The Awakening File

Story Info
Explanation.
779 words
3.3
45.9k
12
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CleoRa
CleoRa
2,146 Followers

Cleo's File Notes: I have perceived concern from a couple of my fans that I may be compromising the trust or privacy of clients, by writing these stories. I can assure you that I am not. I would never use an open file for any purpose other than for which it was intended. I have taken great care to obtain written permission from only clients with "closed" files before using any of their material. I change their names and locations to insure their privacy is protected at all times. On occasion, I have combined more than one file because they are similar in nature or have over-lapping information. I am contacted frequently by old clients who have corrected, or at least faced their behavioral patterns, and successfully moved on with their lives, telling me how much I helped them in this endeavor. Some of them want to share their experiences with others - anonymously.

I cannot possibly answer the many emails I receive, but I assure you I do read them all. The number of emails is overwhelming to say the least. Thanks for the encouragement and constructive criticism for those who had sent supporting comments. I also get emails with venomous scorn from a few who have nothing of value to say other than name calling. Others offer critiques for which I am grateful, or praise, for which I am humbled. Since the beginning of time there has been sexual behavior and a value judgment placed upon it by others with different proclivities. If a sexual situation can be thought of, trust me, it has been tried. Most people have no problem with this but a few have serious feelings of guilt and seek help in order to deal with them. That's what I do. When I cannot help them adjust, I always refer them to a trained Psychiatrist for treatment. Many refuse to go, but some do, and the result is good.

Some people lash out through name-calling and venom, etc. To those I say stick with what you are comfortable, stories that promote your particular behavioral pattern - stay inside the lines. I have heard or personally witnessed nearly every type of sexual conduct known. I do not pass judgment, finding that by simply talking about it, does wonders for most people. I encourage couples to read stories such as those found here, and watch films together if they find enjoyment doing this. I also hope singles take this advice as well. Self-gratification is natural. From my point of view, it is a healthy pastime - and fun. I do this with the love of my life on occasion and find it always stimulates love-making. Sensuous external stimulation such a stories or films, can lead to some serious climaxes! I know, for I experimented with many sexual situations in the past and still fantasize about the things I hear, living vicariously through the lives of others. After all, that is what these stories are all about.

Alas, behavioral counseling is not an exact science and there are those whom I could not help, and who have spiraled out of control. I have attempted to keep track of those but eventually many fade from sight. I wish them well. That is the case of the young lady in the Awakening file. One of the prettiest girls I ever met, I believe she lived a fantasy world everyday of her life, seldom separating fact from fantasy. The stimulation "drugs" she told me about may have been true - another type drug altogether - or a total fantasy. The fact of the matter was she believed them to be true and that they were the source of all her problems.

Throughout our sessions I quickly realized my young client in the Awakening series was obsessed with the idea of huge penises, overactive imagination, and a late awakening of an overpowering sexual appetite. In fact, many women fantasize about large penises and this in itself is not an unhealthy thing. I have some of the "huge-size" trait myself, so I fully understood that part of her fantasy. But her problem went much deeper. Simply put, she needed someone else to be in total control and sought affection and approval through increasing numbers of sex partners, and escalating the degradation of her sex acts. That, coupled with an extremely active Libido, led her to make very poor decisions. I urged her to see a trained psychiatrist, get monthly STD tests and stick with single partners, but as you will see as you read the final chapters of her file, she finally spun out of control. All stories do not end happily.

CleoRa
CleoRa
2,146 Followers