The Awakening of a Slut Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hank and Leon climbed on the bed, and knelt on either side of her by her head. Hank grabbed a handful of her hair, turned her head, then shoved his cock in her mouth till he hit the back of her throat. Jean gagged and tried to pull back, but Hank held her tightly. Hank groaned as the velvety warmth of her moist mouth engulfed his meat. "OH shit babe! For some reason your mouth feels softer tonight! You suck that cock bitch!" He pulled her head back allowing her to gasp for breath. He then shoved his cock in again. "Suck that cock bitch! Suck it good!" Hank pumped her head a half dozen times then turned her over to Leon.

Leon grabbed her head with his massive hands and shoved his big black cock into her mouth and throat. Once again Jean wretched from having her throat invaded in a way it was never intended. She forced herself to relax her throat, then began sucking on his cock like she was trying to suck the life right out of him. "OH SHIT HANK!" Leon moaned. "This bitch really knows how to give head!" Leon proceeded to fuck her face for a couple minutes before giving her back to Hank.

It was only a few minutes before Tony and Jerry were grunting as they pumped their seed into Jean's body. Jean couldn't respond as her mouth stayed stuffed with cock meat. Somewhere within the fucking frenzy she was being forced to endure she had another orgasm. Her body was now buzzing as every hole in it was staying stuffed with cock. She had always heard that fantasy was better than reality. But not for Jean, and not this time.

Hank pulled Jean's head off his cock and allowed her to climb off Tony. Tony and Jerry traded places with Hank and Leon, and the fucking continued. For the next three hours Jean's body was used and fucked in every conceivable way. She lost count of how many loads were emptied into her. She also lost count of how many orgasms her body was driven to. She was passed from man to man, used thoroughly by each one, and loved every minute of it.

The final act for the evening came with each man fucking her sore tits as Jean lay on the bed exhausted, semen oozing from her ass and cunt, and a stomach full of it. Each guy shot is final load of the evening all over her tits and face. She now looked like what she had allowed herself to become, a slut for the man who owned her.

Shortly after midnight Hank walked his three friends to the door and told them to drive safely home. Jean lay in bed half asleep as Hank walked back into the bedroom and crawled into bed next to her. "You ok?" Hank asked softly.

Jean looked across the pillow at him and smiled weakly. "Never better. Let me get some sleep, then we can talk about the next time."

12