The Awakening Ch. 08

Story Info
Young couple explores the boundaries of their sexuality.
5.5k words
4.69
24.8k
7

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/06/2022
Created 01/28/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
deadeye_76
deadeye_76
1,659 Followers

After the Saturday afternoon romp things settled down for a bit. Matt let Jennifer know that he didn't want a repeat of that afternoon where she asked him to bring home his friend so that she and her girlfriends would have another cock. Matt felt it was going to make things uncomfortable if they did that with people they were too close to. He was much more comfortable with it being somebody outside their circle of friends. In fact, they discussed going outside of their city. Jen, meanwhile, was becoming enamored with cream pies. She also found that she loved having sex with her friend Suzy and her sub Jo. She loved pussy and the addition of a man's cum made it very interesting for her. She couldn't wait to do it again, but it was a couple of weeks of busy time at work and with family events before she could arrange it again.

It was almost Christmas now, the cold winds of December chilling everyone. Jen wanted to go out one Saturday to a bar in the next town that she knew had live music. Matt and Jen had been there before, and it was usually pretty good. Matt agreed and when that Saturday arrived, they got moderately dressed up to go out. Jen was wearing a nice skirt, not too short, but still accentuating those lovely legs and nice, firm ass. Her blouse was silky and not very tight, so it didn't provide much in the way of cleavage or glimpse of her upper body. It was actually fairly conservative compared to her recent choices in clothing. Matt just wore nice Dockers, a dress shirt and a jacket rather than a coat.

When they arrived at the bar, Matt knew something else was up because Jo was there waiting and immediately came over to greet them. She was wearing a very short skirt and a low cut blouse. At 5' 1" and maybe only 105 pounds, she was a cute, tiny, slip of a woman, but she could exude sex whenever she turned it on.

"Hey, Matt... Mistress." She lowered her voice for the last part, not deeming to make their relationship known to the entire bar. "I have a table over in the corner like you requested."

Matt looked at Jen and she explained. "I had Jo arrive here a couple of hours ago to hold a good table."

The three made their way thru the bar. The bar had a single row of booths for eating on one side of a u-shaped bar. The other side was much larger and had a small dance floor, small platform for the band, and several rows of tables around the dance floor with the ones along the wall being booths that ran all the way back around the outside of the bar. They approached the table and Matt could see that it was the last booth; back in a corner, kind of out of the way. He looked back and could see the rest of the bar, but whoever sat facing away from the bar in the booth, could not see or be seen. They sat down, Matt wanting to be on the far side, looking back at the bar. The two women squeezed in next to him, leaving the hidden side of the booth empty. Everyone wanted to see what was going on as the bar filled up and got ready for the band to start.

The waitress came by and everyone ordered drinks. Once the drinks came, Jen grabbed Jo by the hand and started away from the table. "Be back in a little while, honey. We're going to the ladies and then check out the rest of the bar."

Matt sat there, nursing his dark beer. He saw them make their way to the bar. They stopped to talk to some folks and he was curious as to what was happening, but continued to sit there. He lost sight of them for a while and then after about 30 minutes they came back to sit down. They were laughing and giggling. They had no sooner arrived back at the table when a couple came up behind them. Before Matt could do or say anything, Jen was introducing them.

"Matt, this is Jerry and Bonnie. We met Bonnie in the ladies room and hit it off, so we invited them back to the table." Jerry was an okay looking guy, probably in his thirties, average height, average build, nothing distinguishable. Bonnie was about 5' 5" tall, with auburn hair, very obvious cleavage showing with a push-up bra and v-neck sweater, and jeans so tight it was a miracle she could get into them.

Matt said hello and they sat down. The waitress came over and took more drink orders.

Bonnie looked at him in a funny way, but Matt couldn't place it. Finally she looked at Jen. "Jen, are you sure about this?"

Jen smiled. "Just a second." She leaned over toward Matt and talked low enough to be masked by the club noise. "Honey, this couple swings and I want to swing with them. That means that Jerry wants to fuck me and I want to fuck him. That also means that you and Bonnie can fuck. Jo, of course, will join in. Are you feeling up to seeing me fuck another man? You know I love you and won't do it unless we both agree on it, so tell me what you want to do."

Matt looked into her eyes. "I love you, Jen. I think I can handle it."

Jen smiled and leaned back. She looked at Bonnie. "Go for it, girl."

Matt looked back and forth between them. "Go for what?"

Jen laughed. "Just sit there and try to relax, honey. I have a surprise for you."

Then Bonnie slid under the tablecloth and Matt's eyes widened as he felt her slide between his legs. He pushed the tablecloth back so that he could see under it. She came up between his legs and reached for his zipper.

"Here... in the club?" Matt said.

Bonnie started working his zipper down. Jen spoke. "We met Bonnie in the ladies room and she and Jerry like to play around. I invited them over so that we could all get acquainted. Right now she is going to blow you and Jo is going to blow Jerry. That okay?"

Matt looked down as Bonnie shoved her hand into his pants and pulled out his dick. "Uh, yeah." He just stared as she started licking his dick.

He looked up at Jerry. Jerry smiled. "She's really a good cock-sucker. She likes doing multiple guys, too. Once she did 6 in an adult bookstore. She loved it."

Matt just stared and then closed his eyes as her hot mouth closed over his now completely erect dick.

Bonnie looked up at him. "Yum! You have a very tasty, suckable dick."

Matt groaned and looked up at everything that was going on around them, nobody knowing that a hot woman was sucking his dick under the table. Then he saw Jo go and sit next to Matt. Since he was in the part of the booth hidden from the club, she just leaned over into his lap and started sucking. Apparently, he already had his dick out. Matt then looked back down at Bonnie. Her wavy, auburn hair was swishing back and forth as she sucked his dick. She looked up to see he was watching and slowly came off his dick. She looked directly up at him as she started at the bottom, as close to his balls she could get thru his zipper, and then licked all the way up over the head. She did it slowly and teasingly. When she got to the top she teased the underside of the head for a few licks and then sucked his entire dick back into her mouth. Damn! She was good! She continued to suck and slurp and Matt knew he wouldn't last long. He looked over at Jerry and he had his eyes closed, his head back against the cushion, and his hand on top of Jo's head as he fucked her face. She was bouncing up and down pretty quickly and Matt could see that Jerry wasn't going to last long either. Suddenly, he felt Jen move next to him in the booth. She grabbed Bonnie's head, pushing up and down on her.

"C'mon bitch, suck my husband's dick! He needs to cum once before he takes you back to the hotel and fucks your hot little ass." She turned to Matt and kissed him hard on the mouth. "C'mon honey, give this woman what she wants. She wants you to fuck her face and shoot your hot cum down her throat. She loves having a belly full of cum."

Matt was already hot and ready to cum when his wife started talking like that. Then when she kissed him and sucked on his tongue, he erupted into Bonnie's mouth, sending several large spurts of cum into her mouth as she swallowed. He moaned into his wife's mouth as she would not stop kissing him during his orgasm. He jerked and jerked under Bonnie's fierce assault. Finally, he finished and relaxed and Jen could feel it. She released the kiss and looked at him.

"Mmmmm. That was amazing. I could feel the tension building and then when you had your orgasm and kept moaning into my mouth, it fucking turned me on. That was great, hon."

Bonnie looked up at the two of them. "Yes, it was. I love that first taste of a new guy's cum." She then started backing out from under the table.

Matt watched her disappear and then looked at Jen. "Wow! That was so fucking hot. I loved it when we were kissing as I came. Fantastic!"

Jen smiled. "Yes, I would love for you to do that to me when I cum for somebody else. It feels wild!"

Matt smiled. "We'll see." He looked over at Jerry. Jerry was zipping up his pants and Jo was wiping her mouth. They had finished as well.

Jen suddenly looked away and then back at the entire table. "Be back in a couple."

Jerry was discussing something with Jo and Matt was just watching the band when his wife came back. "Okay, everyone. Let's go. I have everything set up." Matt looked up at her questioningly. "I have it under control, hon. Just trust me." Matt nodded.

They all headed outside where the wind was pretty brisk as the temperature dropped. Jen turned to them. "Okay. I have a reservation at the hotel on the other corner. Matt, you go with Jerry and pick up some drinks. Bonnie can come with me, Jo you follow in your car."

The groups split up and headed their separate ways.

Matt and Jerry started talking about this in the car. Matt was pretty new to it, but Jerry and Bonnie had obviously been doing it for a couple of years.

"Do you ever feel jealous?" Matt was asking Jerry.

"Well, I have to admit that at first there was some of that. Eventually, I came to realize that when we did it with couples that we didn't know very well and we did it together, that it was just sex. We never go behind each other's back. I realized while watching her that Bonnie was just having sex, which she enjoys tremendously. She was always going to go home with me. She loves me and I love her and we trust each other. She also had a pretty submissive side that comes out when someone demanding takes charge. She loves being ordered around."

Matt smiled at that and didn't mention Jen's predilection towards domination. "I'm still pretty new to this." Matt explained. "I hope I can accept it, because once it's out of the bottle, you can't put it back."

They found a store where they could get some beer and wine, but didn't see a liquor store, so headed back with just that. When they were approaching the hotel, Matt called Jen. "We're almost there, what hotel room are we in?"

"428." Jen answered and then added teasingly before just hanging up. "Don't take too long!"

Matt stared at the phone and then passed the information to Jerry. "Room 428."

They parked and got out and found the room with no difficulty. They knocked on the door and a naked Jo answered. She gave a wave of her hand to usher us into the room. "This way, gentlemen."

When they entered they were greeted by quite a view. Bonnie was bent over face down on the bed, her hands handcuffed and pulled up over her head in front of her. Her legs were being held by a spreader bar at the ankles and her feet were on the floor. She was naked and Jen was standing behind her, also naked, with a ping pong paddle. She looked up at smiled.

"Hey, guys. It appears that Bonnie has quite the submissive side, so we're going to play with her a little. Right now, she needs to be disciplined because she was a bad girl on the way over and kept playing with her wet pussy in my car without permission." The two men stared for a second. Then Jen continued. "Jo, undress the men." Jo came over and started undressing Matt and Jerry. She had their clothes off in no time. During this time, Jen just kept lightly stroking Bonnie's ass. Her ass was raised enough that her asshole and pussy were on display as soon as they moved around behind her to watch. Jen then started her treatment. "Jo, get in front of her, hold her hands and put her face in your pussy." Jo scrambled to obey. Jo tapped Bonnie lightly on the ass with the paddle to get her attention. "Hey, bitch, you'd better pay attention, you got that?" Bonnie shook her head yes without speaking. Jo was already trying to get Bonnie's face into her crotch. "I want you to eat Jo's pussy until she cums in your mouth. While you are doing that, I'm going to teach you a lesson about stroking your wet pussy in my car without permission. You got that?" Bonnie shook her head yes while trying not to lose contact with Jo's pussy. Jo was smiling and loving the attention.

Whap! The ping pong paddle, being a nice flat surface, made a loud whap as it struck Bonnie's ass. Bonnie yelped as much as possible into Jo's pussy. Matt felt his dick getting as hard as it had been in a while. He looked over at Jerry and noticed that his dick was very hard, too. Not only that, but he appeared to be completely shaved. Matt only kept his well trimmed. Whap! Whap! Jen smacked Bonnie's ass a couple more times. Each time brought a yelp from Bonnie that was muffled by her muff-diving. Jo just smiled and moaned. Whap! Whap! Jen smacked her two more times. "I think 5 are enough since it was such a small infraction."

Jen stopped and looked at Jerry with a smile. He was standing closest to her and she reached out and grabbed his dick. Matt watched closely. "Bonnie also tells me that she does some things to you that are very interesting. Evidently, you two both like to play at being submissive and, in fact, you both prefer to be the sub." Jerry stared and started to say something, but Jen interrupted him. "Wait! Do not speak unless I tell you to speak, understand!" She waved the ping pong paddle at him. Jerry just nodded. "Go over and put on Bonnie's panties, go to the other side of the bed, and bend over it."

Matt stared at Jen, but then watched as Jerry went over and did as he was told. He put on Bonnie's small panties and tried to tuck his erection into them, with not much luck. Then he bent over the bed so that his ass was up in the air... just like his wife's.

In the meantime, Jo was moaning and evidently Bonnie was doing her job as she came strongly and fell back to the side to lie against the headboard of the bed. Bonnie turned and put her head down on the bed, looking directly at her husband, with her face covered in Jo's pussy juices.

Jen looked over at Matt. "Interesting couple. They both like to play at being dominated and I'm going to have fun with these two. Why don't you fuck our little friend Bonnie here for a few minutes while I get started with Jerry."

Matt moved over behind Bonnie and ran his hands over her ass. Her ass was firm and solid to the touch. He ran his right hand down into her crotch and thru her slit. It was absolutely soaking. She was apparently very turned on. He continued to stroke her ass and then ran his hands up over her back and down under her torso to feel her tits. They were nice and full. Finally, Matt stepped forward and positioned his dick at the entrance to her cunt. He grabbed her by her hips and pushed forward forcefully. His dick slid in easily until his hips smacked against her ass, jiggling it a little. She moaned. He was about to start thrusting when he looked up and saw Jen was now behind Jerry and was wearing a strap on dildo. When the hell and where did she get all these toys? He stayed still, his dick buried in Bonnie's tight, hot cunt and watched as Jen talked to Jerry.

"Hey, Jer. Bonnie tells me that you like for her to fuck you. That right?" Jerry was laying with his face on the bed turned toward Bonnie's. They stared at each other for a minute and it was obvious that there was some kind of non-verbal communication going on there. Jerry finally nodded slightly. Just as he was nodding, Jen smacked his ass strongly with her bare hand. "Hey! Pay attention and answer promptly! That was an easy question. The next time it will be with the paddle." Jen moved forward and grasped the panties that Jerry was wearing. "Now, let's take your girlie panties down so that I can see this cute little rosebud that I'm going to be fucking." Jen slowly lowered the panties to his ankles and then picked up his feet one at a time to free them. It wasn't easy, either. His dick was caught in the panties and she had to reach up under him and unhook the waistband from his dick. "Hmmm. Look at that. These panties are a mess now. Bonnie soaked the crotch with her little girly juices and now Jerry has stained the front with his nasty pre-cum." She picked them up and leaned over the bed. She put them in front of Bonnie's face. "Open up, sweetie. I want you to suck on these while my husband fucks your little cunt." Bonnie did so.

Jen leaned forward and started running her hands over Jerry's ass and suddenly let out a large laugh. "Well, will you look at that. Jerry not only likes to be fucked in the ass, but he apparently likes to be very clean because he's been completely waxed. His dick, balls, and ass are devoid of hair." She turned to Jo. "Jo, come here and feel how smooth this is." Jo got up and checked it out, running her hands over his ass and down under to cup his balls and dick. "Maybe you should have this done, honey." She looked at Matt.

"No, I don't think so." Matt stared at her. He kept himself trimmed, but shaving or waxing was not something he wanted to get into. Especially his ass!

"You should come over and feel how smooth is ass and balls are. They are fantastic!"

Matt stared at her. "No, thanks. I'll take your word for it."

"Oh, yeah. I forgot. Still a little too homophobic to feel another man's junk, eh?"

Matt smiled. She knew. "I'd rather be feeling and fucking a nice... juicy... cunt!" He punctuated each word with a thrust into Bonnie. For her part, she moaned around the panties that were stuffed into her mouth.

Jen finally seemed to decide what she wanted when she snapped her fingers. "Got it! Okay, honey, flip that slut over onto her back and keep fucking her." She waited while Matt pulled his dick out of Bonnie and helped her turn over onto her back. He removed the spreader bar and then pushed her legs up and onto his shoulders. He reached down and lined his dick up with her pussy. Jen saw how coated his dick was with wetness. "Damn, that slut must be wet. Your entire crotch looks soaked."

"Mmmm. She's wet and very hot." Matt stated as he lined his dick up with her hole and plunged back in. She moaned around the panties still stuck in her mouth.

Jen smacked Jerry on the ass. "Okay, bitch. Get up on the bed facing the headboard and put your crotch right over your slutty wife's face." Jerry clambored up into position. "Head on the bed!" Jen pushed on his head and he lowered himself so that his face was on the bed and his ass stuck up into the air. It put his dick at balls right into Bonnie's face, but with her mouth stuffed full of panties, there was nothing she could to but stare at his junk as it rubbed over her face. Jen climbed up on the bed behind Jerry. She looked at his ass and then leaned over and licked his balls and his asshole. "Mmmm. I could get used to hairless balls. They're yummy!" She leaned back and looked at Jo who was still standing by the side of the bed. "Grab the lube and get his ass and my dick ready."

Jo went into the bag of tricks that Jen had brought and came back with a tube of lube. She put some on the strap on that Jen was wearing and then dribbled some on Jerry's ass. She worked it into Jerry's ass, pushing two fingers easily into his asshole. He moaned.

Finally, Jen lined the dildo up with Jerry's ass and slowly started working it in. Matt gaped at the view he had of her starting to fuck Jerry's ass. The dildo slowly penetrated and he groaned, but pushed back against the dildo. Jen smiled at him mischievously. Matt was not fucking Bonnie very hard because he was so shocked and enthralled with the scene in front of him.

deadeye_76
deadeye_76
1,659 Followers
12