The Awakening of Helen Ch. 1

Story Info
The sexual awakening of a sensual being
2.1k words
3.89
63.4k
6
0

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/29/2022
Created 12/09/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In order to tell you our story, I have to go back to where it all started.

I met Helen 14 years ago and was thunderstruck from the start. She was quiet yet bubbling with enthusiasm and quick with a smile, and what a smile! She has full soft lips and an innocent pure face that radiates when a smile breaks out. Her eyes gleam and give you a hint that she may not be as innocent as she appears on the surface.

Once you get past her captivating face, your attention is drawn to her hair – long, thick and raven black. Simply stunning. She wore nondescript jackets that did little to show what was underneath, but she could not hide her ass. Her ass was full and shapely with a movement when she walked that you could not take your eyes away from.

It is safe to say that I fell in love with Helen very quickly as we were engaged within a couple of months and married soon after.

When we met, Helen was inexperienced in love having only had a handful of unfulfilling encounters with men who were unconcerned with her feelings.

I could not believe my good fortune. This attractive woman was a rose waiting to bloom and what follows is our journey.

We met through her sister who worked in the same office as I did. They would get together at coffee time to giggle and talk about their day. I could not take my eyes off her and asked around about her. I could not believe that she was not married, or at the very least, in a serious relationship. In talking to her sister I made it a point to tell her that I was interested in Helen and asked her to tell me all about her. I was told that she was shy and not looking for a relationship, as she had been hurt in the past.

Naturally I ignored her advice and called her to set up a walk in the evening after work. My heart was pounding in my chest as I talked with this soft-spoken beauty and we agreed that we would get together at 8:00 for a walk around town.

A fog had rolled in and she softly related to me how she loved foggy evenings. This only led me to further love the mysterious qualities that seemed to envelop my raven-haired beauty. We walked in silence most of the way with awkward talk filling the gaps. As we reached the half way point in our walk I slowed and took her shoulders in my hands. As I gazed into the most vulnerable and sensual pair of eyes I had ever seen, I leaned in slowly as our eyes closed. Our lips barely touched and I moved back for a quick moment letting her body language tell me if I should continue. I kissed her again, longer this time but still very tender and soft.

I smiled at her and we continued to walk. I felt it was appropriate to hold her hand and we finished our walk with our fingers intertwined for the first time. We reached the staff house where I lived and I asked her if she would come in for a while. She was still quite shy and avoided eye contact with me, but eventually agreed to come in.

My room had no windows and was lit with a small lamp. This was just fine as she was very nervous. I put on a nice CD and we sat on the edge of the bed talking softly and gently touching each other. I managed to get her jacket off and was very pleasantly surprised to see that she had large breasts concealed under a tight shirt.

Helen was starting to get excited and scared at the same time. She told me while looking at the floor that she really should be going. I gently touched her chin and lifted her face to meet my gaze and knew at once that she was not going anywhere. I felt her pulse throbbing and pounding as I softly kissed her neck. Her soft moans were music to my ears. I whispered to her as I nuzzled her neck and earlobes asking her if she still wanted to go. I loved teasing her and she was powerless to act. My hand found her lush hair and I buried my fingers in it as I inhaled deeply while burying my nose in the nape of her neck.

The music filled the room as I found the back of her neck to be especially sensitive to my hot breath and gentle touch. She was starting to lose her inhibitions and was touching my back pulling me to her. I started to tug at her top and what happened next is frozen in my memory to this day.

She slowly stood in front of me as the music pulsed in the room. I leaned back as in a trance. Her eyes locked on mine now entirely glazed over and smouldering with a gaze that held me in shock. Without breaking her our gaze, she slowly reached down and started to pull her top over her head. I could hear my heart as she pulled the garment over her head and tossed her hair away from her soft sweet face. I just lay there looking at the most unbelievable set of breasts I had seen before or since. 36 D with large chocolate nipples. I must have looked comical with my eyes the size of fried eggs as she slowly moved to me on the bed.

She laid on top of me and kissed me hard. My hands flew up and found her hair as my cock started to throb and strain against my jeans. She moved up and looked into my eyes again as she slowly undid my buckle and zipper. I soon felt her full lips on my hard cock as she licked from the base to the tip. She just radiated sensual energy and experienced pleasure at a visceral level. I later was told that she had never before orally pleasured a man. I assured her that she was a natural and far and away the best I had been with.

We explored each other in the dark until the early morning hours when we drifted off to sleep. We awoke in a passionate embrace and were jolted into reality when we were tumbled off the bed and landed hard on the floor still tangled and flailing about.

We didn’t know it then, but our wild first few weeks were about to come to an abrupt end as I was transferred to another community. The town was remote and had to be flown into by airplane. We were crushed and immediately made a pact to see each other as soon as we had saved enough money. I knew that I would never meet another woman who was so vulnerable and yet so strong and open with her body. She had no hang-ups about her body or pleasure and felt it at such a deep primal level. I was addicted to this woman and it was going to be hell waiting to see her again.

I settled into my new surroundings and had no choice but to lose myself in my work. We were both very young and needed to establish our careers and so it was a natural progression. All we had in those early weeks and months were awkward phone calls since I was again in a staff house that offered precious little privacy. The Gods must have been smiling on us however. A young married couple who taught in the community were going out of town for a few weeks and asked me if I could house sit for them. They were aware of our situation and thought we could get together for a while during the wonderful summer.

We immediately made plans to fly her up and I started to count the days.

When the time finally came to meet her plane, I was beside myself with lust and longing. She had told me that in addition to throwing herself into her work, she had decided to start an exercise program. I couldn’t wait to see the results of her hard work. She stepped in the airport and my breath caught in my chest. She had curled her hair and looked magnificent. We ran like rabbits to the company truck and sped off to our sanctuary for the next two weeks.

We had no sooner slammed the door shut on the world out side when we were locked in a passionate embrace made all the more intense from the time apart. Every nerve in our bodies was on high alert and ringing. I could feel her toned body under her clothes and could not wait to get her out of them. We dropped our bags and proceeded to the bedroom shedding clothes as we went.

We fell onto the bed as one locked in a tangle of passion, want, and raw lust. Our tongues darted out and tasted. Our hands searched and touched. Our skin tingled and stroked one another. Helen manoeuvred herself so that she was sitting on top of me. She had warned me on the phone that she was going to dying to taste my wet cock. She loves the taste of pre-cum, but that is a tale for the future.

My eyes closed in anticipation and when her lips barely grazed my wet purple glans, my head snapped back and my back nearly broke in two as I involuntarily arched, needing more. I was to find out that she was in no hurry. She had decided to tease me and in a matter of moments I was pleading with her to take it deep. She had been flicking my cock head, paying special attention to the sensitive underside where the head meets the shaft. This woman was going to kill me, but what a way to go!

After what seemed like an eternity of teasing, and without warning, she inhaled my tortured cock down to my pubic hair. I heard myself moan before knowing I had cried out. With my cock deep in her throat, her tongue flicked out to taste and tease my balls. Needless to say I had never felt anything close to this in my life and I was gasping for breath. As quickly as she had started, she stopped. I looked down in amazement and shock and saw her beautiful smile reflected back at me. I also saw for the first time the twinkle in her eyes that I’ve come to know so well.

Without so much as a word she took my cock into her hot, wet mouth and bobbed on my with breathtaking speed and urgency. I warned her that I was close so that I could return the favour, but she only sped up more. I realized what she wanted just as my balls started that unmistakable sensation and I let go months of frustration. My back arched, my fists clenched and I erupted what felt like a dozen jets of cum. Helen moaned on my cock as she took every drop and softly cleaned me with her tongue.

At this point, I actually lost consciousness for a few minutes as Helen cuddled beside me with her head on my chest listening to my heart. I awoke with a start as Helen shook me and told me that someone was in the house. I leapt up in a panic and scrambled to pull my pants on in a daze.

In our haste we hadn’t locked the door and the maintenance man for the school had come over to make sure the place was all right. I must have been quite the sight as I told him everything was just fine. I could almost hear Helen laughing in the room as I tried to sound calm, cool, and collected while also trying to maintain my balance and my grip on reality! I managed to stammer that we were fine and get him out of the house. My little Helen was curled up under the comforter shaking with laughter when I found her in the room.

It was still the middle of the afternoon and I had to get to work, so I reluctantly left my Helen and began to hatch my plan to get back at her for her obvious pleasure in teasing me and hearing me babble to the unsuspecting handyman.

But that is another story...