The Awakening of Jennifer Ch. 02

Story Info
Jennifer's awakening continues.
2k words
4.41
16.1k
00

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/19/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tm1863
tm1863
1 Followers

Even as she reached for the door, Jennifer still couldn’t believe she was doing this. She was actually going into the bookstore. She reached for the door, fighting the urge to turn and run. She told herself to calm down, it was absolutely normal, but she couldn’t ignore the sensation. It was neither unpleasant nor good but was very strong. She could feel her breath entering her chest. She could feel the hair on her neck standing up and feel her shirtsleeves brushing her arm from the slight breeze. She could hear the distant sound of freeway traffic just as if she was standing next to it. Jennifer quickly opened the door and entered before she changed her mind.

Her first thoughts were that it wasn’t as “dirty” as she had imagined. She noticed how brightly light it was. As she entered the room, she saw along the far right wall, a brightly lit sign advertising an “Arcade” and beyond that, along the same wall, were hundreds and hundreds of adult books. The left wall contained sexual toys to numerous to even focus on. The center of the room contained rows and rows of movies, and next to her was the cashier. Jennifer’s mouth was now dry from the nervousness, but then she noticed the cashier was a girl and that helped some. Mustering up her courage once more, she entered into to rows and rows of movies, looking for something to catch her eye.

After about 15 of the longest minutes of her life, Jen realized this wouldn’t be as easy as she thought. The movie names ranged from simple, such as, “A long wet night” to the wilder “Fuck her hot ass”. The covers had pictures of women and men of all sizes and all groupings, men with women, women with women, and men with men. Realizing that, with nothing to base her decision on, she would be her much longer than she wanted to be, she grabbed a couple of movies and headed for the counter.

“Hi, I’m Terri and you’ve never done this before have you?” asked the clerk. Jennifer answered that she hadn’t and asked why. “Well”, answered Terri, “First of all your way to nervous, and second, these are the kind of movies that some one like you would normally not pick out”. Terri was a black girl who looked to be in her mid-twenties and had a very charming smile. Not beautiful, but attractive and looked very friendly. Feeling herself calm down a little, Jennifer asked for her suggestions. After finding out that Jennifer was single, not really a “porn expert” and looking to see if this were even something she would enjoy Terri made two suggestions. “First, “Sexual Smorgasbord”, a collection of different scenes to give you some variety. And, second, this book.” Terri handed her a copy of “Penthouse letters, the collection”. “Watch the movie, read the book, and I think you’ll have a better feeling for what you like”

After getting her membership, Jennifer quickly headed for her car. On the way home she kept the bag under her coat just to make sure cars beside her on the highway couldn’t see it.

After arriving home, she decided to watch the movie first and changed into a comfortable pair of shorts and halter-top.

The first scene of the movie was a man and woman. They were sitting on a bed, she in a negligee and he in boxer shorts. No words were spoken, they just started kissing, and Jennifer found herself interested but not exactly turned on. The scene progressed with touching and feeling, Then the woman took off his shorts. His cock had to be 8 or 9 inches long. The woman sucked it with a passion, almost appearing to be enjoying it, then he undressed her. He began sucking her nipples and let his hand trace to her pubic hair. She spread her legs inviting him in. He slid down to begin eating her out and she bucked wildly, to wildly. That was the point when Jennifer first noticed the “acting”. No woman could be that excited that early. She continued to watch the scene, and was interested but not as aroused as she had hoped. Finally she grabbed the remote, fast forwarded to the end, rewound about 15 minutes and tried again.

She had jumped into the middle of a scene with a car in a parking lot. The lighting was poor but she could see a woman going down on a guy. Her interest peaked greatly as she realized that this may not be “acting”. Quickly she rewound to the beginning of the scene. It was titled “Caught these two in a local park”. When the scene started, an SUV pulled up with a man and woman inside. They quickly started kissing very passionately and, although you couldn’t see it, you could tell they were touching each other everywhere. He lifted up, and then quickly sat back down and she went down on him, Her hair was bouncing as she bobbed up and down vigorously. Whether or not it was real, she seemed to be in enough of a hurry that it seemed authentic. After only about 2 minutes her head stopped in his lap. Jennifer knew the man had cum in her mouth. And Jennifer was wet. She hadn’t realized it, but she had become very excited. The woman lifted up and lay back against the passenger side door. The man’s head disappeared under skirt and Jennifer’s hand disappeared under her top. Jennifer gently squeezed her nipples as she watched the woman’s body began to move rhythmically up and down at the hips. Jennifer now had one hand on her thigh and one on her nipples, desperately wishing the picture quality was better, when the woman arched up, put her hands on the back of the man’s head, and had a very obvious orgasm. The two then unceremoniously left, leaving Jennifer wanting to rewind and watch the scene again.

As Jennifer sat looking at the TV, almost hoping the couple would reappear, the next scene started. It opened with a very pretty, dark skinned Latino girl with jet-black hair. She was lying on a bed in a small t-shirt and panties watching TV. Jennifer was immediately struck by the contrast the white underwear made against the woman’s skin. While Jennifer could appreciate the female body, she had never felt sexually drawn to a woman, but after the last scene, she sat back to see if this would be “real” or obvious acting. The on screen woman soon began absent-mindedly rubbing little circles on her belly. Gradually the circles became wider but maintained their slow pace. Her eyes were half closed and she was becoming noticeably relaxed. As her hand rotated up, exposing the bottoms of her breasts, Jennifer realized two things. First, this woman appeared to be truly enjoying herself and, second, at some point without realizing it, Jennifer had begun caressing her own stomach.

As the woman on screen reached under her shirt to play with her nipples, Jennifer followed along, letting her take the lead. The woman began pinching her nipples and moaning softly. Jen was not exactly loud during intercourse and rarely ever made any noise during masturbation, but with the girl in the movie moaning, it seemed not only acceptable but also almost expected. Jennifer let a low soft moan escape her lips and felt the dampness in her crotch begin. The woman on TV began using her other hand to caress her inner thigh, touching up the panty line and then switching to the other leg. Very slowly, very sensuously, alternating back and forth. Soon her first hand left her chest, she was now using one hand on each leg, rubbing the insides from the knees to her inner thighs and Jennifer followed, realizing she had conceded “control” to the woman, and was enjoying it. There was no surprise or teasing in masturbation, she knew where and when all contact would take place, but now that had changed. She still controlled the contact but the where and when were up to this stranger. The teasing continued and Jennifer’s hips began lifting to meet the downward stroke of her hands. She could feel her juices soaking into her shorts and running down her butt. She couldn’t remember being this wet or moaning this often before. Her moans were now almost constant.

Then she noticed her on screen partner’s crotch. She hadn’t paid close attention before, but now, with the camera at the foot of the bed, and the contrast of colors, it was very evident. She noticed the gradual curves of the woman’s ass, with the panties bunched into it. She noticed the flatness between her thighs and the mound created by her pubic hair on top. In was entrancing and for the first time in her life, Jennifer found herself being excited by the site of a woman’s body. Her own crotch was soaking wet and screaming for contact. She could feel her stiff clit poking out and each hip thrust brushed it into her shorts, sending shivers through her whole body.

Finally the woman slid her hand into her panties and Jennifer greedily followed. At that point, Jennifer released a moan that caught her off guard. It was so husky, breathy and deep. She had never made a sound like that before. As she continued rubbing her clit, the new moans continued. Instantly understanding dawned on Jennifer. The reason she was so relaxed, so wet and moaning so differently. Lust. Pure and simple. She was giving into the pure sexuality of the moment. Not trying to please anyone-herself included-but rather reveling in the moment, enjoying the way she was feeling without regard to the outcome. Bluntly, she was allowing herself to be overcome by lust.

It was at this moment that her on TV companion pulled her hand out of her panties. Grudgingly, Jennifer complied with a whimper. The girl on screen raised her fingers to her mouth. Jen had never really tasted herself before. She had kissed a boyfriend after he had gone down on her but the taste, neither good nor bad, was too faint to really be that noticeable. As Jennifer raised her hand, she first noticed how thick and creamy it was. God, I’m soaked, she thought. Then came the heady smell, describable only as sex. Jennifer placed her fingers into her mouth and instantly liked the strong taste. She knew it would only be good in the heat of the moment, but nonetheless she was relishing every drop.

That’s when the final new experience began. The woman on screen slid her hand back into her panties. Only this time from the side and instead of her clit, she began playing with her butt. Lost in the moment, Jennifer followed along; this area had always been taboo. She had never allowed that before and as she brushed her finger along it, she felt it contract sharply. She continued playing around the edge, made easier by the outpouring of juice from her pussy. The sensation was relaxing and almost, almost, non-sexual. As her ass relaxed, she was able to slide her finger in slowly until she reached the first knuckle. This feeling was most defiantly sexual. Jen felt stretched, yet, because of the lack of depth, empty at the same time.

As Jen resolved to try to go deeper, the girl on screen used her free hand to rub her clit. Jennifer did the same and now felt her ass relax completely and her finger slid in deeply with ease. The feeling of being that full was indescribable. Jennifer’s orgasm hit surprisingly quick. Quick but intense. Jen’s hips bucked wildly. Her ass clamped on her finger. Her stomach cramped near painfully. “Oh God, oh God, fuuuckkk!!!!” She had never said that during sex before. Her orgasm continued strong to the very last contraction. The sounds from the TV enhancing the moment, finally leaving Jennifer breathless and covered in sweat. As she relaxed, Jennifer realized she would want to have more orgasms like this, give into the pure lust and the raw sex she had just felt, and, she realized as she feel asleep, totally exhausted, she would make some changes. Starting tomorrow.

tm1863
tm1863
1 Followers