The Awakening Ch. 02a

Story Info
Susan meets Becky and the four women go to dinner.
2.2k words
4.51
5.3k
3

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/05/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
O2
O2
558 Followers

Not knowing where they were going to eat, Susan decided on very casual attire, jeans, blouse, and pumps, just in case it was nice. She left her room looking for her hostess in hopes they could talk a bit before going out. Susan could hear Julie in her room talking on her phone to someone as she walked by. She paused looking, watching as her 'kitten' stood with her back to her, chatting away to a friend. Susan smiled then headed down the hallway to the kitchen where she ran into Laura, her back against the counter sipping what looked like red wine.

Laura smiled as the glass left her lips and was set on the counter, "Can I offer you some?"

"Yes, that would be nice, thank you. I want to thank you again for letting Julie and I have that time together. It just happened and I feel bad about ignoring you."

Laura reached up into the cupboard to get another glass for her friend, "I know, I had mixed emotions about it also. But, it's over and done with so we can spend time together, I hope."

Susan sighed with some reluctance, "Yes, she is lovely but I don't want her to come between us. I'm glad you were so nice about it all. That's why we get along so well, Laura."

Laura filled Susan's glass then topped off her own, "If it had been anyone else, someone I didn't know as well as you, things would have been different, believe me."

"I know, that's why I love you. If the situation were reversed, you know you'd have my blessing with Caroline."

"It's weird but erotic at the same time, know what I mean?" Laura confessed, handing Susan her glass.

"I do. So, where am I taking the three of you to dinner? Don't tell me I'm not buying. I have a very nice expense account and I need to use some of it and what better way to do that to take three lovely women out?" Susan smiled as she took a sip.

"You are bad! Julie and I talked and there's a small bistro about ten minutes from us. We can go there if you like. Becky should be here soon. I didn't tell you, she's a law clerk now and is hoping to move up and maybe go to law school."

Susan took another sip, "That's great! She's what twenty-five now? Julie is twenty-two, right? I didn't want to ask but I knew she graduated college. Oh, do they know your husband knows you're bi? I don't want to say anything in front of Becky. The cat's out of the bag so to speak with Julie."

Laura sighed, "No, they don't know he knows so Becs is the one I need to talk to I guess. We'll make sure Julie doesn't say anything at dinner."

"I promise I won't mention anything to her. I've already put a bump in this and I don't want to stir the pot. You handle it any way you see fit."

With that said, Susan set her glass down on the counter to slip her arms around Laura. Laura set hers aside wrapping her arms around Susan's waist. They gazed into each other's eyes for a moment, each recalling why Susan was there in the first place. Susan then leaned in placing her mouth over Laura's to kiss her. Susan's arms encircled Laura as their bodies melded. They slowly swayed back and forth as their tongues danced.

This is what Laura had been yearning for since Susan had arrived. They continued their kissing, sometimes sloppy, sometimes delicate until they heard the front door open and a 'mom, I'm here!'

Quickly they separated then straightening their clothes they gave each other a quick look over to be sure there were no telltale signs and then walked out to greet Becky.

When they entered the foyer Becky's back was to them as she closed the door. She was dressed in a Navy blue business suit, black 4" slingbacks, and black hose with her jet black hair in a ponytail just off her shoulders. She turned to greet her mother and Susan after closing the door. A sigh slipped from her lips showing her relief to be someplace besides work. She smiled, opening her arms to greet her mother, hugging her while looking at Susan with a bright smile on her face. She kissed her mother's cheek greeting her as she did. Glancing at Susan as she hugged Laura, she smiled showing off her perfect white teeth.

"I'm beat, mom. Are we staying here or going out?"

Laura turned so Becky and Susan could be introduced, "We're going out. Susan is treating the three of us. Susan this is Becky, my future jurist."

Becky blushed, offering her hand to Susan to shake. As she did her jacket opened a bit revealing a beige silk blouse slightly tighter than it should have been. Her breasts strained at the smooth fabric as she shook Susan's hand in greeting.

Susan couldn't believe her eyes. Julie was lovely but Becky was outstanding, a bit taller than Julie with an air of confidence her younger sister lacked. Susan shook the young woman's hand admiring her suit as she did.

With her captivating smile, Susan took Becky's hand in hers and greeting her all the while lusting after her.

"It's nice to meet you, Becky. Laura has told me so much about you and Julie I feel like I know both of you," she said as she held Becky's hand with both of hers.

Laura was thinking, 'oh no, not Becky too. Susan!!!'

"It's nice to meet you also Susan and thank you in advance for dinner. I feel like I'm overdressed if we're going where I think we're going. Your favorite bistro, mommy dearest?" Becky giggled looking at Laura.

"Yes, Julie is driving; if you want to change go ahead. We're in the kitchen talking when you're ready."

Becky let go of Susan's hand but the look she gave Susan set off warning flags in Laura's mind. Was Becky into women too?

Becky headed down the hall while Laura and Susan returned to the kitchen. Susan followed Laura taking one last look as Becky's shapely rear end and lovely nylon covered legs went to change into something less formal.

When the two women went back to their wine glasses, Laura checked to be sure neither of the girls were in earshot.

"Susan, I saw the looks you two exchanged, please, no. Julie was a fluke. I couldn't handle you being with both of them."

Susan looked at her with a surprised expression, "Laura, she is gorgeous but I told you I'm here for you. Nothing will happen between Julie and me or Becky and me. You have my word on it. I want you. You're the reason I'm here. I know Julie was a unique thing but it's over and done with."

Laura sighed as she finished off the last drop of wine in her glass. She looked at Susan trying to believe her. She wanted to but wasn't convinced. She still had to explain to Becky that she was bi and deal with the fallout if any from that conversation.

Susan finished her glass then approached her soon to be lover, looking her in the eyes she whispered, "You and I need to spend time together alone with no distractions."

As soon as she said that, Becky and Julie both dressed in shorts showing off their toned long legs, flip flops, and t-shirts showed up. Julie was twirling the car keys on her finger a broad grin on her face.

She caught the keys in the palm of her hand, "You two ready?"

"Yes, we're ready," Laura replied, setting down her empty glass.

"Shotgun!" Becky announced, giggling as the two girls headed out to the car. Susan set her glass down next to Laura's, then she tapped her on the shoulder. Laura turned to see what she wanted and was met with Susan grabbing her, pulling her close and kissing her. The girls were a few seconds ahead of them walking out the door.

Laura melted in Susan's embrace, returning the kiss with her pent up desire ready to explode. Common sense prevailed and the kiss didn't last very long. They separated then followed the girls to the car. They were both sitting waiting as Susan and Laura got in the back seat.

Turning in her seat, Becky looked back at them, "What kept you? I thought you were right behind us."

Laura blushed, "I thought about bringing my purse but Susan reminded me she's buying."

Julie looked at them through the rearview mirror as she adjusted it, noticing a small smudge of Susan's lipstick on her mother's lips and smiled. She started the car, grinning as Becky returned to face forward completely oblivious to what actually occurred.

As they left the driveway, Susan reached over to Laura indiscreetly placing her hand in her lover's. Laura sighed with the affirmation of Susan's word she was there for her.

They drove to the Bistro as Becky told them of her day at work. There was no mention or hint of what Susan and Julie had done all day much to the relief of Laura.

The bistro was a quaint little place tucked inside a strip mall at the edge of town. There was seating for about twenty-five people but it was rarely if ever filled to capacity. The décor was touristy French with pictures of the Eiffel tower, berets, and French postcards. The women took a table towards the back of the restaurant. The waitress placed water in front of each of them along with a menu. She was cute, maybe all of twenty, a redhead which reminded Laura of Rachel. Maybe since Julie now knew of her desires dropping a hint about Rachel might be possible. Something she'd have to ponder a bit.

The conversation consisted mainly of Susan telling the girls about her life at home, her stepdaughter, work and a bit about how she and Laura met. Becky seemed interested in Susan's line of work but didn't delve into it deeply. Julie however, slipped off her flip flops and was massaging Susan's leg with her foot as they talked. It was all Susan could do to maintain her self-control.

The food was okay, certainly not authentic French cuisine but pleasant none the less. As they ate and got to know each other the anxiety in Laura faded. It helped that she'd been drinking a bit throughout the afternoon. When they were finished, Susan paid despite Laura's attempt to pick up the check. A brief and friendly argument occurred even though Susan had told Laura she was paying.

The ride back to the house was slightly subdued due to full tummies. When they arrived the girls went to their respective rooms to talk on the phone or chat online. Susan and Laura settled onto the sofa, sipping another wine and quietly talking.

When they were sure the girls weren't listening, the subject of sleeping together returned to their conversation. Susan slipped next to Laura; her fingers playing with her lover's thigh as the other hand sifted through the lovely hair on her head. Laura was now in heaven, the day had been full of surprises but now they were getting some 'us' time.

"So my love, how did you want to do this? Were you going to tell Becky before she caught us or figured it out or just wait and see?"

Laura sighed, she was enjoying Susan's attention to her, something she'd been longing for since they first met.

"I don't know, I think we've had enough drama for one day. Let's let them go to sleep then we can go to my room and close the door. I've been wanting you all day, I even masturbated thinking about you earlier," Laura blushed.

"Awww, you did?" Susan snuggled even closer, kissing the nape of Laura's neck causing goose bumps on her arms.

Susan's mouth moved over Laura's neck, her breath warm and soothing as she gently licked and kissed her way to the woman's earlobe. Whispering she asked, "What did she think about when she was enjoying herself?"

Laura shivered not quite sure she wanted to tell Susan the details involving Julie and Susan so she fabricated parts.

"Oh, I pictured your gorgeous breasts in my mouth as I sucked on each one, playing with your nipples as they became solid in my mouth. My teeth biting down on them tugging, my tongue swirling around them slowly as you squirmed next to me."

Susan shivered and in a low sultry voice, she replied, "Mmmm, that does sound yummy. I wish the girls were asleep right now. I'd love for your dream to come true, my love."

Laura closed her eyes, her head tilted to one side allowing Susan more area to lick and kiss on her neck. The warm sensations flowing through her focused between her legs as she squirmed with each pass of Susan's tongue over her skin.

As Susan teased Laura, she noticed Julie's bedroom light extinguish. The house fell silent just before the sliver of light from beneath Becky's door went out. The two lovers were left alone waiting for the girls to fall asleep before continuing their lovemaking in Laura's room.

Susan whispered, "I think the girls have called it a night, my love."

Laura managed to mumble quietly, "It's about time. Let's give them a few more minutes before we go to my room."

Susan purred in Laura's ear, "Sounds delicious lover."

O2
O2
558 Followers