The Awakening of a Slut Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shannon looked over her shoulder at her black master. "Oh please master! I need it! Please!" she pled with a whimper.

"No! Not yet!" Tommy said as he reached around her body and grabbed Jean by the hair. He pulled her off Shannon's chest. "Now it's your turn," he said to Shannon. He tapped her on the shoulder indicating he wanted her kneeling. Shannon knelt in front of Jean at Tommy's beckoning as he was pulling Jean closer to her. "Now you suck on this bitch's pussy for awhile."

Shannon shoved her mouth between Jean's partially spread legs and began lapping up her juices that were flowing from her body. Shannon's tongue on her clit and pussy lips sent shock waves through Jean's body. Jean squealed as Shannon's tongue danced all over her womanhood. Suddenly she felt a presence standing in front of her and opened her eyes. Hank had walked over and was standing directly in front of her. He leaned forward and kissed her as he groped her heaving tits. "Same rule applies to you. You don't come till you ask permission and I grant it." He then lifted her left tit and sucked it into his mouth. Jean whimpered as the sensations of having her cunt and tits pleasured at the same time took hold of her.

Jean's torture went on for several minutes before she could take no more. "Please!!" she begged. "I need to come! Please may I come master."

Hank smiled at Tommy standing next to him. What they had planned in the restaurant was working out nicely. "No! You may not come!"

Jean whimpered in frustration and disappointment as Tommy pulled Shannon's head from between Jean's legs. "Up on the bed you two!" Hank ordered them. "And leave the heels on. I think it's only appropriate that two sluts going at it keep their heels on." The two ladies were panting and moaning as they climbed on the bed and crawled to the middle.

The two guys looked at each other. "What do you think? Flip a coin?" Hank said.

"Sounds fair!"

Hank pulled a coin from his pocket. "Heads Jean is on top. Tails Shannon is." he said. He flipped the coin and watched it land on the bed. "Tails!" Tommy yelled out.

"On your back bitch!" Hank said to Jean. Jean rolled on her back and laid in the middle of the bed.

"Now you turn around my horny slut," Tommy said to Shannon. "Straddle her face." Shannon did as she was told. "Now each of you eat the other. And don't stop till we tell you to!"

Each woman dove into the other's cunt, licking, sucking, lapping and swallowing all the juice the other produced. The two guys sat back down to enjoy the show. The room was filled with the sounds of slurping and moans as each lady drove the other towards that climax both desperately needed. Shannon sucked Jean's clit into her mouth and nibbled on it, stroking it with her tongue, as Jean shoved her tongue inside Shannon's pussy drinking in every drop of cunt juice that came from it.

Shannon's climax slammed into her like a ton of bricks. She screamed into Jean's cunt as she kept her mouth locked on it. Her body tensed up for a second, and then began to spasm as wave after wave washed over her. Shannon's orgasm sent Jean over the edge. She began to moan and grunt as her body shook and convulsed. She shoved her cunt up into Shannon's sucking mouth as an involuntary reaction. She couldn't get enough of her tongue inside her.

Both men watched in awe as their ladies pleasured each other. "I swear! There's nothing more beautiful than watching a woman climax!" Hank said.

The ladies bucked and rocked the bed as each rode their orgasm through to its completion. As they began to slow down, "Keep going!" Hank said.

"Yeah! You two bitches aren't done yet! We'll tell you when you're done!" Tommy added. The two guys sat back and enjoyed their beers and the show as the ladies continued to eat the other through a couple more orgasms.

Time seemed to stand still for the ladies. The rest of the world was shut out as they ate each other till they were both exhausted. Finally the guys stood up and undressed. "OK! Flip over you two! Shannon on bottom, Jean on top." The ladies did as they were told moaning from the exertion and the sudden emptiness from their cunts.

Hank crawled up on the bed and between Jean's spread legs, his cock hanging over Shannon's head. Tommy positioned himself at the other end. They had decided they would fuck their own bitch's cunt and the other's mouth. Since Shannon was on the bottom, Tommy held Jean's head up by her hair as he plunged into Shannon's cunt, pulled out, then shoved it into Jean's mouth. It took several rotations till he finally got into a rhythm. "Damn! We really need to do this more often! This was a great idea buddy!"

Hank was slipping into his own rhythm as he fucked Jean's cunt and Shannon's mouth. It didn't take long before each guy was steadily humping both ladies. "It was nice that we got that blowjob in the car before we got here. I'm going to last a nice long time!" Hank smiled at Tommy. Each lady could taste the other's cunt juices on the rod that she was fed with.

As the humping continued and intensified the ladies began to gag as the cocks they were being fed pushed further and further into the throats. While the men began to grunt with each thrust of their cock. Tommy looked at Hank and grunted, "Should I . . ugh . . let up . . ugh . . on your bitch . . ugh . . man?"

"Hell no! UGH! Gag the bitch! UGH!"

The humping went on for more than fifteen minutes before Hank announced his impending orgasm. He grunted one last time before pounding it into Jean's pussy. His cock erupted inside her, filling her womb with his seed. He grunted with each thrust of his pelvis. Jean felt like she was being bent in half as Hank pounded her cunt and Tommy pounded her throat. If this is what it meant to be Hank's slut, then she couldn't get enough of it. Tommy's orgasm overtook him just at Hank's was subsiding. He pulled out of Jean's mouth and shoved it, balls deep, into Shannon's pussy. He too blew his load as he grunted and panted through it.

When both were finished they sat there trying to catch their breath as their cocks slipped from their bitch's cunt. Tommy finally spoke. "Now for the last act for the evening. You two bitches clean each other out." The guys chuckled as they slid off the bed. The two ladies looked at them with bleary eyes. They looked exactly like what had just happened. They looked like they'd just been completely used and taken.

Hank walked out and got another couple of beers for him and Tommy. When he came back in the bedroom the ladies were eagerly sucking and slurping at the other's pussy, drinking in all the male juice that came from them. After another ten minutes Tommy told Shannon they had to get going. "It's a work night and we need to get home."

"Shit!" Hank mumbled. "I forgot all about those luscious tits of your wife!"

"That's right! I did promise you a taste of them, didn't I?" Tommy said.

Shannon got off the bed and walked over to Hank without being told, sat in his lap in the chair, and wrapped her arm around his shoulder. "Leave something for the baby!" she giggled. Hank lifted her engorged cow tit and began a slow sucking on it. Shannon's cunt began to spasm again, as it always did whenever her tits were nursed on.

As Hank nursed on Shannon's tits Tommy held out his hand to Jean. "Come here gorgeous! I want to taste those sweet melons of yours." The two men nursed on the other's bitch's tits for almost fifteen minutes before Tommy said, "We have to go! It's late!"

As Shannon got off Hank's lap she whispered in his ear, "Next time you can suck on them as long as you want."

Jean hugged Tommy, "I want your cock in my pussy next time."

As the four got dressed the two ladies hugged and shared a kiss. The men just watched as they expressed their love and appreciation of the other. Then they sensuously caressed and touched each other's body like two lovers would.

Hank looked at Tommy and laughed. "I think we've created a monster!"

12