The Awakening of Helen Ch. 4

Story Info
Their adventure continues with a New Years party to remember.
1.8k words
3.97
42.3k
2
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/29/2022
Created 12/09/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Another year had come and gone. Where had the time gone? It seems like yesterday we were 20 years without a care in the world. Now we are 12 years later, raising a couple of kids, and managing our thriving company trying to keep up with an ever increasing client roster.

And so we come to the invite to a New Year's party at a friend's place in town. We had been working so hard and were really looking forward to blowing off some steam. It happened that five or six couples were invited, all of them good friends of ours, and a good group of people.

We got ready and prepared our snack to take to the party and I once again thanked my lucky stars at my good fortune being paired with Helen as my life partner. Now 32 years of age, she gets better looking every day, not to mention a good deal more sensual as the years go by. She still has those dynamite 36D breasts and her drop dead ass to which we've added a neatly groomed pubic thatch in recent years, but more on that in the last part of our adventure.

It seems that there are more and more layers to her sexual energy and I am the lucky one that gets to be around to discover them with her.

The party started slowly with everyone making small talk while we played a few rounds of board games and had a few drinks. At one point a remark was made about sharing someone's plate that had one buddy of mine say that we'd need a pile more booze before we were ready to share our treasured goodies with each other! How ironic a statement with what was to follow.

As the night wore on we all had a fair bit to drink and the party really heated up with some close dancing and much laughing and carrying on. Several times during the festivities, Helen came over to me and told me what a great time she was having and how incredibly horny she was becoming.

We all went outside as midnight approached and prepared to fire our flares into the sky. It was very cold and we rushed back inside after we had brought in the New Year with a bang.

Once inside the party really kicked into high gear. Everyone was pretty looped by this point and I glanced over in my wife's direction to see her engaged in quite the animated conversation with Stacy, the girlfriend of my friend Peter. They were laughing loudly and hugging each other. I looked on with a smile and had a dirty thought or two and left it at that.

I continued chatting with my friends and consuming more cheer. The next time I looked for my wife, she and Stacy were nose to nose on the bar locked in a deep, meaningful conversation. I looked on fascinated without trying to draw attention to them. Every now and then they would touch a shoulder, stroke hair, or share a quick hug.

This was definitely starting to show some possibility!

I went about my own business and caught up with Helen about a half hour later. I told her that I'd seen them talking and was getting turned on. She said that much to her disbelief, she was hoping that Stacy and Peter would come over to our house after the party. We had arranged for our kids to sleep over at their friends and so would have the run of the house so to speak.

As the party wound down, we caught up with Peter and Stacy and managed to arrange a get together at our place.

When we got home and after we all got fresh drinks Helen was able to distract Stacy long enough to get her upstairs into our computer room. Once there, they signed on to Lit and Helen showed Stacy how to chat for the first time.

My responsibility was to keep Peter occupied and distracted downstairs to allow the ladies to let nature take it's course. We watched sports on TV and had a few more drinks while chit chatting about nothing in particular. After a while my curiosity got the better of me and I announced that I had to visit the little boy's room upstairs. I walked by the room and saw that the door was closed and locked. I went to the bathroom with an ear-to-ear grin and was dying to know what was happening behind that door.


Stacy is quite attractive in her own right. She has dark hair like Helen as well as a nice shy smile and a nice little body. Her breasts are nowhere near as large as Helen's however. As I was to learn later, this was of great fascination for Stacy.

I went back downstairs to talk with Peter some more and we got talking about the women in our lives and we complimented each other on our fantastic luck. Now it was Peter's turn to excuse himself, as he wanted to know what the ladies were up to. I must have protested a little to loudly as he dashed up stairs to see for himself.

From my seat in the living room I heard him knock on the door and then heard a great deal of commotion coming from the room for a moment until they opened the door and let him in.

When he had satisfied his curiosity he came back downstairs and I acted like I had no idea what they were up to. We stayed there and talked some more until I heard the door opening upstairs. I was dying to know what, if anything, was happening between Helen and Stacy.

I met Stacy on the stairs and without uttering so much as a word she grabbed my head and stuck her tongue in my throat. When she pulled away she whispered in my ear.

"It is going to happen tonight. Go talk to Helen" she said.

When I walked through the door Helen took one look at my face and burst out laughing. I was more than a little amazed and very curious as to what had happened in there!

When they went on Lit, it started getting pretty steamy pretty fast and not wanting to be interrupted they closed the door. Helen was leaning over Stacy's shoulder as she typed. Without really know how or when it happened, Helen was caressing Stacy's neck and shoulder.

The next thing she knew, Stacy had turned and kissed Helen on the mouth. It felt like the most natural thing in the world and very different from kissing a man. Helen told me that her lips were so soft and moist that it was as if it was learning how to kiss all over again.

Soon Stacy found Helen's big tits too much to resist and her top flew off in record time. The computer was forgotten as Helen eased into a big comfortable chair while Stacy became engrossed in her tits. She couldn't get enough of them Helen said with pride afterwards! I can't blame her as Helen has the hottest nipples. They are nice and big with a dark chocolate hue and they are so sensitive. She certainly loved the attention Stacy was showering on them.

Before too long both of them were naked and writhing around on the floor together with their tongues frolicking and exploring one another.

Just as they were getting into it hot and heavy they heard Peter pounding on the door and they jumped up to find their clothes so that they could open the door. After he left they talked about including the guys in their play and this is what I ran into on the stairs.

Helen and I laughed and she asked if I was ok with it. I hadn't really though too much about including Peter in this, but didn't hesitate long in agreeing.

I went to the bathroom again and Helen took the opportunity to creep downstairs.

By the time I got back down, Stacy was sitting on the couch with Helen bent over kissing her. Peter was leaning on Helen from behind and peppering her neck with wet kisses. I sort of laughed and said that it looked like they were not wasting any time.

After a bit of this we all decided to go up to our room and continue our adventure on our queen size bed.

We paired up with each other's partners and cuddled for a while before getting into some heavy petting. Stacy is an attractive woman, but I was spellbound as I watched Peter's head disappear between Helen's twitching thighs. Within minutes her loud moans filled the room as Peter brought her off with his talented tongue.

I felt an odd mixture of anger and lust. It was as though I was watching the whole scene unfolding from above. It was quite surreal.

Stacy was very drunk by this point and so was I. I made a halfhearted attempt to pleasure her, but was compelled to watch my lovely, sweet Helen being taken by another man only a few scant feet from us.

Peter moved up to feast on the same big tits that his Stacy had loved earlier. She had her head back and was moaning loudly wanting more. He moved up and entered her as I sat unable to say or do anything about it. He fucked her hard and fast as she wrapped her legs around his back pulling him closer to her. She moaned loudly and I found myself getting more and more aroused watching the scene unfold in front of me.

When Peter got close he pulled out and moved up to spray her big dark tits with his hot load. He came all over her chest as she groaned and allowed her fingers to play in his cum rubbing it all over her chest. She was impressed at the volume of spunk she was sprayed with and was appreciative.

After witnessing this I had to have Helen and motioned for her to ride me with her face still flushed from the activities of a few moments prior. She impaled herself on my hard cock in one movement and there was not going to be anything soft or romantic about this. She was going to be fucked. I grabbed her shoulders and my cock slammed like a piston into her wet box with great intensity and force until I shot my cum deep into her.

Shortly after the party, Stacy became pregnant and other than a few awkward attempts at humour over what had happened, we never discussed it with them again.

My only real regrets are that I never got to see Stacy and Helen together and I never had them double team me as it has long been a fantasy to look down and see two women blowing me as they pause occasionally to kiss each other deeply. I'm only human after all!

There was to be double teaming in our near future, but not as I had planned and that is another story...