The Awakening of Angel Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I finally came to, the room was partially darkened. The sun had gone back down. Angel was laying there, completely naked, looking at me, and stroking my chest.

"Um, how long have I been out?"

She smiled with an impish smirk. "Well it's 8:30 PM so you do the math. You're a smart guy."

I laid there totally relaxed for the first time in a long, long time. And I was happy.

"Well Angel, I guess this changes everything and nullifies our contract. I'm sorry."

She looked at me quizzically for a moment and then softly replied.

"Teacher, my name is Circe or Trainee. I don't see why this nullifies our contract. The terms of the contract stated that you could do with me as you wished and that I have no say in the matter nor any safe word. Tonight you did with me as you wished and you were within the terms of the contract that I was also signatory to. In addition you once told me to never apologize and yet you just did."

I was stunned for a moment. "So you wish to continue?"

She smiled demurely, bit her lower lip, and looked down. "Yes I do Teacher. Do with me what you wish and help me in my journey of discovery."

It was only later that I realized that when she was looking down she had been looking at my cock. I also had the feeling that I had been played that night. Or maybe played isn't the right word. More like I had been the Trainee. If that was the case then she was very good at it. I stared at her naked form and she giggled a bit but made no attempt to cover up. Admittedly I was intrigued and enthralled by her. And that was a feeling that I savored along with the fact of the night's sleep with no nightmares. Did she drive my demons away?

"Well then Trainee, I guess we will begin the next step. I hope you are ready."

She answered by rolling over on her stomach and raising her ass up in the air.

'Holy shit,' I thought to myself. And then I stopped thinking again for a few more hours.

12