The Awakening of Angel Ch. 02

Story Info
Angel gets unsettling instructions and fights arousal.
3k words
4.36
10.7k
3
3

Part 2 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/17/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

17 June

Circe (Angel)

Alexandra was in the bathroom and I could hear the water running in the tub. I had been "informed" that taking a bath was a requirement and could not be refused. And it appeared that I now had a handmaid or whatever they called it back in the day. On the other hand she was really beautiful and even though I wouldn't consider myself bisexual I had to admit she made me a little bit hot. Yes I've fooled around with girls and even had a few short-term relationships but Alexandra could become an object of lust.

The sound of water running ceased as Alexandra called from the bathroom, "Miss Circe, it's ready." Pushing the door open I stopped dead in my tracks. Alexandra was standing next to the tub totally naked. My mouth must have dropped open as I drank in the sight of this apparently perfect woman. Damn I hated her! Well not really but she had a body I would have died for.

She was tall and toned and her muscles showed the results of regular exercise without appearing muscular. The other thing was that she had body fat in all the right places and had feminine curves that made my eyes travel over her whole form. Her hair had been let down and cascaded down her back and over her shoulders to flow around her breasts. God what tits! Perfectly symmetrical, pert, firm and in no need of a bra. The chilly air of the room had awakened her nipples which were pointing rigidly straight out from perfectly round 50 cent sized areolas. God I wanted to suck on those!

From her perfectly formed cleavage my visual journey continued down her tight stomach which held the cutest little belly button you've ever seen. Ok, things were getting weird because not only did I want to suck on her tits, I had this primal urge to stick my tongue in that beautiful belly button. It's safe to say that I've never thought I'd have a desire like that.

Curvaceous hips framed a stunning bubble butt in back which showed no signs of being influenced at all by gravity, and a naked mound in front that indicated nothing but pure adult womanhood. As she moved her pussy lips parted slightly to display these flowery labia that were perfect just like the rest of her. My gaze halted long enough that I could see that her lips were engorging from arousal. Interesting, and I must admit I was pleased that I was the one causing the arousal. And do I need to say anything about her legs at this point? I think you get the picture. There was an old comedian who used to say, "Her legs reached from earth to heaven" and that was certainly the case with Alexandra.

Stepping towards the tub I started to pull off my tank top when Alexandra stopped me. "No Miss, that's my job and you must let me perform my duties." I began to object but then decided there was no point since Tillman had left very specific instructions. Alexandra took my tank top and slowly pulled it over my head. It was unusual because it was so slow. It wasn't like just taking clothes off for bed or for a shower. This had a sensual undertone.

The same slow removal occurred when she undid the button on my shorts but with a slightly different nuance, She was facing me and as she pulled them down she bent at the knees so that her face was at the same level as my crotch. She halted for a slight moment and leaned perceptibly in close to inhale my scent. Rather than being incensed I found that I had to fight the urge to grab the back of her head and force her face into my pussy.

As I stepped out of my shorts she moved gracefully behind me, her breasts swaying in a most hypnotic fashion and it was all I could do to keep myself from reaching out and grabbing a handful. Repeating the same slow motions Alexandra unhooked my bra and let it fall to the floor. Fingers then gently made their way into the elastic of my panties. But they seemed to linger and travel longer than what the task at hand required. I sensed, more than felt, her bending again at the knees as my panties were pulled down. Then I knew for sure when I felt hot breath on my ass as I kicked away my panties. Soft nimble fingers ran through my hair which she gathered up and tied with a white silk ribbon.

Alexandra then stepped around and taking my hand led me to the tub and we both stepped in. "You will need to remain standing Miss." Reaching down into the lavender scented water she retrieved a sponge and allowed warm soapy water to cascade down my shoulders. I have to say that I was thoroughly enjoying this experience but it was also getting me really hot. The sponge expertly began to scrub every single inch of my body beginning at my neck and working down my back. My ass seemed to get an extra measure of attention and the sensation was unreal!

"Please turn around and face me Miss." Obediently I began to turn but my foot slipped on the bottom of the tub and I lost my balance. Alexandra's arms shot out and grabbed me and prevented a rather ungraceful fall. I can tell you that I was totally right about her working out. She was strong! But in the process of steadying me her right arm grazed under my left breast and momentarily pressed it into my chest. A surge of excitement shot down my spine and spread throughout my body, temporarily making my knees weak. Since she was already supporting me I'm sure she felt the extra weight.

Now facing her I was very conflicted. I wanted to just throw myself at her, wrap my legs and arms around her, and thrust my tongue into that luscious mouth. But one of the rules from Tillman was no sex at all and I wanted to see where all this would go. So I stood like a statue and allowed Alexandra to wash the front half of me. Again she started with my neck but was soon on my boobs. The girls were already on high alert with the sensation of sponge being almost unbearable. Plus it seemed to spend way more time in the region than what was needed just for proper cleaning.

I was dreading the thought of the sponge reaching the lower part of my body. The hormones and adrenalin had my body on the edge and an orgasm was lurking close at hand just waiting for the go signal. Again she bent at the knees and she was face to "face" with my lady parts. The evil sponge was then upon me, gently moving over the front of my pussy and also up in between my legs. I let out a little moan of ecstasy as my hips slightly bucked towards the sponge.

"Miss, you must really try to control yourself. You know the rules."

"Yes I do Alexandra, but if you keep hitting my clit that way it won't be much longer before I'm screaming like banshee."

"Nevertheless Miss. I have my instructions, and for right now you must allow me to bathe you and please do what you can to maintain control."

"Ok Alexandra. I don't want you to get in trouble or me get kicked out so I will try to be compliant." But if she didn't move on to other areas soon we were all going to be failures. Through superhuman effort I held off an orgasm (or two) and she helped me out to the tub. Out came a fluffy white towel and I just prayed to God that this would be quick. But it wasn't and I ended up even more aroused. Alexandra even noticed the issue and brought it to my attention. "Miss, I've dried your vagina three times now and it just keeps getting wet. Is there a problem?" "Hell yes there's a problem you stupid bitch of a tormentor" I thought to myself, "You are a stunningly hot babe that keeps rubbing my hot zones and all I want to do is fuck your brains out. So fuck yes, there's a fucking problem!" But instead of telling her the truth I just made some lame excuse about trapped water. Man I wanted to bury my mouth in her pussy and make her as wet as she'd made me.

18 June

Tillman

The late morning sun warmed my skin as I laid by the pool, setting out the next part of the plan for Angel. Roxie, my German Shepherd, had found the shade of a tree to lay under, but it seemed she always had one eye open keeping vigilant guard over me. She had been my assigned military working dog and I was her handler, although it often seemed to be the other way around. I still vividly remember the time we got ambushed and I had to forcibly keep her from leaping out into the fire zone. She had gone into wild protection/attack mode and as enemy fire inched closer I had to push her into a shallow depression and lay on top to keep her from getting hit. That broke all sorts of regulations since we were told to always protect ourselves first but whoever put that regulation out was never a military dog handler. Idiot! I was very happy to have been able to adopt her after her retirement from the military. To say that I love her would be a huge understatement.

The nearby beeping of a truck backing up returned me from my mental remembrance of that deployment. Ah yes, Angel. I guess it was a day for daydreaming because I drifted back to the Club when I first saw her walk in my door. Funny how things imprint on your memory. I recalled the scent of the flowers mixed with hers, and the way her brunette hair bounced in time with her breasts as she crossed the room. The rhythmic flexing of her toned legs as they easily balanced on those tall stiletto heels, topped off by an ass that was truly mesmerizing.

For some reason I began to feel uncomfortable until I realized that I had a raging hard on. And when I say raging, I mean the kind that almost hurt and the rigidity that most women wished their men had. Reaching down towards my skyward pointing member, I momentarily considered taking matters into my own hand. Okay, sorry for the bad joke, but if I hadn't said it someone else would have.

My thoughts continued to dwell on Angel and I decided that I wanted to keep the arousal because it was the result of her image, perhaps in a strange way to be close to her. I basked in the tightness and sensation of my erection, allowing my mind to dwell on her. Then I heard that delicious giggle and feared a hands-free orgasm. I rolled off the pool chair and dove into the cool turquoise water, allowing myself to sink to the bottom. Sitting there surrounded in that quietly burbling liquid, I became aware of my heartbeat, realizing that it was beating faster and harder because of her. And it was at that moment that I realized that my PTSD seemed calmed by the recall of her and that innocent, girl-next-door giggle. In all honesty I had never felt that way before about any woman. Never.

Later that afternoon I finished my next set of instructions and e-mailed them to Alexandra. Beautiful, deadly, extremely capable and intelligent Alexandra. She was part of my team and had been for a very long time. The only female I entrusted my life with more than her was Roxie. But she's a story for another time.

17 June

Circe (Angel)

I was lounging on the couch in nothing but a very soft cotton bath robe waiting for the polish on my toes to dry. The morning had begun with a shower, followed by hair brushing and nail painting, and yes all again assisted or performed by Alexandra. I'm guessing you are pissed at me for skipping the details of the shower but thankfully for me it wasn't erotic, well not much anyway, so there isn't much to tell.

What was a struggle was the itchiness from all my hair starting to grow in. Tillman had instructed absolutely no hair removal from any part of my body. Dealing with the pubic hair growing back wasn't so bad since I had been "natural" in my younger years. But armpits and legs were very bothersome and made me very edgy since those areas had been kept bare from almost the first day that a single dark hair appeared. I was also anxious about going out in public with hairy pits and legs and really hoped to wear clothes to cover them up until this was over. I also realized that I would also have hair outside of my bikini line, and some on my areolas. This was not making for a happy girl.

Alexandra stepped into the room from the office and handed me a sheet from the printer. "This is for you from Mr. Tillman. I'll go get your clothes ready." I watched her walk away, and truthfully I was lusting after her ass as she disappeared around the corner. In a very short time I had come to know that she was very intuitive and aware of her surroundings, so I'm pretty sure she knew I was staring at her butt. Oh well, that was the least of my concerns right at the moment. I turned my attention to the sheet of paper which just had an address, a time, and was signed "Teacher." Great! What was in store for me this time? Another electric orgasm chair? But I had to admit that I was just a little more than excited at the prospect of what might lie ahead.

Alexandra had laid out a pair of skinny jeans, a black t-shirt, and sandals. When I asked about underwear she just noted that Teacher had instructed no underwear as well as no makeup. Well this was just getting bizarre. Not the no underwear thing. Lots of guys liked having their girls be commando. In fact it was well known that if you wanted a guy to get an overload of testosterone and go all animal, all you had to do was whisper in his ear that you weren't wearing any panties. It's the prescription for an instant erection and his undivided attention. Ha ha. Guys are so funny and easy to manipulate. Just tell them you aren't wearing underwear and they go all caveman ape-shit.

No the bizarre part was the no makeup requirement. Guys just normally want their women wearing makeup and even though I don't wear lots I still normally have it on when I go out. All of these strange and seemingly unrelated requirements were unsettling, and some were actually going to be hard on me, especially the one about the hair.

I was also purposefully trying not to think about the prohibition on masturbation. My libido runs probably higher than most women. I'm not a sex addict per se, since I won't sleep with just anyone, but I do love being in relationships and I adore a good fuck. In reality the two don't always exist together at the same time. I've been with really great guys that I loved who had small penises. The sex was great because of how much I cared about them. It was all about the closeness and the emotional connection. But they weren't a great fuck. You know what I mean ladies. Then I've been with some guys who I didn't have a real emotional connection with but did have an animalistic one. They had to have decent sized cocks, preferably girthy enough to stretch and fill without hurting too much. Plus they had to know how to use them and a talented tongue was icing on the cake. These guys were just great fucks and sometimes all a girl wants is just a good hard banging accompanied by a few mind-blowing orgasms.

But back to the masturbation thing. I normally get myself off 4-5 times a week. Maybe more if I'm stressed or there's a guy I'm interested in and maybe less if I'm regularly having sex. But now that Tillman had shut the fun factory down things were going to get tense. And having naked Alexandra sponging my clit and poking her breasts in my face without being able to rub one out was going to be agony. Is there a female version of blue balls? If so then I was pretty sure I was going to have a raging case of purple pussy.

Then again, how would Tillman know if I just snuck in a quick pillow hump or rub against the bedpost? My rapidly forming little plot came to a screeching halt when I remembered Tillman's steely gaze. Those eyes could see into my inner soul so I had no doubt that they would rat me out for a quick self-gratification. The idea of sitting on top of the washing machine during spin cycle became my fallback plan until I realized I was just making it worse thinking about it. And I sure didn't want to have to change my jeans before I even left the house, but if things went the way previous events had, I'd have wet jeans before I got back home.

Picking up my purse and car keys I headed out the door on my way to the address given to me by Alexandra. What was in store for me next? I wasn't sure, but I was sure it would be something I wasn't expecting. I had no idea how right I was.