The Awakening Ch. 05 His View

Story Info
His View of the Apartment.
1.8k words
3.8
9.5k
1
0

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 12/03/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I answered an ad from a guy that wanted to show a vacant apartment in the nude. He had included a couple pictures of his cock and it looked like it would be big enough for Sadie to enjoy or at least to look at. When the day came around, we met John at the apartment. He said he had a couple people to show the apartment to but we were welcome to stick around. I thought it was interesting that he had commented about finding real people after running an ad. We have always seemed to find real people, guess our luck has just been good.

We walked around the apartment and John talked to us in between showings. He seemed confident and easy going. I could tell Sadie was a little nervous so I tried to keep her occupied with small talk. After the last person left, John came back to us while we were in the kitchen and we started talking about the issues of being a landlord.

Pretty soon John asked if we wanted to do a little showing off for him or keep it just a meet and greet. I was ready to go but Sadie and I hadn't talked about it yet. I pulled her close and kissed her, I figured if she wasn't comfortable with the idea it would give her a chance to say so. She kissed me back very passionately, so I figured she was good with the idea. I told John to go get his bag of tricks. John left and was back in a flash, I'm sure he was quite turned on by the fact he was going to get to see Sadie in action. He had already commented about how beautiful she was.

We started kissing and I was rubbing her tits through her shirt as John was beginning to get undressed. John commented we should move into the living room for our comfort. We walked into the living room and I kept kissing Sadie, I could feel her passion in her kisses. I started unbuttoning her top and turned us so she could see John better and he could see her better as well. As I opened her top, John commented on how beautiful her tits were and I knew he was enjoying himself. I had looked over my shoulder and saw his cock getting hard. I continued to kiss and undress Sadie, as I slid her skirt down I heard John catch his breath as he finally got to see her whole figure. I know what treat that is! As I undressed, Sadie took my cock in her mouth and started licking and sucking it. It didn't take long for it to get nice and hard (she so knows how to suck my cock).

I moved around and sat with my back against the wall, Sadie moved in between my legs and started sucking my cock again. Sadie had her ass in the air and her legs spread, I know what a great view of her pussy that affords and it only took John a moment to move in for the view! John was talking to Sadie about sucking my cock and asking if she enjoyed and she replied she did. I told John that she was very good at it. John was stroking his cock and watching Sadie's ass and pussy. I pulled her up and kissed her and I asked her if it was ok for John to touch and she said yes. I told John he could play with her pussy if he wanted to and Sadie moved back down to my cock.

I couldn't see what John was doing, but I could feel Sadie cumming and I knew he was doing something good! I leaned forward and reached down to Sadie's pussy, I wanted to be sure her clit was getting plenty of attention. I felt John's fingers rubbing up to her clit and then back down to her pussy, I spread her pussy open a little further so her clit would get more attention. It was interesting that John didn't freak out and pull his hand away when our fingers met. The man we shared with previously, Kyle, always moved on to something else if we were both in the same area at the same time.

We sat back and John was continuing to rub his cock. I motioned for Sadie to reach for his cock. She started rubbing it and it was so hot to watch. John's cock appeared to be reasonably long and when Sadie was rubbing it he kept his own hand on it and rubbed it also. It looked like Sadie could hold his cock in her hand and still have at least four inches uncovered. I enjoyed watching her stroking his cock and he seemed to enjoy it as well.

I asked John if he had a condom, I was hoping to watch Sadie fuck him while she was sucking my cock or watch him fucking her. I so wanted her to have a big enough cock to be able to enjoy it, rather than worrying about it slipping out all the time. Nothing against Kyle, he did really good giving her head but he was lacking in the cock department. John seemed to get a little uncomfortable and said he would rather just watch the first time. I was a little disappointed but figured it was his loss! Sadie seemed a little confused as well but seemed to take it in stride.

I lay Sadie on her back and moved down to give her some head. I know she enjoys it because she just keeps cumming. And besides, it would give her a chance to watch John some more and I know she enjoys watching a man stroke his cock for her. As I was making her cum, John moved in close and started rubbing her right breast very gently, I reached up and started playing with her left nipple, rubbing it and pinching it between my fingers. Sadie started cumming all over again. It is so nice to make her cum like that! I watched as John moved to a position where his cock was right over Sadie, not a foot from her face. I could see Sadie staring at his cock while he was stroking it. I was wondering if he was going to cum on her but he didn't. I wondered how she would have reacted to that, but I figured she would have been ok with it. She is so hot and not much shakes her up when she is enjoying herself.

Finally I couldn't wait any longer, I wanted to have my cock buried in that sweet wet pussy, and of course Sadie was fine with accommodating that. She moved up and straddled me. She took my cock in her pussy and started stroking it so nicely with her pussy. I reached around and grabbed her ass and spread her open a little further (I so know how nice that looks, she has such a sweet ass and pussy), and I knew it would be a nice view of her riding my cock from head to base! John had been making comments all along about how good it looked, I don't know if that was for our benefit or his, but I knew he was enjoying what he saw.

I rolled Sadie over on her back and fucked her. It always feels so good to stroke my cock in and out of her pussy. I pressed my legs forward rolling her hips up for better access for my cock, and I'm sure it didn't hurt the view. As I was fucking her I was thinking about if I should cum or not and thought it would be nice to cum in her mouth when we were alone so I backed off to wait for later to cum. It can be so hard not to cum in her all the time, she is such a good fuck!

I looked over at John and his cock was still nice and hard, I was surprised he hadn't cum yet but then again, neither had I. I was thinking that might be a good sign that he had some control as well; in case we decided to meet up with him again he should be able to give Sadie a good fucking too! We sat there for a bit, naked on the floor. Sadie was sitting so both John and I had a good view of her pussy, she had her legs spread and I could see the lips were open a bit and there was such a nice view into her pussy!.

Finally we started to get dressed. As Sadie was getting dressed I asked her to leave the panties off and she did. When she finished dressing, she was standing there looking so good! I asked to see her pussy and she lifted her skirt. Her pussy looked so nice. The lips were still swollen and so was her clit. I noticed John had missed the view so I asked her to show John. He turned right away and she lifted her skirt again showing off that sweet pussy. I saw John staring at it. She is so HOT! That was definitely a Kodak moment, her lifting her skirt showing off her pussy and another man staring right at it, both of them smiling.....it was HOT!!!!

We got in the car and drove to our favorite place. I don't remember if Sadie caught the eye of anybody else but she sure had me mesmerized! When we got settled in the back seat she started sucking my cock while I was playing with her pussy. I wanted to feel her playing with my ass and just as I started playing with hers she got the hint and started on mine. It felt so good feeling the pressure in my ass while she was sucking my cock. I couldn't tell how far in she was so I asked and she told me her whole finger was in my ass. It felt so good to have the pressure in my ass while she was sucking my cock, I had never really experienced it before. A little on a limited basis before but she had been hesitant to go very far.

When I started feeling that I was close to cumming I asked her to move her finger around so I could feel it more. I could feel the pressure increasing and it was great. As I came I thought I would never stop. The feeling of her finger in my ass as I was cumming was overwhelming. It was GREAT! I was hoping I had been able to make her cum some more but I had been so focused on what was happening to me I lost track. I so enjoy doing what we do together. It's so hot being able to show her off and knowing it turns her on is great. Then being able to enjoy her body is the best part of it all!