The Awakening of Helen Ch. 3

Story Info
A shocking discovery is made.
1.3k words
4.2
42.7k
2
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/29/2022
Created 12/09/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We pick up our saga as several years have passed and Helen and I have had our children, and changed our professional lives in fairly dramatic fashion by forming a company and becoming self employed.

We have always had an unbelievable sex life, as readers of the first two parts to this story already know. The freedom that comes with being your own boss has had a more profound effect on our lives than I would have ever dreamed possible. We have more confidence, more time for each other, and a renewed interest and rekindled passion.

As the last decade passed, we have become much more secure in ourselves and are much more comfortable talking openly about what turns us on, and what we fantasize about.

Helen asked me one night after we had consumed a few cocktails specifically what I fantasized about. I told her that like all red-blooded males I would love to see her with another woman. Another vision I often had was one of her on her hands and knees doggie style getting fucked hard from behind while she blows another in front of her. I don't know why, but this has always appealed to me. I could clearly see her looking up at the man who's cock she was sucking and looking at him with a slutty defiant snarl on her pretty face – almost daring them to see if they had what it took to fully satisfy her. I loved the idea of drawing out the slut in her.

We had discovered Lit a year or so ago and had always read erotic literature. I knew she had quite an interest in pirates and so I searched the net looking for some stories with the whole non-consent/pirate theme. When I found one that I thought she might like, I printed it off for her. I read it before taking it to her in our bedroom and began to have second thoughts. It was quite graphic and the lead female character was degraded quite forcefully. I was sure her delicate sensibilities would not allow her to enjoy the story and was about to look for another one. Just then she called me to bed and I thought I'd let her have a look. I watched her face out of the corner of my eye as she read the story and found much to my amazement that she was flushed and getting hotter by the page. I was stunned! This as much as anything led me to explore her darker nature and find out just how nasty she could be. I wanted her to be more vocal and open with sharing her lusty thoughts with me and allowing me to help her in making them a reality if we decided to go that far.

I had asked her who she though was hot and who she fantasized about fucking other than me. She mentioned a few of our acquaintances and I became turned on listening to her being so open with me. It was not what I expected to feel to be honest. I realized that I could visualize her with a few of my friends and that it didn't get me angry, and in fact, got me quite aroused.

One particular night while she rode my hard cock, I started talking dirty to her and asking her what she thinks about when her eyes are closed right before she cums. Who did she think about? What situations or positions does she see?

Helen then shocked me by leaning down and rasping in my ear.

"Treat me like a slut!"

"I'm your nasty slut!"

"I'm a bad, nasty slut and I deserve to be punished!"

I immediately reached up and grabbed a handful of her long, black hair and pulled down hard. She let out a loud moan and I felt her pussy contract hard on my cock.

"Oh shit yeah! I'm your slut! Treat me like a slut!"

I grabbed another handful and pulled down hard while I rammed her from below – pulling down oh her hair while pushing my rock hard cock deeper into her quivering pussy.

"Is this what you need? Did you like reading about that woman getting fucked over and over by those dirty pirates?"

Helen let out a shriek as she told me that it turned her on.

I pulled out of her and flipped her over onto her hands and knees. I grabbed a handful of hair and pushed her face into the pillow. She was moaning and grunting – daring me to treat her like a whore.

"Spank me! Spank your little slut!"

I wheeled around and my hand found her perfect round ass. She squealed and flinched as I connected with my other hand on her other cheek. I grabbed her ass cheeks with my thumbs and pulled them open to see her wet, full pussy lips before I rammed my cock between them once again.

When I was all the way in I reached down and grabbed two handfuls of hair and pulled her head up so that I could fuck her hard and deep.

"How would it feel to be used like a little fuck doll Helen? Would it turn you on to turn your face and see me watching you fuck another man? Is that the kind of slut you are?"

She was overcome with a fierce orgasm before she could answer and I slammed into her as hard as I could while she shuddered and thrashed beneath me.

As she recovered I spoke to her softly, yet forcefully.

"If you want another cock and you want me to see you turn into a whore before my eyes you remember one thing."

As I spoke I lubed my thumb with her overflowing juices and began to massage her tight little asshole.

"This is mine Helen. Nobody but me fucks your sweet little ass. Say it."

"It's your ass. Fuck your ass. Fuck it. It belongs to you." Helen whimpered

I eased my cockhead very slowly into her puckered rosebud. We took our time and when it was all in her tight asshole I let it stay while she got used to the feeling of it being there. Slowly she started to move back into me. I pushed after a bit as she moved up. She moaned causing vibrations around my dick that was already hyper sensitive from being in this tight, hot ass.

"Who's ass is this slut?! I want to hear you say it."

"Oh yes! It's your ass! Fuck me!" Helen said

I started to fuck her harder now and kept talking dirty while slapping her ass and pulling her hair. When I was getting too close I pulled out slowly and had her lay on her back and pull her knees up so I could see her face while I violated her asshole – my asshole!

My eyes never left hers as we looked at each other with unbridled lust and she had the look I saw in my dreams – the defiant, slutty look.

She looked at me and said through clenched teeth,

"Fuck…my…ass!!"

I knew I wouldn't last long and to drive home the point I pulled out and jerked my hard cock aiming for her big tits and pretty mouth. Her eyes flashed as we had never done this before and she wanted to feel my load all over her big 36d titties.

"Oh God. Here it comes!"

She moaned with lust and that threw me over the edge as I let go rope after rope of hot, sticky cum all over her nipples and chin. She gladly took it all while looking up at me. When I was finished she rubbed the cum into her nipples and tasted it from her fingertips. I moaned and collapsed on the bed totally spent.

I was in total shock as this was a side of Helen I had never expected, or allowed myself to believe could exist.

After that night, we would often talk about what we would like to see and do and since we live in a small isolated town, we never really thought we'd ever be able to realize our fantasies.

As it turns out we were able to live out not one, but two separate fantasies.

But that is another story...