must have been sat on the TV remote control and changed channels. The sound was down so no one noticed at first until the sound of a woman groaning came from the TV. We all looked and saw two guys and a hot looking blonde having fun making out. We were buzzing from the drink that we continued to watch in the gentle gloom of the room. The only light from a table lamp and the TV. The girl on the TV orgasmed and Suzy groaned.

She pushed up against me and I turned her for a kiss. Her lips were moist and welcoming, her tongue slipped into my mouth. Luigi was momentarily forgotten about. I placed an arm around her shoulders reaching for her breast. She held my head whilst we kissed. As we continued to kiss we watched the TV and became more turned on. We then heard a groan from the side it was Luigi. We untangled and apologised. He said that there was no need and maybe he ought to leave to allow us to continue. Suzy wouldn't have it and to show this she reached for Luigi kissing him. She looked at me and I just nodded. She continued to kiss him with greater passion whilst running her fingers down his back. At this point she was between the two of us; I continued to caress her breasts through her thin blouse her nipples standing erect with her growing excitement. I dropped a hand to her lap and slide it slowly up her thighs. Her skirt long and flowing opened up and allowed easy access. I could feel her tremble and we continued to excite her. Luigi had moved his hands to her blouse and gently and slowly opened it one button at a time exposing her heaving breasts. He lowered his head to capture a nipple and gently suckled upon it. Suzy gasped her nipples are the most sensitive part of her body.

As Luigi continued to caress and lick on her upper body my fingers continued to slowly dance up her legs. They opened involuntarily allowing me access to her upper thighs. I could feel the warmth and moisture as I reached the top. Her thong was positively dripping. I cupped my hand over her mound and gently squeezed. Suzy gasped again. I dropped to the floor from the sofa and gently eased her thong down her legs licking and kissing her thighs all the way down. The scent was incredible. I slowly ran my tongue back up her legs to her pussy taking the time to absorb the fragrant scent before kissing her lips and wiping my tongue around her shaven mound. The pleasure that Luigi and I were giving her caused her to orgasm.

I unfastened the buttons on her skirt leaving her naked and open never stopping to tease her clitty with my tongue. I glanced up to watch her kiss Luigi and saw her hands in his lap groping at the bulge starting to appear. She obviously wanted to have Luigi that night regardless of anything I said. Not that I wanted to stop them, I looked forward to seeing her pleasured by another man.

I suggested that we went through to the bedroom to get more comfortable. As we rushed through I quickly stripped and lay on the bed. I wanted more of that pussy on my mouth and Suzy knew instinctively where to go. As she sat on my face grinding her pussy and ass into my face she unfastened Luigi's trousers and lowered them to the floor. Luigi tore off his top and was only in a pair of boxers. I felt a cool hand encircle my cock and slowly caress it. At the same time I heard a gasp as Suzy pulled down Luigi's boxers. I next heard a sound that I knew so well. She was sucking on his cock. Suzy was a noisy cock sucker; her attitude was to ensure that the cock's owner knew he had been blown. She loved to use lots of saliva to lubricate the head before taking it deep into her mouth.

I ran my tongue all over her pussy lips watching her open and seeing her coral pink cunt in all of its glory. Her clitty all erect stood proud as I teased it before sucking it into my mouth. I could feel her wanking my cock and running her thumb over the end of the head, using the pre-cum as lube. I loved that feeling and she knew it. I continued to lick her and slide my tongue closer to her puckered little hole. She squirmed to get me closer. She loved it when I ran the tip of my tongue around her asshole. I teased for a while before plunging my tongue deep into her cunt and caressing her inside with the tip. She came at once gushing all over my face. Her cum is so sweet. Suddenly I felt a new sensation on my cock; her hands had been replaced by her mouth, my cock all the way into her mouth. So deep I could feel her throat squeezing the head. Her fingers gently caressed my balls rolling one then the other. Her tongue sliding up and down my cock as her mouth did the same. As she came to the top of the head she slipped the tip into the hole, mmm that was heaven. A fresh pussy on my tongue and my cock being sucked for all its worth.

I was then aware of movement near my head. I opened my eyes to see a view that I wasn't expecting. A large cock and heavy balls dangling over Suzy's ass. This cock was long, heavy, thick and very contoured with veins. Luigi was stroking it to maintain the erection. This was closest I had ever been to another guy's cock. It looked to be at least 10" long and I couldn't guess the girth, but Luigi's fingers only just reached around it. I was mesmerised but continued to lick Suzy's clitty. Slowly Luigi lowered the head to rest it on her pussy lips; the head was the size of a large plum. Her lips wrapped around it as though to suck it in, but Luigi kept it still. Suzy was squirming around on my face, trying to push back onto it. Luigi's hands gripped Suzy's ass cheeks. Suddenly she raised her head from my cock and screamed "please, no more teasing".

With one slow thrust Luigi slipped his cock into her tight but very moist cunt. The lips curled under with the cock. He pushed it all to the hilt so his balls were hanging in front of me. He held it there to allow her to get used to the size. I was sure she had never had a cock so big before, certainly not from me. As he held it there her lips started to uncurl and he slowly started to withdraw. The lips dragging along his shaft. He pulled it all the way to the tip of the head, holding to tease before slamming home again. The force he used caused the bed to buck and Suzy let out an almighty scream of orgasm. He started to fuck her hard and with long strokes. I watched with amazement and then continued to lick her clitty. As she came on his cock her juices sprayed everywhere. The scene in front of me was comparable to the best porno film I had seen and then some. His cock sliced through her pussy like a hot knife glistening with her juice.

Although Suzy loved the fucking Luigi was giving her, two thoughts suddenly came to my mind. One was that he was using my wife's cunt to get back at his girlfriend and the second was that he was not wearing a condom. It wasn't the worry of a pregnancy, but unprotected sex with a stranger. Too late to worry about that and could I have stopped them I think not. The view was so erotic, my wife on her hands and knees with an enormous cock in her cunt having orgasm after orgasm. So I don't suppose that the first thought Suzy would have worried about. My tongue was still teasing her clitty when Suzy slipped slightly. Her pussy moved forwards onto my face. This caused my tongue to move into her lips and into contact with his cock. The suddenness took me by surprise and his cock slide along my tongue. The heat shocked me; I tasted the familiar juices of my wife's pussy with an unusual after taste. I realised that the additional taste was his cock. This was not unpleasant and I was not displeased with either the taste or sensation. I left my tongue in place and continued to lap at the juices produced. Suzy must have realised that there was a change as she reared up and looked down to me. She smiled and returned to sucking my cock.

The feeling inside me was strange but not unpleasant. I was licking a cock that was sliding in and out of my wife and in reality starting to enjoy it. I worked my tongue in to her cunt alongside Luigi's cock and continued to enjoy the sensation of the cock slide over my tongue.

To be continued...