The Awakening of Amy Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was all over. What she initially thought was going to be a quick one on one with Jorge had turned into the hardest and most extreme fucking she's ever experienced. The four Mexicans had given her a thorough going over but she had taken it all. From the hammering of their cocks up her cunt and ass, the double penetrations, the throat fucking and the fisting she had taken everything they gave her. And she loved every minute of it.

Jorge and his friends took one last look at the beautiful woman they had just fucked to exhaustion. She lay still on the mattress, her face and body drenched with their seed and cum continuing to leak out of her battered cunt, but somehow she still managed to look stunningly attractive. Then they were gone and Amy was finally left alone.

It took some time for her to collect her senses but eventually she got up and slipped her T-shirt and shorts back on, and picked up the restroom key from the floor. She went outside into the bright Californian sunshine and gingerly walked back across the road to the convenience store. Her cunt and especially her ass ached so much that she had trouble walking and had to take slow stuttering steps to minimise the pain. Eventually she reached the restroom, stripped off, and began to wash the layers of dried cum from all over her body. She looked in the mirror and hardly recognised herself there was so much cum on her face and in her hair. She cleaned herself up as much she could before putting her T-shirt and shorts back on. Fresh clothes would have to wait until after she had a proper shower.

Amy went back into the store and handed the key back to the old guy. The look on his face was priceless as she stared at the well fucked beauty, the dirty and stained T-shirt and the dried cum still in her hair clear evidence of what she had been doing for the last few hours. She turned to walk out the door and he smiled at her obvious discomfort.

"Well pretty lady it looks like you enjoyed your stay in our little town so I'm sure we'll see you again soon."

Several hours later Amy settled down into her seat on the long overnight flight home back to London. Despite a shower and change of clothes, her ass and pussy were still tender from the battering the gang of Mexicans had given her earlier in the day and doubted whether she'd ever feel such complete satisfaction again.

12