The Awakening of Angel Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tighten up on that Slave! And DO NOT allow it to fall out! And it will be very hard since you are so wet and so spread apart. If you drop it the punishment will get worse!"

The walls of her vagina flexed and the plug sucked in a little further. I stood up and examined the results of my handiwork. It had taken about an hour but Angel had clamps on every sensitive part of her body. Even with the hood and hundreds of clamps she was still gorgeous. Then something caught my eye at the bottom of the hood. I glistened and then began to roll down her collarbone. It was a tear, which was quickly followed by one and then another, and soon there were two streams on either side.

"Are you crying Slave?"

"No...Mas...ter. It's...sweat...hot...under...hood..."

Soon the exertion caused beads of sweat to break out over her whole body.

Circe

I thought those first few clamps hurt but I was so wrong. Tillman was truly a master with this. He knew exactly where each of my erogenous zones were and how big they were and each square inch got a clamp. At first I could feel each clamp and then the pain turned into long bands and as more bands were created they connected to each other. It felt like my body was outlined in pain. There was a sharp jab at the base of my neck which felt like a needle rather than a clamp. Then he went to work on my pussy and I felt a clamp go on and forgot all about my neck. Strangely enough the clamp on my pussy didn't really hurt. More clamps went on and then I felt him reaching behind me and I got the weirdest sensation, like my pussy was being stretched wide open. More clamps and I felt even more spread open but I didn't feel self-conscious. Where the hell did my modesty go?

Then he grabbed my clit and pulled and had I not been chained up I would have jumped. Something put pressure on it and started pulling my clit towards the floor. Within moments I felt something entering my vagina and he told me to tighten up on it and he said it would be difficult to hold onto. Ha ha! The joke was on him. I regularly did Kegel exercises and even used Ben Wa balls and weighted eggs. Why do I do that you ask? Because guys love it. If I'm interested in seeing a guy again I can tighten up during sex and drive him wild. If the guy is terrible in bed I can tighten up and make him cum which gets it over with and on his way, or me on mine. Does that make me a slut? If that's the case then how is it any different than faking an orgasm to get a guy to finish? In any case, holding onto that thing in my vagina was easy and I could do it for hours.

The pain was unbelievable, my muscles were convulsing and I couldn't help crying. The convulsing caused the clamps to bounce and jiggle which increased the pain which caused my muscles to twitch even more. It was a vicious cycle. But there was something about the pain - in a weird way I liked it. It caused all my senses to be heightened. Then something interesting happened. I became aware of the weight on my clit and it felt good. And if I moved my hips the weight stimulated my clit. And when my clit started getting aroused the sensation of the clamps changed. Experts say that the pain causes a release of endorphins. If that's what this was then I wanted more. I swayed my hips more creating a rhythm which also caused the plug in my pussy to pull on my vaginal walls. Now all my awareness became focused on my clit and the bands of pain from the clamps began to feed energy into my clit. That's the only way I can describe it. Ok girl, this feels really good and has all the indications of leading to an orgasm.

I got a good rhythm going with my hips but it must have looked strange to Tillman to see me gyrating and yet in so much pain. The weights pulled, my clit engorged, as did my pussy lips which pulled them tighter. My rhythm increased, more endorphins released and I felt high like I was on drugs. The pain was gone and turned into rays of pleasure. It built and fed on itself until my body couldn't take it anymore and released in the strongest orgasm of my life, but it didn't stop. It came in waves of rising intensity. I heard myself screaming but it sounded funny because my lips were clamped. It was doubly arousing to know that Tillman had done this to me and was watching me.

Wave after wave came for how long I didn't know. Then they started to dissipate and I began to slow down. Whoosh - snap! I yelped in surprise. Tillman was using the whip and he had knocked off two of the clamps which caused another release of endorphins and my orgasm ramped back up. Whoosh -snap! Scream of ecstasy. Whoosh - snap! Whoosh - snap! Whoosh - snap! I floated away from my body into a continuous orgasm. It was heaven. Then there were no more strikes. All the clamps were off and my orgasm faded away. I went limp in my shackles and basked in the afterglow. So is that what pain does to you? In that case, like a drug addict, I wanted more. I purposely relaxed my pelvic floor muscles and let the weight drop from my vagina, which mad a dull thud when it hit the cold stone floor. Then I released my sphincter and let my pee flow.

Tillman

This was an experience to be remembered. The sight of a hooded Angel, covered in clamps, and shackled to the wall. And the musk from her vagina filled the whole room. You know that scents are one of the most powerful things to evoke past events and feelings. Have you ever been somewhere that somebody walked by that was wearing the same perfume or cologne of a past lover? A whole flood of emotions and past memories come flood back don't they? Well I woke up to the smell of Angel's scent that she had rubbed all over her naked breasts, and it was the same smell I picked up that first night she walked into my club. And nearly every time I had been with her I had inhaled that intoxicating scent.

Biologists often talk about pheromones and their purpose, mainly to attract someone of the opposite sex for the purpose of mating. They not only say they have a very powerful effect on parts of our brains, they are also keyed to certain people that are biologically compatible. So one girls pheromones might be really attractive to one guy and repulsive or non-detectable to another who was incompatible. That had to be what was going on here because I was losing control. There were a number of things I'd done that I wished I hadn't. But she had this effect on me and I was very on edge. It was dangerous in my line of work to lose control and make bad decisions.

Her pheromones were everywhere and they also emanated from her breath, her hair, and her sweat. I stepped closer and put my nose near her armpit and inhaled deeply and got an immediate erection. You might think that's pervy but honestly I don't give a shit what you think. Guys generally love the way women smell and I'm not talking perfumes here.

I'll let you ladies in on a little secret that you may or may not already know. If you are in a relationship with a man for any period of time and you have unwashed panties laying around, they have been sniffed. First time the guy is at your place and you have a hamper in the bathroom and he uses the bathroom - yep your panties were sniffed. You can think it's disgusting all you want but it's reality. And what would it be like if things were opposite and your scent made us want to vomit? So if you are smart and want to keep your man interested, get a pair of dark panties really soaked and leave them on the floor where he can see them. Dark works best because when your wetness dries it leaves a white crust. Or at least it appears white against the dark fabric. As you well know it's not always clear and can range to light brown and shows that way against lighter colors. The image is sometimes too close to something else brown and that might be a turnoff, it just depends on the guy. So if you take my advice on this, I guarantee that there is hot sex in your immediate future. So use what your Momma gave you.

So why this long discourse? I just wanted to make the point about how powerful scents really are. And the scent of Angel was similar to Brittany. Not exactly but close. And don't think that my attraction to Angel was connected to my feelings about Brittany. That's absolutely not the case. But I wanted to drink in Angel so I took a whiff of her sweat and the armpits are the best place to do that. So if you don't like it then, well, I guess I don't care. It's your loss because you are discounting a weapon in your arsenal.

Now back to Angel. She was crying and moaning in pain but then she started to sway her hips and the weights on the clit clip and vaginal plug started to sway. She paused for a moment and then started swaying again. Her moans decreased and then stopped. There was a marked increase in the gyrations and she started to make sighs of pleasure. What the hell was going on? She started grinding her hips in a steady rhythm and started lifting up on the balls of her feet. If I didn't know better I'd say she was getting sexually aroused and was going to have an orgasm? Really? With all that pain from the clamps?

My doubts were erased as she arched her back and made fists and ground into an orgasm that resulted in a scream. It rolled right into another, then another. She was having multiple orgasms that were piling on top of each other and it was truly impressive to watch. And I might add, incredibly arousing, standing there watching her writhe in the throes of ecstasy and her screams and shudders of pleasure.

I watched mesmerized for what must have been fifteen minutes on non-stop orgasm and then I could tell they were beginning to decrease. A thought entered my mind and I picked up the flail snapped it at a few of the clamps which popped off and clattered to the floor. The result was that her orgasms ramped back up. I should have stopped but wanted to see how long she could go. Every thirty seconds or so I flicked out the whip an popped off an few more clamps. She was oblivious to the world around her because of Le Petit Mort and honestly I was a little envious of her.

It took a long time to knock all the clamps off two or three at a time, and when the last ones were off she came down pretty quickly. Her orgasms faded and I detect an audible sigh of disappointment. Really? All that pain and she's disappointed? I stood there observing her body language and I could tell she was thinking. Then her head raised slightly like she had had an idea. The plug fell out of her pussy. Not slowly like she was trying to hold on and just couldn't. No, it was consciously released. Then I had to quickly step aside as a stream of pee shot out from her vagina. Again, it didn't start as a dribble, but came out full force, like she was releasing it on purpose.

And then her body language changed. It said, "You gave it your best shot and I liked it. I dare you to do more." Of course she didn't know I was reading her, but I needed to keep playing the role. She had learned how to turn pleasure into pain. A new discovery of two deep secrets - she loved pain and was able to turn pain into pleasure.

"Slave! You dropped the plug without permission and peed on my floor again. Had you been successful we would have been done. But you have failed yet again. Negative behavior requires negative reinforcement. The punishment will increase until I break your of your disobedience!"

A long stream of juice let loose from Angel's pussy and fell into the pool of pee at her feet. Apparently she wanted more and that excited me. This was one brave and strong girl. A lot like one I had known not so long ago.

"Slave - you are going to submit! I promise you that!"

I undid her shackles and caught her as she fell since she had no muscle strength left. I left the hood on and threw her over my shoulder and carried her to a heavy wooden table. This was going to be a very long session and it was a big dungeon.

12