The Awakening of Jessica Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fantasymr
fantasymr
55 Followers

He spent some time explaining. When he finished, Jessica nodded. "Yes, I'll see if I can do that," she said. "Sounds like a plan."

Five minutes later they were both in the shower. This time Jessica knelt down and got her mouth around Gareth's cock. It responded to her hands and tongue and soon they were back on the bed and fucking again. Thoughts of domination flew out of the window. She compliantly accepted everything he wanted to do to her. Sometimes a girl just needs a man on top, she thought.

"I must have worn you out," she said afterwards.

He assured her it was OK because he only had one more booking that day and that wasn't until 5.00pm.

"I'll desperately need sex again by then," he said. She thumped him and laughed.

_______________________

It was early afternoon and Jessica was back in her office, eating a sandwich. Her hair was just about dry. She'd made the best of it. There was a knock at the door and it opened before she had time to say anything.

It was Emma. She was her best friend in the school. She taught science and was a Head of Year. She had been there almost as long as Jessica. Emma's degree was joint zoology and psychology from the University of Derby. Jessica had always thought that was an interesting combination. It gave Emma a certain confidence when talking about behaviour and motivation.

It was Emma who had put on the gang bang video at her hen night. People still talked about it. They were all back at Emma's flat at the time. The evening had been interesting to say the least and several of the girls were a little the worse for wear.

Emma had stood in the middle of the room and shouted, "I want to make an announcement. This is an important feminist statement. Women are the stronger sex and they are hotter and hornier than men. I have studied this and I have the film to prove it."

There were cheers and groans and somebody fell off a chair arm onto the floor.

"Do you want to see the evidence?"

There were shouts of, "Yes," and "No way."

The 'yes's won.

Emma turned on the TV and DVD player.

The film started and everyone suddenly got very quiet indeed.

An attractive young woman appeared on the screen. She looked to be in her early twenties. She was being interviewed in German. She was relaxed and happy. After a minute or so she stood up and began to remove her clothes. Soon she was wearing only over-the-knee socks.

The film cut and the young woman with socks was seen lying down on a small table in a larger room. She was surrounded by a menagerie of unattractive middle-aged men, most of whom were wearing only T-shirts and were nursing erections.

Over the next half hour, the woman proceeded to accommodate every cock in the room and in all three orifices, sometimes simultaneously. She also grabbed a cock in each hand whenever they were close enough. Throughout what might have been called an ordeal, she proceeded to smile and laugh. She was clearly enjoying every minute of it.

The men seemed eager, but none of them lasted long, once she had got to grips with them. Each one ejaculated in turn, usually over her breasts or face, only to slink off and be replaced by the next one. From time to time, a particularly enthusiastic participant seemed to coax an orgasm out of her.

There were whoops and cheers from Emma's hen friends as each man came and went.

At the end, the naked and semen flecked woman sat up and was interviewed again. She was still laughing and smiling. In conclusion she blew a kiss to the camera and the screen faded.

Emma had proved one thing comprehensively. She knew how to stun a roomful of drunken young women.

Emma spoke, "You see? No man could do that. Not only did she get them all off, she was gagging for it throughout. Women are the superior sex. I am getting married but I am not going to stop being superior. William knows that and accepts it."

She paused and clapped a hand over her mouth.

"God, I think I've said too much."

The cheers and laughter resumed, but Jessica had never forgotten Emma's final statement.

Jessica returned to reality and her office. She put the sandwich down.

Emma glanced around as if looking for a hidden trapdoor.

"Where've you been?" she said. "I was looking for you earlier. Your car was outside when I arrived but you were nowhere to be seen. I want to talk to you about the Thomson kid."

"Yes," said Jessica. I left my car here. I had to nip into town - something extra-curricular came up."

"Extra-curricular?" said Emma, with a raised eyebrow. "Where I come from, that has a double meaning."

She looked at Jessica. Jessica looked back, deadpan.

"Yes, well. Maybe we should get together for a girly chat sometime," she said.

"You bet," said Emma. "I'm well intrigued now. Anyway, the Thomson kid. He's back next week after the suspension and we need to talk about a strategy."

_______________________

It was tea-time. Jessica was home. Granny had cooked toad-in-the-hole. It was the children's favourite.

Amy was exuberant as usual.

"Granny took us to the city farm, she said. "We fed the sheep. They had donkey rides'n'everything. I rode a donkey and I didn't fall off!" she said proudly, looking at her brother.

"Josh fell off. He sat on the donkey and it wouldn't move, so the man smacked it on the bum. Then it stammered and Josh fell off."

"I think you mean scampered or stampeded" said Granny.

"Oh God," said Mummy. "Were you hurt? Are you OK?"

"I'm fine," said Josh, looking embarrassed. "I made Her promise not to tell." He glared at Amy.

"Yes," said Amy, unfazed. "Granny said you shouldn't smack animals on the bum because they don't like it. Is that right, Mummy?"

"Yes", said Mummy. "That's right. You should never smack people on the bum either.

She smiled a secret smile.

fantasymr
fantasymr
55 Followers
12