The Awakening Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She squeezes me and I take hold of her shaft and caress it; I stroke it through the gauzy nylon and feel it pulse and quiver in my fingers. Vanessa begins to masturbate me through my satin panties and the feeling is sublime. I feel feminine yet assertive as we mutually masturbate each other, slowly stoking each other through the silken fabric of our panties as we kiss and fondle each other. My other hand explores her stocking-clad thighs and she explores mine.

The pleasure I received from caressing my wife dressed in her sexy lingerie is but a pittance to the pleasure I am receiving from caressing Vanessa and being caressed by her in return. We are both gasping and groaning as the tempo of our foreplay builds. In the back of my mind I wonder where we go next; but I'm too engrossed in the pleasure I am experiencing right now to worry too much about that.

Then Vanessa abruptly breaks our kiss. She's lying on top of me, looking down on me; her hands on my shoulders her legs between mine. She is staring me straight in the eyes.

"You are beautiful," she sighs.

"As are you," I whisper.

Her face falls to my stomach and she kisses me there, then she proceeds to work her way down my skirt kissing me until her lips find the hem. She is kneeling between my legs; I am prone on the bed. Her lips find my knees and she kisses them. I shudder.

She works her way up my thighs; softly kissing my stocking-clad flesh; her fingers stroke my calves, then the backs of my knees and then they too caress my thighs. She rucks up my skirt and I lift my head to see her face hovering above my groin. She lowers her face and I feel her soft lips nuzzle my cock through my silky satin panties.

"Oh God!" I groan as she kisses my shaft and tickles the glans of my penis with her tongue.

She takes my penis into her mouth and I think I will die with pleasure. She suckles it briefly through the satin panty material and then she uses her fingers to free my member from my panties.

Unencumbered by my underwear, she takes my naked flesh into her hot wet mouth.

"OOOOooohhhhh Vanessa!" I gasp.

I place my hands on her head and she slowly begins to fellate me.

Her tongue finds my fraenulum and teases it as her lips lock around the base of my penis. Then, as she lashes my glans with her tongue she moves her lips up and down my shaft. Her fingers continue to caress my silken-clad thighs and I lie back in utter bliss as my hands guide her head up and down my shaft. She relocates a hand to my groin and hefts my scrotum through my panties and gently squeezes it while her mouth continues to suckle my erect penis. I'm close to coming.

The sensation of being fellated by this seductive transvestite, whilst clad in satin, lace and nylon and wearing makeup, perfume, and high-heels is an experience I cannot describe. It is pleasurable beyond belief. As my climax approaches I close my eyes and the woman of my dreams; the woman in the mirror is there to greet me. She is smiling.

"OOOOoooohhhhhh!" I moan and writhe upon the bed.

I grasp Vanessa's head and push it into my groin as I ejaculate. She sucks and slathers my member as my issue is unloaded into her warm moist mouth. Her tongue flickers over my throbbing glans while her lips suck my pulsing shaft as she milks my spend from me; her fingers gently caress my scrotum to encourage the last of my semen from my scrotal sac.

My feet drum on the bed, my high-heels clatter and my body twists and writhes with passion as the orgasm rages through my body. The sensation of the soft sensual lingerie on my tender skin, the feel of skirt, blouse, hose and heels; the taste and smell of makeup and perfume intensify my climax a hundredfold. I push Vanessa's sweet face into my groin as the last of my issue dribbles from the eye of my cock. She kisses my slowly deflating penis and then my tender thighs. She slides my lipstick-stained penis back inside my panties and pulls down and straightens my skirt.

She smiles up at me from on her knees. She closes my legs and arises and then falls on top of me. She kisses me and I pull her close.

"Nice?" she smiles down at me and nod my assent.

"Now it's your turn," her smile turns into a grin.

I can feel her erection through the layers of lingerie, skirt and dress. It feels long, hard and thick. I imagine heat radiating from the tumescent organ although it is only my imagination. I reach down and feel it through the layers of silk, satin and nylon. It throbs in my hand and Vanessa smiles and pulls my face to hers.

Our legs intertwine and our stockings rasp as they come into contact. The feel of the gossamer garments brushing one and other is magnificently titillating. Vanessa pulls me close and rolls over so I am on top of her. I kiss her and push my groin into hers; I feel her hard cock pressing against me. She lifts her groin to rub it on my body and I smile. Now I am in control!

I lift up her dress and bunch it around her waist; my skirt has already ridden up. I lower my body to hers and our panty-clad members touch; hers fully erect, mine flaccid but still sensitive. I slide my stocking-clad legs along hers and I grind my pubis into hers. She sucks on my tongue and hisses as she feels of our satin-clad flesh rub together and our nyloned legs entwine.

I want to feel and taste her in my mouth but the feel of our lingerie-clad bodies rubbing against one and other is exquisite and I don't want to stop. Neither does she apparently.

"Oh Michele; you are so beautiful! Mmmmmm I love what you are doing to me! Please don't stop!" she begs.

We caress, fondle and grope each other for what seems like an eternity. My hand finds her member and it is long, thick, hot and heavy. Her cock is so large that the head is poking above the waistband of her panties. I stroke the satin-sheathed shaft before my fingers explore the pulsing purple head; the eye sticky with pre-seminal fluid.

To my memory this is the first time I have touched a penis other than my own; although obviously this is not the case. Before my accident I apparently did this on a regular basis and I can now well understand why. I feel so feminine and sexy.

I can wait no more, and to Vanessa's dismay I break off our embrace and begin my journey down her body; kissing and caressing her until I arrive at her feet. I kiss her ankles, enjoying the sensation and taste of her stocking-clad legs. I slide off her high-heel and take her foot into mouth, suckling the nylon-sheathed toes. She gasps as I taste her perfume and a scintilla of sweat. I run my tongue under her foot and she wriggles and writhes as I trace her calves up to her knees, where I explore the small wrinkles in her stockings at the back of her knees.

"Oh you hussy!" she moans.

I continue my journey with my tongue and lick her taunt thighs to the tops of her stockings. I pause to explore the dark welts of her stockings but am soon on my way again.

I don't hesitate when I find her hard cock poking out the top of her panties. I engulf it with my mouth; pulling her panties out of the way so that I can get of much of her phallus as possible into my mouth.

Vanessa cries out and drums her heels on the bed.

"Oh you bitch! Suck me you bitch!" she wails and grips my head and pushes me down on her hard cock.

The shaft of her appendage feels firm and silky on my lips whilst the glans feels spongy and malleable. I explore it with my tongue, tickling her fraenulum whilst my lips slide up and down the shank. It takes me a while to get my breathing right as I suck on Vanessa's hard throbbing cock. I don't feel in any way homophobic; I'm not a man sucking another man's cock, I'm a sexy tranny fellating my girlfriend. I'm comfortable with my sexuality and can enjoy this experience without the shame or disgust that I dreaded might be lurking inside my psyche.

Vanessa is enjoying my ministrations.

"Oh yessss Michele; suck me you whore! Suck me and make me come!" she gasps and pushes my face up and down on her cock.

I feel a sense of power even though I am the one doing the sucking. I slow the rhythm and then increase it when I feel like it; I suck and slather Vanessa's member, teasing her as she writhes and moans on the bed. I can sense that she wants to climax but I hold her back, slowing down the fellatio as I see fit.

"Oh you bitch! Let me come! Make me come Michele!" she begs.

I am keen to taste her load; I have no memory what semen tastes like but I imagine it will be exotic and sensuous judging by how readily Vanessa gobbled down my issue.

I lock my lips around the long thick shaft of Vanessa's penis and slide my tongue around the corona of her glans and begin to suckle her cock as my head rises and falls in her lap. I increase the tempo and feel her penis begin to pulsate in my mouth. She is ready.

I reach up and take her hands in mine and squeeze her fingers as my cock-sucking reaches crescendo, my lips clamp her shaft and my tongue lashes her glans, bringing her to climax.

"Ohhhh you sexy bitch!" she groans, and rips her fingers from mine and pushes my face down onto her pulsing flesh.

My mouth fills with warm musky viscous fluid. Vanessa is coming in my mouth. I suck and lick her quivering pole, encouraging her to empty her seed into my willing mouth. I swallow some of her load to make room for the seemingly endless flood of semen that is erupting from her cock.

"Oh yes! Oh yes! Oh yes!" she moans as her body writhes and quivers on the bed.

I greedily suck the precious elixir from Vanessa's pulsing erection. I carefully glean the last few droplets of the precious fluid from the eye of her cock as my lips suckle her slowly deflating member. I become aware that I have sprouted another erection and it is tenting my skirt and panties.

Vanessa lovingly eases my face from her groin and coaxes me up her body so that once again I am lying on top of my lover; our legs entwine. She kisses me passionately for a long slow beat and I can taste semen on her breath, as I'm sure she can on mine. We kiss and fondle each other lovingly for a while and then we break for drink of wine.

She clinks her glass against mine.

"How was it honey? Your first transbian sex; or at least the first time that you can remember," she grins mischievously at me.

"It was un-be-fucking-livable!" I grin back at her and we both begin to giggle.

"You really can't remember ever doing this before?" she smiles inquisitively.

"God no! I would remember; that was just so amazing! So sensual! So??????? I just don't have the words to explain how magnificent it was," I say.

"Well who says we're finished?" she smiles seductively and reaches for me.

Two hours later we lie in each other's arms now stripped down to our lingerie but still wearing our high-heels. Our makeup is smudged and our nylons have runners. Our panties are stained with each other's semen and we are both sated.

"Can we do this again?" I look up into her eyes.

"Oh I'm only just starting you out honey! Next time we will party with some admirers," she smiles.

I frown. I hadn't thought of having sex with a man. Vanessa senses my trepidation.

"Don't worry Michele you are going to love it!" she beams at me.

"If you think tonight was great, just wait until you get fucked for the first time!" she laughs.

To be continued...

12