The Awakening of Angel Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The other end of the spectrum is the person with irrational super-ego or narcissism. It's always someone else's fault no matter what the evidence is to the contrary. In their minds they can do no wrong because they are so perfect they couldn't possibly make a mistake. Sadly these people don't realize that they have even lower self-esteem than the first group. Deep down inside they know they are messed up but bury it behind a façade of ego. To admit error would be admitting to what was buried so deep.

Before I progress further I should note that our Angel is neither of these extremes, although she leans more heavily towards the super-ego side of the spectrum. And this might be a good time to tell you a little more about myself and my plans for Angel.

As you already know I am involved with the military, but you don't need to know much more than that at the moment. And no, it's not a situation that if I told you I'd have to shoot you. That's such a stupid saying because the opposite is actually closer to the truth. If I told you then they might shoot me for telling you. The nature of what I do gives me lots of free time and also additional income which allows me to have my businesses.

But besides what would be considered "normal" work I also have a number of responsibilities and talents that I am frequently called upon by governments or private individuals to use. No, I'm not a mercenary. I have personal ethics and a code of conduct that I will never break and I expect my teams to all follow the same code. But I do sometimes use these special skills and talents for personal interests and projects.

One of those areas of talent and interest is in human development, in helping people become the best in a given area, or the best from an overall perspective. Maybe it's in being a sniper, or an IT Warfare Specialist (hacker). I have helped people become world-class CEO's and others to become committed and caring husbands. The range is pretty much limitless because there are certain principles of human behavior that I can match with specific training methods to achieve a desired outcome. In simple terms, I can figure out what makes people tick and can help them become better, and no it's not brain-washing or mind games. Well not for the good people anyway.

The astute reader might also be able to infer that the same principles could be used to take a person the other way. That is, to remove someone evil by training them into state of mental ineffectiveness. Let's just say I prefer not to talk about that end of things. If this skill is used to help people then it has a positive effect on the trainer, conversely, if it is used to neutralize people, it has a negative effect on the trainer. I'll also say that I've had too many negatives and so I actively seek out positives to counteract. That's one of the sources of my nightmares and insomnia, those negatives who invade my dreams. There are other things that keep me awake but I don't want to talk about it anymore than that.

So moving on to happier thoughts, Angel was one of those positives. I sensed her even before she entered my club that night and when she walked across the floor I knew she was the next one. She portrayed a self-assured confidence in her persona, but I could see that it was partially contrived. As I mentioned earlier, she leaned more towards the super-ego but I wanted her to be balanced, to find the true inner confidence and be able to bask in that discovery.

For whatever reason, something deep and hidden was keeping her from the discovery of that confidence. One of the markers was her interaction with others. There was an emotional distance that she kept. She loved the attention of guys and women but never let anyone get inside. And she was always careful to make sure nobody's feelings got hurt. It was a way to rationalize that what she was doing was acceptable. But the end result was that it was hurting her. She needed to learn a number of things, one of which we have already mentioned. True confidence means being able to let others lead.

Among other things, Angel didn't want others to be in control. And part of my job was to help her figure out why. That's one reason why I put so many restrictions on her, it was to take her control away. The process normally resulted in a gradual increase in anxiety where the individual felt the loss of all control and had no choice but to rely on another for support.

The restrictions on sex were also aimed at achieving this same goal. Create arousal, but not allow fulfillment, increase arousal while telling the trainee to control orgasm and then pushing it to where they couldn't control it. Deep in the psyche the orgasm itself became a failure to control. One of my jobs was to help ramp that up and still control myself. I had only slipped once when I had kissed her after seeing she had bit her lip during a session. I vowed at that time to not let it happen again but had doubts as to my abilities to follow through. I was getting personally involved with this girl.

But enough of talking psychobabble. Right in front of me was a gorgeous human female, bent over a table, naked from the waist down, about to put a horse tail butt plug in her ass. Now I must admit I'm not into the whole butt-plug-with-a-tail gig, but she had chosen it from all the items on the rack. That was in intriguing choice on her part and it was obvious it was making her hot. And watching her get hot was getting me hot, agonizingly hot.

It was bad enough when she let the lube dribble down her ass crack, but it got worse when she lubed the plug, caressing the lube on like it was a cock. But the coup-de-grace happened when she reached back to put it in. She positioned the tip of the plug at her opening and paused, then turned her head to look directly into my eyes, then forcefully rammed it in with one hard thrust. A little yelp escaped from her throat slightly but quickly stifled it and her eyelids partially shut with the pain, but she never broke eye contact. So you know how guys talk about almost blowing their load? Well if a speck of dust had landed on my cock at that moment I would have been spraying cum like a loose fire hose.

Truth be told I winced a little on the inside when she rammed it in there so fast and hard. I knew that had to hurt like crazy since I could tell by previous observation that she wasn't into regular anal play. More than anything I hoped it hadn't caused any damage. Hopefully I had kept a neutral expression on my face. She laid there motionless for a while and then spoke.

"Teacher, my I speak?"

"Yes."

"Are you pleased with my choice? Do you like the way my ass tail looks?"

"It's fine" I said, trying to remain stone-faced.

She wiggled her butt a little which accentuated the tail. "Wouldn't you like to do something to me?" she said huskily.

"I think we should get you in that corset and back up to my guests, so stand up and we'll get the gown off," I replied.

My response caused a look of disappointment and then a flash of anger to cross her face. Little did she know that it had taken a super-human effort on my part not to leap over, grab that beautiful ass, and ram my throbbing cock balls-deep into her dripping wet pussy, which was alluringly hiding behind that damned horse tail. If I didn't concentrate on something else really fast I was going to have a mess to clean up.

I unfastened the gown and let it fall to her waist then handed her the corset to position in front while I cinched the back. It took a while to get all the laces fed through the eyelets, mainly because my hands were shaking so much. I began to tighten them up each time she exhaled until her waist was where I remembered it and then I began to tie them off.

"More please Teacher."

"What?"

"Tighter please. I want it tighter."

I pulled the laces even further in and hesitated.

"Again. Please?"

This time there was an audible gasp and grunt followed by a muted sigh of pleasure. I tied off the laces, pulled the gown up and buttoned it, and smoothed down the back. Angel started for the door to the passage and when she got about ten paces away, without looking back, raised the gown above her ass and held it there while she walked. The tail started to swish back and forth. It was mesmerizing and looked strangely familiar. What was it? Then it hit me like a ton of bricks. Brittany Bensen! The girl from next door when I was a kid. She was a runner and I loved watching her ponytail swish when she ran. I flashed back to being thirteen again. It was a happy and simpler time and I was so naïve and innocent. Watching Angel walk put me at peace for a moment, but so much bad had happened since then that there was no hope of ever going back.

Circe

When we got back upstairs the Ball was going on like we had never left. It hurt to walk with that plug in my ass and I can't imagine how much more it would have hurt without that numbing treatment. Yet there were some benefits. Since I was au natural the tail brushed my inner thighs as I walked. This sensation coupled with the sensitivity of my clit and breasts to put me on a high edge. That doesn't make sense but it's the only way I can describe it.

Tillman led me to the dance floor and I was determined to avoid a repeat of my previous failure. As the dance began I faltered a number of times but he caught me. I released my will and allowed him to guide my steps and movements. It all became so fluid, so dreamlike, the music, the movement, and my heightened arousal. It was like being on some glorious drug induced ecstasy. I think hours must have passed before I noticed that all the guests had departed and the music had ended. I looked up dreamily at Tillman, parting my lips slightly, begging for a kiss.

Looking down at me he nodded and said, "You have done well tonight and made progress." But there was no kiss, no emotion. I couldn't believe that he was walking me up the stairs and out the front door.

"My driver will take you home. Madame Moliere will send someone tomorrow to pick up the gown. Keep the tail. You may have need of it at a later date. I'll be in touch."

"But.."

He opened the door to the limo, assisted me in and shut the door. As the limo pulled away the anger started welling up in me. I wanted to tear something up or throw something and scream. But the damned corset and butt plug all but forced me to sit still. I knew I had to calm down or I would pass out again. And the numbing stuff in my ass was wearing off. Damn you Tillman! Why don't you like me? I stewed in silent pain for the ride home.

12