The Awakening of Amy Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Stop pushing everyone, you'll all get your turn. We've got all night and the cock teasing slut isn't going anywhere."

"Those of you who want to use her mouth first go to the top of the table and those of you who want to feel her up move to the sides. The rest of you form a line here."

"That's it, that's much better. Okay, well get started then. Go ahead and fuck the bitch."

She felt cocks being rammed into her cunt and down her throat, while hands roamed over her stomach and breasts. The man fucking her throat came quickly and fired a couple of streams of hot semen into her mouth and then a couple more on her pretty face and in her hair. No sooner than he had finished when another man took his place and she felt her mouth and throat filled again. The man between her legs pulled out just in time to shoot his load all over her breasts and stomach. Another man mounted her and began hammering into her for all he was worth.

"Take this you cock teasing slut, and this, and this." he snarled at her as he savagely thrust his prick into her.

"You're not going to be able to stand when I've finished with you." he smiled down at her wickedly as he savagely powered into Amy.

When he came he didn't bother pulling out, wanting to breed the bitch, and his hot cum filled the white woman's cunt. Another man mounted her, then another, and another as the Pakistani men continued the assault on her stunning body. By now two men were taking it in turns to shove their cocks down her throat, twisting her head from side to side in turn. Cum was now dripping from her battered cunt and a few of the men decided to take her in the ass instead. They reamed her rear channel hard and fast it wasn't long before cum was leaking out of her ass as well.

She felt herself being turned over and stretched across the table so her breasts were flattened against the green baize. A man moved up behind her and Amy felt one of her legs being pulled up onto the table, allowing easier access to both her cunt and ass. She felt him feed his cock into her welcoming cunt and start to piston in and out of her. At the same time two more cocks were taking it in turns to fuck her mouth and throat. Hands continued to roughly grab at her breasts and also slipped under her ass. When it wasn't being used by a cock she felt fingers penetrate up her rear channel.

By now nearly all the men had taken an active part in what they thought was her gang rape and were coming back to pound into her wonderful body for a second time, using all three of her holes for their own gratification. Meanwhile Amy was still loving having all the Pakistani men take her and the fact that they all thought they were raping her turned the brown haired beauty on even more. They flipped her over onto her back again and the next batch of men continued the assault on the gorgeous white woman, drilling their Cocks into her cunt or ass and down her throat, then firing streams of cum either inside her or over her already semen caked body. She heard a cheer go up and wondered what was happening when she felt her cunt empty for the first time in ages. She looked up and saw the barman approach the table, gasping as she saw the incredible size of his erect cock. It was easily bigger than any cock she'd taken, close to twelve inches in length and really thick.

"You ready now to get a real fuck lady?" he said smiling down at her as he approached the table.

He grabbed her hips and pulled her towards him so her ass was resting on the edge of the table. He pushed her legs wide apart and then mounted her, feeding his massive cock inch by inch into her juicy cunt. Amy gasped as she felt the size of the man invading her, stretching her like no one had ever done before. She felt his cock push hard against her cervix, filling her up completely, and still he wasn't all the way in. Her whole body tingled with pleasure and an orgasm coursed through her as the man hammered his cock into her cunt hard and fast. A second quickly followed.

Though she had planned to remain passive throughout the gang rape and let them think they were fucking her against her will, the wonderful sensations this man was giving her were too much just to lie still. She started arching her back, driving her hips up to meet his thrusts, and then locked her legs up around his back, trying to see if she could get him just that little bit deeper inside her. She screamed with pleasure and her head rocked from side to side as the monster cock lit fires of desire all through her body.

"Oh my God, you're splitting me in two," she cried out, "It feels so wonderful. Fuck me, fuck me!"

He looked down at the gorgeous white woman lying beneath him impaled on his prick, her body thrashing around as he brought her to heights of pleasure she had never experienced before. He briefly stopped his assault on her body and leaned down to whisper in her ear.

"Lady I know we've broken you and you're now totally addicted to Pakistani cock. I know that in the future you'll be coming back to the neighbourhood every day so we can fuck you. You can't live without our cocks."

"Okay lady, you asked for it." he said to her with an evil grin on his face. "You've a body that was just built for fucking, let's see how much you like this."

He reached down, grabbed her shoulders, and began ramming his cock up her again with long savage thrusts. He quickened his pace and felt her body tremble as another series of orgasms shot through her. After a couple of minutes pistoning into the brown haired beauty he pulled out and turned her over so she was lying face down on the table. He spread her ass cheeks and then placed the tip of his gigantic cock against her anus. She tried to twist away, scared that he would destroy her ass.

"Hold her steady," he commanded the men," she's going to enjoy this."

They held her arms and he grabbed her hips firmly, locking her in place and giving her no way of escaping the anal rape she was just about to experience. Even though they were both well-lubricated he found it hard going to get past her tight anal sphincter. He pushed in harder, rotating his hips all the time, and very slowly got a little deeper into her. Finally her muscles relaxed just enough for him to feed his cock deep up her ass. She screamed and felt pain like never before as inch after inch of his massive prick invaded her rear channel and soon she had taken eight inches of his meat up her ass. Even though he was only moving in and out slowly the pain was still intense and tears were running down her cheeks.

He gave her a little time to get used to his mammoth size and then began to push in a little deeper. Suddenly it felt as though he was bottoming out so he rotated his hips and changed the angle of penetration slightly. This did the trick and now he was all the way through her rectum and was pushing the tip of his prick into her colon. The pain persisted as he went deeper and deeper into her until finally she felt his balls pressing against her ass cheeks. She had taken all twelve inches of his monster cock inside her.

"That's it lady, I knew you could take it." he said. "Now just relax and enjoy it."

As she gradually adapted to hisincredible size the pain gradually started to subside and her screams were replaced by moans of pleasure. He took this as a signal to start fucking her ass properly, increasing the length of his thrusts, and loved the way the walls of her rear channel gripped his shaft like a tight fitting glove. Now he was reaming her ass hard and fast and Amy's body was shaking with almost continuous orgasms. The barman soon felt his own climax approach and it wasn't long before he flooded her with stream after stream of his hot juices. As he pulled out cum poured out of her first stretched anus and she collapsed onto the table.

The barman moved away but many of the men still hadn't finished with the beautiful white woman. There was no point in using her ass, the barman had completely wrecked it for the rest of the night, but there was still two other holes to fill. Several of them moved back up to her face and took it in turns to shove their cocks down her throat, while others moved up behind her and rammed their pricks up her cunt doggy fashion. By now they knew it wasn't rape and she was enjoying taking all their cocks inside her, but it didn't lessen their pleasure as they all loved fucking the magnificent body of this gorgeous white woman.

She was turned around onto her back again so the last few men could mount her. By the time the last man entered her only around twenty people were left. They crowded round the rutting couple and started jacking off and as soon as he pulled out of Amy they gave her a cum bath, firing stream after stream of hot white fluid all over her head and body. Her breasts and stomach were completely covered with semen and it was caked on her pretty face and in her hair. She had taken a proper pounding.

Amy lay back on the table almost unconscious. It was now nearly 4 AM and since she had parked her car up nearly seven hours ago around seventy-five Pakistani youths and men had fucked her, most on multiple occasions. Initially most of them had thought that they were raping her but now it was obvious to them how much she actually wanted it. Amy knew the barman was right about the things he whispered to her. They had broken her and she was totally addicted to Pakistani cock. The brown haired beauty knew that in the future she would be returning to their neighbourhood every day so they could give her magnificent body the fucking she craved for.

12