The Awakening Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
deadeye_76
deadeye_76
1,703 Followers

"That was fucking great, Jen." Matt said. He started to slowly move in and out of her again, but she put her hands out to stop him.

"No way, I'm too worn out. Just pull it out and lay it on top of me." She turned to Jo. "Okay, cum receptacle, suck and swallow."

Jo smiled as Matt pulled out his dick and she immediately went to work on his dick.

"That was a fantastic fuck, honey." Jen said. "I think I'm going to like my new fuck toy. She will do anything I tell her. I bet she can suck dick like a Hoover, too, huh?" Matt groaned. Again, the visual stimulation was amazing. He was standing at his kitchen table, his wife was laying there, all fucked out while the stranger was sucking his dick over his wife's stomach and cleaning up all his wife's pussy juices. Oh, fuck, he was going to cum again.

"I'm gonna cum... in her mouth... oh, fuck, yeah!" Matt exclaimed.

Jen pushed him even more. "Cum in that slut's mouth, baby. I want you to fill her up. Make her swallow all your delicious cum. C'mon baby, cum for me." And Matt did. He came with several large spurts and filled up Jo's pretty little mouth until it was almost overflowing before she could swallow. Jo purposely let a little dribble onto Jen's stomach, just above her pussy, hoping to be able to clean it up.

"Ugh, you little fucking bitch." Jen said, grabbing Jo by her hair. "I told you to swallow all of it, and now you've dribbled it onto me. Lick that shit up now!"

Jo tried not to smile. She let Matt's dick slide out of her mouth and she started licking Jen where the cum had hit her, about 2 inches above her lovely pussy and on the edge of her small strip of pubic hair. As soon as her tongue made contact with the skin, Jen moaned and her body trembled. "Oh, shit, that's sensitive." Jo became bolder and while licking that spot, quickly swiped her tongue down across Jen's clit.

Jen went ballistic. She grabbed Jo's hair with her left hand and lifted it up. She slapped her pretty hard across the face with her right, startling Jo.

"You little fucking slut! You couldn't wait to get your mouth on my beautiful pussy, could you?! You had to try to push it. Well, I've got news for you, you fucking whore. I'm gonna use you up. Get between my legs."

Matt moved. He was completely flabbergasted by this whole afternoon, and now it was getting more bizarre.

Jo took prime position between Jen's legs. "Now stick out your tongue. You will leave your tongue out while I use it to masturbate, understand?!"

"Yes, Mistress." Jo said quietly. She had a large handprint on her left cheek.

"Tongue out!" Jen commanded. Jo complied. Jen then took Jo's head between her two hands and rubbed her whole face and tongue over her pussy. She just used Jo like a large rough hand to masturbate with.

"Don't you move!" Jen reminded Jo. She starting moaning, knowing that this was going to be a very good orgasm. She felt in such control and it made her feel wonderful!

"Oh, fuck, I'm going to cum. Yes, here it comes. Don't move, slut. I'm going to cum on your face.... Ugh... ugh... oh, fuck... yeah... oh!" and she came, the first jerk so hard that she almost rose into a sitting position. She kept jerking and jerking, continuing to rub Jo's face all over her cunt, trying to keep the constant contact of Jo's tongue and her clit.

Finally, Jen stopped and picked Jo's head up from her crotch. "Well, bitch, what do you say?"

"Thank you, Mistress, for using my face to fuck yourself. I really enjoyed having my face buried in your pussy."

Jen sat up shakily. She was really spent now. "You are one fantastic little fuck toy. You are MY fuck toy, right? I am your only Mistress, right?"

"Yes, Mistress Jen, whatever you desire."

"Get dressed." Jen said to Jo. And then Jen got up to get dressed, too.

Matt was still in shock, but it was a dick-hardening, completely satisfied shock. He watched as the two beautiful women dressed. He had loved every minute of the sex, and was just standing there, basking in the whole show.

"Uh, Matt, honey?" Jen said, looking up as she was mostly dressed. "I think maybe you should get dressed, too."

Matt dressed while Jen said good-bye to Jo. She took her home and cell phone numbers down. Matt smiled at that. He was already imagining what might be on the agenda for their next get together.

When Jen came back to him, he hugged her and said "Who are you and what have you done with my wife?"

Jen smiled. "I can't really explain it, Matt. One minute I was having a drink with her and the next I had her on the floor on her hands and knees fucking her with a carrot and a cucumber. I loved being in control."

"I could tell. I didn't mind at all. I was surprised that you asked me to fuck another woman and let her suck me off."

"Don't worry. As long as I am the one making that decision, you can fuck whomever I say, okay?"

"No problem there." Matt said. He looked down at her beautiful face and ran his hands over her ass. "You are fucking beautiful and beautiful when fucking. I love you."

"Hmmm." Jennifer purred in his arms. "You'd better!" she said teasingly.

Coming next: Chapter 6: Jen flexes her muscles.

deadeye_76
deadeye_76
1,703 Followers
12